TDF's Prostitution and Pimping Independent prostitutes plug-in

Sorry i dont understand what this is about. what do you have from prostitutes in other cells than your pc when you cant see them ?  what do you have from other prostitutes in the same cell that do exactly the same as your followers as trained prostitutes ? you can have 32 followers with aft. instead of more and more ghosts running around somewhere in different cities where noone can see them it would have been much more necessary for TDF to add bdsm sex, zoo sex, watersport sex, more Options than oral, vaginal and anal. there is not even a threesome for the pc and 2 npc.

What I cannot understand is what is the meaning of adding bdsm sex and zoo sex when there are a lot of mods that does that and even more, it would cause only instability and TDF is well known for been perfect, stable, and fun, I would even say that is the best mod on all loverslab, brilliant in every sense.

Also I don't know what mod did you play but TDF has threesome for pc, client and prostitute or client + 2 prostitutes.... play more than 5 minutes and you'll find out. 

Watersports in skyrim? mmmm I don't know if skyrim has the perfect weather for this.... XD

Having an issue with dancing. The crowd flocks around the pros, some give gold, the music plays, the pros will strip (or not, depending on MCM options). The npc pros does not run the dancing animation.

Edit - NM - had to run FNIS and it seems to be working.

great.... now I have to make another profile in MO... :)

THIS is one of the things I've been waiting for. Now if one of the sex acts the prostitutes used was a breastfeeding animation.....  This would dovetail with either Milk Mod or SGO plus JUGs... add int TDF Prostitution and this and you have an army of milk whores. :)

OR.... just use it like it is, forget about playing the actual game, and just travel from city to city checking up on your girls.  What am I saying? I haven't actually played the game in months!

MUAHahahahahha.... *rubs hands together gleefully*....

WAIT!

I still have to own a house to unlock the dialogue?

I think I can get the solitude house without starting the main quest.... or at least without killing a dragon...

great.... now I have to make another profile in MO... :)

THIS is one of the things I've been waiting for. Now if one of the sex acts the prostitutes used was a breastfeeding animation.....  This would dovetail with either Milk Mod or SGO plus JUGs... add int TDF Prostitution and this and you have an army of milk whores. :)

OR.... just use it like it is, forget about playing the actual game, and just travel from city to city checking up on your girls.  What am I saying? I haven't actually played the game in months!

MUAHahahahahha.... *rubs hands together gleefully*....

WAIT!

I still have to own a house to unlock the dialogue?

I think I can get the solitude house without starting the main quest.... or at least without killing a dragon...

"The new dialogue added to "You've been doing some good work with me. I want you to work alone in a city." Is unconditional. You don't need to own any vanilla houses." ;) 

Can't wait to try this out. I have been wanting similar to this myself.  Actually I thought it would be cool if you could assign a prostitute to a bed.   If I ask a girl to work in Helga's bunk house will she travel outside into Rifton to pick up clients?

The prostitute will look for clients and beds within the start package location (cell) only. You could customize each location, given that you now have 15 extra independent prostitute quests. For instance, you could copy packages from one of the default city prostitutes.  Changing the locations, etc. then assign one of the independent prostitutes to that particular location. Keeping track of them with the quest IDs.

I'm tempted to set the Greybeards to work permanently in High Hrothgar, it's a common stop for my girlsquad to relieve some steam (and also one of very few places where prostitutes can find beds well outside SLA detection range, so they actually do relieve some steam instead of starting an indefinite arousal loop. I think it's because the place has a really simple navmesh for its size)

With TDF as it is, you get 5 "away team" prostitutes that go to work in the cities, as well as a "home team" of three prostitutes that are actively working for the player.

Does this mod add 15 to the "Away Team", or the "Home Team"?

To state my question a little clearer--using the above format--would we be getting 20x3 (15 new away team), 20x18 (15 new away team, 15 new home team), or 5x18 (15 new home team)?

To be honest, I am more interested in having an increase in the HOME team cap, while BOTH would be the best scenario.

Thanks in advance!

