So attempted to use the conditionals inside NIOVHH to turn effect (on the applyeffect part in magic effects) off when combined with OSA by using the factionrank from OSA but it appeared not to work, as newbie to modding. When are the conditionals checked is it on scene load/equip or over time within a certain timeperiod?

nvm found out that it was on load up as that is what separet if from the buggy hdtheel system among other things... also explains why Sexlab handles it the way it does.... Ah well the complete lack of interest in giving even the slightest feedback has been a surprising given the quality of both this system and OSA system..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

To some of you who may have problems or get confused while following the NifSkope video...

I found it a bit confusing too at first, but cleared my confusion by trial and error (without an error :))

Anyway, i summarized the process (only the NifSkope part) into a short step by step guide,

because i preffer written instrutions (it looks long, but once you do it, you realize it's actually pretty quick).

Now i know these steps by heart, so i dont need it (and so wont you, once you do it 3 or 5 times), but maybe it can help someone starting:

1. Load the NIF

2. Open the "File" menu, make sure "Auto Sanitize before Save" is NOT checked.

(if you dont do this, NifSkope will sanitize/clear some changes when saving on step #5)

3. Block List: select "0 NiNode\1 NiTriShape"

(any NiTriShape will do, it doesn't matter which one)

Right-click it -> "Block" -> "Insert" -> "NiStringExtraData"

(there is another similar item called "NiStringsExtraData" notice the difference - correct is the one without the red "s")

This should add a new "NiStringExtraData" node - notice the node number (in front of the name), you will use this same number in step #6.

4. Block List: select "0 NiNode\1 NiTriShape"

(or whichever one you used in step #2)

Block Details: find property "Num Extra Data List" and set its value to 1

5. Save the NIF

(depending on version, or maybe some settings, you need to save the changes to be able to edit value of the new child property mentioned in next step)

6. Block List: select "0 NiNode\1 NiTriShape"

Block Details: find property "Extra Data List"

- click its green refresh icon, and expand the list to see its items.

- in the expanded list, select the first item (also named "Extra Data List") and set its value to the number of your new "NiStringExtraData" (the one you were to notice in step #3)

7. Block List: select your new "NiStringExtraData" node

(the one you added in step #3 - but by now it should be moved under your "NiTriShape")

Block Details: find property "Name" and set value to SDTA

Block Details: find property "String Data" and set value to [{"name":"NPC","pos":[0,0,5.0]}]

(instead of number 5.0, use whatever was set as "magnitude" in your original HDT HH spell effect)

I cant say enough how much I appreciated this short tutorial. The video was really not easy to understand.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having issues where at the beginning of the sexscenes. My character position is places a few inches too low. I then need to use the sexlab hotkey to reset player position. Anyone having this too? Or anyone knows a fix? Without this mod, that does not happen, but the fix for swimming and sitting while having equiped heels is really essential, so uninstalling this mod atm is tricky..

I am having issues where at the beginning of the sexscenes. My character position is places a few inches too low. I then need to use the sexlab hotkey to reset player position. Anyone having this too? Or anyone knows a fix? Without this mod, that does not happen, but the fix for swimming and sitting while having equiped heels is really essential, so uninstalling this mod atm is tricky..

Have you tried turning off the setting in sexlab for removing heel effects during sex?

Have you tried turning off the setting in sexlab for removing heel effects during sex?

Yes I tried that. That just lets my character be much too high on position in the animations.

I'm having the same problem as above. Player wearing heels randomly sinks at stage change, when SL option "remove HH effect during sex" is off.

Usually I have it on, but one of my characters is short and needs the heels for standing animations.

Could it be possible to make "remove HH effect during sex" as hotkey? It's unpractical to always run through menus when animation changes to standing.

I get some papyrus spam related to this mod sometimes. I can't figure out what is causing it. Any ideas as to the cause or any idea on how to fix ?

"[02/16/2017 - 01:24:09AM] ERROR: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].NIOVHHScaleEffect.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].NIOVHHScaleEffect.RemoveEffect() - "NIOVHHScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[None].NIOVHHScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "NIOVHHScaleEffect.psc" Line ?"

