I have a question, for the multicolored-UUNP piercings patch, the folder just contains .dds files. Where do I add these to the mod for my uunp body to display the piercing tats properly?

Also, I havent figured out how to shave pubic hair properly yet. I have the knife and shaving cream, but they're both under the clutter field and when I click either it says I can't use the item.

Any chance of getting a lite version that only handles body hair / pubic hair? I like how you handle everything but would like to keep scripts to an absolute minimum

unlikely. That's twice as much work. You can't just copy and paste and be done.

I have a question, for the multicolored-UUNP piercings patch, the folder just contains .dds files. Where do I add these to the mod for my uunp body to display the piercing tats properly?

Also, I havent figured out how to shave pubic hair properly yet. I have the knife and shaving cream, but they're both under the clutter field and when I click either it says I can't use the item.

they don't interact in the MCM. Once you've clicked on one of the tools, exit the mcm. Your options should pop up at that point.

Another dumb question, just realised I installed 'yps-ImmersiveFashion(4.4.0).7z' not 5.1.4. Do I need to install the beta over 4.4.0 or is it stand alone (I just ask because 4.4.0 is 10.21MB and 5.1.4 is much smaller at 968.02KB)?

Another dumb question, just realised I installed 'yps-ImmersiveFashion(4.4.0).7z' not 5.1.4. Do I need to install the beta over 4.4.0 or is it stand alone (I just ask because 4.4.0 is 10.21MB and 5.1.4 is much smaller at 968.02KB)?

remove 4.4 before installing 5.1.

Hello, I hope this was okay?  I edited your bare feet meshes so they used NiOverride's high heel system to fix the arched bare feet sticking through the floor.  Hopefully the edited nifs are attached to this post(first time attaching anything to a post).  I tested only the barefoot_hh_0.nif file in game and it worked so I'm assuming the others will work too.  The only problem is that your high heel detection system detects the edited nifs as high heels!  Could you possibly add in some code that checks if the equipped 'heels' are the barefoot meshes and treats them as barefeet instead of high heels? Plzzzzzzzzz 

Alternatively, for everyone else using HDT high heels, the player can go into the mcm settings when the arched feet are equipped and add the feet as custom hdt high heels and that will also fix the toes going through the floor problem with no changes to the script needed... but I don't trust HDT high heels to not screw something up... sooooo.... 

Edit: 

Wow, wasn't expecting the code edit to be so simple, here are the edited scripts for those who want to use nioverride

barefeetwithNiOverrideHeels.zip

barefeetNiOverrideHeelsScripts.zip

I have a suggestion.  The FNIS Sexy Move mod makes the walk/run animations a little more feminine, and has a range of 0 - 9 in terms of how exaggerated the walk is, with 0 being closest to vanilla animations and 9 looking like a runway model.  Would it be possible, for users who have both mods installed, to have YPS automatically set the player's walk/run animation (in FNIS Sexy Move) so that as they train their heels, their walk gets sexier?

I also have a bug to report.  I've been using this mod with Devious Training and have a small issue: while I can turn on/off the heel training in either mod without issue, disabling the heel training in YPS doesn't actually get rid of the default "Untrained Feet" effect.  So even if you disable the heel training in YPS, you'll still trip occasionally while wearing heels.  (I'm currently using v. 5.1.3.1 so if you fixed this issue in the current version, my bad, ignore this)

Lastly: is there a way for me to "dispel" the Untrained Feed effect via console commands, for the time being?

Thanks again for the hard work, this is a great mod.

Any chance of getting a lite version that only handles body hair / pubic hair? I like how you handle everything but would like to keep scripts to an absolute minimum

Very unlikely, since this means additional work, and I prefer to use my limited time to develop this mod further.

However, you can turn any resource hungry feature of this mod on/off (like piercing), and just ignore the others (like nail polish). If you worry that the mod size is too big, you can delete some of the texture or sound files (should be quite obvious which ones).

However, once all haircut features are in, I will post another LITE version, which does not need DD.

