[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

Maybe my game is glitched but I cannot find the elevator in the hangar bay. I looked at maps.

went in corner & no elevator.

can u move the elevator door to the upstairs right in the middle? that is an obvious spot.

How about a big E on the elevator door or a bright aura around its edges? I dunno.

Gonna give up for now. SO frustrated. And Aemi is following & I keep getting stuck in small rooms & halls. ugh

Mh.. sounds like you game is realyl glicthed out .Normally you just ned to apporach the panel right next to the doors on the upper level of the hangar bay (the big doors) and then a symbol should pop up in the lower right corner. Then you need to press E and then the menu should pop up.. if not then something is wrong. But i can not say much without more details.

Well I saved on the bottom floor of the hangar & now I can't find my way back to the second floor.

Ugh. sorry gotta give up. Too frustrating for me. Not sure why 2 women need such a huge maze of hallways & rooms but oh well.

I hope u add a map system, even something basic like doom had would be nice.

Add a elevator door downstairs too in the hangar or make the stairs more obvious.

I feel like a mouse in a maze!

Well I saved on the bottom floor of the hangar & now I can't find my way back to the second floor.

Ugh. sorry gotta give up. Too frustrating for me. Not sure why 2 women need such a huge maze of hallways & rooms but oh well.

Add a elevator door downstairs too in the hangar or make the stairs more obvious.

Honestly, if you can't navigate the EXTREMELY small environments in this game, you shouldn't be playing video games at all.  :s

This is kind of weird.. really.. i mean the hangar bay is only one big room with a set of stairs.

Either your game is really buggy with tons of graphic glicthes or maybe it has something to do with some settings ... or.. you mentioned your bad eyesight.

Can you please post a screenshot of your game so i can see if a problem is in your game ?

Here is a very simple picture of the hangar bay from the upper left corner. I drawn the way to the elevator.

AATOFL_hangarBaySimpleWayToTheElevator.P

I have to agree with others. This game is not big enough to be considered a maze. The crew quarters on the other hand, that could get confusing at times because all the hallways look similar. But the rest of the game is small enough to not be considered a maze. Majority of other games are far worse.

i'll keep trying or wait for another update. I hope I figure it out so I can become a patreon.

Aren't many games here i'd consider throwing money at but this is one of them if I ever figure the lay out.

I was stuck upstairs till I knew that was where I needed to go. now I keep missing the stairs. oh well. I won't bug you no more.

see ya!

My girls are stuck facing the wall, upstairs in the hangar bay. Aemi is to the right of the orange boxes next to the water tanks, Vivian in in the next break between the racks, and I can't get the right angle to talk to them so they'll move. I'm also playing on a Mac and can't find the save game or I'd try to edit it myself :)

This is version 0.54, just before going to the hydroponics bay. I have both wearing the nipple and clit vibes, Vivian is wearing the chastity gear with very high arousal ( >500, I think). Aemi has on the BDSM costume but no chastity gear.  They had just met on the upper part of the control room deck and acted like they were talking, then haltingly walked together down the stairs like they were going somewhere together. Then Aemi turned left at the boxes and Vivian took the next left between the racks.

Any ideas how to get them out of there?

Unfortunately, no. I had this happen once, too. It was almost the same situation and same location.

I guess you have to load an older save or start a new game. It's really not a long game.

I recommend to not use an old save file with the new version of the game.

Unfortunately, no. I had this happen once, too. It was almost the same situation and same location.

I guess you have to load an older save or start a new game. It's really not a long game.

If things like this happend , can you make a savegame please so i can have a look into it. I do not know if this bug is a MAC only bug or if this bug also occurs on windows.

keep up the good work heh :)

I try my best but my job is currently very tiring  >_<

If things like this happend , can you make a savegame please so i can have a look into it. I do not know if this bug is a MAC only bug or if this bug also occurs on windows.

I may still have a savegame with that behavior... but I don't know where saves are kept on Mac.

keep up the good work heh :)

I try my best but my job is currently very tiring  >_<

i say "keep up the good work" not "get the work super fast" XD

take your time, the game is good and grow better

It passed a while since this happened and on my second playthrough (with crew quarters) I haven't experienced it.

But I can assure that it's not a MAC-exclusive bug. I have Win10.

I love your game and take your time to complete it but don't drop it, please :).

I may still have a savegame with that behavior... but I don't know where saves are kept on Mac.

Depends what you use for the savegame option. Either the normal or the workaround method.

If you have the normal option than the game will create just textfiles like ahm...AATOFL_Save_X.txt

If you have the workaround option enabled than they will be saved as playerprefs and then you can not share your savegames :(

• 3 weeks later...

I don't recall that one... but most mini-games can be won be hitting ctrl+w. I just bypass them myself.

Hmm.... What happened to my posts after the forum changed locations... sigh... 

So Author I guess I'll start working on the spelling file some. Will your change to that system cause much issues?

Geeze you show everything in-game as all caps but yet the spellcheck thing doesn't do upper command when comparing? *facepalm* ouch this is going to be harder to correct the mistyped text in the previous spellcheck file than I thought lol... I don't think previous people played game as they were correcting it haha

Edited by Phalzyrd
15 hours ago, dragenx said:

Have a question I found the communication remote and open it up in the inventory and control the dildo and there a minigame for it to hack it kind lost there any hints or help on how to do it 

As stated by Phalzyrd you can bypass the minigame if you start it and then press ctrl+w.

