Nexus NEW!!

winny257

I like it!  :) It definitely looks modern and easy to use. There's a big SEARCH bar at the top right so no complaints there. If the site's mobile-friendly, even better.

On an off-topic note, I'm really not sure why people here hate the Nexus so much. Maybe I've just never bothered dealing with their community, but it would be hypocritical for me to say that I never relied on the Nexus for most of my mods. (STEAM Workshop, on the other hand... LOL I never bothered with it at all.)

I like it!  :) It definitely looks modern and easy to use. There's a big SEARCH bar at the top right so no complaints there. If the site's mobile-friendly, even better.

On an off-topic note, I'm really not sure why people here hate the Nexus so much. Maybe I've just never bothered dealing with their community, but it would be hypocritical for me to say that I never relied on the Nexus for most of my mods. (STEAM Workshop, on the other hand... LOL I never bothered with it at all.)

for me Nexus is also priority, but I come with the service not clear, without English language skills very complicated.

STEAM Workshop what is that???  00008353.gif

edit: if I * They * not would need then I would turning off the tap quite!!  ;)  :P

@hentaignome

Just wait until you piss on some butthurtz emo's mod comments section and see the nazi moderator response threatening to ban you for saying something the moderator doesn't personally like. Do you have an opinion about some mod you don't like? too bad the moderator luvs that mod so you get in trouble. Their moderators are the most biased self serving double standard douchebags I have ever encountered on the internet.

FUCK discord and anything else they do it is just a money grab thing trying to get people to go somewhere and data mine whatever they do for profits. Everyone data mines now including microsoft but that still doesn't make it right.

I can't say that I find the new design to be intuitive but I'll hold final judgement until I can actually use it. As for the Nexus itself I don't see why people even bother with leaving comments on most mods anyway and I stay the hell out of the forums unless I just have to go in a ask a specific question as I need only read the first few posts to know that its toxic in there.

EX: Few weeks back I asked politely for a marriage patch for Sassy Teen Girls on the nexus and got torn to shreds by various commenters, at least when I asked on LL I only got no responses so +1 for LL.

That said you can't beat them overall mod selection of the non-adult variety and they are where all the base stuff that we here on LL use as a base for making content as well so if we ever want to see more adult Fallout 4 mods then we really should support Nexus if only to hasten the completion of the base frameworks and basic R&D that we can build off of.

• 2 weeks later...

@hentaignome

Just wait until you piss on some butthurtz emo's mod comments section and see the nazi moderator response threatening to ban you for saying something the moderator doesn't personally like. Do you have an opinion about some mod you don't like? too bad the moderator luvs that mod so you get in trouble. Their moderators are the most biased self serving double standard douchebags I have ever encountered on the internet.

FUCK discord and anything else they do it is just a money grab thing trying to get people to go somewhere and data mine whatever they do for profits. Everyone data mines now including microsoft but that still doesn't make it right.

Wow :o Alright, fair enough. Sounds like you've had your history with them so I won't get into it.

I personally haven't run into a problem with the Nexus community or its moderators because I rarely post anything there. I just grab mods and go off on my merry way lol. If I do post anything it's usually because I'm asking for help or offering a suggestion, but otherwise I rarely post feedback especially if they're negative.

I always have a good laugh when people say they get banned for no apparent reason on the Nexus. You did some bad shit, but you just can't seem to accept the fact that you did.

This comment is very concerning. 

I see this comment a lot, not just with nexus but many others. Some people can make mistakes and be pretty crappy you know? I mean as hard as it is for you to believe, it does happen. 

Because of course if someone gets banned from anything they are always, ALWAYS, to blame. (Sarcasm). Its never anyone abusing, or someone being butthurt or any of that sort. No no. It HAS TO BE that person did something wrong to get banned. HAS TO BE.

Instead of just summarizing and judging anyone who gets banned and just coming to the conclusion that anyone and everyone who gets banned did something bad and deserved the ban, why don't you do your research. Because honestly if you really did, you would be able to have saw many MANY times nexus moderators have done some shady things. Of course they have banned many who deserved it but they are not innocent to abusing either, and not just the moderators either, many of the members can be pretty nasty too, its the internet, people are technically hidden behind a screen, its easy to be a shit person and to do shitty things. So its not that hard to believe that someone could do something crappy as banning someone for nothing OR for a stupid reason.

You're comment is so cliche and just plain dumb, you don't deserve those likes.

"New Nexus" is like spray painting a dog turd gold.  It's still a turd.

I always have a good laugh when people say they get banned for no apparent reason on the Nexus. You did some bad shit, but you just can't seem to accept the fact that you did.

I always get a good laugh when people pretend the Nexus staff are infallible demigods who are never wrong, never personalize their view points against others, never troll and then hide behind their yellow text, never abuse their authority and are always justified when they do something dirty.

Your comment makes you look like another clueless Nexus sheep that can't think objectively.

Every site that I have encountered that is run by someone from the UK is run exactly the same way. They have something you really want there and pretend you can just come in there and talk about anything, then you get in there and they shit all over you. They try and force their understanding of right and wrong on you which is of course their biases only and that snoberator attitude that only they can provide. The best thing to do is not waste time on any message board hosted by someone from the UK or hosted in the UK.

that elianora person on the nexus be censoring comments, dayuuuuum. What is it with the nexus that just makes people so damn...CRAZY. You gotta be SOOOOOOOOOOOO careful if you wanna leave a comment. Leaving a comment on the nexus is harder than making a mod and uploading it, its trueeee! I mean the wrong thing, BAM getting pooped on with some extra chunky bits, blocked, BANNED. I wonder if anyone has tried to talk about this new site look on the nexus forums and has shared there distaste for it. If anyone here has tried, share your experience!

I've never really understood the hate towards nexus i personally only got here to look at the trending mods and report a issue with peoples mods, but mostly im just checking for updates with MO. i never got with the community side of things i used nexus for finding mods and not discussing anything. so as long as they make sure the trending mods are clear to see then i dont give a rats ass on how they change the site. 

If i can navigate my way through enbdev then i can navigate my way through this new nexus

Archived