Just to clarify- with TDF's original mod, you don't get 5 "away team" prostitutes, you get up to 25 away team prostitutes- 5 girls to work in each of 5 cities- Markarth, Solitude, Windhelm, Whiterun and Riften. In addition, you can assign one or all of your slutlets in a particular city to go work in the Jarl's palace, which can be amusing.

For example, I always hire Adrianne Avenicci in Whiterun as soon as I get there, dress her in my sluttiest outfit and take her straight to Jarl Balgruf's Palace. Then I offer her to her father, Proventus Avenicci, and watch every girl's secret fantasy come true for her. :angel:  Later, when the option becomes available, I send her to work in the Palace so that she can stay ...in touch with... her Dad several times a day. I've actually caught them at it twice. :D

But, I digress...

This mod adds an additional 15 prostitute "slots" (I hereby name them "Slut Slots") bringing the total available Slut Slots to 40, but it doesn't add any NPCs. You still have to find and hire them from the general population. Once they're trained and ready to Sally Forth, you can send or take them to work anywhere you like- the Slut Slots from this plugin are NOT restricted to certain cities like the original 25 Slut Slots are.

What's great about this addon for me is that I can expand my incestuous empire to include places like Riverwood, so I can give Camilla Valerius to her brother Lucan, just the way both of them have always wanted to have each other, and to hell with liars Findal and Sven. :lol:   I just love to spread that kind of family fun around whenever I can.

So thanks a pantieload for this addon! :heart: :heart: 

Just to clarify- with TDF's original mod, you don't get 5 "away team" prostitutes, you get up to 25 away team prostitutes- 5 girls to work in each of 5 cities- Markarth, Solitude, Windhelm, Whiterun and Riften. In addition, you can assign one or all of your slutlets in a particular city to go work in the Jarl's palace, which can be amusing.

For example, I always hire Adrianne Avenicci in Whiterun as soon as I get there, dress her in my sluttiest outfit and take her straight to Jarl Balgruf's Palace. Then I offer her to her father, Proventus Avenicci, and watch every girl's secret fantasy come true for her. :angel:  Later, when the option becomes available, I send her to work in the Palace so that she can stay ...in touch with... her Dad several times a day. I've actually caught them at it twice. :D

Freak.

And I mean that in the best possible way ;) ...  Before amorous adventures, I used to marry Sylgja, move her into Lakeview, hire her mother as Steward.  Then every time my character went "home", had a mother/daughter orgy.  Yep...Freak  (me too).

Barada Nicto Feel Ya? Gort? Why is your hand on my ass?

Sorry. Old movie flashback.

So, on the description page it says:

There will be an additional ESP only in the download section to move the quest to the miscellaneous category.

Installation:

Use your favorite mod manager. Manually, drop the .esp and Scripts, Interface folders in the Data folder. Then place "TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp" Directly under "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" in your load order and enable.

So, I'm lost. Is the separate esp file optional, just for those who don't know how to move a mod from the Unassigned category in NMM to the Miscellaneous category? Why would anyone not want this mod to be in the same category with TDFPP, which in my case is "Quests and Adventures?"

Use my favorite mod manager on BOTH downloaded archives and then manually drop the esp and "Scripts, Interface" folders (does this mean "Scripts" AND "Interface" folders, or is a new folder called "Scripts, Interface" needed?) in the Data folder, and then manually set TDF_AP_IndHookersPklug_In.esp in my load order, i.e. don't use LOOT to sort my plugins ever again after installing this?

Is there some small chance you could revisit the installation instructions and make it clear:

1. What does "there will be an additional ESP only in the download section..." mean? Why is it only in the download section? After I install it, won't it be in my Mods folder too? Come to think of it, where is "the download section" anyway?

2. How does moving a quest to a "miscellaneous category" (whatever that means) require a separate esp?

3. Why are there two separate archives to download? This implies that the second one may be optional, otherwise why not just put everything in a single archive?

4. Why bother using a mod manager at all if I then have to manually install the mod anyway after using the mod manager? :blink:

5. "Use my favorite mod manager" on only one of the downloaded archives, or on both of them, and does it matter what order I do it?

Yes, I realize that I could simply extract both archives to a temporary location and screw around with various files until I stumble upon whatever is the right way to get this addon installed... the problem is that I won't know it's wrong until I load a save, and if it's TOO wrong I could just brick my ongoing game. NMM's new version already did that for me a few weeks ago, and I really don't want to go there again.

