[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

will there be an update this month?

Surely!

Hey Mike, I was wondering if you had plans to do a reverse cowgirl on bed sequence? I think if you used a similar animation like the one you did with the lesbian face riding would be perfect for the reverse cowgirl.

A reverse cowgirl on bed is a pending task.. so yes, I will make a new sequence for Reverse-Cowgirl later.

will there be an update this month?

Last public release was in 9 of March so I hope there will be soon because it's almost time for a second public release :P

I can't promise it because I'm very busy, but surely I will make an update soon (at the end of this month)

• 2 weeks later...

Among so many animations and animators right now, I only wait for the best, yours and Amra updates.....Come on Mike!!  you are making a extraordinary work!

Thank you! Finishing some obligations and when I get a little free time I will upload an update. Will be soon in a few days

ThreeSome On Couh - SEQ Doggy

where 

This is not in it. Just get together or what?

You need start a sex with a couple sims on couch and then invite another sim to sex.

Added Animations UPDATE 08/05/2017 :

Threesome On Couch:

3P - DoubleDoggyA - stage 05
3P - DoubleDoggyB - stage 06
3P - DoubleDoggy - CLIMAX

Armchair/LoveSeat:

-Cowgirl On LoveSeat - stage 01
-Cowgirl On LoveSeat - stage 02
-Cowgirl On LoveSeat - stage 03
-Cowgirl On LoveSeat - stage 04
-Cowgirl On LoveSeat - Climax - (Final Stage)

PREVIEW GIFS:

TS4_Armchair_Cowgirl_04.gifTS4_Armchair_Cowgirl_B_04.gif

TS4_Armchair_Cowgirl_C_04.gifTS4_Armchair_Cowgirl_D_02.gif

TS4_3_P_DDA_02.gif TS4_3_P_DDB_02.gif

MOVIES PREVIEW:

wmplayer_2016_12_02_10_54_25_64.png    wmplayer_2016_12_14_14_28_34_16.png

As expected from mike24. Excellent work from an excellent update. Thank you again many times over.

Beautiful animations! Can't wait to try them out!

Excellent Mike, thanks a lot for the update!

Good Lawd O'mighty! Amazaballs animations! thank you so muchies!!  :D

Added Animations UPDATE 08/05/2017 :

thank you Mike!

------------------------------------

Thanks  a lot for the people who give their gratitude! This is not possible without people  like you!

Always a joy to see your updates!

Thanks Mike :D

MIKE, your animations are awesome  ;)

Man those animations are amazing !! 

I looove them. Hail doggystyle ! :P

Seriously, they are gorgeous, and I missed the last update so I get the full set at once o/ yeah

Super cool, thanks a lot

-----------------------------------

Thanks to all!!

More superb animations Mike, quick question for you.. you link to Fronthal's page but I can see no obvious way to download the models and some of them are worth having is there some method that is not immediately apparent? 

More superb animations Mike, quick question for you.. you link to Fronthal's page but I can see no obvious way to download the models and some of them are worth having is there some method that is not immediately apparent? 

You need to download all files that he use for make his models (skins, hairs ,cosmethics, etc)

What about this lesbian animations with dildos in ts4 ?

https://pixxxels.org/image/w8oz779wh/

Yeah... but at the moment we can't use attach the objects on hand, but Turbodriver has working on it.

And yes... I have intention to do mine lesbians animations of Sims 3 for Sims 4... but the most problem is the phisycs of breast (Sims 4 doesn't have) and there aren't tongues for kissing and cunni animtions and It is a problem for lesbians animations.

Sims  3 - By Mike24

ts3_Counter_Licking_02.gif