F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

I have tried to load the game with the mod and save, quit then load the game without it and save to then load the mod and open the same game file; I have also tried " Open the console and type 'set F4SSglobalDebug to 5' and confirm. " and still don't know what that does, i somehow can't get that raider menu to show up, that section just doesn't appear for me. I just find that odd.

Edit: here's a question, would perhaps MCGaudio mod conflict with this one? but that mod only has the enslavement option when you use the extended dialogue option

59 minutes ago, Wardogs667 said:

I have tried to load the game with the mod and save, quit then load the game without it and save to then load the mod and open the same game file; I have also tried " Open the console and type 'set F4SSglobalDebug to 5' and confirm. " and still don't know what that does, i somehow can't get that raider menu to show up, that section just doesn't appear for me. I just find that odd.

Edit: here's a question, would perhaps MCGaudio mod conflict with this one? but that mod only has the enslavement option when you use the extended dialogue option

You do have NukaWorld?  The Raider menu in the workshop is from that dlc I believe.

I'm having so much trouble with the slaves tho, it's not much fun - think I'll look around again...

I don't use MCG I'm afraid so no idea.

21 minutes ago, Stiffon said:

You do have NukaWorld?  The Raider menu in the workshop is from that dlc I believe.

I'm having so much trouble with the slaves tho, it's not much fun - think I'll look around again...

Yeah, i have nukaworld, i have all the dlcs. in NMM nothing comes up red when i check the .esp.  It's a shame so many people are having trouble with the workshop menu, I was excited to try to create a Red Town with this mod alongside Sim Settlements and Rise of the Commonwealth.  I mean I can just always recruit as per normal then have the brothel via RSE and Vinfamy's Prostitution mod but the trifecta of having them slaves as well is now missed.

Well, thanks for the replies, hopefully some of us can sort this out for the rest of the community.

56 minutes ago, Wardogs667 said:

Yeah, i have nukaworld, i have all the dlcs. in NMM nothing comes up red when i check the .esp.  It's a shame so many people are having trouble with the workshop menu, I was excited to try to create a Red Town with this mod alongside Sim Settlements and Rise of the Commonwealth.  I mean I can just always recruit as per normal then have the brothel via RSE and Vinfamy's Prostitution mod but the trifecta of having them slaves as well is now missed.

Well, thanks for the replies, hopefully some of us can sort this out for the rest of the community.

Not used NMM in like forever so can't comment there.  Can say I'm loving Vortex so far tho.

On 3/12/2018 at 11:04 PM, Wardogs667 said:

have you tried lowering it in load order I did that and it fixed it for me. 

1 hour ago, Caldargo said:

How do you train the slaves in this mod or has that been put in yet?

Sadly, I gave up - too much like hard work not enough fun lol.  Got fed up with slaves constantly turning unresponsive despite them being locked in to every device possible lol.

52 minutes ago, Caldargo said:

for the shock and explosive collars you may need to download this authors other mod as well here is a link.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3307-community-restraints-pack/

Superseded by DD iirc

Edit - I have the collars and corsets and shackles and all manner of goodies as well as the low amp baton, but it's still tiresome.  Trying 'Just Business' right now.

1 hour ago, Stiffon said:

Superseded by DD iirc

Edit - I have the collars and corsets and shackles and all manner of goodies as well as the low amp baton, but it's still tiresome.  Trying 'Just Business' right now.

I gave up on F4:SS too, JB is good, but sooner or later, you will want to sell slaves and that is not added yet. It seems F4:SS is trying to be the new PAHE, but still...There's a lot of improvement to be done (I'm not deprecating the mod, I can't script for my life haha) keep this mod on you pocket but try JB, it's a whole new different mechanics...

45 minutes ago, kadsend said:

I gave up on F4:SS too, JB is good, but sooner or later, you will want to sell slaves and that is not added yet. It seems F4:SS is trying to be the new PAHE, but still...There's a lot of improvement to be done (I'm not deprecating the mod, I can't script for my life haha) keep this mod on you pocket but try JB, it's a whole new different mechanics...