Another dumb question, just realised I installed 'yps-ImmersiveFashion(4.4.0).7z' not 5.1.4. Do I need to install the beta over 4.4.0 or is it stand alone (I just ask because 4.4.0 is 10.21MB and 5.1.4 is much smaller at 968.02KB)?

As jfraser said.

Version 5.1.4 has a smaller file size, because I moved the textures to the texture pack.

I edited your bare feet meshes so they used NiOverride's high heel system to fix the arched bare feet sticking through the floor. Hopefully the edited nifs are attached to this post(first time attaching anything to a post). I tested only the barefoot_hh_0.nif file in game and it worked so I'm assuming the others will work too. The only problem is that your high heel detection system detects the edited nifs as high heels! Could you possibly add in some code that checks if the equipped 'heels' are the barefoot meshes and treats them as barefeet instead of high heels? Plzzzzzzzzz

Alternatively, for everyone else using HDT high heels, the player can go into the mcm settings when the arched feet are equipped and add the feet as custom hdt high heels and that will also fix the toes going through the floor problem with no changes to the script needed... but I don't trust HDT high heels to not screw something up... sooooo....

Thank you for your work. I will look into it, and hopefully add it to a future update.

I have a super old version of ApachiiHairFemales.esm (v.1.3), but I managed to make a .json file for it. I don't have all the Devious Devices installed so I couldn't get my game to start it up to test it. Hopefully this may help someone though...

attachicon.gifApachiiHairFemales.esp.json

I am unsure if it works for higher versions of the Apachii Hair, but feel free to test and let me know if it works.

Unfortunately not compatible with the current Apachii Hair 1.6, but I will include your .json file in my next update. Maybe somebody else has the same version.

If you can find a download link for the version you use, that would be helpful.

I have a suggestion. The FNIS Sexy Move mod makes the walk/run animations a little more feminine, and has a range of 0 - 9 in terms of how exaggerated the walk is, with 0 being closest to vanilla animations and 9 looking like a runway model. Would it be possible, for users who have both mods installed, to have YPS automatically set the player's walk/run animation (in FNIS Sexy Move) so that as they train their heels, their walk gets sexier?

I also have a bug to report. I've been using this mod with Devious Training and have a small issue: while I can turn on/off the heel training in either mod without issue, disabling the heel training in YPS doesn't actually get rid of the default "Untrained Feet" effect. So even if you disable the heel training in YPS, you'll still trip occasionally while wearing heels. (I'm currently using v. 5.1.3.1 so if you fixed this issue in the current version, my bad, ignore this)

Lastly: is there a way for me to "dispel" the Untrained Feed effect via console commands, for the time being?

Thank you for the suggestion. That sounds very interesting and I will try to include it.

To get rid of the "untrained feet" stumbling effect, you need to untrain your feet. In MCM set the training time to maximum speed, then wait a few days.

I edited your bare feet meshes so they used NiOverride's high heel system to fix the arched bare feet sticking through the floor. Hopefully the edited nifs are attached to this post(first time attaching anything to a post). I tested only the barefoot_hh_0.nif file in game and it worked so I'm assuming the others will work too. The only problem is that your high heel detection system detects the edited nifs as high heels! Could you possibly add in some code that checks if the equipped 'heels' are the barefoot meshes and treats them as barefeet instead of high heels? Plzzzzzzzzz

Thank you for your work. I will look into it, and hopefully add it to a future update.

I've also noticed that when transforming back to a human from a werewolf that hair dye gets wiped.  I've been trying to find a way to detect this event in papyrus but haven't found out how to do it yet.  I've found a script called PlayerWerewolfScript.psc which seems to achieve what I'm trying to do but when I copy the code over into ypsPlayerSavegameLoad.psc it doesn't seem to register WerewolfBeastRace... So I'm sorta stuck.  In the meantime I've just modified the yps script to rerun the SaveGameLoad() function on every 'OnRaceSwitchComplete()' event and that seems to work as a dirty fix but it does trigger on both transforming too and from werewolf form instead of just from the werewolf form.  

