Guest Long John

@zaira - Are the paths in the gallow meshes in English or German?

Are they absolute or relative (relative is better)?

The meshes may be looking for German paths rather than English ones.

Ok I took what you said into account zaira and fixed it; it has been my intention to keep your meaning exactly as you intend throughout this process :)

Doing one final walkthrough of the translation right now i'll send it too you via note.

EDIT: just when you think you're done -_-;

1.) 069DE7A0  Gut. Wie ihr meint. Versuchen wir mal, ob es hilft

Ok ok just as you think. Let's try if it helps.

2.) 069DE798  Ja aber ihr habt doch gar keinen Hund dabei

But you don't have a dog here?

3.) 069DE7BB  Na gut. Hauptsache ich bin sie endlich  los!

Ok ok. The main thing is that I get rid of her.

4.) 069DE7D1  Na sowas - ein herrenloses Tier. Ich denke, du kannst noch etwas Übung brauchen!

Oh - a straying animal. I think you need more training.

5.) 069E0F78  Ihr kommt grade recht. Ich brauche jemanden, an dem ich meine Wut auslassen kann

You came at the right moment. I need someone to punish

Ok I took what you said into account zaira and fixed it; it has been my intention to keep your meaning exactly as you intend throughout this process :)

Doing one final walkthrough of the translation right now i'll send it too you via note.

@zaira - Are the paths in the gallow meshes in English or German?

Are they absolute or relative (relative is better)?

The meshes may be looking for German paths rather than English ones.

skyrim/data/maria/meshes/Gallows

6.) 069DE77F  Hallo kleine Deck Stute. Komm mit. Ich bringe dich zu deinem Hengst

Hi little brood mare. Let me take you to my stallion.
Guest Long John

I mean the textures references.

Anyway doesn't the Skyrim Data Folder go:

Skyrim\Data\

So for the meshes according to the installer it should go:

Skyrim\Data\meshes\gallows

And what ever the path is inside of the appropriate texture from the Vanilla BSA (though it may be better for external).

How about the rope texture then?

Idee für Begleiter-Dialog (Auf ein Wort)

man könnte noch einen eventuellen 2. Begleiter in die Sexscene einbauen

neue Option "willst du für mich tanzen?" ...Begleiter kann ablehnen und den PC zum tanzen auffordern

So könnte man das Lagerleben in der Wildniss etwas abwechslungsreicher machen ohne gleich zur Hure zu werden

1.) 069A7F9A  Ja. Ich möchte dass du meine Hure auspeitschst während sie die Männer bedient!

Yes. I want that you whip my whore while she is blowing some dicks

2.) 069A7FA3  Um euren Spaß noch etwas zu steigern wird sie dabei ausgepeitscht. Kommt, nehmt sie euch!

To increase you pleasure she will be whipped while she is gonna be fucked into her mouth. Come near and take her. (fuck her mouth)

3.) 0695DABE  Das hast du gut gemacht, ich kümmere mich um sie und du geh jetzt weiter anschaffen!

You have done well. I take over and you go back hooking.

Context: Ask a whore for a good job - she takes you to her pimp.

Idee für Begleiter-Dialog (Auf ein Wort)

man könnte noch einen eventuellen 2. Begleiter in die Sexscene einbauen

neue Option "willst du für mich tanzen?" ...Begleiter kann ablehnen und den PC zum tanzen auffordern

So könnte man das Lagerleben in der Wildniss etwas abwechslungsreicher machen ohne gleich zur Hure zu werden

You could ask your follower to kiss or to fuck you. Both actions doesn't need a scene. Dancing needs a scene to control the dancing.

But I am thinking about spicing up the relationship to a follower - without being the followers whore.

O.M.G.

4.) 069D215C  Gut, aber wir dürfen dabei nicht gesehen werden! Was hast du denn anzubieten?

Ok but nobody shall see us. What do you have to offer?

5.) 069DE79A  Meine Hure ist ein vorzügliches Hunde Weibchen

My whore is a perfect bitch (fuck toy, brood puppy dog) for your dog.

6.) 069DE79C  Wirklich? Sie läßt sich von Hunden begatten?

Really? She let herself being inseminate by dogs?

Zaira I swear to you this is the very last I promise you lol D: its over 1600 lines of dialogue i missed alot :( but this is it for sure.

7.) 069E0F82  Das ist kein Problem. Den meisten Freiern ist es egal und einge schätzen es sogar! Peitscht sie hart und ohne Hemmungen

8.) 069E0F8A   Rauf da!

9.) 069E0FA6  Hallo, vermittelt ihr auch Huren für Orgien?

10.) 069E0FAE  Na super - Frischfleisch - komm, wir werden sie richtig ran nehmen!

11.) 069E0FB2 Komm schon - laß sie uns einreiten!

12.) 069E3755  Ich habe dich verkauft. Du hast einfach nicht genug Septims rangeschafft

13.) 069E3757 Sie gehört nun euch. Viel Spaß mit ihr!

14.) 069E5EF4  Gut: Ich habe dich jetzt für mich ganz allein.

15.) 069F2531  Und, habe ich euch zu viel versprochen?

At least this time i can have a first look. :)

Zaira I swear to you this is the very last I promise you lol D: its over 1600 lines of dialogue i missed alot :( but this is it for sure.

7.) 069E0F82  Das ist kein Problem. Den meisten Freiern ist es egal und einge schätzen es sogar! Peitscht sie hart und ohne Hemmungen

That's no problem. Most (of the?) Johns don't care and some even appretiate it! Whip her hard and without hesitating.