So could you please have pity on us non-mod-developers who are trying to figure out exactly what you meant in the installation instructions quoted above?

Freak.

And I mean that in the best possible way ;) ...  Before amorous adventures, I used to marry Sylgja, move her into Lakeview, hire her mother as Steward.  Then every time my character went "home", had a mother/daughter orgy.  Yep...Freak  (me too).

"There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable." ~Mark Twain

Among the many mini-tragedies in my life was the demise of the Forbidden Fruit Incest Mod here on LL. The above quote from their page is so, so true for me. I get wet just thinking about it..

I forgot to mention that right after I send Adrianne to "be with" her Dad in the Palace, I immediately grab her husband, Ulfberth War-Bear, and go at it with him for hours on end. I have a weakness for hairy men! Plus, SOS saw fit to favor him with a more-than-adequate endowment... WOOF!

post-378788-0-04415100-1445994307_thumb.jpg

Vyxenne consoling Ulfberth over the loss of his wife

Oh and thanks for the compliment. I prefer "slut," but "freak" is appreciated as well. :heart:

There will be an additional ESP only in the download section to move the quest to the miscellaneous category.

Installation:

Use your favorite mod manager. Manually, drop the .esp and Scripts, Interface folders in the Data folder. Then place "TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp" Directly under "SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp" in your load order and enable.

So, I'm lost. Is the separate esp file optional, just for those who don't know how to move a mod from the Unassigned category in NMM to the Miscellaneous category? Why would anyone not want this mod to be in the same category with TDFPP, which in my case is "Quests and Adventures?"

Use my favorite mod manager on BOTH downloaded archives and then manually drop the esp and "Scripts, Interface" folders (does this mean "Scripts" AND "Interface" folders, or is a new folder called "Scripts, Interface" needed?) in the Data folder, and then manually set TDF_AP_IndHookersPklug_In.esp in my load order, i.e. don't use LOOT to sort my plugins ever again after installing this?

Is there some small chance you could revisit the installation instructions and make it clear:

1. What does "there will be an additional ESP only in the download section..." mean? Why is it only in the download section? After I install it, won't it be in my Mods folder too? Come to think of it, where is "the download section" anyway?

2. How does moving a quest to a "miscellaneous category" (whatever that means) require a separate esp?

3. Why are there two separate archives to download? This implies that the second one may be optional, otherwise why not just put everything in a single archive?

4. Why bother using a mod manager at all if I then have to manually install the mod anyway after using the mod manager? :blink:

5. "Use my favorite mod manager" on only one of the downloaded archives, or on both of them, and does it matter what order I do it?

Yes, I realize that I could simply extract both archives to a temporary location and screw around with various files until I stumble upon whatever is the right way to get this addon installed... the problem is that I won't know it's wrong until I load a save, and if it's TOO wrong I could just brick my ongoing game. NMM's new version already did that for me a few weeks ago, and I really don't want to go there again.

So could you please have pity on us non-mod-developers who are trying to figure out exactly what you meant in the installation instructions quoted above?

"Use your favorite mod manager." Since there is a period at the end of that sentence. I thought that was clear? "Adds 15 Independent prostitute quests to TDF Prostitution and Pimping .7z" contains all the files needed for this mod."TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp (ESP ONLY) moves quests to miscellaneous.7z" is the optional file download. Use that ESP file to overwrite the first one. By doing so, you move TDF's original side quest for his mod to the miscellaneous section in your quest journal.

Installation:

"Use your favorite mod manager." Since there is a period at the end of that sentence. I thought that was clear? "Adds 15 Independent prostitute quests to TDF Prostitution and Pimping .7z" contains all the files needed for this mod."TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp (ESP ONLY) moves quests to miscellaneous.7z" is the optional file download. Use that ESP file to overwrite the first one. By doing so, you move TDF's original side quest for his mod to the miscellaneous section in your quest journal.

OK, thanks.

Please consider that "Put on your shoes. Grab your car keys. Go to the mall and see Forbidden Planet." does not mean that you either put on your shoes OR grab your car keys OR go to the mall. It means you do one after the other, sequentially.

