[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Hi Kerny,

First Thank you, your game is fun to play.

Second, it's already nice of you to provide English version so at least I get an chance to understand the dialogue (English is not my first language too). So Thanks you again even with the error.

I don't know if it was already reported but sometimes in scene, one of the protagonist return to back to what she was doing. It happens twice with Aemi, she was with the 'hero' making out and suddenly, she run away to go to the hangar and do some no sex stuff. The Camera follow her, which was fun. It's like the game forget she was already doing some interesting thing.

I have encounter another bug when we play with accessory, it's seem sometimes she forget she wear them (it disappears). And not sure it's a bug or a feature, the low clothes don't show when she wear dildo (kind of strange to see her walking butt naked, but probably what you want and I will not complain :) ).

Another bug occurs for the hydroponic scene. After the defeat of the two robot and going down, a text dialogue appears but suddenly disappears and after that I was not able to remove the force field to the main core (but not sure if the clue don't show up because of that or if I only don't manage to find the solution. When I choose the capture and not to fight, I manage to complete the zone). By the way, it was really a good scene, some dramatics event, some nice and good stuff too. Thanks you.

Not a bug but the dialogue don't update. I wish when I have already listen a dialogue story, like when you select 'Vivian's fetish' or 'Tools ?' under about the situation, the dialogue evolve according to the progression or don't show up again. It could be nice to have some king of journal where information about the situation or our girlfriend are noted (maybe it's already exists, it's been a long time I have not read the layout keyboard).

Anyway, Really a big thank you, I have really fun to play your game. In fact, I just taken sometime to report the bug and thank you. Now I will play to it, Aemi seems to need some of my attention :)

Hi again,

@davisev5225

Thank you too for your effort to correct the sentence, and to cheer up our Kerny. I completely agree with you, the story is great. I like how we are introduced to the game, meet the girls, the adventure, the fun, the base. I'm awe with the work done by Kerny. Be proud of yourself man, you are doing some thing good.

@Yoyofuta : I don't know if you were able to play poker with the girls but the party is long (personally I like it). You can change some of your card by clicking on it when it's your turn, raise the bet, still or give up the bet. The girls will do the same. That's for the game-play. For how to play poker, there is probably some nice tutoriel over internet.

Have a nice day all of you :)

Hi Kerny,

Second, it's already nice of you to provide English version so at least I get an chance to understand the dialogue (English is not my first language too). So Thanks you again even with the error.

Yeahhh my engrish is kinda.. broaken... xD

Hi Kerny,

I don't know if it was already reported but sometimes in scene, one of the protagonist return to back to what she was doing. It happens twice with Aemi, she was with the 'hero' making out and suddenly, she run away to go to the hangar and do some no sex stuff. The Camera follow her, which was fun. It's like the game forget she was already doing some interesting thing.

I know this bug and I HOPE i resolved it in my dev version. The bug occured because i had to introduce a new variable that the girl does not do anything of herself when spoken to the player AND i set the parameter of one of the events wrong.

The update will come along with the new beta for the crew quarters (but this will still take some time)

The thing below ^^

11100003897964789015.PNG?v=Q_FqbAzXbZw6Q

Hi Kerny,

I have encounter another bug when we play with accessory, it's seem sometimes she forget she wear them (it disappears). And not sure it's a bug or a feature, the low clothes don't show when she wear dildo (kind of strange to see her walking butt naked, but probably what you want and I will not complain :) ).

The low clothes can not be worn if the chastity belt or or dildos are in place since the butt-plug has the pump dingeling out and the dildo has the remote antenna out. This.. is kind of a feature xD

Hi Kerny,

Another bug occurs for the hydroponic scene. After the defeat of the two robot and going down, a text dialogue appears but suddenly disappears and after that I was not able to remove the force field to the main core (but not sure if the clue don't show up because of that or if I only don't manage to find the solution. When I choose the capture and not to fight, I manage to complete the zone). By the way, it was really a good scene, some dramatics event, some nice and good stuff too. Thanks you.

Mh.. did you speak with the robot who is currently doing stuff on the plants ?

Hi Kerny,

Not a bug but the dialogue don't update. I wish when I have already listen a dialogue story, like when you select 'Vivian's fetish' or 'Tools ?' under about the situation, the dialogue evolve according to the progression or don't show up again. It could be nice to have some king of journal where information about the situation or our girlfriend are noted (maybe it's already exists, it's been a long time I have not read the layout keyboard).

mh... yes this.. right. But this also costs time. Time i have shedueled for the creation of the crew quarter section and the story for it. And to be honest.. there is still sooooo much to do since i

- need to make a generic event for the mini enema machine (the one Aemi will use if you lose the poker event)

- create a more generic event for the parasite (the girl can walk around with this in in her)

- Create more normal events for the girls to do.

- Create more dialouge.. etc etc...

Maybe i can create some sort of dialouge injector so you can write some dialouges yourself.

(But this idea is for later ^^)

Hi,

Another bug, the game don't save the sound level (at least for music).

Bug for position/placement : The girls don't seem to know if there is already someone at a spot. Right now, Vivian is in the restrain machine and Aemi is just near her like she is also in the restrain machine. It happen for the handwash two and probably at more place. There is two restrain machine (the one you can move and the other at hydroponic deck), two hand wash in hangar bay. So no need to be rude each other :)

Bug lost a item : Aemi was able to remove the collar without my help. It happen for other wearable thing even clothes. They seems to forgot what they wears sometime.

Lost of low clothes : So it's a feature to let the antenna work properly. The girls have some priority I guess :)

Hydroponic deck : Yes I think I have talked to the robot which take care of the plant. It inform us of the 'new fertilizer' and Vivian was really down after that. Maybe I have not push enough my search as one dialogue was brutally interrupt, I was more on I broke the game mechanism than I don't find the next step. If nobody confirm it, you can forget it, probably my fault and I replay with lose the combat option (the robot was really weak and I need to let the last one win, good for me less problem after :) ).

By the way, I like the robots. Talking to the robot was really immersive and fun (at some point, the news was not a good one). I hope they will have more scene, like be at our service and such.

