Star Trek Online Nude Mods - Version 2.15.2

Still playing. Wondering if someone created a mission in the foundry to take full advantage of this mod?

If someone did what's it called?

Is there a mission anyone likes running with this mod?

I'm just enjoying Risa myself.

I stopped playing awhile ago because everything they're coming out with is glitchy as hell as far as missions go.

Still playing. Wondering if someone created a mission in the foundry to take full advantage of this mod?

If someone did what's it called?

Is there a mission anyone likes running with this mod?

I'm just enjoying Risa myself.

I stopped playing awhile ago because everything they're coming out with is glitchy as hell as far as missions go.

Same, sadly. Also (as I said above), I refused to learn a new stat system from the ground up after all these years... >_<

GAME CRASH REPORT.

The boob jiggle options cause the game to crash when the 2016 summer event ship is loaded in the game, and even when you open the event box to receive it. I've done frustrating testing to narrow down the cause. starting with changing in-game settings etc. I did not test the nude skins/clothing removers as i do not use them as the quality of the re-skins do not match up right and are bad quality. What I have tested is what I use. Which consists of Leeta's vixen stance/contact head shots/bigger boobs/boob jiggle. The boob jiggle turned on will cause game crashes if the Xyfius shows up in the game, or even game menu UI.

-Cunny

GAME CRASH REPORT.

The boob jiggle options cause the game to crash when the 2016 summer event ship is loaded in the game, and even when you open the event box to receive it. I've done frustrating testing to narrow down the cause. starting with changing in-game settings etc. I did not test the nude skins/clothing removers as i do not use them as the quality of the re-skins do not match up right and are bad quality. What I have tested is what I use. Which consists of Leeta's vixen stance/contact head shots/bigger boobs/boob jiggle. The boob jiggle turned on will cause game crashes if the Xyfius shows up in the game, or even game menu UI.

-Cunny

Hmm, yeah, when patches make changes in the game skeleton files it does tend to cause crashes. I'm not sure if/when I may try to update to fix it, as I am not playing STO any longer. :-/

as I am not playing STO any longer. :-/

Lovely... about the only reason I keep coming back to the game is because of this patch.

Edit: Sorry, just kinda disappointed and sad, because this mod made the game even more fun to play. At least, from my perspective. Guess I just have to cross my fingers and hope.

Running the Mod on Agents of Yesteryear

Running High Resolution Textures with Clothing Removal Mods and Compiled Mods.

NPC Costume mods

And Skirt Legs Fix

NOT Running Animations (Boob Jiggle, and Sexy Dance)

No Nipples Imprinting.

Seems to Run OK with the notable exception of the Uniform Options in the 23rd Century Tailor.

Can't change uniforms in 23rd century tailor...but Toons can still be gloriously nude.

Just change uniform without the mod to a nude uniform option exit the tailor and the game...re-install the mod and voila.

No CTD with this configuration so far in either 23rd or 25th century

Oh yes....the 23rd Century Connie has four nacelles....that's weird...

I've installed and deinstalled several times with consistent results.

This is the best mod ever.

missing the jiggle but can say GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE to the clothes my toons used to wear :P(as a glove fetishist and loving the combo with boots my toons do wear boots and delish gloves(even if i wished the gloves were opera length(all the way to the shoulders))

Well, looks like the end of any updates for this mod.  It was inevitable though.  Password seemingly was the only person ever updating it.  It seemed like no one with modding skills was ever interested enough to try and make new tools to do more advanced things.  We where lucky the jiggle even got added at one point from at least one interested skilled modded.  But not enough for anyone one with capable skill to make modding tools to go beyond.

Now that password is not into the game, no one with the skills is present to even make an update, let alone advancements.

Well, the "Safe Install" option should still work. I know it is a drastically-reduced form of the mod, but something is better than nothing, eh?

Yeah, it is... I dunno, I just got to really enjoy playing this game with your mod, and all of its fun details.

How is boob jiggle a thing anyway?

Your character is always facing away from you when moving so you can't see jiggle

I assume she is NOT moving when she IS facing you so no visible jiggle...

When do you ever see the jiggle?

Cheers,

Maggot

when you open up character screen when turning camera if you use zoom out options when you talk to npc's(shame not all ladies could be nudified) so plenty times

• 2 weeks later...

I tried following the instructions given on extracting and modifying the bin files needed to add jiggle into the game, but for some reason I can't get the serializers part to finish. I keep getting errors and have no idea how to get it to work. Is there any chance you could give step by step instructions on how to do it? The part about parse numbers and hex editors and what not is a bit beyond me. I'm not really interested in the nude part of the mod, just the boob jiggle.

• 2 months later...

Well folks, here it is: my final modding tutorial. It builds on the tutorial I've already posted, this time I'm covering more detailed .bin modding and packaging everything into an installer using Inno Setup.

Tutorial.7z is the main archive, containing the tutorial in .txt & .html formats, as well as supplementary graphics. The .html version of the tutorial, while rudimentary, is probably easier to navigate, since it has easily clickable links.

STO Extended Nude Mods 2.15.2 Inno Setup Source.7z is the full source I used to build my mod package installer using Inno Setup. If you install Inno Setup and then open the "STO Nude Mod.iss" file, you can compile the mod installer .exe by selecting Build -> Compile or using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F9.

Toolset Update.7z is the latest update to the Cryptic mod tools that I've compiled. This may or may not actually be sufficient for the most recent version of STO, as I haven't tried decompiling any .bins after about February 2016.

I'll still monitor this thread if anyone has any specific modding questions.

If anyone else wants to take over this mod package, please feel welcome to do so! I am releasing the full source in the attached archives, so you should have everything needed to reproduce the installer file.

Tutorial.7z

STO Extended Nude Mods 2.15.2 Inno Setup Source.7z

Toolset Update.7z