Papyrus.0:

Load Order:

I get some papyrus spam related to this mod sometimes. I can't figure out what is causing it. Any ideas as to the cause or any idea on how to fix ?

"[02/16/2017 - 01:24:09AM] ERROR: Unable to call Dispel - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].NIOVHHScaleEffect.Dispel() - "<native>" Line ?

[None].NIOVHHScaleEffect.RemoveEffect() - "NIOVHHScaleEffect.psc" Line ?

[None].NIOVHHScaleEffect.OnCellDetach() - "NIOVHHScaleEffect.psc" Line ?"

Papyrus.0:

http://pastebin.com/fr8jJG6A

Load Order:

http://pastebin.com/wMWqytV2

It's not possible to fully fix the warnings in all cases, as the engine handles magic effect scripting in a weird way. There aren't any impacts on your game.

It's not possible to fully fix the warnings in all cases, as the engine handles magic effect scripting in a weird way. There aren't any impacts on your game.

Would the player character wearing the nio heels full time, reduce the messages at all ? Sometimes I get a message about a 29 second delay in my console and it makes me worried its a stack dump thats going to slow down everything for the rest of that game session.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a look over the various videos about how to convert HDT Heels to NiOveride. What I want to do is convert the CBBE heels from Luxury Collection over to NiOverride.

Luxury Collection.esp requires both HDTHighHeel.esm AND Heels Sound.esm as masters. As far as I can make out, I would have to remove the masters dependency for HDTHighHeel.esm from both Luxury Collection.esp AND Heels Sound.esm. That way the Luxury Collection heels can still make the Heels noise AND utilise NiOverride instead of HDTHighHeels system.

As Heels Sound.esm has HDTHighHeel.esm as a master I want to remove that dependency...If I run report masters script, it reports nada, and 'Clean masters' results in a version of Heels Sound.esm that doesn't require HDTHighHeels.esm. Profit?

So I think I would have to

a/ remove the HDTHighHeels.esm dependency from Luxury Collection.esp. I do that by editing the esp to remove the hdt script data and the spell height data, then Clean masters, by following this video guide.

b/ Add nIstring data etc. in Nifskope to 0 and 1 weight .nif's by following this video guide

c/ remove hdthighheel.esm dependency from heelsound.esm

Is this right?

Is this even possible?

edit - Ok, Ive managed to remove the hdthigheels.esm masters dependency from Luxury Collection.esp, and HeelsSound.esm, so now I have a version of LuxuryCollection.esp that doesnt require HDTHighHeels, but still uses HeelsSound.esm. I have tested this in game and the Heels still make the correct noise.

I have also updated one pair of boots with the NiOveride data, added NIOVHH.esp to my load order and it actually works! However, my feet are too high and at a magnitude of 14.2 you can see in this shot you can see the gap between the shoes and the ground. If I reduce the magnitude value in the mesh until its closer to the ground, is that the correct way to do it. Fwiw, all these shoes have always been too high off the ground, even with HDTHighHeels version.

Interestingly, the original magnitude is 14.2. Looking in the UUNP version of this mod, the magnitude of the same boot is 11.7. Will test and report back after a few more tries.

edit x 2 = Reducing the magnitude in the mesh helps. Shoes are closer to the floor now. Also, by accident, I had the UUNP version of Luxury Collection enabled, and all the Luxury Collection boots I hadn't converted...started working? WTH? Do all I need to do is copy the UUNP Luxury Collection boot meshes over the Luxury Collection CBBE boot meshes? Surely not??? 

edit x 3 - well i got to the end, fixed it all, got it all working, went trotting off to the luxury collection thread to see who wanted a  copy and yip, somebody had already made it...lol...kinda

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem as above. Player wearing heels randomly sinks at stage change, when SL option "remove HH effect during sex" is off.

Usually I have it on, but one of my characters is short and needs the heels for standing animations.