For the dialogue that don't update, I'm afraid too have too many of old dialogue and they say old stuff. Like I already known the Vivian 's fetish but Aemi say like I don't know (it's break immersion) or Aemi tell me for the tool, it could be nice she say thank you when we found a set and ask for more (if any). But no other problem with them, we can just ignore them.

The crew quarters look nice.

Keep to work and do what your love. If doing the game is not fun for you, you will stop and we will be sad. So have fun and thank you.

Hi,

Another bug, the game don't save the sound level (at least for music).

Mh.. the sounds level will be saved , not globally but for each savegame seperately. (I need to look into the code , it's been a while since i created the code for the music player :)

EDIT : I lloked into the code , the volumes for both wioll be saved in the savegame (not globally in the playerprefs) i just tried it out and it works fine for me.

I can change both volumes and the wil be set after i load the same savegame.

Hi,

Bug for position/placement : The girls don't seem to know if there is already someone at a spot. Right now, Vivian is in the restrain machine and Aemi is just near her like she is also in the restrain machine. It happen for the handwash two and probably at more place. There is two restrain machine (the one you can move and the other at hydroponic deck), two hand wash in hangar bay. So no need to be rude each other :)

I *hope* i got rid of this bug as well with my new version. The girls know that there is someone at the same spot since the event can only trigger if a certian gameobject is active , this gameobject will be deactivated once the girl want to occupie the space.

Bug lost a item : Aemi was able to remove the collar without my help. It happen for other wearable thing even clothes. They seems to forgot what they wears sometime.

Okay.. this is a new one for me. Did she removed the collar in a dialouge event or just in the gameplay ?

Maybe you know what she was currently doing when she lost the collar.

Hi,

For the dialogue that don't update, I'm afraid too have too many of old dialogue and they say old stuff. Like I already known the Vivian 's fetish but Aemi say like I don't know (it's break immersion) or Aemi tell me for the tool, it could be nice she say thank you when we found a set and ask for more (if any). But no other problem with them, we can just ignore them.

Mpff... i write this into my *to do list* but.. the list is long >_<

Hi,

For the volume, I should have tell you it's before the load. The sound on my machine is really loud so it's the first thing I do. I will load the save first now.

For the remove of accessory, it's seem due to the poker even. The girls come without any accessory and simple clothes. Aemi the first one she was wearied when we meet but Vivian wear simple clothes not the sexy bikini she was wearied when I woke up her in the cryo tube. Maybe the girls don't want to have disadvantage.

For the poker event can you lower the sound of pleasure the girls make when aroused, it's a bit too loud, I think (only my opinion perhaps).

Aemi have a too rock/weird sound of pleasure during some scene and I heard another in the same time, it's like two girls have a good time (a feature of an android ?).

In fact, I was starting to play when I say to myself, I should take the time to report another bug, to make the game even better. To dialogue with the girl, we need to be in front of them or near the front. It could be better to be around the girl as she already turn to you when enter dialogue. The dialogue icon don't always appears too (I can't talk to Aemi right now in the hangar bay, the stood up near the first computer she hack, the one she plug to the light to have energy, I hopes I will be able to talk to her later).

After Aemi and Vivian loose a party poker and accept to wear some new clothes, I see the door of the cell where the robot is close, open. Don't know if it's OK. The robot do nothing.

Have a nice day, now I will play your awesome game :)

Hi,

For the remove of accessory, it's seem due to the poker even. The girls come without any accessory and simple clothes. Aemi the first one she was wearied when we meet but Vivian wear simple clothes not the sexy bikini she was wearied when I woke up her in the cryo tube. Maybe the girls don't want to have disadvantage.

Kind of .  I need a clean *state* of clothing before i can make changes during this event.

Hi,

For the poker event can you lower the sound of pleasure the girls make when aroused, it's a bit too loud, I think (only my opinion perhaps).

Lowered *aroused* volume value for the poker event from 1 to 0.7 in my dev version.

Hi,

Aemi have a too rock/weird sound of pleasure during some scene and I heard another in the same time, it's like two girls have a good time (a feature of an android ?).

Mh.. there aren't many usable sounds i have found for the girls. I was really happy when maeve told me she would leand Vivian Her voice.

I know.. they sound weird at some places.

Hi,

In fact, I was starting to play when I say to myself, I should take the time to report another bug, to make the game even better. To dialogue with the girl, we need to be in front of them or near the front. It could be better to be around the girl as she already turn to you when enter dialogue. The dialogue icon don't always appears too (I can't talk to Aemi right now in the hangar bay, the stood up near the first computer she hack, the one she plug to the light to have energy, I hopes I will be able to talk to her later).

Mh.. need to think about this one since i wanted to prevent that the player is able to speak to the girls through the walls.

And BTW the girl will always turn to the player when starting the dialouge. (except the girl is in a LERP event that wil turn her body to a certain direction.. it is kind of buggy >_<)

Hi,

After Aemi and Vivian loose a party poker and accept to wear some new clothes, I see the door of the cell where the robot is close, open. Don't know if it's OK. The robot do nothing.

Jep , another one have also reported the same thing but i am not sure if i could resvole the issue codewise since i was never able to recreate this error in my machine.

Hi,

Have a nice day, now I will play your awesome game :)

Mh.. there isn't that much to play currently. The game is currently lacking any real generic content. It is currently just the story and some mini sidequests but.. nothing more apart that.

Mh.. there isn't that much to play currently. The game is currently lacking any real generic content. It is currently just the story and some mini sidequests but.. nothing more apart that.

Oh, but how fun it is to interrupt the girls while they're working by activating the dildos. So amusing.

Hi,

To explain the clothes wear by the girls before the poker, you could add to the dialogue that set the game the girl strategic changes themselves before the game. So nobody will consider it as a bug but a feature :)

For the Aemi moan, I have take some time to search and there is near zero good sound royalty free on the net about sex. But there is a ton for ugly sound (like fart, vomit) that is a little sad.

Maybe but I have fun to play what you give us. Aemi still not have win a poker, I still have to see what happen when I win and ask Aemi. I can just pass time with them and I just discover how to use the remote controller and MrBojingo just point out a way to use it :)

Thanks for your time.

