[Unity-3D , 3D-Adventure]Abandoned : A tale of forgotten lives (version 1.00 Final))

At work now, so can't check. But I believe you can talk to girls & under the "play" menu you can suggest to use restrain device. If you do that - you cannot go to the other girl & ask the same. Which would be logical if there would be 1 restrain device. But there are 2.

Mh.. i just looked into my script and if you ment the restrain device found in the hydroponic deck then , no. You can not ask them to use them.

You can only ask Aemi once youi set up the device for the first time.

1) I was able to stuck during story line (be blocked by girls). In the maintenance part (left section, after a fight with robots)

I increase the size of the nav mesh obstacle in my dev version. Hope this helps in the next version.

2) Girls occupying the same spot are sometimes annoying (during free mode)

Can you please tell me which device this was ?

Normaly this should not occur but i bet you found a bug xD

3) Game will benefit from menu option called "controls", even if it just will say "WSAD - movements" "F4-8 - quicksave", "F9-12 - quickload" e.t.c. While WSAD - was intuitively clear, I found usage for "F" and "R" on my 3rd play.

Press F1 or look at the PNG file in the folder  =)

P.S. out of curiosity, how many hangar stuff (devices that can be moved to hangar) are in the game?

I found:

* dining table

* poker table

* lamp

* 2 restrain devices

* milk machine

* inflatable device

* some sort of "testing" device

* "torture" roleplay device

Jep , i guess you found all.

I am currently working on the two restrain tables so in the next version you have one kind of device more.

Mh.. i just looked into my script and if you ment the restrain device found in the hydroponic deck then , no. You can not ask them to use them.

1) I'm quite sure you can. That's mean - we might be not talking about the same devices (However they are from Hydroponic deck). I'll get home - I'll make screenshots.

2) It's not about devices. There are 2 spots where girls like to stand. Both are on the 2nd floor of Hangar building. First is to the left of the door. Second is little bit closer to elevators (also on 2nd floor) - Also to the left but near the crates. Again, I'll be at home - I'll make a screen. (I guess they have a navigation point of some sort & when they go to it - probably program does not check if it already occupied)

I was not tracking girls' movement specifically, but I guess - there might be more than 2 of those nav points. And yes, At least once I've saw both girls using different restrain devices on their own.

So i'm at the beginning. I put on my suit to space walk & keep flying off into deep space.

Where am I supposed to go?

Straight ahead? Slightly up or down? Left or right? How about an arrow or map marker? Icon? Something!? plz help. me half blind newb! thx

1) I'm quite sure you can. That's mean - we might be not talking about the same devices (However they are from Hydroponic deck). I'll get home - I'll make screenshots.

2) It's not about devices. There are 2 spots where girls like to stand. Both are on the 2nd floor of Hangar building. First is to the left of the door. Second is little bit closer to elevators (also on 2nd floor) - Also to the left but near the crates. Again, I'll be at home - I'll make a screen. (I guess they have a navigation point of some sort & when they go to it - probably program does not check if it already occupied)

I was not tracking girls' movement specifically, but I guess - there might be more than 2 of those nav points. And yes, At least once I've saw both girls using different restrain devices on their own.

Would be nice if you can provide some screenshots , maybe i see what detailed problem it is.

So i'm at the beginning. I put on my suit to space walk & keep flying off into deep space.

Where am I supposed to go?

Straight ahead? Slightly up or down? Left or right? How about an arrow or map marker? Icon? Something!? plz help. me half blind newb! thx

Just fly to the little door on the RIGHT of the big hangar door. Where the red light is flashing.

Found her! thx. tho now i'm wandering the ship.

Aemi keeps standing in front of me as I walk, which is annoying.

Sounds like a bug since she should follow you so she should be always behind you (unless you turn around of course xD)

And I hear moaning but can't find her or the lab.

Hää ? but i thought she is always in front of you ??

Is there a map or icons? if not there should be.

You can press F1 , there should be a text what you have to do next.

If you make her follow you after the hacking event (which you can skip with ctrl+w) then you just have to get back to your little ship in the hangar bay.

Ok,

1) I was not able to find an option to "send girl to restraining device" - so I assume you're right.

2) Here is an example of girls standing in the same spot: (see attached screen1)

I've also seen them occupying the same spot in places I marked on screen2

Added - here is the screen they're messing with the same device - screen4

3) I've got what you say ab F1 for keyboard help. But it's not working as intended. On low quality settings it's unreadable - see screen3

post-1491116-0-95237200-1507833338_thumb.jpg

post-1491116-0-17635900-1507833340_thumb.jpg

post-1491116-0-15341000-1507833341_thumb.jpg

post-1491116-0-29864600-1507834216_thumb.jpg

Ok,

1) I was not able to find an option to "send girl to restraining device" - so I assume you're right.