Yep.  JB has it's own issues.  I have no scripting or software or mod ability - lol I'm a Pipeline Engineer ffs!  Just spent several hours looking into if it's even possible to bring PAHE+ in to FO4!!!  Beyond me sadly.  Ho hum, I do truly appreciate the efforts that have clearly been made tho I think years of Skyrim have spoilt us.

Seems to work, but leaving me clueless about some things. I was able to capture a slave with the syringer and the tazzer round. I could use the slave menu and e.g. make slave stay at his "sleeping bag" (or cell, whatever). Bondage gave me just two options. I Wasn't able to get slave to work at food-farm, since i don't know how (command doesn't work). And as i left settlement for a longer while when i came back it keeps saying "this slave refuses your comands". Well, and that's it. I don't have the slightest idea how to punish  and make  behave (tazzered again, but nothing changed). What am i supossed to to ? And how? Is there any kind of description for this mod that makes the "how-to" a little clearer? The mod description says that i should be able to train them, well, then please somebody tell me how. I'll give it a try for a little while, but if that's all that will happening it's not what i expected and quite useless. But i still hope it's just my missing knowledge and not the mods lack of content. So it would be very nice if someone could clear things up for me. Thanx.

Edit: That's what I found out so far:

To enable mod you have to build a "slavery safe" which will be found in building menu under Raider, F4SS-Slavery.

To enslave a person you need a syringer and tazzer rounds (syringes) for it. These can be found at chemstation under healing/aid Not syringer ammo.

You have to build a sleeping place (sleeping bag) which can be found in the same menu as the safe (shows up after you've  builded a safe).

If you want to asisign the slave to the "auction" or "scrapeyard"-pole (which also can be found at the mentioned above menu after you build the safe ) you have to assign slave to the former build bed first.

To asign slave to bed you have to open slave menu. To see this you have to put the cursor on slave. If you open details there is an option called select, which you choose. Then cursor the sleeping bag (the one build with the way mentioned above, not from another mod). There should be an option to assign slave to bed now. (The option "command" isn't the right one for this purpose, this is only to choose "follow" or "wait".)

After this procedure you can choose the bed and get an option to assign slave to one of the two poles. Choose this option and go to the wanted pole (auction or scrapeyard) and choose it. The pole description now should show 1of 3 possible slaves assigned (or 2/3, 3/3).

Money for trading salves will come to the safe.

If you want to make the scrapeyard pole working you have to first choose the poole and click on "link output". This gives you the option to link a self build chest with the pole. These chest you have to build with the normal furniture menu.

In slavery menu you see numbers given to "fear", "restriction", etc. I'm quite clueless about what affects these right now. As I mentioned above I had the problem that my slave keeps saying "refuse commands". One entry in the forum mentioned to beat him with the baton (set to low amp mod). I tried this and beat him until goes to floor. Still saying "refuse command". So, I gave up on this one, keeps standing arround and that's it. Then I closed game and after i started again and did some totally other things in settlement the slave all of a sudden comes running to me and I could choose it again. I don't know why at all. But the number for "fear" has risen to 10. If this is anyhow related to beating him and/or why this has no direct affect I still don't know at all.

So, a description for the mod would be very welcomed. Surely I can try to figure out things on my own, but then I will never be sure If I did something wrong, if the mod is broken, etc. To search mod-related forums to found a solution to problems is ok for me, but to have to do this to understand any function at all is somehow unpleasant. If I hadn't searched the forum I, e.g., wouldn't know that I have to build a separate chest for scrapeyard-pole, my first intention was the safe. It is not much likely that other users will read a forum to page 42 or higher  to stumble about this (I later also found it mentioned in the changelog, which most likely the majority of users won't read at all.)

I try to edit this further if I found out something new, maybe it helps someone else.

And if all of this sounds harsh, that's not my intention (english is not my mother tongue and my own language is harsher then english, maybe that's why).           I have a high respect for mod-authors and this is a complex mod which most likely took a lot of time and work. So a big thankyou to the author!

Sigh, right now i try to figure out why the heck all my slaves turned into ghules. Any suggestion? I found another user asking this in forum but there is no answer to his post. I'm running body-mods and companion-related ones (and quite some more), but no mod refering to ghuls anyhow.