By the way, I'm the only one to think to title of the post is a little weird ? The world abandoned may lead to some confusion, maybe people think the game is abandonned and don't see it's part of the game's title ? I hopes no :)

Hi,

By the way, I'm the only one to think to title of the post is a little weird ? The world abandoned may lead to some confusion, maybe people think the game is abandonned and don't see it's part of the game's title ? I hopes no :)

Yeahh some have.. i know.. but i like this title :D

Maybe i name the sequel... *Delerict : Desperate love * or.. something like that xD

Great game! I just found it recently and played through quite a bit, but I think I ran into a possible bug...

With Vivian, when I go to "I have found something I would like to show you" and then "About cleaning device", she engages and says she will follow me there. However, when I go to that room, nothing happens. She follows me in, but no event is triggered. I'm then stuck with her following and I can't do anything else. Luckily I saved my game right before talking to her, but I don't seem to be able to do anything new.

Any help is appreciated!

Great game! I just found it recently and played through quite a bit, but I think I ran into a possible bug...

With Vivian, when I go to "I have found something I would like to show you" and then "About cleaning device", she engages and says she will follow me there. However, when I go to that room, nothing happens. She follows me in, but no event is triggered. I'm then stuck with her following and I can't do anything else. Luckily I saved my game right before talking to her, but I don't seem to be able to do anything new.

Any help is appreciated!

Good to know that you have a savegame before the issue.

Can i please have it for further debugging ?

Hi, U'd like to thank you for this wonderful game. I had a lot of fun with it and I'm amazed how detailed and complex it is. It's a real piece of art with compelling story-line and I'm having a blast with it.

That said, I'm also an English teacher at a high school and I used to work as a translator for a while, so seeing all the spelling and grammar mistakes is a bit hard to get over, but at least you can rest easy knowing there are plenty of people who are waaaaay worse than you. Sadly, many of them are my students  :D

Now I have a few issues with the game that I'd like to go over. None of them are a major detraction from my enjoyment of the game and let me repeat it: The game is great! I'm having tons of fun. Please keep doing what you're doing, it's awesome! Now to my complaints

• The first issue - the major one I have -  is a storytelling one and it's more an annoyance for me as a player and it's highly debatable if it is a real problem, but I'm getting annoyed about the fact that the hero refuses to accept the fact that the girls want to have a kind of a BDSM relationship with him. They want to be owned by him and they want him to use them for his sexual and non-sexual satisfaction (as Aemi puts it) to strengthen the bond between them. Yet even after both Aemi and Vivian speak to him (at length) about it - he still refuses to show any initiative in pursuing his lustful fantasies, unless the girls force his hand... so to speak. I can understand that this concept takes some getting used to and that the Hero's low self-esteem might have a lot to do with it (and reading your comments both on Patreon and here I can certainly see where the low self-esteem is coming from  :P) However as a real life long-term practitioner of BDSM I can't see the relationship presented in the game working long-term. And that's quite sad. The main theme of BDSM (after you get over the leather, whips and the latex fetish stuff) is trust. And that trust needs to come from both sides. The Submissive has to trust the Dominant that he won't push her/him/ze1 beyond her limits and that the Dom will respect her wish to stop with the activities - that part is obvious, but the other part is just as important. The Dom needs to trust the Sub that she knows her limits. It is extremely disrespectful for the Dom to keep treating the Sub like a child that is too stupid or stubborn to say stop if the activity is not to her liking. Moreover the girls have both demonstrated countless times that they can say "stop" or "no" if the activity is not to their liking. For example if you want to put stimulating devices on them, that they are not aroused enough to feel comfortable with - they will flatly tell you no. They won't be impolite about it, but they'll say it firmly and with no hesitation. Sadly in the end this seemingly condescending behavior from our Hero can only lead to resentment and further frustration from the girls unless the hero gets over his own insecurities to either redefine their relationship or step up to the task of being a Dom in possession of two gorgeous loving androids who'll do everything in their power to satisfy his needs and lust  :heart:  So please... as we move through the Base and take control of more sections - allow our hero to grow some more confidence so that this story can have a happy ending  :)
  •  Second, I'd really love it if it were possible to create a list of things and devices that you can find so far. I feel like I've searched the accessible areas of the ship from top to bottom and I'm still scared I missed something. Just a simple list of things to find (without giving out the locations, just for my peace of mind) would be much appreciated  :)
  • Finally is there a way to use the bondage device that we carried down to hangar bay? After the first event I can't find a way in which I could offer my sexy girls to use it. I tried to call them to it with the "calling device" I tried talking with them, I tried playing with the Device settings - nothing seems to work. Quite a shame since both of them looked quite sexy in it  ;) Also is there a way to use the Milking machine after the testing event? Aemi seemed to enjoy it but I can't talk to her about it nor can I move the machine...

Finally a few minor things - I love how the game reminds me of System Shock 2 - one of my most favorite games of all times. Both in graphics (with the security and gardening androids) and in the way it's played - where we explore separate levels one at a time and each one presents it's own story that is still tied to the main story but is fun on it's own - once again: Great job sir! Also the game should come with a warning sticker - "Can seriously harm your real-life social interactions!" Because both girls and the Hero are so very well written that it's easy to just want to stay with them and keep playing the game for hours and hours and ignore RL people because "none of them are gorgeous androids who want to satisfy my every desire for as long as I want!"  :P

So once again much thanks for the great game. It is the first indie h-game I've ever considered supporting on Patreon. And I've played a lot of them - like Fenoxo's text-adventures, Slavemaker and Harem which are all great in their own way. But none of them made me as easily addicted as AATOFL did. And that is the highest praise I can give it. It's as close to virtual addiction as I'm ever gonna get and I love every second of it  :D  Can't wait to play the next update!

1 In the rest of the text I use "he" for the Dom and "she" for the Sub for simplification and clarity. That does not mean I consider Domming to be a male-exclusive role and vice versa. This ain't Gor folks ;) But if I needed to write him/her/ze every time I need to use a pronoun in the text it would be twice as long.