Edit:

I think I figured it out, here is the code I added to your ypsPlayerSavegameLoad.psc script: 

Event OnRaceSwitchComplete()
    if Game.GetPlayer() == GetActorReference()
        if (GetActorReference().GetRace() == Race.GetRace("WerewolfBeastRace"))
            ;Debug.Notification("WEREWOLF: Getting notification that race swap TO werewolf is complete.")
        else
            ;Debug.Notification("WEREWOLF: Getting notification that race swap FROM werewolf is complete.")
            QuestScript.SavegameLoad();
        endif
     endif
EndEvent

I left in the empty code for detecting transforming too werewolf incase something needs to be done on a werewolf change in the future. 

Edit Edit so many edits:

After messing with the werewolf stuff for a bit I decided to try and find a way to remove the heel speed debuff while in werewolf form.  This probably isn't the most efficient way to do this but I think it works so I modified ypsHeelsNio (again) to add a check if the character is a werewolf in the isUsingHighHeels function.  Here is the code (btw it also has the check for the niobarefeet I posted previously in it): 

bool function isUsingHighHeels(Actor _actor)
    bool result = false
    ;it's werewolf feet?
    if _actor.GetRace() == Race.GetRace("WerewolfBeastRace")
        result = true; 
    elseif _actor.HasMagicEffect(hdtMagicEffectHighHeels) ;;it's a hdt heel?
        result = PlayerActor.GetWornForm(kSlotMask37)!= CinderellaFeetItem ; Cinderella Feet Item         does not count as using high heels!
    ;it's nioverride heels?
    elseif hasNiOverride
        Int isFemale = _actor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
        If NiOverride.HasNodeTransformPosition(_actor, False, isFemale, NINODE_ROOT,           "internal") && (PlayerActor.GetWornForm(kSlotMask37)!= CinderellaFeetItem)
Float[] pos = NiOverride.GetNodeTransformPosition(_actor, false, isFemale, NINODE_ROOT, "internal")
            if pos[2] != 0
                 result = true
            endif
        EndIf
     EndIf
return result
endFunction

I think text wrap around may have messed up the code above... just let me know if you'd rather have the psc/pex 

So installed the latest version, and my character's skin turned blue. Not sure what caused it, but rolling back solved the issue.

Also, I just started using Devious Training, and I noticed that it performs a similar function on the feet to yours, can I assume they are not compatible?

I've also noticed that when transforming back to a human from a werewolf that hair dye gets wiped.  I've been trying to find a way to detect this event in papyrus but haven't found out how to do it yet.  I've found a script called PlayerWerewolfScript.psc which seems to achieve what I'm trying to do but when I copy the code over into ypsPlayerSavegameLoad.psc it doesn't seem to register WerewolfBeastRace... So I'm sorta stuck.  In the meantime I've just modified the yps script to rerun the SaveGameLoad() function on every 'OnRaceSwitchComplete()' event and that seems to work as a dirty fix but it does trigger on both transforming too and from werewolf form instead of just from the werewolf form.  

Edit:

I think I figured it out, here is the code I added to your ypsPlayerSavegameLoad.psc script: 

After messing with the werewolf stuff for a bit I decided to try and find a way to remove the heel speed debuff while in werewolf form.  This probably isn't the most efficient way to do this but I think it works so I modified ypsHeelsNio (again) to add a check if the character is a werewolf in the isUsingHighHeels function.  Here is the code (btw it also has the check for the niobarefeet I posted previously in it):

Wonderful, thank you for the scripts! I will add these modifications (as well as the new barefoot meshes) to the next update.

So installed the latest version, and my character's skin turned blue. Not sure what caused it, but rolling back solved the issue.

Also, I just started using Devious Training, and I noticed that it performs a similar function on the feet to yours, can I assume they are not compatible?

Green or blue skin has probably to do with SlaveTats not working correctly. Did you install the texture pack?

Devious Training is a good addition to this mod. However, the two heel training system are not compatible. You need to disable one of them in MCM.

