Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Nude DLC Pack Default Textures with fixes

galhound

no meshes for certain body types yet >> Honoka, Nyotengu, Sarah, Christie and Leifang

Thanks to HarryPalmer of XeNTaX/GVZ for the meshes and texture files

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5lr-real-nude-mods-2124/

This is the Default Textures Version with neck/body textures adjusted, fingers and ati/amd fix

It is compatible with Holden's more swimsuits mod

post-19849-0-00853000-1429684911_thumb.jpg

Warning:

This replaces Holden's version since it uses the same slot numbering and dlc package name.

d5lrnekkiddefault.7z

Holden's thread for an even more improved version

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doa5lr-holdens-mods/

...After an entire freaking month. YEEAA-...*ahem* Yes.

Now we just need the remainder of the cast...And by that, I mean Honoka and Nyotengu. I don't really care about the others.

Edit: Also uh...A little bit of an issue here...On ATI graphic cards, for whatever reason, the bodies show up with barbie boobs and holes in the girls' crotches. There is a fix for it on GVZ, so...Yeah, just a heads up.

Guest GuachaLover23

Hello is there an way to fill the hole in the girl vagina area, also u can check out my youtube channel of the preview of the mod, i just need help. At GuachaLover23  also i can not regeister on GXV forum, i put in my email adress and it does not show up in my mail Help Please

post-106930-0-29938400-1429462881_thumb.jpg

What happen ? No mods, not running uMod and not Installing the other nude mod dlc.

Missing Nips & V.

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
Processor: Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.9GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16346MB RAM

Card name: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

attachicon.gifBarbie.jpg

What happen ? No mods, not running uMod and not Installing the other nude mod dlc.

Missing Nips & V.

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

Processor: Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.9GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 16346MB RAM

Card name: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

Same issue as above. If you're using an AMD card, you need to use my fixed file.

Oh no; The barbie body problem happens on ATI / AMD.

The crashing is either because:

a- You're missing certain DLC. (I honestly have no idea which ones; I have all the DLC personally)

b- You're using Holden's bikini mod thing.

Or

c- There's some weird unknown of issue that's causing the crashes.

If it's not a or b, then I dunno what.

Could any Nvidia user check my ATI fixed file and see if it causes issues? If the ATI fix doesn't cause issues, it should be used in all files from now on.

As for how to apply the fix, it's not actually that hard. Get a hex editor (I used wxHexEditor) and use it to open the .lnk file, the biggest file, in the folder. Search and replace:

2E 1B 00 00 97 00 00 00 BA 0D 00 00 57 05 00 00

to

2E 1B 00 00 97 00 00 00 BA 0D 00 00 57 03 00 00

C5 1B 00 00 CD 41 00 00 11 13 00 00 5D 17 00 00

to

C5 1B 00 00 CD 41 00 00 11 11 00 00 5D 19 00 00

Should be 13 results each, if using the file in the OP at the time of this post.

For anyone having crash issues, make sure you don't have any other custom DLC enabled, and make sure you have ALL 5 DLC's enabled + the custom one.

Grats mod :D

and is this just me or did Kasumi's nude mod mess up on her hair?

yeah i just tested. it seems i forgot to edit her hair slot number. will post a fix later, have to repack all over again. :(

need to wake myself up :angry: it's almost 2am from where i live.

i'm with nvidia, i have all dlc included the more swimsuits dlc mod.

And mila and lisa  crash the game when you select nude costume

Read the OP. If you have holden's more swimsuits mod, your game WILL crash. Remove it if you want to use this.

Grats mod :D

and is this just me or did Kasumi's nude mod mess up on her hair?

yeah i just tested. it seems i forgot to edit her hair slot number. will post a fix later, have to repack all over again. :(

need to wake myself up :angry: it's almost 2am from where i live.

Take your time and awesome work. And Thanks :D

Archived