Hi, U'd like to thank you for this wonderful game. I had a lot of fun with it and I'm amazed how detailed and complex it is. It's a real piece of art with compelling story-line and I'm having a blast with it.

That said, I'm also an English teacher at a high school and I used to work as a translator for a while, so seeing all the spelling and grammar mistakes is a bit hard to get over, but at least you can rest easy knowing there are plenty of people who are waaaaay worse than you. Sadly, many of them are my students  :D

Me know , me not good at english >_<

• The first issue - the major one I have -  is a storytelling one and it's more an annoyance for me as a player and it's highly debatable if it is a real problem, but I'm getting annoyed about the fact that the hero refuses to accept the fact that the girls want to have a kind of a BDSM relationship with him. They want to be owned by him and they want him to use them for his sexual and non-sexual satisfaction (as Aemi puts it) to strengthen the bond between them. Yet even after both Aemi and Vivian speak to him (at length) about it - he still refuses to show any initiative in pursuing his lustful fantasies, unless the girls force his hand... so to speak. I can understand that this concept takes some getting used to and that the Hero's low self-esteem might have a lot to do with it (and reading your comments both on Patreon and here I can certainly see where the low self-esteem is coming from  :P) However as a real life long-term practitioner of BDSM I can't see the relationship presented in the game working long-term. And that's quite sad. The main theme of BDSM (after you get over the leather, whips and the latex fetish stuff) is trust. And that trust needs to come from both sides. The Submissive has to trust the Dominant that he won't push her/him/ze1 beyond her limits and that the Dom will respect her wish to stop with the activities - that part is obvious, but the other part is just as important. The Dom needs to trust the Sub that she knows her limits. It is extremely disrespectful for the Dom to keep treating the Sub like a child that is too stupid or stubborn to say stop if the activity is not to her liking. Moreover the girls have both demonstrated countless times that they can say "stop" or "no" if the activity is not to their liking. For example if you want to put stimulating devices on them, that they are not aroused enough to feel comfortable with - they will flatly tell you no. They won't be impolite about it, but they'll say it firmly and with no hesitation. Sadly in the end this seemingly condescending behavior from our Hero can only lead to resentment and further frustration from the girls unless the hero gets over his own insecurities to either redefine their relationship or step up to the task of being a Dom in possession of two gorgeous loving androids who'll do everything in their power to satisfy his needs and lust  :heart:  So please... as we move through the Base and take control of more sections - allow our hero to grow some more confidence so that this story can have a happy ending  :)

Yes , i kind of overdid it with the *anxious* about relationship thing but please know that this was not really my intention since i only have a very raw ideas of the next story part. I never have a *plan* or anything like *i know exactly* what will happen next. I just start to write and sometimes (often) i write stupid dialouges and storys.

•  Second, I'd really love it if it were possible to create a list of things and devices that you can find so far. I feel like I've searched the accessible areas of the ship from top to bottom and I'm still scared I missed something. Just a simple list of things to find (without giving out the locations, just for my peace of mind) would be much appreciated  :)

Mh.. guess i need to create a dynamic dialouge with Aemi who will tell Victor how much *things* should be inside of the base , According from her database search.

• Finally is there a way to use the bondage device that we carried down to hangar bay? After the first event I can't find a way in which I could offer my sexy girls to use it. I tried to call them to it with the "calling device" I tried talking with them, I tried playing with the Device settings - nothing seems to work. Quite a shame since both of them looked quite sexy in it  ;) Also is there a way to use the Milking machine after the testing event? Aemi seemed to enjoy it but I can't talk to her about it nor can I move the machine...

Ahm.. the bondage device will be used automatically once you set it up in the hangar bay area. You can (currently) not command a girl to use it. (I guess i need to create a dialouge for this as well ^_^)

At best you make them very aroused and just wait until one of them use the bondage device on their own. It could take a while since i created about 10 other AI live events they could use xD

Annnddd... the milking machine will be included in the next update. I am already done with scripting all of it but to create a update *just for the milking device*  would be kind of lame since it is just not enough content in the update.

Finally a few minor things - I love how the game reminds me of System Shock 2 - one of my most favorite games of all times. Both in graphics (with the security and gardening androids) and in the way it's played - where we explore separate levels one at a time and each one presents it's own story that is still tied to the main story but is fun on it's own - once again:

Ahm.. yes.. you know i am also a fan of this and... see for yourself

(please have mercy with my soul , this was my very first attempt of a visual novel)

Cell shock Visual novel series by Kerni

Btw.. there is also a reference to another game in the hangar bay. :D (A little easteregg)

So once again much thanks for the great game. It is the first indie h-game I've ever considered supporting on Patreon. And I've played a lot of them - like Fenoxo's text-adventures, Slavemaker and Harem which are all great in their own way. But none of them made me as easily addicted as AATOFL did. And that is the highest praise I can give it. It's as close to virtual addiction as I'm ever gonna get and I love every second of it  :D  Can't wait to play the next update!

Mh.. but there isn't much to play after the story event currently. The game lacks the generic content and tons of dialouges. Currently it is just story and... nothing much besides that :(

Great job sir! Also the game should come with a warning sticker - "Can seriously harm your real-life social interactions!" Because both girls and the Hero are so very well written that it's easy to just want to stay with them and keep playing the game for hours and hours and ignore RL people because "none of them are gorgeous androids who want to satisfy my every desire for as long as I want!"  :P

Well written.. i.. don't know. Currently i think i make them to (how do they say...) too much stereotype. I mean.. as i have mentioned a bit above i just start to write. I do not have a plan. I really just start to write and see where my mind takes me. (mostly very far away from reality). I can not imagine that this game is any good.

For example :  I regulary play *Harem from Ker* and i think he is far better than me.  Especially story wise :)

The idea with Fionas collar :D..

I guess this is a very good idea but i am not sure how i can implement such a thing in my game. Maybe as a extension of the collar you can find in the hydroponic bay.

