Alright, I have to admit that my plebian understanding of how to work mod content has me scratching my head at how to get these animations in my game. Is anyone willing to walk me through the process? They look like just the sort of thing I'm after, so the help would be greatly appreciated.

Great new animations at last thanks for this Anub-sama, do i need to replace the SLALanimobject.esp ? because its bigger size than yours, i got that from funnybiz newest animations pack by shashankie

Probably best if you rename mine or fb to something like slalanimobject2.esp and keep them both. Otherwise ur gona lose objects either from me or from him.

You need SLAL check page 1 under the FAQ and the first Q & A.

These look great in game. I'm going to have to get the werewolf dick changes going from a few pages back and check it out fully.

I grabbed that already, but I am not sure what to do beyond unpacking it as normal.

These look great in game. I'm going to have to get the werewolf dick changes going from a few pages back and check it out fully.

I grabbed that already, but I am not sure what to do beyond unpacking it as normal.

That's pretty much what you do. You drop SLAL in, you drop this in, you run FNIS, you go to the Sexlab Anim Loader MCM ingame, you tick all the anims, and then register them in Sexlab and that's it.

ps. Great work Anubbbb

I'mma see if I can't upload the werewolf dicks somewhere more grounded, that way people don't have to dig back through the thread. Talking to Bad Dog about it first since it's his mod afterall.

Also, along with the above post, make sure your werewolves are using the Bad Dogs option in CF - and turn off werewolf options in SOS(If you still have it turned on). Otherwise you'll have some crazy glitching.

Anub, is there a way I can possibly beg(make cookies for you), plead with you to consider making male spriggan animations someday? Or maybe showing me how I might possibly go about swapping the current spriggan animations so they'll take the male position? 

Anub, is there a way I can possibly beg(make cookies for you), plead with you to consider making male spriggan animations someday? Or maybe showing me how I might possibly go about swapping the current spriggan animations so they'll take the male position? 

Its not that easy as swaping files around. Human and sprigan have diffrent bones and skeletons , if you replace files they will transform into disjointed mess of crushed mesh and textures. From what i know male sprigans are product of Immersive creatures. Seems off to do animation for creatures from a mod. Also i dont think they even have dicks. Anyway sorry to all the druids out there but it wont happend from me. Never was a fan of spriggans, wish they were more "fleshy".

Hi, I seem to be having an issue with the animation positioning ingame, with the werewolf cowgirl and chaurus missionary I think its called, the positioning is quite off with those, I think there was another one with either the werewolf or chaurus new anims, I'm a bit uncertain as I played skyrim last night, will have to reference it to remember the exact animations, but I know there were at least 2 that didn't line up with me, would be grateful if u could fix that so I don't have to keep redoing it in Sexlab, thank u.

I hope I'm not the only one with this problem, otherwise it may be something messing up, but I don't know what that would be.

I figured as much, that's why I was terrified to touch them. I also use BD's meshes, so 90% of my spriggans default to male with CF and aroused creatures. And those that won't switch wear strapons x3 

Hi, I seem to be having an issue with the animation positioning ingame, with the werewolf cowgirl and chaurus missionary I think its called, the positioning is quite off with those, I think there was another one with either the werewolf or chaurus new anims, I'm a bit uncertain as I played skyrim last night, will have to reference it to remember the exact animations, but I know there were at least 2 that didn't line up with me, would be grateful if u could fix that so I don't have to keep redoing it in Sexlab, thank u.

I hope I'm not the only one with this problem, otherwise it may be something messing up, but I don't know what that would be.

Height difference? Do you make use of the animation profiles in SL? I've got a few height challenged characters that I make sure to use different profiles for so I don't mess up when I use one of my tall lanky female elves.

Location, (I have ground meshes mess with me sometimes and messes up positioning) 

SL borking out sometimes (Happens to me from time to time)

I figured as much, that's why I was terrified to touch them. I also use BD's meshes, so 90% of my spriggans default to male with CF and aroused creatures. And those that won't switch wear strapons x3 

Height difference? Do you make use of the animation profiles in SL? I've got a few height challenged characters that I make sure to use different profiles for so I don't mess up when I use one of my tall lanky female elves.

Location, (I have ground meshes mess with me sometimes and messes up positioning) 

SL borking out sometimes (Happens to me from time to time)

No I always use the "Even Actors Height" setting in sexlab so that shouldn't have anything to do with it, its just a case of my character being too far forward or back for the creature schlong to line up right, takes a while to allign it properly myself, but its just about possible.

Can you provide screenshot of the problem? I dont write positioning into SLAL. Shouldnt be any problems. Chaurus is ofc fubar due to scaling. Some of my animation require the users to work abit themselves and align stuff using sexlab hotkeys. Chaurus_test and Wolf_three are the ones that come to mind.

Can you provide screenshot of the problem? I dont write positioning into SLAL. Shouldnt be any problems. Chaurus is ofc fubar due to scaling. Some of my animation require the users to work abit themselves and align stuff using sexlab hotkeys. Chaurus_test and Wolf_three are the ones that come to mind.

u don't align anims urself? how does the game know where the characters should be positioned then? not sure what u meant by chaurus being "ofc fubar" but I get that chaurus have always been pretty glitchy with sexlab with the scaling issues, but the werewolf anims I don't think I ever had problems with until now, same for most of ur other anims, the only other anim I can think of that's urs is the deer ones but I don't really use them much anyway so that didn't bother me really, granted this is a minor issue, I just hoped it could be sorted through the mod for permanance sake see, I understand if u can't do anything tho.