Could it be possible to make "remove HH effect during sex" as hotkey? It's unpractical to always run through menus when animation changes to standing.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73079-nio-hh-problems-really-better-than-hdt-hh-in-functionality/

I agree it would be really good to have HH effect removed during sex, horse riding, swimming ans sitting. As for swimming and sitting, this rarely is a problem thanks to this this fixes, but sex scenes and horse riding really distroy the experience.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73079-nio-hh-problems-really-better-than-hdt-hh-in-functionality/

I agree it would be really good to have HH effect removed during sex, horse riding, swimming ans sitting. As for swimming and sitting, this rarely is a problem thanks to this this fixes, but sex scenes and horse riding really distroy the experience.

There's already a SexLab plugin for NIOVHH by t3h0th3r.

There's already a SexLab plugin for NIOVHH by t3h0th3r.

I know. Ousnius, I see you really never use Sexlab, just as you said :-).

That mod is already in current SL but doesnt solve the upper issues..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To some of you who may have problems or get confused while following the NifSkope video...

I found it a bit confusing too at first, but cleared my confusion by trial and error (without an error :))

Anyway, i summarized the process (only the NifSkope part) into a short step by step guide,

because i preffer written instrutions (it looks long, but once you do it, you realize it's actually pretty quick).

Now i know these steps by heart, so i dont need it (and so wont you, once you do it 3 or 5 times), but maybe it can help someone starting:

1. Load the NIF

2. Open the "File" menu, make sure "Auto Sanitize before Save" is NOT checked.

(if you dont do this, NifSkope will sanitize/clear some changes when saving on step #5)

3. Block List: select "0 NiNode\1 NiTriShape"

(any NiTriShape will do, it doesn't matter which one)

Right-click it -> "Block" -> "Insert" -> "NiStringExtraData"

(there is another similar item called "NiStringsExtraData" notice the difference - correct is the one without the red "s")

This should add a new "NiStringExtraData" node - notice the node number (in front of the name), you will use this same number in step #6.

4. Block List: select "0 NiNode\1 NiTriShape"

(or whichever one you used in step #2)

Block Details: find property "Num Extra Data List" and set its value to 1

5. Save the NIF

(depending on version, or maybe some settings, you need to save the changes to be able to edit value of the new child property mentioned in next step)

6. Block List: select "0 NiNode\1 NiTriShape"

Block Details: find property "Extra Data List"

- click its green refresh icon, and expand the list to see its items.

- in the expanded list, select the first item (also named "Extra Data List") and set its value to the number of your new "NiStringExtraData" (the one you were to notice in step #3)

7. Block List: select your new "NiStringExtraData" node

(the one you added in step #3 - but by now it should be moved under your "NiTriShape")

Block Details: find property "Name" and set value to SDTA

Block Details: find property "String Data" and set value to [{"name":"NPC","pos":[0,0,5.0]}]

(instead of number 5.0, use whatever was set as "magnitude" in your original HDT HH spell effect)

Bottom of Page 2 of this Thread is all you need to do to Convert the Heels.

• 4 months later...

Is there any way to turn this mod off during a scene in sexlab?

It seems if you got this mod installed and you have Niohighheels equipped during a SL scene.

And something gets equipped(like an armor part) during the scene. it puts the actor underground that equipped the item. Meaning you have to realign the actors over and over when that happens. Is there anyway for this mod to detect when a scene starts and turn itself off so it doesnt do its checks until the scene is over?

Or the ability to bind a key that turn the mod off?

• 2 months later...

If there was an option to turn niohh off during a sexlab scene it would be fantastic.

I confirm that niohh and sexlab fight the alignment if the character has heels equipped, the option to clear the hh high does not affect it (seems to work fine for hdt hh system).

Ok, one can tell sexlab to strip the heels when the scene starts, but it works only for unlocked ones, locked DD items will not get stripped and the scene will become barf material, as the two application add and remove the height every 5 seconds.

Pity, LadyHorus updated the tera armours with niohh, thats why I installed it, seems for me i need to revert to the previous instance.