• Wall of text

Yes , i kind of overdid it with the *anxious* about relationship thing but please know that this was not really my intention since i only have a very raw ideas of the next story part. I never have a *plan* or anything like *i know exactly* what will happen next. I just start to write and sometimes (often) i write stupid dialouges and storys.

That's all fine and good. And so far it was a natural reaction for a very *anxious* Victor who has low self esteem. I'd just like to see him climb out of his shell and maybe take a bit more initiative so the girls don't have to guilt/force him into admitting what he wants every single time ;)

Second, I'd really love it if it were possible to create a list of things and devices that you can find so far. I feel like I've searched the accessible areas of the ship from top to bottom and I'm still scared I missed something. Just a simple list of things to find (without giving out the locations, just for my peace of mind) would be much appreciated   :)

Mh.. guess i need to create a dynamic dialouge with Aemi who will tell Victor how much *things* should be inside of the base , According from her database search.

That would be nice. Possibly also a list on some wall (naughty list above Victor's bed for example) where you could check what you have and what you don't have yet. Although I have no idea how hard it would be to add to the game... but it could be very useful for future updates when more and more stuff is added in the game to allow for more free-roam fun for the players. Otherwise after a few more updates it'll be extremely easy for new players to miss stuff on floors that they passed through during story and don't have an incentive to visit afterwards because they believe they collected everything for the hangar. 

Annnddd... the milking machine will be included in the next update. I am already done with scripting all of it but to create a update *just for the milking device*  would be kind of lame since it is just not enough content in the update.

I'm quite looking forward to it. Also I know you mentioned enema machine in the Update notes. If I remember it - Aemi and Vivi use it on Victor looses in Poker. Is that the only way to get it? And can the girls use it afterwards? I'm just curious since I haven't lost in poker yet  :P

Ahm.. yes.. you know i am also a fan of this and... see for yourself

(please have mercy with my soul , this was my very first attempt of a visual novel)

Cell shock Visual novel series by Kerni

Btw.. there is also a reference to another game in the hangar bay.  :D (A little easteregg)

Yeah I wondered what that missile was for  :P  Also thanks for the link I'll be happy to check your first visual novel  ;)

Mh.. but there isn't much to play after the story event currently. The game lacks the generic content and tons of dialouges. Currently it is just story and... nothing much besides that  :(

That I strongly disagree with. I think there is plenty to do and I'm having much fun doing it  :heart:  Watching the girls get turned on with dildos and vibrators, watching them use the restraining device, letting them cook my food, watching the adorable faces they make when they come to me to get their release since the chastity dildos and bras won't let them have it on their own, fun with organic suit and plant symbiotes, fun with the Assembly Line Test Device, playing strip-poker, muuuuch fun with remote control of their dildos... mate - you've got a whole lot of content in the game already!

The main story is good (and I have used most of the save slots already to capture those fun moments when the girls first ask you to use some of the devices on them since their reactions are priceless :blush: ) but the free-roam mode has a ton of features and I can't believe you were able to already put so much into the game while also developing new levels and more story. When do you sleep? Or are you actually an android who works 24/7 on the game  :D ?

The idea with Fionas collar  :D..

I guess this is a very good idea but i am not sure how i can implement such a thing in my game. Maybe as a extension of the collar you can find in the hydroponic bay.

Yeah Fiona's whole story is the best part of Harem for me. The part in the theater during Hero's trial was just  :heart: But that's my opinion and I'm an evil bastard  :D

Me I'd combine several features and basically use the opportunity to:

1) have Aemi give one last speech to Victor about how his resistance to admitting to what he wants from them is hurting their relationship because he treats them like children who are to weak to say "no" if they want something. 

2) then have Aemi study the remote control that Victor already uses to control their vibrating dildos and the logs of scientists who created the collars (which could be a quest for Victor to go find the logs) to finally...

3) Enhance the collar so it accepts verbal commands from Victor and on command to "Get the girl horny" (I'm sure you can find a more creative name) it overrides the girl's sensitivity settings, sets them to very high AND activates the vibrating dildo. We know that it's possible because the base E-I does it to the girls during testing and this could be a similar type of override  ;) Same with preventing the girl from cumming. Allow the collar to interfere with the girl's android body through the skin contact. If they want a break, they can ask you to take the collars down, otherwise they are at your mercy  :D

Also a few features that I'd love to see (if I may offer a suggestion) are - more begging, kneeling and general humiliation before Victor. Sure it has to be carefully balanced but the animation is in the game already and it's always adorable to see a girl kneel at your feet and beg for orgasm/punishment/attention etc. We already have a wonderful feature where - if they are gagged - Victor can decide to not allow the girl  to ask him for orgasm (normally the girls just come and ask you for release) and this could be a logical next step where the girl could kneel before him and moan through the gag to beg for a release since she can't take it anymore.

And in general if we get to the stage where Victor accepts his control over them - there are plenty of very sexy options of humiliation and begging that don't include actual sex. That is one mistake I often see from the authors of Hentai games. Since virtual guys can have as many orgasms in a row as the author demands it's super easy to focus on sex (in different cool and sexy positions) and ignore all the other super-sexy stuff that often can be hotter than the sex itself. I really don't want to brag... but from my personal BDSM experience the teasing, the burning need and denial, the gradual one-step at a time process of making a girl so horny and yet unable to cum that she'll almost cry in frustration and beg you to fuck her and make her cum is often 50 times as sexy as the sex itself. And it's very rarely presented in H-games which is a pity.

But hey, that's just my ideas of what the game could include some time in the future and I know you have plenty of stuff to do already. Keep being awesome and if you need any help that I might give - feel free to send me a PM :)  Your game is awesome and I still stand by my stance that it's the best H-game I know. And super-addictive  :D

Can this game be played when your family is awake? i dont want to start it up and have sex sounds all over the place

At the start you don't hear sex voices.