I decide where the actors are but sometimes skyrim decides for me. What i meant is that u can write the position changes into slal script. I dont do that. Anyway i dont remmber having any issues with werewolf anims, nor the deer ones when i made them. Elbow in "nature" anim clips thru the creature but thats when you use elk instead of deer. Only thing i can think off is that you use some kind of diffrent model for werewolf or werewolf dick and the diffrent placment makes anim looks off. Other then that cant help you more.

I decide where the actors are but sometimes skyrim decides for me. What i meant is that u can write the position changes into slal script. I dont do that. Anyway i dont remmber having any issues with werewolf anims, nor the deer ones when i made them. Elbow in "nature" anim clips thru the creature but thats when you use elk instead of deer. Only thing i can think off is that you use some kind of diffrent model for werewolf or werewolf dick and the diffrent placment makes anim looks off. Other then that cant help you more.

ah I see, as far as the deer goes, I didn't know they had different scaling code or whatever, the elk and dear look almost the same except for the horns, not all the new anims have the issue, its just the schlong doesn't line up right on 2-3 of them, I'm using creature framework for the critter schlongs, do u base ur anims off of a different schlong mod? I don't know of any other that covers all creatures, I use CF for werewolves too.

ah I see, as far as the deer goes, I didn't know they had different scaling code or whatever, the elk and dear look almost the same except for the horns, not all the new anims have the issue, its just the schlong doesn't line up right, I'm using creature framework for the critter schlongs, do u base ur anims off of a different schlong mod? I don't know of any other that covers all creatures, I use CF for werewolves too.

A few pages back, Meme did some fancy footwork with meshes and allows the big schlongs for werewolves again. (Using Bad Dogs meshes) Vanilla and  Immersive Creatures (if you have those) You have to make sure the meshes are set in Creature Features. (Horny dragons has meshes for dragons that can be set in CF as well)

ah I see, as far as the deer goes, I didn't know they had different scaling code or whatever, the elk and dear look almost the same except for the horns, not all the new anims have the issue, its just the schlong doesn't line up right, I'm using creature framework for the critter schlongs, do u base ur anims off of a different schlong mod? I don't know of any other that covers all creatures, I use CF for werewolves too.

A few pages back, Meme did some fancy footwork with meshes and allows the big schlongs for werewolves again. (Using Bad Dogs meshes) Vanilla and  Immersive Creatures (if you have those) You have to make sure the meshes are set in Creature Features. (Horny dragons has meshes for dragons that can be set in CF as well)

hmm, interesting, there are no pictures for the vanilla mod tho, so it won't overwrite anything unwanted? I can just download it and it adds it to CF right, I'll have a look, I use bad dogs horse schlong for bears to get rid of that atrocious florescent pink dildo looking thing on them lol, don't use horny dragons tho, I prefer to keep my adult skyrim experience somewhat immersive and improvicticious lol, dragons seem waaaaaay too huge to have naughty time with my character. :P

hmm, interesting, there are no pictures for the vanilla mod tho, so it won't overwrite anything unwanted? I can just download it and it adds it to CF right, I'll have a look, I use bad dogs horse schlong for bears to get rid of that atrocious florescent pink dildo looking thing on them lol, don't use horny dragons tho, I prefer to keep my adult skyrim experience somewhat immersive and improvicticious lol, dragons seem waaaaaay too huge to have naughty time with my character. :P

You choose which between BD's or SLNC inside the CF MCM menu. 

Yes, there was a huge debate about werewolf dicks few pages ago, check new screenshots in downlaod section to see the one we decided on using. The tiny creature fremwork dick just wont do. The download for the new dick is posted somwhere here by memesupreme.

the werewolf dick is tiny? not on my version of Creature Framework, its a fair bit bigger than the Better Males penis model I used to use years ago before I figured out how SOS worked, its supposed to be possible to use SOS for werewolves I hear but I think u have to download some compatibility mod, I don't use it mainly cos I feel that trying to use SOS for creatures is a recipe for nasty glichiness as SOS doesn't really specialize in creature usage, I just don't trust it, anyway, has there been an update to CF since? I haven't checked in ages cos the version I have has worked fine for me.

I'll have a look at the stuff a few pages back u mentioned in any case. :)

You choose which between BD's or SLNC inside the CF MCM menu. 

Good good, thank u, tho I doubt changing the schlong model will fix the positioning issue, its always nice to find a few new tricks for the ol' sleeve. ;)

Better males? Please, thats tiny. I meant check screnshoots of my mod not creature framewok. Theres few screenshots there at the end.

Yeah THAT was tiny, I'm saying that the CF model for werewolf sclongs are like, 2-3 times bigger than that, so a lot better, I had a look at the pics I could find of what u were doing with them, it looks like ur using the schlong model CF uses for werebears and that random demon thing for hentai critters, but by the look of it u made it bigger if I'm not mistaken, my only problem with that is a matter of opinion, I just don't like using schlongs that look thick to the point of looking painful or ridiculous, that's why I don't use horny dragons, its nice that its there as an option, but weeners that huge just aren't my cup of tea, it needs to look like it will fit at least lol.

Conversely, schlongs that are insanely long like the chaurus one, makes it really hard to find the exact right balance of position that stops the dick clipping through my characters body, which is another reason big isn't necessarily better in this sense, I find that keeping it big to a realistic standard is the best medicine for positioning issues, especially as I play as a female character of healthy, agile body size, the way her waist arks in some anims mixed with the slenderness of her back can cause bad clipping with schlongs that are very thick AND long at the same time.