You just have to wait for the girls to use one of the devices. With the restrain tables (my current thing i am working on) you can ask them if they want to use it.

Ok,

2) Here is an example of girls standing in the same spot: (see attached screen1)

Well , this is the kind of bug which is very difficult to get rid of. The first pictrue you see is that Aemi want to interact with Vivian BUT her AI live event is not yet finished and Aemi is currently waiting for her to finish so they can do something together.

In the second picture i know that Vivian and Aemi are able to use the chair , mh..  normaly i habve a gameobject which must be active in order for anyone to sit there and if one of the girls is sitting there then the gameobject is deactivated and the other girl can not use the chair.

Mh.. i guess i have to look into that once again

The last picture.. i guess that is the same error as with the chair on picture 2. Maybe i can just say that they should move away from the chair once she ended the event.

Ok,

3) I've got what you say ab F1 for keyboard help. But it's not working as intended. On low quality settings it's unreadable - see screen3

The third picture well.... if i make a *good texture* version of the low quality setting then you can not play the game anymore (if you have a weak PC) Becasue every texture will be then rendered in a higher setting.

If you not have a weak PC you can just set the settings to *Fantastic* or maybe *good*.

i have a question. I know that there's a generic event where the girls do things to one other, but what all are they able to do? One time i saw one of them put the metal armbinders on the other. I'm wondering if there's one where one girl stimulates the other to make them orgasm. Like for instance, if i had Vivian with no chastity belt or rope outfit, but wearing the metal armbinders, and aemi without anything binding her arms, would it be possible for Aemi to play with Vivian until Vivian orgasms? i'm currently following Aemi around to see what would happen if she tries to play with vivian. Since vivian's arms are bound, i highly doubt vivian can put the armbinders on aemi.

Edit: Ok, i take that back. apparantly while bound with the metal armbinders, vivian was still able to place metal armbinders on Aemi. Not sure how Vivian managed that.

Ok,

Well , this is the kind of bug which is very difficult to get rid of. The first pictrue you see is that Aemi want to interact with Vivian BUT her AI live event is not yet finished and Aemi is currently waiting for her to finish so they can do something together.

In the second picture i know that Vivian and Aemi are able to use the chair , mh..  normaly i habve a gameobject which must be active in order for anyone to sit there and if one of the girls is sitting there then the gameobject is deactivated and the other girl can not use the chair.

Mh.. i guess i have to look into that once again

The last picture.. i guess that is the same error as with the chair on picture 2. Maybe i can just say that they should move away from the chair once she ended the event.

Ok,

The third picture well.... if i make a *good texture* version of the low quality setting then you can not play the game anymore (if you have a weak PC) Becasue every texture will be then rendered in a higher setting.

If you not have a weak PC you can just set the settings to *Fantastic* or maybe *good*.

2 - My wild guess - you check for the object/location "availability" when girl plan to go there. If that is the case - you can make additional check & if it is taken - just choose another location to go to. (Yes, I know - sounds easy, but might be difficult to implement)

3 - With keys - why don't you do same way as you did with "F4" (arousal stuff) - with regular text. It's perfectly readable in any setting. Or the same way you did middle message.

2 - My wild guess - you check for the object/location "availability" when girl plan to go there. If that is the case - you can make additional check & if it is taken - just choose another location to go to. (Yes, I know - sounds easy, but might be difficult to implement)

I already do this with a gameobject state but once the event ends and the gameobject is set to active and device avaliable agaion , Aemi/Vivian stil stand in the spot where the other girl must walk to use the device.

3 - With keys - why don't you do same way as you did with "F4" (arousal stuff) - with regular text. It's perfectly readable in any setting. Or the same way you did middle message.

Okay , noted onto my long *to do list* ^_^

But it is all only in text form and not like the picture.

I finally got somewhere. past the shower scene. nice sex scenes!

Still having same issue tho! I NEED a MAP!

I keep getting lost!

How about an elevator in the hall with the bright white lights?

map please!

And is there a way to hide text? it gets in the way during shower scene!

I keep getting lost!

map please!

Please read the keyboard layout picture (F1 key) delivered with the game , it says that youi can temporarely hide th textbox with pngdown and pngup buttons.

And... the thing with wich you move between the levels is a elevator >_<

I keep getting lost!

map please!

I think the only thing you might need a map for, would be the location of all the toys and machines. In which case we can help you out with that. Just let us know what you're looking for, and we'll help.

I need a map! I get lost & turned around & waste a lot of time just trying to find the elevator doors.