In the same way, the existence of a period between the two sentences "Use a mod manager. Manually copy some files....." does NOT necessarily mean either use a mod manager OR manually copy some files. It actually can be construed as do one, then the other. While your meaning is obvious to you, your words do not clearly or unequivocally convey what you meant.

Suggestion:

The first archive contains everything needed for this addon plugin mod to work.

The second archive contains an optional file to move TDF's City Prostitutes side quest to the Miscellaneous category in your Skyrim Quest Journal. Overwrite the esp file from the first archive if you decide to install this option.

INSTALLATION

Use your favorite Mod Manager (recommended). If you wish to install the optional file, use your Mod Manager again on the second archive and overwrite the first archive's esp file.

==OR==

Manually copy file A to Slot W, sanding as required.... blah blah blah.

As info, I'm a slut, not an asshole or a troll. I have published 2 of my own "mods of existing mods," one of which is here on LL and the other is on the New Vegas Nexus, so I am not a complete idiot- merely an incomplete idiot.  :P  Also an English major, which means I get confused when a literal interpretation of words results in a less than clear meaning.

Your instructions were truly unclear to me, and I apologize if my slightly smart-ass post asking for clarification offended you in some way. I actually speak Smartass most of the time, and mean no offense by it. Thank you again for doing this. :heart:

Having an issue with dancing. The crowd flocks around the pros, some give gold, the music plays, the pros will strip (or not, depending on MCM options). The npc pros does not run the dancing animation.

Edit - NM - had to run FNIS and it seems to be working.

I would love to know how to get this dance, this pole and this music (which I added myself in the video) into TDFPP's Player Dance. I think I know how to get the animation and the music into it, but not how to get the pole there as well.

Here's my alter-ego Chastity doing the dance I want to import into TDF:

A little wish:

I think it is not comfortable to go to all Prostitutes to earn my Money. Can you add the following Option:

Dialogue-Option to a Follower:

"I have a special job for you!"

and than:

"Look at my Girls and collect the Money for me!"

And than he will travel through the World and collects the Money of all Girls :D

Some testing I did so far:

Valdimar working at Windstad Manor

-Never saw him start the conversation with any of the other residents (I put several there using My Home Is Your Home)

-But, he does make money working there :)

Sapphire working the Ragged Flagon Cistern

-Have seen her start the conversation with several NPCs around there and do her job (animated)

-Does obviously make money :)

Galathil (the face sculptor, I never had any use for her, so I put her to work) working the Ragged Flagon

-Have yet to witness her actually working or making any money, but I noticed the Ragged Flagon has a rather complex navmesh. If you place her at the bar, it seems like she doesn't see the beds, and won't get to work. So I put moved her to the backroom where the beds are, I'll check on her later tonight if she contracts any clients there (which would only happen when they go to sleep), she doesn't seem to move back to the bar, so again I assume the navmesh is too complex in that cell for her to detect anything more than 5 meters away from her. So if this works, she'll at least function as a bedwarmer now.

Next experiment: setting Idgrod the Younger to work inside the Yarls' longhouse. I don't expect any oddities there.

Prostitutes set to work independently never seem to sollicit active followers, this seems to be the case for both independent city prostitutes and plug-in prostitutes. Controlled prostitutes acting under "I don't have time, find your own jobs" do sollicit followers, so use that if you want to let your active followers blow off some steam.

I use a custom home mod (Ayleid Citadel atm) and the beds were created for that mod (IE - not vanilla beds).   How does the find bed script work and what keywords or other adjustments would I need to make for the pros NPCs to travel to and use the beds?

The Mod Spouse Enhanced has an MCM Option to register Custom Beds for SexLab.

2 Bugs i have found.

Uthgerd has 10 clients but i have no Dialogue to let her work in the City. Not sure it is this mod or the original TDF.

After a few ingame Days, i try to make one of my independent Prostitutes make following me and make money, but the Prostitutes and other NPC´s don´t have Dialogues from TDF.