And after the start you can turn down the sound of the game. (or before you startup the game you can also turn down the volume in windows)

• Wall of text

That's all fine and good. And so far it was a natural reaction for a very *anxious* Victor who has low self esteem. I'd just like to see him climb out of his shell and maybe take a bit more initiative so the girls don't have to guilt/force him into admitting what he wants every single time ;)

I asked Victor and he told me he is working on his self esteem xD

I'm quite looking forward to it. Also I know you mentioned enema machine in the Update notes. If I remember it - Aemi and Vivi use it on Victor looses in Poker. Is that the only way to get it? And can the girls use it afterwards? I'm just curious since I haven't lost in poker yet  :P

Currently the *other* enema machine you use if you losse against Aemi in the poker event can only be used once after you lost to Aemi. I just did not had the time to create the generic event for this thing.

Second, I'd really love it if it were possible to create a list of things and devices that you can find so far. I feel like I've searched the accessible areas of the ship from top to bottom and I'm still scared I missed something. Just a simple list of things to find (without giving out the locations, just for my peace of mind) would be much appreciated   :)

That would be nice. Possibly also a list on some wall (naughty list above Victor's bed for example) where you could check what you have and what you don't have yet. Although I have no idea how hard it would be to add to the game... but it could be very useful for future updates when more and more stuff is added in the game to allow for more free-roam fun for the players. Otherwise after a few more updates it'll be extremely easy for new players to miss stuff on floors that they passed through during story and don't have an incentive to visit afterwards because they believe they collected everything for the hangar. 

I could do it like this :

- He asks Aemi waht should be inside of the base and receives a answer

- Aemi will then copy this list onto the mobile communication device so Victor can always see what he has and what is missing.

*Noted on my long - > to do list * ^_^

When do you sleep? Or are you actually an android who works 24/7 on the game  :D ?

Since i can only work on weekends i am actually kind of slow compared to the other game creators.

Also a few features that I'd love to see (if I may offer a suggestion) are - more begging, kneeling and general humiliation before Victor. Sure it has to be carefully balanced but the animation is in the game already and it's always adorable to see a girl kneel at your feet and beg for orgasm/punishment/attention etc. We already have a wonderful feature where - if they are gagged - Victor can decide to not allow the girl  to ask him for orgasm (normally the girls just come and ask you for release) and this could be a logical next step where the girl could kneel before him and moan through the gag to beg for a release since she can't take it anymore.

Mh.. need to think about this. I don't want to make it really humilating just a bit *demanding*

The idea with Fionas collar  :D..

Yeah Fiona's whole story is the best part of Harem for me. The part in the theater during Hero's trial was just  :heart: But that's my opinion and I'm an evil bastard  :D

Me I'd combine several features and basically use the opportunity to:

1) have Aemi give one last speech to Victor about how his resistance to admitting to what he wants from them is hurting their relationship because he treats them like children who are to weak to say "no" if they want something. 

2) then have Aemi study the remote control that Victor already uses to control their vibrating dildos and the logs of scientists who created the collars (which could be a quest for Victor to go find the logs) to finally...

3) Enhance the collar so it accepts verbal commands from Victor and on command to "Get the girl horny" (I'm sure you can find a more creative name) it overrides the girl's sensitivity settings, sets them to very high AND activates the vibrating dildo. We know that it's possible because the base E-I does it to the girls during testing and this could be a similar type of override  ;) Same with preventing the girl from cumming. Allow the collar to interfere with the girl's android body through the skin contact. If they want a break, they can ask you to take the collars down, otherwise they are at your mercy  :D

Good ideas but ..

...first i need to finish the crew quarter section story and.. the minigames and... the other generic events for the old machines and... work work owrk owmkrdadnasasdaos...>_<

And in general if we get to the stage where Victor accepts his control over them - there are plenty of very sexy options of humiliation and begging that don't include actual sex. That is one mistake I often see from the authors of Hentai games. Since virtual guys can have as many orgasms in a row as the author demands it's super easy to focus on sex (in different cool and sexy positions) and ignore all the other super-sexy stuff that often can be hotter than the sex itself. I really don't want to brag... but from my personal BDSM experience the teasing, the burning need and denial, the gradual one-step at a time process of making a girl so horny and yet unable to cum that she'll almost cry in frustration and beg you to fuck her and make her cum is often 50 times as sexy as the sex itself. And it's very rarely presented in H-games which is a pity.

Mh.. i could change the remote controler a bit to *not orgasm , only heavy teasing * xD

i have a couple requests. Though i completely forgot what the 2nd request was (i thought it up while i was at work today). I'll edit the 2nd one later when i remember (or if someone replied, i'll make a brand new post).

But my first one (that i remember), is it possible to toggle the hygiene feature on and off? I know the debug mode is just a temporary thing, but i like to be able to see just how aroused the girls are by looking at the numbers. The little arousal choker just feels like it stops at arousal 100. Anyway, the hygiene thing is annoying because i like to keep the girls aroused. And if they come to me (with the mouth plugs in), i can just pretend not to understand what they say and ignore them. Letting the arousal continue to go up. But for some odd reason, when they come to me asking me to remove the devices so they can shower, they can still talk even with the plug in their mouth. The only option i have is to either remove their devices, and take a shower with them, or remove their devices and let them go on their own. Naturally, this means they have an orgasm when i'm not ready for them to. I have to bend the rules by choosing to remove the devices and let them go on their own. And then talking to them immediately after and putting their devices back on to prevent them from having their orgasm.

My 2nd question (which i just remembered after typing about debug mode), is if its possible to add in something else that'll help speed up their arousal? I seem to remember in an earlier version, i could attach chastity pieces at 0 arousal (doesnt help much i dont think), and the dildo/plug at 50 arousal. Then the chair would be available to put them in at 100 arousal. But now, it seems i cant have them put the dildo/plug in until 100 arousal. Which is when anything becomes available. It takes a long time for their arousal to reach up to 100. I'm just wondering if its possible to add in something at arousal 25 to speed it up a tiny bit, then something else at 50 to speed it up some more. Or at least increase the speed of arousal completely a bit.

Since i'm on the topic of arousal, i may or may not have noticed a bug. But i noticed that Vivian's arousal rate seems to rise slower then Aemi's. I dont know if its because of their personalities or what, but they both have chastity top/bottom on, they both have the vibrators, they both have the plug and they both have the dildo. They both have the collar and mouth plug. I dont know what else influences the arousal speed, but as far as i know, they both have the same equipment on, and i unequipped, and re-equipped both of them a few times. But Aemi's arousal speed kept rising faster then Vivian's. So i can only assume that Aemi's curiosity and Vivian's hesitation is what's influencing the speed of arousal between the two.