1 hour ago, kittylover said:

Seems to work, but leaving me clueless about some things. I was able to capture a slave with the syringer and the tazzer round. I could use the slave menu and e.g. make slave stay at his "sleeping bag" (or cell, whatever). Bondage gave me just two options. I Wasn't able to get slave to work at food-farm, since i don't know how (command doesn't work). And as i left settlement for a longer while when i came back it keeps saying "this slave refuses your comands". Well, and that's it. I don't have the slightest idea how to punish  and make  behave (tazzered again, but nothing changed). What am i supossed to to ? And how? Is there any kind of description for this mod that makes the "how-to" a little clearer? The mod description says that i should be able to train them, well, then please somebody tell me how. I'll give it a try for a little while, but if that's all that will happening it's not what i expected and quite useless. But i still hope it's just my missing knowledge and not the mods lack of content. So it would be very nice if someone could clear things up for me. Thanx.

This is a bug that softlocks the slave's AI to heck. You could try to beat him to nearly death and go do whatever you were doing...after some days he should start to follow you again...Or just end his suffering XD

About making them work...you just can assign them to a scavenging post that comes whit the mod (do not use workshop mode, it doesn't work),at first you would need to have a container to connect whit the post, then talk to a stored slave to assign to it...Then, after some days, the container should be full of junk...

Hope it helps :smile:

Hello. I tried again to use a new version of this mod and ran into some problems. The first and main - slaves chase me! Even when they are assigned to the sleeping bag, they continue to teleport with me.  Also one of the slaves suddenly disappeared.  And I still have no idea how to "train" slaves.

On 15.3.2018 at 5:17 PM, engeggybeakurvaanyad said:

I might be missing something but how do I "train" or have sex with a slave? No option comes up

It might not be usefull, but thats how i think it works:  I have a slave assigned to the scrapeyard-pole. I'm kinda think his "submission"-rate is rising up the longer slave is assigned, allthough this could just be wishful thinking. Putting slave in bondage also seems to change the numbers shown at "main menu" and "details". Enslaving peaple and interact with slaves seems to rise your level as "slaver". Beat them up doesn't seem to have any effect except they are going down or die, depending on weapon. Some user mentioned to use the baton, but i havnT figured out how to do this myself. I have tried restraints, but they strip them of and afterwards they are marked red (stealing item if taking it). But this might be an issue with RSE-Shenigans, settlers dress and undress very much with this one (allthough my own restraints (on player) don't come of. If I'm able to get some keys, I try the restraints again, seeing if they do anything at all to "train" (havn't been to the vendor yet, where i hopefully get these keys for dd-reszraints),

So, there seem to be no direct way to train them. Hope, this somehow was of use.

Preview changelog for version 0.91:
Type: Minor
ETA: When it's done. Probably soon.
Requires Clean Save: Probably

Added: New model for slave scrapyard. (100%)

Added: New workplace: slave sex station (generates revenue based on slave value, will decrease slave value permanently over time). (100%)

Added: RefCollectionAlias for NPC owned slaves with attached AI and scripts. (100%)

Added: Some keywords for NPC-NPC slavery and player interaction with those slaves. (100%)

Added: Additional events registered on Slaver's Safe for later usage (e.g slave rebellions, maybe?). (100%)

Added: RefCollectionAlias for potential NPC slave owners. (100%)

Added: RefCollectionAlias for actual NPC slave owners. (100%)

Changed: Tazer Syringe now in correct category. (100%)

Changed: Applied cloak spells directly onto the player, alias threw hissyfits. (100%)

Changed: Inflicting 100 pain (when they go into bleedout) will make any slave stop resisting immediately for at least 1 tick. (100%)

Changed: Slave sleeping bags now subtract 1 safety from your settlement. (100%)

Changed: Most workstations are now containers in their own rights and you don't need to link them anymore. (100%)

Changed: Streamlined a lot of script stuff, making scripts less likely to fail and more efficient. (100%)

Changed: function: IsActorSlave() now checks via RefCollectionAliases instead of factions. (100%)

Changed: script: F4SSscrGenericSlaveInit reworked for maximum ease of use. (100%)

Changed: factions now only attached via RefCollectionAliases for maximum compatibility with other mods and uninstall chill. (100%)

Fixed: Slaves leaving furniture after player leaves area and comes back (e.g. auction post).