..or you want to reall play it :)
It is very easy , you see numbers on the right side and zeros and ones on the other. You only need to match the given binary pattern to the right number. (the number wil lturn green if you are right)
for example if it says 0110 it means 0+4+2+0 in binary and that means 6 in decimal.

A few more examples :

0000 : 0

0001 : 1
0011 : 3
0010 : 2
0100 : 4
1000 : 8

1010 : 10 because (1*8)+(0*4)+(1*2)+(0*1)
I hope you see a pattern there ;)

5 hours ago, Phalzyrd said:

I don't recall that one... but most mini-games can be won be hitting ctrl+w. I just bypass them myself.

Hmm.... What happened to my posts after the forum changed locations... sigh... 

So Author I guess I'll start working on the spelling file some. Will your change to that system cause much issues?

Geeze you show everything in-game as all caps but yet the spellcheck thing doesn't do upper command when comparing? *facepalm* ouch this is going to be harder to correct the mistyped text in the previous spellcheck file than I thought lol... I don't think previous people played game as they were correcting it haha

Ahm..  please wait until i have reworked the spellcheck system. Currently it is not optimal with my current implementation and i really need to rework this. Unfortunately i can not say when i will work on this since i have to work on the new events first before i am able to change the system behind the spellcorrection.

And.. the caps is my fault.. the font i use is only able to use upper case letters.

Since you don’t know how long it’ll be until you get the new spellcheck feature in place, I went ahead and redid the spellcheck file I found by Lamath. A lot of the original text was incorrect often having any line with “maintenance” wrong so his fix didn’t actually take place in game. One of the early misspellings that annoyed me :D. That and “somekind” which he also often had incorrect thus not fix spelling in game… I agree with needing to go by line number to change things for as it currently is it changes all things with same exact text, which I found make it impossible to make unique text for certain situations. Especially the moaning text as it shouldn’t be exactly the same everywhere ideally…

Anyway here is what I have done so far for any newcomers that are going through the first part (up until after first experiment is finished.) Since it was a bit difficult to do with current tool and setup I didn’t change story line much just mostly correcting spelling and grammar… Oh i also undid his *crackle* change as I find "..." to be more as intended seeing that crackle line all the time... 

SPELLCHECK.txt

Edited by Phalzyrd
4 hours ago, Phalzyrd said:

Since you don’t know how long it’ll be until you get the new spellcheck feature in place, I went ahead and redid the spellcheck file I found by Lamath. A lot of the original text was incorrect often having any line with “maintenance” wrong so his fix didn’t actually take place in game. One of the early misspellings that annoyed me :D. That and “somekind” which he also often had incorrect thus not fix spelling in game… I agree with needing to go by line number to change things for as it currently is it changes all things with same exact text, which I found make it impossible to make unique text for certain situations. Especially the moaning text as it shouldn’t be exactly the same everywhere ideally…

Anyway here is what I have done so far for any newcomers that are going through the first part (up until after first experiment is finished.) Since it was a bit difficult to do with current tool and setup I didn’t change story line much just mostly correcting spelling and grammar… Oh i also undid his *crackle* change as I find "..." to be more as intended seeing that crackle line all the time... 

SPELLCHECK.txt

I downloaded it and i include this into the next version of the game.

But could take a while until the next version since i have still plenty of things to do.

@Kerny

Just a quick thank you for all your time and effort, I played through 0.54 yesterday and it is truly a quite excellent game :)

Most other comments I could make are already covered in the first 14 pages of this thread, maybe one day I'll read through the remaining 18 pages. The fact that there are almost 800 posts in this thread speaks volumes to your creative vision and easily justifies your desire to keep the project on the hobby/for fun level - at least I hope you are still finding it a fun pass time.

Based on those first 14 pages there is one comment I've have not seen made by anyone other than Kerny. Thank you to the entire community for making this thread such a pleasure to read.

I seem to have a problem with chastity trail. When I place the target marker on the ground, the girl doesn't move at all towards it. She just stands there on the starting platform and gets caught over and over again. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it just bugged out on me.

Other than that, great game! Looking forward to your next project!

2 hours ago, Phalzyrd said:

@Kerny

Is there a way for you to export the text as it currently is with line number so I can start on spelling correction for new method? If I have to edit in notepad that is fine I was doing that a lot as it was...

Mh.. it is not as easy as you may think. The text is not divided simply by a line number. The system goes as follows.

ArrayOf allEvents->Contains And array of Hashtables -> Contains the text.

It is a 2dimensional array and to give them just a line number whould be a massive error by me since i want to keep everything *dynamic* so that i just can erase or add VN frames as i wish without breaking the spellchecking system.

Can you please have a bit more patient until i get to change this system ?

PS : you can still use the old spellchecking system xD

50 minutes ago, BeOhBe said:

I seem to have a problem with chastity trail. When I place the target marker on the ground, the girl doesn't move at all towards it. She just stands there on the starting platform and gets caught over and over again. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it just bugged out on me.

Other than that, great game! Looking forward to your next project!

Are you able to reproduce this error ?
If so can you please send me a savefile before you enter the chastity trail game ?

Without any detailed description i can not do much =(