But my first one (that i remember), is it possible to toggle the hygiene feature on and off? I know the debug mode is just a temporary thing, but i like to be able to see just how aroused the girls are by looking at the numbers. The little arousal choker just feels like it stops at arousal 100. Anyway, the hygiene thing is annoying because i like to keep the girls aroused. And if they come to me (with the mouth plugs in), i can just pretend not to understand what they say and ignore them. Letting the arousal continue to go up. But for some odd reason, when they come to me asking me to remove the devices so they can shower, they can still talk even with the plug in their mouth. The only option i have is to either remove their devices, and take a shower with them, or remove their devices and let them go on their own. Naturally, this means they have an orgasm when i'm not ready for them to. I have to bend the rules by choosing to remove the devices and let them go on their own. And then talking to them immediately after and putting their devices back on to prevent them from having their orgasm.

I merged the hygenic event with the arousal need event and now you can choose to pretent that you do not understand them.

My 2nd question (which i just remembered after typing about debug mode), is if its possible to add in something else that'll help speed up their arousal? I seem to remember in an earlier version, i could attach chastity pieces at 0 arousal (doesnt help much i dont think), and the dildo/plug at 50 arousal. Then the chair would be available to put them in at 100 arousal. But now, it seems i cant have them put the dildo/plug in until 100 arousal. Which is when anything becomes available. It takes a long time for their arousal to reach up to 100. I'm just wondering if its possible to add in something at arousal 25 to speed it up a tiny bit, then something else at 50 to speed it up some more. Or at least increase the speed of arousal completely a bit.

Mh.. you are right .Kind of stupid since at 100 arousal you can do anything with them.

I changed it in my dev version this way

- chastity stuff -> always equipable

- nipple vibrator -> always equipable

- vagina vibrator -> at 50 arousal

- Dildo set -> 50 arousal

Hope this will help (in the next beta update)

Since i'm on the topic of arousal, i may or may not have noticed a bug. But i noticed that Vivian's arousal rate seems to rise slower then Aemi's. I dont know if its because of their personalities or what, but they both have chastity top/bottom on, they both have the vibrators, they both have the plug and they both have the dildo. They both have the collar and mouth plug. I dont know what else influences the arousal speed, but as far as i know, they both have the same equipment on, and i unequipped, and re-equipped both of them a few times. But Aemi's arousal speed kept rising faster then Vivian's. So i can only assume that Aemi's curiosity and Vivian's hesitation is what's influencing the speed of arousal between the two.

Jep , my error . Vivians arousal values were a bit lower as Aemi's. I changed this in my dev version.

Hey Kerny,

So, i was discovering the adult games lately and found out your game, in my opinion, you have the best setup there, the history is linear but we want to see what stuff is and special do, very nice, if you want any feedback, i will put some, hope could help you, i work with CG in arch business, but i make mods and stuff as a hobby, sorry for any english mistakes, is not my native language too :)

First the history, i love the concept, but the dialogue could be smaller, i can understand that Victor is very insecure, lots of self esteem problems, but after they manage to defeat bad robots and got some crazy rewards from the girls, this problems should fix, is like they don't like when the girl ask him "can i do you", and i learn a very valuable rule in sex, if you have to ask, you should not do it, some things you just do, in special in BDSM stuff, that's why there is safety word, men are more likely to say yes to everything, girls are more likely to say no, that's just how stuff are...

About the game itself, the environment is very cool, maybe some more texture work to reflect the base age and the texture size be put in good use.

Still in the environment, this is something strange, the characters seen to have the wrong scale, they are too small, maybe something between 10 to 20% bigger would fix that, or maybe is the fov?

The characters, of course they are your personal taste, and i don't think a customization should be possible, considering that is just a hobby, but both girls have the same body, or i am mistake? This is something you plan to change in the future? More curves etc? The guy is another problem, he is fat and have a small dick... the girl have a synthetic body that can handle almost everything, and them we put pencils on her... :(

Any way, i love the game, i play it until the crew quarters, i think i will have to wait for a update write?

Btw, i am posting this feedback in hope to help you, i try not to put my personal taste on this text, and if you need help with the texturing thing, let me know, for the meshes, i am no expert in characters, only their butt, this, i am a expert :), the rest, because i work with CG in arch business, i can do anything if you need, just let me know, i would be glad to help you.

Hey Kerny,

First the history, i love the concept, but the dialogue could be smaller, i can understand that Victor is very insecure, lots of self esteem problems, but after they manage to defeat bad robots and got some crazy rewards from the girls, this problems should fix, is like they don't like when the girl ask him "can i do you", and i learn a very valuable rule in sex, if you have to ask, you should not do it, some things you just do, in special in BDSM stuff, that's why there is safety word, men are more likely to say yes to everything, girls are more likely to say no, that's just how stuff are...

Victor is working on his self esteem :)

Hey Kerny,

About the game itself, the environment is very cool, maybe some more texture work to reflect the base age and the texture size be put in good use.

Unforunately i do not have time for such detail work , i already have a very limited timeframe (only the weekends) to work on this game.

Ahm...  the robots were able to keep everything in good shape xD

Hey Kerny,

Still in the environment, this is something strange, the characters seen to have the wrong scale, they are too small, maybe something between 10 to 20% bigger would fix that, or maybe is the fov?

I was afraid that the scale of the characters are wrong compared to the environment. I tried my best to scale down the furniture to fit them to the characters from Daz3D. Unfrotunately i can not change the scale of the characters anymore without messing up the whole game due to animation issues. The machines would not fit anymore =(

Hey Kerny,

The characters, of course they are your personal taste, and i don't think a customization should be possible, considering that is just a hobby, but both girls have the same body, or i am mistake?

They do not have the same body Aemi is derivied from the character *gogo for mei lin 6 * and Vivian is uff... Victoria 6 i belive

Hey Kerny,

This is something you plan to change in the future?