Green or blue skin has probably to do with SlaveTats not working correctly. Did you install the texture pack?

Devious Training is a good addition to this mod. However, the two heel training system are not compatible. You need to disable one of them in MCM.

Yeah, been using slave tats for a while now.

Do you have plans for Mod events to change hair color?

I could use that for the blonde color in the Bimbo curse or the red color in Alicia's quest.

Yes, absolutely. I've posted a list of planned mod events here.

Additionally there will be a new "craving system" (also explained in the link above), which is the preferred way for other mods to affect the fashion status.

Instead of dying the player's hair blonde, it is much more fun to make the player "want" to dye the hair herself. :P

(Also this system will prevent conflicting mod event calls from different 3rd party mods)

The schedule for the next updates is:

(1) last final touches to the hair growth system, and maybe some mod events

(2) dialogues + hairdressers (= v.5.2, release)

(3) craving system

After reloading the game ... hair dye color is gone ..... is this a known bug or did I do something wrong?

This is a known issue on slow computers. Enable "frequent hair check" to fix this.

Do you have plans for Mod events to change hair color?

I could use that for the blonde color in the Bimbo curse or the red color in Alicia's quest.

Yes, absolutely. I've posted a list of planned mod events here.

Additionally there will be a new "craving system" (also explained in the link above), which is the preferred way for other mods to affect the fashion status.

Instead of dying the player's hair blonde, it is much more fun to make the player "want" to dye the hair herself. :P

(Also this system will prevent conflicting mod event calls from different 3rd party mods)

The schedule for the next updates is:

(1) last final touches to the hair growth system, and maybe some mod events

(2) dialogues + hairdressers (= v.5.2, release)

(3) craving system

Good to hear.

A craving system would be a good addition for role play but it would be nice to have also more direct methods as well for forced events.

In case you missed it, I sent you a private message with a proposal for two simple mod events I tested using functions from HairScript.

They seem to work well so far and fit in your event system as well.

Small request for you emily...i use the UNP body type because more cute dresses, but i also use a variety of errr, fun mods from this website, this mod is one of them.

As for the request, most things seem to work perfectly fine except for the toenail polish. I can get it to work with the nails but the toenails just...aren't there. Is it possible to make a mini-patch or something so that i can apply polish to my toenails too?

New beta version is up:

v. 5.1.5

- mohawk hair styling is now working

- added a hair growth database, which defines that certain hairstyles grow into certain other hairstyles upon reaching the next hair stage; this is important when setting up your own mohawk styles, and just an optional feature for other styles; see Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json for details how to configure the database.

- added configuration data of almost all hairstyles from KS Hairdos (total over 550) and ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5 (100 styles), adding up to a total of about 750 preset hairstyles

- added item "Hairstyle Catalog"; clicking on it will allow the player to preview any hairstyle and color for 5 seconds

- may now choose natural hair color when mod starts

- added potion to permanently change natural hair color (available via console)

- added a few animations for combing and washing hair

- empty hairstyle strings read from configuration files will now be ignored

- upper limit for number of styles of a certain length and a certain special style in the same hairmod configuration file is now 100 (previously about 25)

- default hair status check is now done daily, not hourly

- increased the hair color refresh time after a game load to 9 seconds, to work on slower computers as well

- thanks to nisa9022 for correcting 3 issues: (1) hair color will now persist after changing back to human form from werewolf form; (2) removed heel training speed debuff while in werewolf form; (3) changed bare feet meshes, so that they no longer stick through the floor

- for modders: added mod events for changing player natural hair color, and player hair dye (thanks to skyrimll); also added mod events for forced perm, buzzed nape and mohawk hair styling, and a StorageUtil variable to query the current hairlength stage

First, a huge thank to Emily1673 for this mod and to those who helps to improve it.