Cheers

6 hours ago, sshar22 said:

If there was an option to turn niohh off during a sexlab scene it would be fantastic.

I confirm that niohh and sexlab fight the alignment if the character has heels equipped, the option to clear the hh high does not affect it (seems to work fine for hdt hh system).

Ok, one can tell sexlab to strip the heels when the scene starts, but it works only for unlocked ones, locked DD items will not get stripped and the scene will become barf material, as the two application add and remove the height every 5 seconds.

Pity, LadyHorus updated the tera armours with niohh, thats why I installed it, seems for me i need to revert to the previous instance.

Cheers

SexLab itself has an option for NiOverride High Heels in its settings.

Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see it

Unless you mean the: > Animations Settings > Animations handling > Clear high Heel's height option, which I stated that it does not seem to work right with niovhh.

Let me explain:

a player character with heels equipped starts a sexlab scene>

1) if I have hdt hh system installed, sexlab removes the height from the heels at the scene start, then continues through the various stages of the scene and when the scene ends the height gets reapplied. All more or less perfect (occasional misalignments due to character size or terrain)

2) if I have niovhh installed, sexlab removes the height from the heels at the scene start and after about 5-10 seconds later the height is reapplied, then removed, then reapplied and so forth through the whole scene. Not very enjoyable.

3) if I have niovhh installed and set sexlab to completely strip the character and the heels, the scene plays fine as the height is not added back as there are no heels present anymore, at scene end the character gets clothed again and the height is applied back. 

Frankly I don't know what is the precise cause but it happens only with niovhh installed. the Papyrus log has no trace of this fight.

So the question would be: is there a way to tell nio not to apply the height during a sexlab scene? or to tell sexlab not to let nio apply the height back untill the scene is over?

Anything to not get this up and down every five seconds?

Cheers

1 minute ago, sshar22 said:

Unless you mean the: > Animations Settings > Animations handling > Clear high Heel's height option, which I stated that it does not seem to work right with niovhh.

Let me explain:

1) if I have hdt hh system installed, sexlab removes the height from the heels at the scene start, then continues through the various stages of the scene and when the scene ends the height gets reapplied. All more or less perfect (occasional misalignments due to character size or terrain)

2) if I have niovhh installed, sexlab removes the height from the heels at the scene start and after about 5-10 seconds later the height is reapplied, then removed, then reapplied and so forth through the whole scene. Not very enjoyable.

3) if I have niovhh installed and set sexlab to completely strip the character and the heels, the scene plays fine as the height is not added back as there are no heels present anymore, at scene end the character gets clothed again and the height is applied back. 

Frankly I don't know what is the precise cause but it happens only with niovhh installed. the Papyrus log has no trace of this fight.

So the question would be: is there a way to tell nio not to apply the height during a sexlab scene? or to tell sexlab not to let nio apply the height back untill the scene is over?

Cheers

I'm not sure, there was this, but as it says in the description it's been included in SexLab itself:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2371-sexlab-nio-high-heels-handler/

9 minutes ago, ousnius said:

I'm not sure, there was this, but as it says in the description it's been included in SexLab itself:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2371-sexlab-nio-high-heels-handler/

I am using the latest "Sexlab 1.62 full" and the option Clear High Heel's height should be the one that affects niovhh, in fact it removes the height, the problem is the it gets added back 5 seconds later. 

Cheers

enb 2017_11_19 23_28_31_98.jpg

16 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

Let me explain:

Cheers

#2 should not be happening, I only have NIOHH installed and the height clearing works fine for me.  No idea if it is a load order issue/out of date mod or a mod incompatibility causing the issue for you, but I can confirm that Sexlab's option should indeed work with NIOHH items, including things like Devious Devices. 

I actually recommend not having HDT HH installed while using the "Clear High Heel Height" option, because it causes Sexlab to need to scan every magic effect on characters before it starts a scene.  If the PC has lots of magic effects, this can cause 10+ seconds of delay before a Sexlab scene starts properly.