Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

It's, quite literally, every Romulan ship I see, like I said. So unless literally every ship is using such a thing.... xD

Also, like I said, it's a texture that doesn't seem to fit on any of these ships natively except the Dhelan.

100% sure it's caused by the mod installer somewhere, because removing it makes everything go back to normal.

Again, to be completely clear and redundant, the only two mods I have on or have ever used are the breast size and physics mods. In theory neither should be changing any textures at all. Such a folder doesn't even exist in my directory.

This is quite perplexing. The only thing I can think of is that somehow your Skelinfos.bin file is incorrect, as that is an essential component of the jiggle physics mod but also controls other character and ship properties. It's a long shot, but does using the skelinfos.bin attached to this post resolve the issue? (Extract to Localdata\bin and overwrite the file that was installed along with the physics mod.)

Skelinfos.zip

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know why but in the updated mod before this. i had some toons which always where shown in some old costum i no longer had att all. That spoiled every cutscene.

After i uninstall it all was normal again. re installed it and bam! the big booped hooker was back...You make good work still thanks.

I've released a minor update that should resolve some lingering costuming issues. There is still a small chance that the Klingon Honor Guard Be'ves uniform may behave strangely when worn by non-Klingons such as Ferasans or Remans. If this is indeed true, please file a bug report here with screenshot(s) and I'll address it in the next update.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm really enjoying this mod, but I ran into an issue that I usually get - too many shadows around the breasts. See, I prefer petite women, and the way that depth is done for these kinds of nude mods on the normal and diffuse maps means that there's WAY too much shading when the breasts get scaled down.

To that effect, I manually made my own edit of the HD skin to remove the breast shadows:

Before:

4s0oSxn.jpg

6EMLauX.jpg

After:

RkGmMSJ.jpg

iz08JCa.jpg

This includes edits to both the normal and diffuse maps. It didn't look that bad on higher breast scalings, either.

Feel free to include this in the installer if you want! :]

Download:
HD Skin - Petite Top Retexture.7z

MEGA Mirror:
https://mega.nz/#!VY5RGJJI!9xxsaDMjDJ8JF06qx81l2P1ykfYtuixPZdOJGcC77RQ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Here's a few screenshots of my character with the above edit somewhere with better lighting (Vulcan):

7ZzMeis.jpg

DBoHiGM.jpg

BcvOIg9.jpg

r6Mrc8q.jpg

So I'm really enjoying this mod, but I ran into an issue that I usually get - too many shadows around the breasts. See, I prefer petite women, and the way that depth is done for these kinds of nude mods on the normal and diffuse maps means that there's WAY too much shading when the breasts get scaled down.

To that effect, I manually made my own edit of the HD skin to remove the breast shadows...

This includes edits to both the normal and diffuse maps. It didn't look that bad on higher breast scalings, either.

I do indeed see what you mean, shadows where there should not be. I like what you've done to tone things down, and I'll be experimenting with your edits, and likely I will combine them with some additional normal map edits I've been considering and roll them out as the new default normal map in the next modpack update.

First I just would like to say that I'm really enjoying your mod, made the grind actually enjoyable. Second, I would like to ask if it's possible to replace the off-duty version of the Aloha shirt with the open one you can only wear on Risa?

That seems possible, I'll check it out.

To that effect, I manually made my own edit of the HD skin to remove the breast shadows...

I do indeed see what you mean, shadows where there should not be. I like what you've done to tone things down, and I'll be experimenting with your edits, and likely I will combine them with some additional normal map edits I've been considering and roll them out as the new default normal map in the next modpack update.

Thanks! I actually gave up on trying to generate a good normal map replacer and just manually edited the ones you already had. It seemed to come out ok, at least!

I also manually moved the changes to the minimaps, because every time I tried to generate new minimaps using GIMP, they failed one way or another...

I'm curious, is there a way to limit the upper or lower bounds of body part scaling? For example, can I create a custom file that lowers the maximum breast size?

I know enough about how this sort of thing works to know why this wouldn't be feasible to increase the *maximum* breast size (that would require model or skeleton editing), but is something that just scales back the maximum scaling shown client side feasible...?

Also, I'm kind of curious how you guys got the breast physics working. It doesn't really seem like the sort of thing you could add in from scratch, so was it a feature that was already made by the devs for the game but just not enabled or something...?

Thanks! I actually gave up on trying to generate a good normal map replacer and just manually edited the ones you already had. It seemed to come out ok, at least!

I also manually moved the changes to the minimaps, because every time I tried to generate new minimaps using GIMP, they failed one way or another...

Good job on the shading there. I have a petite character too and I was just noticing the excessive shading the other night, so this is a great find for me.

I do have a small....tiny... maybe request of you then?

Is there anything you can do about the ass? It just seems that there is very little detail back there in regards to buttock definition. Maybe its a shading issue too, or actually, lack of shading?  I find it difficult to describe, but the HD textures seem to give them buttocks a shallow separation. A darker shading affect "between the cheeks" might help create a better sense of depth back there, and in turn a better appearance of separation.

I have attempted in this myself, but I'm rubbish at GIMP. Its just a thought though. I don't know if everyone sees it as I do. Still, thank you for sharing the breast shading fix!

Good job on the shading there. I have a petite character too and I was just noticing the excessive shading the other night, so this is a great find for me.

I do have a small....tiny... maybe request of you then?

Is there anything you can do about the ass? It just seems that there is very little detail back there in regards to buttock definition. Maybe its a shading issue too, or actually, lack of shading?  I find it difficult to describe, but the HD textures seem to give them buttocks a shallow separation. A darker shading affect "between the cheeks" might help create a better sense of depth back there, and in turn a better appearance of separation.

I have attempted in this myself, but I'm rubbish at GIMP. Its just a thought though. I don't know if everyone sees it as I do. Still, thank you for sharing the breast shading fix!

I noticed it, too. I haven't looked at the lower body textures yet, but it bothered me enough to use the "white panties" option instead of full nude, so I may take a look at it.

I have a sinking suspicion that because we can't edit models (and the model they used has no "two cheeks" - just a flat seat), that there isn't too much that can be done about it...

Crap.... that would suck if it was just one flat seat.

With the new (new to me, just came back) hip depth sliders, you can actually put some ass on a character. Well hopefully something can be jury-rigged, even if its just a Band-Aid strip of a shadow down the crack lol.

You did good with the breasts, so I certainly trust your ability with any changes you decide to make with this.

Crap.... that would suck if it was just one flat seat.

With the new (new to me, just came back) hip depth sliders, you can actually put some ass on a character. Well hopefully something can be jury-rigged, even if its just a Band-Aid strip of a shadow down the crack lol.

You did good with the breasts, so I certainly trust your ability with any changes you decide to make with this.

Actually, the white panties version has a fairly decent looking "crack bend". I will take a loot at its normal map at some point and see how it does it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for posting this.  I have gotten this to work on my end and simply love it.  The one question I do have though is that, are the naked females on my end only, or can other STO players see my naked STO character?  Just curios.  Hope to hear back from you soon.

An avid STO player and fan.