Post your sex screenshots pt. 2

suki enb + skge makes skyrim look insane. SKGE really makes a HUGGEEEEEEE difference in visuals when paired with your ENB of choice. I highly recommend it. What it does is it adds more subtle shadow changes in areas where if you only had ENB on and no SKGE installed, would just be flat values instead of subtle form changes/shadow variation/Ambient Occlusion. Even in the darkest areas there are variations of shadow darkness at night and even in caves.

What armor is that?

suki enb + skge makes skyrim look insane. SKGE really makes a HUGGEEEEEEE difference in visuals when paired with your ENB of choice. I highly recommend it. What it does is it adds more subtle shadow changes in areas where if you only had ENB on and no SKGE installed, would just be flat values instead of subtle form changes/shadow variation/Ambient Occlusion. Even in the darkest areas there are variations of shadow darkness at night and even in caves.

What armor is that?

it's the uunp hdt conversion of tribal clothe armor. Just search up clone real's channel on youtube, the link is in one of the vids.

When There Is a New Girl, Alexia, My Adviser, Is here To Show Them How To Properly Perform. How Is She Doing So Far?

If For Some Reason The GIFs Do Not Work, Check Out a Smaller Scaled Version on Tumblr: https://naughtygirlsofskyrim.tumblr.com/

(These Are Not Auto Opened Because I Do Not Want them To Be, They Are Set to Private and Are Only Shared Upon My Computer, Tumblr and The LL Community. Thank You For Understanding)

post-1796442-0-59188900-1498769421_thumb.gif

post-1796442-0-52179000-1498769455_thumb.gif

post-1796442-0-44798100-1498769493_thumb.gif

When There Is a New Girl, Alexia, My Adviser, Is here To Show Them How To Properly Perform. How Is She Doing So Far?

If For Some Reason The GIFs Do Not Work, Check Out a Smaller Scaled Version on Tumblr: https://naughtygirlsofskyrim.tumblr.com/

(These Are Not Auto Opened Because I Do Not Want them To Be, They Are Set to Private and Are Only Shared Upon My Computer, Tumblr and The LL Community. Thank You For Understanding)

Here Are The Follow Ups of Keri, The New Girl. :)

post-1796442-0-03221300-1498784745_thumb.gif

post-1796442-0-35154200-1498784785_thumb.gif

post-1796442-0-83553100-1498784823_thumb.gif

Guest swaglol

Christy and Azor

Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_21.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_21.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_21.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_22.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_22.

Christy1.gifElder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.

Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Christy3.gifElder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Christy2.gifChristy.gif

Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Christy4.gifElder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.28.2017_-_23.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.29.2017_-_00.Elder_Scrolls_V__Skyrim_06.29.2017_-_00.

I feel like Azor is really getting through the girls on this site :P

For you lovelies with glasses fetish (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Will probably do more if I get bored :>

NegativeMellowBlackandtancoonhound.gif

FixedFixedCatbird.gif

WeightyUnkemptDikdik.gif

AlarmedShowyHowlermonkey.gif

ObeseHighlevelAustraliancurlew.gif

AgileGratefulAfricanmolesnake.gif

AnyAgitatedBaleenwhale.gif

Really like the skin/body mod you are using, can you tell me what body mod, skin, and physics you are using? (for the breasts) her skin is very smooth looking. If its Fair Skin Complexion, what option did you choose?

Land of the Sluts - Argen-Fei's Adventure Buddies! 

Some of you may be familiar with my long-running comic series the Land of the Sluts.  I post new chapters here whenever I have them ready.  Those of you who actually enjoy the series might have noticed that I haven't posted a new chapter in a few weeks.  I may not have a finished product to share but I have been working like crazy behind the scenes.  My last chapter released was Part 68.  I have everything I need to finish through Part 89 and I still have a ways to go to finish my story.  But to do that, I need your help. 

Coming up the protagonist Argen-Fei/Arlene Fei (he can transform into a woman and back) will go on an adventure of sorts and will take two members of his harem with him.  I am holding a poll to determine which two. 

Below is a link to the poll.  Below that in the spoiler tags are pictures of the women I'm considering along with brief descriptions of their personalities.  Two of them have not made their official appearance in the story yet but I really want to keep up the momentum I have going and push ahead.  I have a feeling life circumstances will make it hard for me to work on this in the coming months and I want to take as many pics as possible while I have the time.  Please pick your top two choices!  And only two choices, if you don't mind.  Any votes are appreciated!  And those of you who do read my series, thank you so much! 

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!  CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Imgur Album to pics with descriptions

Iona

SUkrbCS.jpg

The first member of Argen’s harem, she became his Housecarl after he became Thane of Riften. As his Housecarl it is her duty to protect and serve him and his needs. This includes sexual needs. She is typically very serious and has a no-nonsense attitude. She initially approached sex with Argen as just another duty, albeit a pleasurable one, but steadily grew to love the man himself. Time with Argen and other members of the harem has softened her personality a bit. She laughs and smiles a bit more but readily slips back into her serious state of mind when needed, especially when Argen is threatened.

Annekke Craig-Jumper

waCob4f.jpg

The second to join Argen’s harem along with her daughter Sylgja. Annekke has a very gung-ho personality. When she decides to do something, or someone, she just does it. Eager to travel again and growing frustrated over her increasingly disinterested husband, it was love at first fuck when she met Argen and had absolutely no qualms about leaving her old life behind and joining Argen’s harem. The only person she loves as much as Argen is her daughter. She will go to any lengths to protect both, sometimes jumping into situations without thinking them through. Though she tends to think more with her heart than her head, none can deny her love and dedication.