I spent half an hour going from cell 1 to the elevator & then when I went to the hangar bay I couldn't find the girls.

So I reloaded & couldn't find the elevator. if you can't make a map I guess I will try to draw my own using paint. ugh

I don't have time to wander aimlessly & can't seem to remember my way around the base. ugh

I love this game. After I downloaded the latest version I decided to start a new game.

I have 2 questions:

- is there a road map for the final chapter/scene? When will you release it approximitaly?

- do you plan to add some sort of mission log and an optional mission pointer? That would be helpful as it's sometimes difficult to scroll the log for hints for the next goal.

Thanks for answer.

I need a map! I get lost & turned around & waste a lot of time just trying to find the elevator doors.

I spent half an hour going from cell 1 to the elevator & then when I went to the hangar bay I couldn't find the girls.

So I reloaded & couldn't find the elevator. if you can't make a map I guess I will try to draw my own using paint. ugh

I don't have time to wander aimlessly & can't seem to remember my way around the base. ugh

Oh my.. is it that bad ??

I mean the level are extremely small compared to other games so i thought i would not need a minimap or a map in general.

To be honest i actually planned to make a minimape but as i ws done with the thrid map i realized that the level are so damn small that i would not need a minimap.

For example , here is what the laboratory section looks like from above.

AATOFL_Minimap_Laboratories.png

I mean.. to get lost in this level is an archivement >_<

I love this game. After I downloaded the latest version I decided to start a new game.

- is there a road map for the final chapter/scene? When will you release it approximitaly?

I can tell you what is planned but not *when it is done*.

My current plan is to finish the contents of the crew quarter section (a few more devices) and then i want to create the last and final level the *command section*

After that... mh.. no idea ^_^

- do you plan to add some sort of mission log and an optional mission pointer? That would be helpful as it's sometimes difficult to scroll the log for hints for the next goal.

Thanks for answer.

For the main goals you can press F1 and a txt will show you what you have to do next. But.. not in free roaming mode since ahm.. it is just free walk around and search stuff.

Thx 4 lil map, even that helps, better than nothing,

now I can find the elevator.

so how do I get out of free roam mode?

I thought I was in story mode. but F1 says i'm in free roam.

I was told to meet girls in hanger but I get lost in the big room..lol

Futire idea = How about a spoof/parody of Star Trek!?

so how do I get out of free roam mode?

Depends where you are in the story , normally you can ask Aemi under the category *About the situation*. And then *about the crew quarters/Hydroponic deck etc..

Futire idea = How about a spoof/parody of Star Trek!?

Not really time for this since i have already *plans* for the future of my games xD

Do you have a map for the hangar bay? I can't find the elevator.!

Or just tell me where it is. hope I can find it.!

I quickly created some minimaps for you , i hope they help.

Hangar bay : http://pictures.3dnovels.org/AATOFL_Minimap_Hangar.png

Maintaince section : http://pictures.3dnovels.org/AATOFL_Minimap_Maintaince.png

Hydroponic area : http://pictures.3dnovels.org/AATOFL_Minimap_hydroponics.PNG

Crew quarters : http://pictures.3dnovels.org/AATOFL_Minimap_CrewQuarters.PNG

And will there be more than 2 women?

Not in this game . I will stay with Vivian and Aemi since i made a terrible error during the creation of the skeleton of thse two.

..i made them unique and not compatible with each other >_<.. so.. i have to create every animation twice , once for Aemi and then again for Vivian.

Such a stupid error from me....

Not in this game . I will stay with Vivian and Aemi since i made a terrible error during the creation of the skeleton of thse two.

..i made them unique and not compatible with each other >_<.. so.. i have to create every animation twice , once for Aemi and then again for Vivian.

You could re-use one of the skeletons for other women, then you wouldn't have to rig any additional animations...  ;)

You could re-use one of the skeletons for other women, then you wouldn't have to rig any additional animations...  ;)

I want to , in my next game (if i ever create a sequel ) i want to use Aemi's skeleton and build ontop of the base shape it multiple girls via blendshapes(Morphs).

But..In the current game (AATOFL) the workload would be just to much to create another set of unique events for every tool the girls can currently use.

And.. since the game is close to it's last level it would be a little bit to late for this.

Maybe my game is glitched but I cannot find the elevator in the hangar bay. I looked at maps.

went in corner & no elevator.

can u move the elevator door to the upstairs right in the middle? that is an obvious spot.

How about a big E on the elevator door or a bright aura around its edges? I dunno.

Gonna give up for now. SO frustrated. And Aemi is following & I keep getting stuck in small rooms & halls. ugh