8.) 069E0F8A   Rauf da!

(Go/Get) Up there!

9.) 069E0FA6  Hallo, vermittelt ihr auch Huren für Orgien?

Hi, do you provide whores for orgies?

10.) 069E0FAE  Na super - Frischfleisch - komm, wir werden sie richtig ran nehmen!

Great - fresh meat - come, we'll take her properly/rough (not sure, there is probably a better word in english i don't remember right now)

11.) 069E0FB2 Komm schon - laß sie uns einreiten!

Come on - let's do her/get her started (again, 'einreiten' is a word to fuck a whore for the first time, although she doesn't need to be virgin, usually rough)

12.) 069E3755  Ich habe dich verkauft. Du hast einfach nicht genug Septims rangeschafft

I've sold you. You just didn't earn enough Septims.

13.) 069E3757 Sie gehört nun euch. Viel Spaß mit ihr!

She's yours now. Have fun with her!

14.) 069E5EF4  Gut: Ich habe dich jetzt für mich ganz allein.

Very well. Now i've got you for me alone.

15.) 069F2531  Und, habe ich euch zu viel versprochen?

Wel, did i promise too much?

I hope it's not too bad, i'm already quite tired ;)

But these weren't very complex, i'm just not sure about the proper words in 9 and 10. I'm fine if you change as much as you like, i just try to help and i'm glad if i can do so ;)

At least this time i can have a first look. 

I hope it's not too bad, i'm already quite tired ;)

But these weren't very complex, i'm just not sure about the proper words in 9 and 10. I'm fine if you change as much as you like, i just try to help and i'm glad if i can do so 

You're awesome and such a big help your translations most of the time are spot on just sometimes the wording is arranged correctly but thats okay I am just glad I finally finshed; now to actually try playing this mod :D

Zaira, MariaWhoreJob quest all scenes that use checks
<bed>.GetIsObjectType Furniture == 0
Fucking CK and Papyrus, if alias empty ANY check ALWAYS fail. I thought that it returns for example -1 instead 0, but even with changing conditions to <bed>.GetIsObjectType Furniture != 1 check fails. Seems GetIsObjectType enters in 'undefined' state.
So, for example, in AnalScene command to "on fours" will never happen. At least for me.
Another check for empty alias need to be done.
For example, declared as obsolete "DoesNotExists == 1" running on "Quest Alias: bed" for me still works to check if alias is empty.

And you still do not repair Clothes un/equip packages (see previos thread for my posts about it)

Kind Regards

Added:

Also MariaEdensCommandKneel package has no assigned Topic to say.

MariaWJGroupSexJob scene for john2 package MariaClothesUnequip used twice, but for john3 never.

@aareyn wait wut. did you translate the german text or the german audio? or both???? share plox??????

Re-translated Maria Eden English.esp

Here

Version history

Version 1.0: 08 Feb 2016 - 5:44 PM

Version 1.1: 09 Feb 2016 - 2:12 PM

Version 1.2: 10 Feb 2016 - 7:35 PM

Version 1.3: 11 Feb 2016 - 8:56 AM

There may still be issues with the translations as I haven't experience anything in the game when re-translating I did the best I could, most of them I had no context and if for any reason something doesn't sound right or doesn't fit with the situation let me know.

Help me by:

1.) Paste the text word for word of what was said

2.) Whats the context (what's happening in the scene

3.) Your suggestion on what you think it should say.

@aareyn wait wut. did you translate the german text or the german audio? or both???? share plox??????

Here

It may still have issues with the translations as I didn't experience anything in game I did the best I could on some of them without any context and if for any reason something doesn't sound right,

Help me by:

alright ill take a look at it, note any discrepancies, etc. how to install? i assume overwrite maria.esp with your maria.esp. where do i put the .xml file?

alright ill take a look at it, note any discrepancies, etc. how to install? i assume overwrite maria.esp with your maria.esp. where do i put the .xml file?

Just overwrite don't worry about the xml you can just delete it

Very nice mode! I would like to add dance wear. But I do not have much experience with it. It's somewhere instructions on how to correctly perform?

Put on the clothes you want to save. There _must_ be a body armor. Go to MCM, click on 'save clothes', and you did it :)

Thank you, not occurred to me that under the, 'save clothes' can hide so much.  :shy:

Here

It may still have issues with the translations as I didn't experience anything in game I did the best I could on some of them without any context and if for any reason something doesn't sound right,

Help me by:

Thanks trying

@zaira

I noticed this line "Dein Guthaben bei <Alias=pimp> beträgt %.0f Septims" when used in game doesn't get the value for "%" it shows as is , is there a way to fix that?

i found out, that the slow-down effect has nothing to do with the MariaEden Highheel-Setting. It's from Skooma Whore. On higher addiction level (4) a bottle of skooma makes my char very slow. But im not sure if this is a mod-conflict or a feature... 

i found out, that the slow-down effect has nothing to do with the MariaEden Highheel-Setting. It's from Skooma Whore. On higher addiction level (4) a bottle of skooma makes my char very slow. But im not sure if this is a mod-conflict or a feature... 

Someone mentioned that you must not wearing high heels while you install ME, that sounds reasonable to me. Beside that, there are a lot of mods which can slow you down. With wear and tear from Apropos, pregnancy from Estrus Chaurs and tiredness from RND my character was so slow that i couldn't move at all sometimes. Fill her up and Milk mod economy have also debuffs to speed.