Aela the Huntress

CJvwaA4.jpg

A former member of the Companions whom Argen became smitten with upon their first meeting. The revelations that she was both a werewolf and a lesbian did not deter Argen though. He took the form of Arlene Fei and successfully seduced her. Thanks to her heightened werewolf senses, she knew immediately that Arlene was really Argen but fucked him anyway. She was deeply moved by the lengths Argen went to be with her and agreed to join his harem, provided they fuck only when Argen is in female form. She has since spent her days fucking the rest of the harem and hunting in the plains around the Valley. She acts plenty serious most days and often hurls insults at people she thinks are underachieving in the hopes of motivating them to improve. Despite any apparent animosity, she is fiercely loyal to anyone she calls a friend or lover and will go to any lengths to protect Argen and the other members of the harem.

Ria

PtdCC4S.jpg

Just as Argen became smitten with Aela upon meeting, Ria became smitten with Argen. She is a strong warrior woman and member of the Companions who joined Argen’s harem at the same time Aela did. She’s very brazen when it comes to sex. If she wants to fuck, she’ll do all but outright say it, often stripping naked and standing in front of her desired partner to let them draw their own conclusions. She is also the jealous-type, deeply hating it when there is sex going on and she’s not invited. Few can match her dedication to Argen whom she watches very closely, almost to creepy stalker degree. But despite her jealousy, she will fight to the death to protect her friends in the harem.

Lydia

8PHxauG.jpg

The second Housecarl Argen obtains after Iona upon becoming Thane of Whiterun. Iona is very dedicated in her duties as Housecarl to Argen. But compared to Lydia, she’s like a disinterested party. Lydia is very overzealous in discharging her duties. When together, she guards Argen with such ferocity that she often freaks people out and obeys any order from him, no matter how small, like she was receiving an order from a military General to march to war. Naturally she approaches sex with Argen with equal zeal and will not rest until she believes he is satisfied, even if she’s completely exhausted. Though initially suspicious of the other members of the harem, she has grown to love and respect them all and will fight to protect them. Maybe not as hard as when protecting Argen but still.

Jordis the Sword-Maiden

WOHYdjm.jpg

As Argen’s Solitude Housecarl, Jordis is a skilled warrior woman and not an opponent you want to face in battle. But in all other aspects of life, she is quite innocent and often naïve. Though obviously not a virgin, she is perhaps the most “virginal” of all members of Argen’s harem. She really didn’t have much sexual experience when she met Argen. Though she is gaining more all the time, she still acts shy and embarrassed when engaging in sex with her Thane or anyone else. But she quickly grows to love Argen and will fight to the death to protect him.

The comic series can be read HERE.

post-433717-0-51521600-1498866771_thumb.jpg

post-433717-0-02255200-1498866778_thumb.jpg

post-433717-0-52451900-1498866782_thumb.jpg

post-433717-0-58992000-1498866787_thumb.jpg

post-433717-0-13680800-1498866792_thumb.jpg

post-433717-0-51256100-1498866800_thumb.jpg

That dancing mod tho? lol

And SKGE was recently updated.. I might just give it another shot

skge by itself doesnt show any difference. 

What it does well though is when u pair with the most high end graphical ENB mods it really shines. ENB fails to show subtle details under low light situations especially. For example even when it's really really dark, in real life there is still variations of darkness through ambient light and shadows. ENB fails horribly in situations of low light and in caves. What SKGE does is amplify everythign ambient, from ambient lighting to ambient shadows, 

So what does this mean in terms of sexlab stuff? u get fuckign amazing cleavage shadows ENB would not be able to achieve by itself. U get to see the butt crack shadow that isn't pitch black in full detail and it really amplifies the Subsurface scatter and smooths out all transitional shadows tremondously. It makes my mouth water.

What it does well though is when u pair with the most high end graphical ENB mods it really shines. ENB fails to show subtle details under low light situations especially. For example even when it's really really dark, in real life there is still variations of darkness through ambient light and shadows. ENB fails horribly in situations of low light and in caves. What SKGE does is amplify everythign ambient, from ambient lighting to ambient shadows, 

So what does this mean in terms of sexlab stuff? u get fuckign amazing cleavage shadows ENB would not be able to achieve by itself. U get to see the butt crack shadow that isn't pitch black in full detail and it really amplifies the Subsurface scatter and smooths out all transitional shadows tremondously. It makes my mouth water.

I'm trying it out again now. Thanks.. and oh.. What mod is the dance from?

I'm trying it out again now. Thanks.. and oh.. What mod is the dance from?

The dance mod is from this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62389-new-dance-patch-with-mmd-camera-621-add-cellphone-girl/

BTW i highly reccomend you try SUKI ENB's SKGE preset, which u can download here: 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83532/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D83532%26preview%3D&pUp=1

IMO it's the best looking enb i've seen, and this is someone coming from tetrachromatic. But if you dont want to download the enb u can just download his SKGE preset by itself.

suki enb+SKGE is even better in-doors.

I follow the MGSV/Hideo Kojima rule: if the graphics don't look good/realistic in a boring in doors flatly-lit room, then the graphical values are wrong/off. (this is because ambient lighting is the hardest kind of lighting, direct sunlight and environments lit from different direct light angles cheat the eye into thinking it's right when it's not, it's much easier to see discrepancies in an indoors office type lit room)

I follow the MGSV/Hideo Kojima rule: if the graphics don't look good/realistic in a boring in doors flatly-lit room, then the graphical values are wrong/off. (this is because ambient lighting is the hardest kind of lighting, direct sunlight and environments lit from different direct light angles cheat the eye into thinking it's right when it's not, it's much easier to see discrepancies in an indoors office type lit room)

What's that clothing / hair mods?

What's that clothing / hair mods?

it's all clonereal's mods. just go to his youtube channel and look at the ones with the equipment and they'll have links in description.