Second for those who don't know where to put the multicolored-UUNP piercings patch (by nokturnihs) it is in:

Data\Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\yps

replace the existing files

ypsPiercingEyebrowRGoldBall.dds
ypsPiercingLabretGoldBall.dds
ypsPiercingNavelGoldBall.dds
ypsPiercingNipplesGoldBall.dds
ypsPiercingNoseBridgeGoldBall.dds
ypsPiercingNostrilLGoldBall.dds
ypsPiercingSeptumGoldBall.dds
ypsPiercingSnakeBitesGoldBall.dds

by those in the patch.

Hope it will help.

:)

As for the request, most things seem to work perfectly fine except for the toenail polish. I can get it to work with the nails but the toenails just...aren't there. Is it possible to make a mini-patch or something so that i can apply polish to my toenails too?

Maybe one day, but so far I am not officially supporting UNP.

To fix this issue, it is necessary to change the SlaveTats toenails file to fit UNP; in particular important is

Data\Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\yps\ypsToenails.dds

for those who don't know where to put the multicolored-UUNP piercings patch (by nokturnihs) it is in:

Data\Textures\actors\character\SlaveTats\yps

Thank you for this hint. I changed the UUNP piercing patch, so that the data is copied to the correct path name.

New beta version is up:

v. 5.1.5

- mohawk hair styling is now working

- added a hair growth database, which defines that certain hairstyles grow into certain other hairstyles upon reaching the next hair stage; this is important when setting up your own mohawk styles, and just an optional feature for other styles; see Data\SKSE\Plugins\ypsFashion\ypsHairgrowthDatabase.json for details how to configure the database.

- added configuration data of almost all hairstyles from KS Hairdos (total over 550) and ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5 (100 styles), adding up to a total of about 750 preset hairstyles

- added item "Hairstyle Catalog"; clicking on it will allow the player to preview any hairstyle and color for 5 seconds

- may now choose natural hair color when mod starts

- added potion to permanently change natural hair color (available via console)

- added a few animations for combing and washing hair

- empty hairstyle strings read from configuration files will now be ignored

- upper limit for number of styles of a certain length and a certain special style in the same hairmod configuration file is now 100 (previously about 25)

- default hair status check is now done daily, not hourly

- increased the hair color refresh time after a game load to 9 seconds, to work on slower computers as well

- thanks to nisa9022 for correcting 3 issues: (1) hair color will now persist after changing back to human form from werewolf form; (2) removed heel training speed debuff while in werewolf form; (3) changed bare feet meshes, so that they no longer stick through the floor

- for modders: added mod events for changing player natural hair color, and player hair dye (thanks to skyrimll); also added mod events for forced perm, buzzed nape and mohawk hair styling, and a StorageUtil variable to query the current hairlength stage

Thank you for the update! It just keeps getting better and better :)

To fix this issue, it is necessary to change the SlaveTats toenails file to fit UNP; in particular important is

Small request for you emily...i use the UNP body type because more cute dresses, but i also use a variety of errr, fun mods from this website, this mod is one of them.

I created slavetats files for toenails for unp .... (I use FemFeet Redesigned by Leito86) but I think it will work with other unp. please tell me if not 

For LazyVegetable and other people using unp simply just install after YPS and overwrite  .... :D have fun playing with colored toes

and Emily, feel free to add the file to the download section if you want

I edited the following files and packed them in the correct folder heirarchy :D 

1- ypsToenails.dds

2- ypsToenailsBigcrackle.dds

3- ypsToenailsSmallcrackle.dds

4- ypsToenailsSmudged.dds

ToeNailYPSLeitoFemFeet.zip

I created slavetats files for toenails for unp .... (I use FemFeet Redesigned by Leito86) but I think it will work with other unp. please tell me if not 

For LazyVegetable and other people using unp simply just install after YPS and overwrite  .... :D have fun playing with colored toes

1- ypsToenails.dds

attachicon.gifToeNailYPSLeitoFemFeet.zip

I love you.  

1- ypsToenails.dds

Wonderful, thank you!

I added the missing ypsToenails?.dds files (easy to create) and combined everything together with the UUNP piercing patch to a single file, now available in the download section.

It should be installed after/over the original installation.