Does anyone else have an issue with PO + Patches and Schlongs of Skyrim not playing nice together? Every other sex mod I use properly strips male actors and they're naked with junk, but for some reason (which may be related to my old cruddy computer not processing scripts fast enough or something) only this mod always leaves males in the default SoS underwear with no schlong equipped.

It makes using it kind of pointless for me, as most sex scenes look downright silly when your rapist has no dick.

Anyway, thanks for the work on the patches. Looking forward to SD+ integration being finished.

Does anyone else have an issue with PO + Patches and Schlongs of Skyrim not playing nice together? Every other sex mod I use properly strips male actors and they're naked with junk, but for some reason (which may be related to my old cruddy computer not processing scripts fast enough or something) only this mod always leaves males in the default SoS underwear with no schlong equipped.

It makes using it kind of pointless for me, as most sex scenes look downright silly when your rapist has no dick.

Anyway, thanks for the work on the patches. Looking forward to SD+ integration being finished.

Strange, I don't have that happening on my end. Try resetting SoS and SexLab, and/or clean your save. 

SD+ 3 integration might take a while because I am still playing SD+ 2.  I would have to patch SD+ 3 before I can play it.  

I've actually had the same issue on 2 separate playthroughs with different characters now so I don't think it's savegame corruption. Nor is it my sexlab install - I use SD+, cursed loot, defeat, captured dreams, untamed and submit+progression and they all properly handle the stripping of males. 

I figure it's a local problem on my end cause no one else seems to be complaining about it.

I was trying to think of what this mod does differently that other mods don't and it occurred to me this is the only mod I use that fiddles with the timescale. I've been thoughtlessly setting it to 360/10 but I think I'll try a different combo next time I start a game. (I make new characters too often.) 

As I said, it may just be that the scripted scenes are too intensive for my old system to handle and SoS isn't getting enough time to do its thing. 

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to reply.

My load order on the last game I tried PO on:

loadorder.txt

Hm... what is there to do in the Chill?

Are you ready for the fresh prison season?

XPO Ice, for YOU!

Chill in style. Being a girl in prison has never been this cool before.

Report to nearest Winterhold guard post for your shivering sentence.

---

Chill is quite intimidating place, but gettin arrested with the whole gear makes that cake quite easy to take. It could really need some work, if you or/and Xaz are up to it.

Hm... what is there to do in the Chill?

Are you ready for the fresh prison season?

XPO Ice, for YOU!

Chill in style. Being a girl in prison has never been this cool before.

Report to nearest Winterhold guard post for your shivering sentence.

---

Chill is quite intimidating place, but gettin arrested with the whole gear makes that cake quite easy to take. It could really need some work, if you or/and Xaz are up to it.

:P

Yeah, but who gets arrested in a one horse town like Winterhold. Wait, is there even a single horse in that town? Also, they have like two guards.

You know, I haven't been in the Chill in quite some time ... maybe I should go for a visit and see what I can see.

How do you get dialogue after the bounty hunter beats you, he just kills me. also how do you get the follower to punish you in the stocks? Thanks for these patches btw you added a lot of good features and fixes. any chance for bulwark add-on?

The bounty hunter should arrest you through DA after your defeat. Make sure that PO is set higher than the rest.

The follower punishment is random, but it should eventually happen.

NP.

What is this bulwark mod you speak of? :blush:

How do you get dialogue after the bounty hunter beats you, he just kills me. also how do you get the follower to punish you in the stocks? Thanks for these patches btw you added a lot of good features and fixes. any chance for bulwark add-on?

The bounty hunter should arrest you through DA after your defeat. Make sure that PO is set higher than the rest.

NP.

The Bulwark is the prison from the dragonborn dlc. thanks for the quick responses btw

NP.

The Bulwark is the prison from the dragonborn dlc. thanks for the quick responses btw

Aha, I should start playing in Solstheim more.

Brilliant, a new patch, thanks Inte

Couple of questions:

If the Bounty Hunters can follow you indoors is that likely to cause a problem with missions (say if you're in the middle of a boss fight)?

The lost skills and xp for days in prison (great addition btw) as PO lets you out after a day is the deduction of skill points based on how long you should have served?

Couple of questions:

1. If the Bounty Hunters can follow you indoors is that likely to cause a problem with missions (say if you're in the middle of a boss fight)?