Fixed: Major bug with slave AI initialization that has gone unnoticed all this time.

Fixed: Shock Baton no longer kills slaves (yay).

Just dropping by to give everyone the headsup that I've updated the second post of the thread with the curret state of development/preview patchnotes for 0.91 (as seen above). I'm getting shit done right now so I'm hoping that I'll be able to release the patch tomorrow or maybe friday. As always, no promises, but it's looking good.

If you've come across any bugs that haven't been mentioned in the patchnotes and need tending, please feel free to just remind me - I'll see if I can work them out for this patch. The bad news for everyone is that the next patch will probably need a clean savegame. I've tried to get some rudimentary update system in place, but can't really tell if it's working as intended, so I'll only provide support to people that use a clean save and send their Papyrus log.

Oh, and one more bummer: the slave sex station looks all cool and shit but doesn't actually have animations, because I simply refuse to use 4P in its current state - I know however that something about that is going to be done from a different party soon, so we can all be looking forward to getting some nice activities in that department.

Thanks for your time, and as I said: feel free to report critical bugs again, I might have overlooked them.

29 minutes ago, ag12 said:

Added: New workplace: slave sex station (generates revenue based on slave value, will decrease slave value permanently over time). (100%)

Added: RefCollectionAlias for NPC owned slaves with attached AI and scripts. (100%)

Added: Some keywords for NPC-NPC slavery and player interaction with those slaves. (100%)

Added: Additional events registered on Slaver's Safe for later usage (e.g slave rebellions, maybe?). (100%)

Changed: Applied cloak spells directly onto the player, alias threw hissyfits. (100%)

Changed: Inflicting 100 pain (when they go into bleedout) will make any slave stop resisting immediately for at least 1 tick. (100%)

Changed: Most workstations are now containers in their own rights and you don't need to link them anymore. (100%)

Changed: Streamlined a lot of script stuff, making scripts less likely to fail and more efficient. (100%)

Changed: function: IsActorSlave() now checks via RefCollectionAliases instead of factions. (100%)

Changed: script: F4SSscrGenericSlaveInit reworked for maximum ease of use. (100%)

Changed: factions now only attached via RefCollectionAliases for maximum compatibility with other mods and uninstall chill. (100%)

Fixed: Slaves leaving furniture after player leaves area and comes back (e.g. auction post).

Fixed: Major bug with slave AI initialization that has gone unnoticed all this time.

Just dropping by to give everyone the headsup that I've updated the second post of the thread with the curret state of development/preview patchnotes for 0.91 (as seen above). I'm getting shit done right now so I'm hoping that I'll be able to release the patch tomorrow or maybe friday. As always, no promises, but it's looking good.

If you've come across any bugs that haven't been mentioned in the patchnotes and need tending, please feel free to just remind me - I'll see if I can work them out for this patch. The bad news for everyone is that the next patch will probably need a clean savegame. I've tried to get some rudimentary update system in place, but can't really tell if it's working as intended, so I'll only provide support to people that use a clean save and send their Papyrus log.

Oh, and one more bummer: the slave sex station looks all cool and shit but doesn't actually have animations, because I simply refuse to use 4P in its current state - I know however that something about that is going to be done from a different party soon, so we can all be looking forward to getting some nice activities in that department.

Thanks for your time, and as I said: feel free to report critical bugs again, I might have overlooked them.

Awesome news!  Thanks for all your efforts.

7 hours ago, ag12 said:

Thank you for making this mod I really like the concept and really appreciate your work! Unfortunately I can't seem to find the slaver safe in the workshop menu I have a clean install/ saves with only the necessary mods. So I hope this patch can help remedy that it may just be I am overlooking something Cheers!

here is my papyrus log not too sure if im doing it right. https://pastebin.com/ThwdwFyS

Again really appreciate the effort your putting into this!