Reverse Gangbang (Simultaneous Multiple Females with One Male)

The Matrix Prime

Just throwing this out there, maybe its even been done, or being done. (Not sure if this is the right place.)

I know there are animation out there that allow your character to get banged by multiple NPCs/Creatures at once, such as three draugr for example. But it occurred to me recently - after a bear had defeated my female character and was raping her while my female companion was in bleed out mode - are there any animations where a single creature rapes BOTH you and your female companion at the SAME time?

A "reverse gangbang" if you will, for lack of a better term.

For example, using the bear from above, both the female Dragonborn and Lydia are placed side up side, chest on the ground, boobs smashed beneath them, asses raised in the air; with the bear behind and above them, one front paw on the back of the female Dragonborn and the other front paw on the back of Lydia, fucking one of them and then the other. All a single set of animations.

I know SexLab can support multiple attackers, could it support multiple victims? (Although I imagine consensual animations could also be done.) Or is that something that's too hard - would take a lot of re-engineering to do?

Another example would be to have a female Dragonborn and Lydia (maybe even a third female, say Aela the Huntress?) stacked on top of each other, allowing a male (Bandit or monster) to take turns fucking them, similar to this picture here.

post-9095-0-86332600-1455409029_thumb.jpg

Just throwing this out there, maybe its even been done, or being done. (Not sure if this is the right place.)

I know there are animation out there that allow your character to get banged by multiple NPCs/Creatures at once, such as three draugr for example. But it occurred to me recently - after a bear had defeated my female character and was raping her while my female companion was in bleed out mode - are there any animations where a single creature rapes BOTH you and your female companion at the SAME time?

A "reverse gangbang" if you will, for lack of a better term.

For example, using the bear from above, both the female Dragonborn and Lydia are placed side up side, chest on the ground, boobs smashed beneath them, asses raised in the air; with the bear behind and above them, one front paw on the back of the female Dragonborn and the other front paw on the back of Lydia, fucking one of them and then the other. All a single set of animations.

I know SexLab can support multiple attackers, could it support multiple victims? (Although I imagine consensual animations could also be done.) Or is that something that's too hard - would take a lot of re-engineering to do?

Another example would be to have a female Dragonborn and Lydia (maybe even a third female, say Aela the Huntress?) stacked on top of each other, allowing a male (Bandit or monster) to take turns fucking them, similar to this picture here.

Yes that is possible. i think funnyB already made some for female + female vs 1 male.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-d-manxx2-animations-sexoutng-showcase/page-5?do=findComment&comment=643729

I had made small stack up like that for fallout once i get better at 3dmax i might be able to make some new once for skyrim too.

But the stack up in your picture will be hard to make since the feet of the male will have to bend really well to be able to fuck the lowest female in the stack.

Never was a fun of this stacking position. Seems like 1 girl gets it and other two just wait bored. Anyway i dont think defeat and submit support mutluple victims. Most probably female dragonborn will get raped and companion just waits in bleedout form. It would need an update for those mods.

Having never tried it, I wouldn't know . . . lol

But yes, SexLab does support a female dragonborn and her female companion getting raped together, just not be the same NPC/Creature. That I know of.

Archived