I made a very big error in the creation of both characters. They have different skeletons...

This is a big failure from my side (i was young stupid and did not know better ).

If i ever create a second game with daz3d characters i will take care of this and then i can implement some body changes with blendshapes.

Hey Kerny,

The guy is another problem, he is fat and have a small dick... the girl have a synthetic body that can handle almost everything, and them we put pencils on her... :(

The penis size isn't planned ( i just used the standart .. thing) but the body shape of Victor is planned from the start to be a bit fat. His not existing self esteem isn't something i implemented for the fun of it and i am kind of happy that someone reqronize him has a bit *fat* (I was afraid he is still to muscular)

.. It is not always a Duke Nukem who resques the girls. Will they still stay with him ?

Hey Kerny,

Any way, i love the game, i play it until the crew quarters, i think i will have to wait for a update write?

As i wrote on Patreon , this could take a while since i still have to write the whole story for this level xD

Hey Kerny,

Btw, i am posting this feedback in hope to help you, i try not to put my personal taste on this text, and if you need help with the texturing thing, let me know, for the meshes, i am no expert in characters, only their butt, this, i am a expert :), the rest, because i work with CG in arch business, i can do anything if you need, just let me know, i would be glad to help you.

Uf... currently it is more the story creation that binds me . All the meshes i need are already there :)

Hello, I was wondering if you reduced the polygon count for the game since the Daz models have a high polygon count. I haven't tried the game yet but will try it soon.

No , i just used the models as is , i did not reduced the polygon count.(Aemi for example has about 32k polys and i think this is okay :)

Hi Kerny!

Just wanted to drop a message to say I'm quite impressed with what you've created. Minor things I wanted to comment on so far playing the game for about an hour. They're all just my opinion/suggestions and I haven't read the previous posts, so sorry if I repeat something that's already mentioned to death:

1. Hacking mini-game;

Very interesting, but I think it could be a bit more accessible and simpler to play. Something like... Bioshock and Deus Ex HR/MD's hacking. Although... thinking about it, you were probably aiming for a more complex component to add on to the overall game - that's understandable. Still wish it could be a bit more forgiving (and perhaps easier to understand for less techie people), and the UI could be a bit prettier of course.

I'd also suggest making the tutorial proceed with clicks rather than set duration. Might take a bit of effort to figure out too. Good thing for the skipping cheat, heh.

2. Combat;

Took a moment to figure out the interface and how to take actions (only did the first fight so far). The damage numbers are a bit odd (with non-truncated decimals!), and even the first fight had me quite close to death exchanging shots with the enemy. Yeep!

The free camera is awfully sensitive and a bit challenging to get used to. The mechanics aren't too clear as well, could use a little tutorial as with the hacking game. Straight stats on the different types of attacks too, perhaps a bit of balancing would help. The movement positioning and line-of-sight is a bit wonky too (basing on how I'm working with it in the second fight).

3. Dialogue;

How are the improvements coming along? I wonder if we could have a shared resource where we can contribute to the writing/translation together, so we don't end up overlapping. What I had in mind was something to keep track of which lines have already been contributed for corrections, in that case I wouldn't submit a translation text file that overlaps with what 50 other people may already have done.

There's quite a lot of room for improvement of course, but it's still very legible and understandable. Good job! :)
What I'd do is perhaps run the dialogue text through a grammar checker (even MS Word would suffice) to cut down on the little spelling and grammatical errors (which are the more common issue compared to the structuring).

Perhaps not for this game, but in the future, it might be cool to be able to have more opportunities to decide what Victor decides to say/do too! Such as... (little spoiler)

When you get to decide whether you want to let Aimi pleasure you (Victor) or not during the short intermission.

That was quite fun! Although if you are aiming for a more linear storytelling - no problem too. You're of course the one to decide how to tell your story! I enjoy the time engaging in dialogue RPG-style with the companions as well, was quite relaxing and a good way of getting to them. Very reminiscent of big RPG games too, so I was excited.

4. Sex scenes;

Not bad at all! Quite happy with how smooth the animations are. I'm thinking... would it be feasible to implement more camera angles? A PoV camera might be a nice implementation - although it's quite possible currently with a bit of clever camera angling on the player's side.

5. Overall pacing and story progression;

I feel - the beginning portions started off a bit confusing and very slightly dull. As soon as... (little spoiler)

Victor gets captured however, I feel things really start kicking off. When a new character is introduced and the twist of her not actually being "herself", the base EI going bonkers although quite harmless (not ill willed - thing just wants to do science!). Getting quite exciting indeed.

The writing and language sometimes takes a moment to understand, and led to momentary confusion, but overall I think I have a good idea of what's been happening. At times however, I wish I could cancel out of forced sequences to explore a little bit more. Example: When having found the storage room with the Android body, I hoped I could tell Aimi to give me a second before initiating the hack to retrieve the body. I wanted to, in a bit of OCD, look at the other room (the Lab) first before continuing on - exploring the dialogue and what not.

6. Characters;

Not bad in terms of appearance, they're all quite attractive - not for me to comment on Victor though. I don't mind him looking like an average joe, because that's just what he seems to be huh. I wonder, would it be feasible (and part of your design plan for the game) to allow for a bit of character customization or name choosing for the player character? I understand if you'd prefer to tell the story of Victor rather than make for a more RPG sort of characterization. So far, I'm very keen on getting to know more of the characters, they're quite interesting. 

7. Interface;

The main thing I'd look to adjust is the font! I feel it's a bit large and the all-capitals makes it a bit harder to read. There's some text cut-off too, for the character stats when you hover over the elements (HP, accuracy, etc.).

The main interfaces I feel need a bit more adjustments for appeal and usability are the hacking and combat games.

-------------------------------

That's all I have on my mind for now, sorry for being so long winded. I'm very excited for the prospect of this game now and what it can become once completed. Also, I want to say I appreciate that you seem sincere with the project and collecting Patreon donations only on major updates, keeping the game available for free and the reward tiers very sensible.

Thank you for making this cool game and sharing your hobby with us, Kerny!