Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Nude DLC Pack Default Textures with fixes

galhound

attachicon.gifBarbie.jpg

What happen ? No mods, not running uMod and not Installing the other nude mod dlc.

Missing Nips & V.

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

Processor: Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.9GHz

Memory: 16384MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 16346MB RAM

Card name: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

Same issue as above. If you're using an AMD card, you need to use my fixed file.

Yep, work like a charm !

Fyi, I try this without use any mods. no crash so far, play it in windowed mode, as DOA5LR PC fullscreen had a known bug of getting CTD.

post-106930-0-20923900-1429464434_thumb.jpg

Guest GuachaLover23

Guacha, you need my file. That bug is because you're using ATI.

huntsman, you're missing DLC.

can u please give me the file

Guest GuachaLover23

i know in the readme is say to go to the ini configuration but i try to lauched it and i get an message saying

PLeas Help Thank U

post-787844-0-68407000-1429465381_thumb.jpg

i'm with nvidia, i have all dlc included the more swimsuits dlc mod.

And mila and lisa  crash the game when you select nude costume

Read the OP. If you have holden's more swimsuits mod, your game WILL crash. Remove it if you want to use this.

thanks, solved

To repeat my earlier question, could someone with an Nvidia graphics card use the ATI file, see if anything crashes or shows up wrong? Would be nice if the ATI fix doesn't mess with that, as that would eliminate the need to differentiate between the two.

To repeat my earlier question, could someone with an Nvidia graphics card use the ATI file, see if anything crashes or shows up wrong? Would be nice if the ATI fix doesn't mess with that, as that would eliminate the need to differentiate between the two.

heya, can ya make a fix for ATI/AMD users? I updated the mod in main post, I also removed the other Xtras.

heya, can ya make a fix for ATI/AMD users? I updated the mod in main post, I also removed the other Xtras.

Here you go, thanks for the update!

d5lrjstnekkid1.zip

interesting.... i don't have the pre order DLC so i'll have to wait,why do u need a  crash fix with ATI and Nvidia cards ? is it because of Mantle or PhysX ?

OP I don't want to sound like an asshole or anything, but you should really point out that Harry Palmer actually made the meshes and original textures in an exportable format and link the thread. "Special Thanks" is kind of disingenuous.

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5lr-real-nude-mods-2124/

With that said, great work and thanks for posting the fix! That was really odd for me.

OP I don't want to sound like an asshole or anything, but you should really point out that Harry Palmer actually made the meshes and original textures in an exportable format and link the thread. "Special Thanks" is kind of disingenuous.

http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/doa5lr-real-nude-mods-2124/

With that said, great work and thanks for posting the fix! That was really odd for me.

will do.

I wonder if this guy who modeled this stuff can tell us where he got the tools for proper import and export? This guy really came out of nowhere lol.

Judging from the quality, I think the files are from the 360/ps3 hacked modded console versions. I'm not sure but they look similar, you can look it up in exhentai.org and for the tools, I have no idea. Did ya try asking in his GVZ thread? This guy is a saint for sharing 'em.

Judging from the quality, I think the files are from the 360/ps3 hacked modded console versions. I'm not sure but they look similar, you can look it up in exhentai.org and for the tools, I have no idea did ya try asking in his GVZ thread? This guy is a saint for sharing 'em.

Well. The thing about that is, if the 360/PS3 imported/exported models worked right from the get go, then how come people haven't been using those tools to begin with?

Obviously.

Illehmehnati.

OK seriously, I dunno. Everyone I spoke to said "We needed mod tools for better mods", and I was like "WTF" when I just saw the nude mod, since I never heard of any tools ever being released. I guess the game can properly read edited DLC files without any special tools?

I believe I heard it was possible to export and edit models, just not possible to import, but it looks like you can make them work as DLC.

This is all my assumption, and I very highly doubt this is the actual cause.

Judging from the quality, I think the files are from the 360/ps3 hacked modded console versions. I'm not sure but they look similar, you can look it up in exhentai.org and for the tools, I have no idea did ya try asking in his GVZ thread? This guy is a saint for sharing 'em.

Well. The thing about that is, if the 360/PS3 imported/exported models worked right from the get go, then how come people haven't been using those tools to begin with?

we have to find out soon, I too really want to acquire the tools. Sad that he says he's not making one for Honoka and from looking at the console versions there's also one for Leifang and Nyotengu.

here are some pics of the console nude versions. they have piercings and stuff.

post-19849-0-27794600-1429480829_thumb.jpg post-19849-0-35456900-1429480858_thumb.jpg

post-19849-0-82241200-1429480882_thumb.jpg post-19849-0-53178200-1429480908_thumb.jpg

post-19849-0-64242000-1429480934_thumb.png

we have to find out soon, I too really want to acquire the tools. Sad that he says he's not making one for Honoka and from looking at the console versions there's also one for Leifang and Nyotengu.

here are some pics of the console nude versions. they have piercings and stuff.

attachicon.gifJankas.jpg attachicon.gifmariechain2.jpg

attachicon.gifkasumiMaid2.jpg attachicon.gifnyotengu29.jpg

attachicon.gifkasumiP.png

Well, I don't know how many console nude mods there are, but this one is definitely not the one you just posted, and thankfully ours is quite a bit higher quality from what I can see

@kholdy

Did you make the ATI fix in question? Is it possible that you could upload the files not compressed into a BCM archive? Technically I could manually update the archivarius .dat file so that I can repack them myself but that would be a huge pain in the ass. I'd really like to be able to repack them into seperately slotted DLC archives so that people could use it with my More Swimsuits mod without it crashing.

Archived