2. The lost skills and xp for days in prison (great addition btw) as PO lets you out after a day is the deduction of skill points based on how long you should have served?

1. Yes it can, but I always thought it was too easy to run inside from the BH. You can still toggle it off in the MCM, and it will be like before.

It can create difficulties in SD+ as well, when they take over your enslavement and BH are fairly hard to kill.  

2. @magicrealm's idea.  

No, it is based on how many days you actually served. Say in a 5 day sentence, you set it for 3 days in MCM and you escape after 2, nothing is applied to the PC, but if you escape 1 hr after the 3 days then you loose all your skills, well whatever you set up in the MCM.  

Couple of questions:

1. If the Bounty Hunters can follow you indoors is that likely to cause a problem with missions (say if you're in the middle of a boss fight)?

2. The lost skills and xp for days in prison (great addition btw) as PO lets you out after a day is the deduction of skill points based on how long you should have served?

1. Yes it can, but I always thought it was too easy to run inside from the BH. You can still toggle it off in the MCM, and it will be like before.

It can create difficulties in SD+ as well, when they take over your enslavement and BH are fairly hard to kill.  

2. @magicrealm's idea.  

No, it is based on how many days you actually served. Say in a 5 day sentence, you set it for 3 days in MCM and you escape after 2, nothing is applied to the PC, but if you escape 1 hr after the 3 days then you loose all your skills, well whatever you set up in the MCM.  

I've had the bounty hunters show up while I was sd+ enslaved out on the road, and it was very dramatic and exciting.

Couple of questions:

2. @magicrealm's idea.  

I've had the bounty hunters show up while I was sd+ enslaved out on the road, and it was very dramatic and exciting.

Yeap, I got the PO BH as my SD+ master a bunch of times, I had to be a nice obedient little slave until they trusted me enough to free my hands. Nobody could kill them not even trolls.   

Couple of questions:

2. @magicrealm's idea.  

Yeap, I got the PO BH as my SD+ master a bunch of times, I had to be a nice obedient little slave until they trusted me enough to free my hands. Nobody could kill them not even trolls.   

The most interesting encounter occurred when the master was essential. Sofia kept getting knocked down and following us down the road.

Experience Point Reduction, defaults to 0 and the comments says that -1 (the other possible setting) disables so I'm unclear what this does

I use the default PO 1 day in prison (else it can get very tedious) so it would be good to allow experience loss for what should be the whole of the term, rather than actual time served in a future patch

Experience Point Reduction, defaults to 0 and the comments says that -1 (the other possible setting) disables so I'm unclear what this does

I use the default PO 1 day in prison (else it can get very tedious) so it would be good to allow experience loss for what should be the whole of the term, rather than actual time served in a future patch

Let's see,

When you set XP to 0 it will set your XP points for every skill in your current level to 0. XP show as a progress bar (under the skill points) for every skill in the skills menu.

Ok, I can expand the MCM option to when the days are set to -1 then the skills reduction will be applied no matter how long you serve.

Let's see,

When you set XP to 0 it will set your XP points for every skill in your current level to 0. XP show as a progress bar (under the skill points) for every skill in the skills menu.

Ok, I can expand the MCM option to when the days are set to -1 then the skills reduction will be applied no matter how long you serve.

Apologies Inte but I must be being a bit dense, here what does the Skill Slider do then (say if set to -10) will that remove additional xp in effect dropping the pc a level?

Let's see,

Apologies Inte but I must be being a bit dense, here what does the Skill Slider do then (say if set to -10) will that remove additional xp in effect dropping the pc a level?

The skill slider will remove skill points. Say your Marksman is at 50 points, if the slider is set to -10 it will take that from Marksman skill making it 40.

Thanks for the patches.

I've discovered some new bugs and problems if you kill the jailer on release and get captured again the mod seems to continue but without the jailer when you get put in the pillory the jailer is placed near the pillory but is dead. (Did the test in Solitude)

Don't think it is a good idea to have the jailer leave the prison ahead of the prisoner when you get released doesn't make sense why would the jailer make themselves a target.  Either that or the jailer has to be replaced if they are killed. 

Let's see,

The skill slider will remove skill points. Say your Marksman is at 50 points, if the slider is set to -10 it will take that from Marksman skill making it 40.

So does the xp = 0 negate (or rather make redundant) the skill slider as it drops all skills?

If you can add the days -1 that'll be great and a handy way to help control levelling as well :)