A little wish:

I think it is not comfortable to go to all Prostitutes to earn my Money. Can you add the following Option:

and than:

And than he will travel through the World and collects the Money of all Girls :D

They work for you. Your confidence, charisma and unique persuasion skills are the reasons they're working for you. They need you to visit them periodically to reassure them they're doing a good job and that you still love them. Otherwise, some snake in the grass pimp will come along and tell them what they want to hear. Sending a follower in your place is like a loan shark sending their grandmother to collect debts.

I use a custom home mod (Ayleid Citadel atm) and the beds were created for that mod (IE - not vanilla beds).   How does the find bed script work and what keywords or other adjustments would I need to make for the pros NPCs to travel to and use the beds?

2 Bugs i have found.

Uthgerd has 10 clients but i have no Dialogue to let her work in the City. Not sure it is this mod or the original TDF.

After a few ingame Days, i try to make one of my independent Prostitutes make following me and make money, but the Prostitutes and other NPC´s don´t have Dialogues from TDF.

As previously stated: this mod doesn't change, modify or put any restrictions on TDF's Prostitution and Pimping mod. This mod adds dialogue to the existing branches/topics along with separate quests.

If Uthgerd doesn't have the "work in <city name>" dialogue, you don't own a house in any of those cities or, she has been modified by another mod and is now in the Guard, Bard, Jarl or Innkeeper faction.

"make following me" there are three possible dialogues: 1) "I have somewhere else in mind for you. Follow me!" 2) "You wanna make some coin with that body?" (Persuade) 3) "Hey, you wanna make some money for us?" If it's 1 or 2 they need to be cleared as a prostitute and not following you. If it's number 3. They need to be a follower. If you're not getting the dialogue for number 1 or 2, they are still using some other quest alias or you have given them experienced through the console and there are restrictions on that dialogue.

When a prostitute looks for a bed, it has to be one that is in SexLabs sexlabbed formalist. Custom beds, (re-textured) use a different FormID. The attached file, adds Ayleid Citadel beds to that list. Enable, then place it under "AyleidCitadel.esp" in your load order.

SexLabBedsForAyleid_Citadel.7z

A little wish:

and than:

They work for you. Your confidence, charisma and unique persuasion skills are the reasons they're working for you. They need you to visit them periodically to reassure them they're doing a good job and that you still love them. Otherwise, some snake in the grass pimp will come along and tell them what they want to hear. Sending a follower in your place is like a loan shark sending their grandmother to collect debts.

2 Bugs i have found.

As previously stated: this mod doesn't change, modify or put any restrictions on TDF's Prostitution and Pimping mod. This mod adds dialogue to the existing branches/topics along with separate quests.

If Uthgerd doesn't have the "work in <city name>" dialogue, you don't own a house in any of those cities or, she has been modified by another mod and is now in the Guard, Bard, Jarl or Innkeeper faction.

"make following me" there are three possible dialogues: 1) "I have somewhere else in mind for you. Follow me!" 2) "You wanna make some coin with that body?" (Persuade) 3) "Hey, you wanna make some money for us?" If it's 1 or 2 they need to be cleared as a prostitute and not following you. If it's number 3. They need to be a follower. If you're not getting the dialogue for number 1 or 2, they are still using some other quest alias or you have given them experienced through the console and there are restrictions on that dialogue.

When a prostitute looks for a bed, it has to be one that is in SexLabs sexlabbed formalist. Custom beds, (re-textured) use a different FormID. The attached file, adds Ayleid Citadel beds to that list. Enable, then place it under "AyleidCitadel.esp" in your load order.

Oh, would that work for Lazz's other buildings as well? Or would each of those require its own bed-patch?

(I prefer the smaller Aylied Hideout and Underground Dwelling - Aylied version, while I picked Skystone Castle as a "big" location)

A little wish:

and than:

2 Bugs i have found.

Oh, would that work for Lazz's other buildings as well? Or would each of those require its own bed-patch?

(I prefer the smaller Aylied Hideout and Underground Dwelling - Aylied version, while I picked Skystone Castle as a "big" location)

As MortiferusX mentioned; if using Spouses Enhanced you can target the bed via the MCM adding it to the SexLab bed list. Otherwise, you can produce a combined plug-in for all of the custom beds in your load order.