Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Nude DLC Pack Default Textures with fixes

galhound

even better! looks like i don't have to do it myself anymore. Anyway your screenshots looks osm! are you using SweetFX or some kind of injector?

I'm using a custom Asmodeon post processing config from GeDoSato downsampled from 4k resolution.

Gj on the mod, tested it with my other self made dlc packs, it worked like a charm. Btw can i have a request? Phase 4 has only 1 hairstyle in your mod. she has about 3 hairs; slot 1= long hair 2=yellow pony and 3=braided pony. I'd like to do it myself but somehow when I made one have a prob with Pai's costume slot number it keeps crashing me.

I think one have to do hex edit to remove the neck seam, simply changing the body texture is not enough.

Someone in xentax found the sss settings in TMC(pg. 98)

e.g. kokoro's

9A99993E 0000803E CDCC4C3E CDCC4C3E (reversed float)
R        G        B        depth

Maybe finding the corresponding code in the face TMC, then edit the body swap TMC to match the skin tone.

I'm no good at hex edit and don't have a xentax account, maybe someone could ask for help there.

I think one have to do hex edit to remove the neck seam, simply changing the texture is not enough.

Someone in xentax the sss settings in TMC(pg. 98)

kokoro's

9A99993E 0000803E CDCC4C3E CDCC4C3E (reversed float)

R        G        B        depth

Maybe messing around with that can match the face and body skin tone.

I saw those posts. We'll have to update once the people at xentax have a full understanding of what each character's SSS settings are, and hopefully it'll become more convenient than opening up the .ink files in a hex editor and manually changing the values.

I DID manipulate the texture as much as I could to offset the changes from the SSS value to better match it as well as I could. I don't think it's very noticeable right now. However It IS pretty shocking just swapping Helena's skin texture on a Lisa model and seeing just how strange the colouration change is.

Gj on the mod, tested it with my other self made dlc packs, it worked like a charm. Btw can i have a request? Phase 4 has only 1 hairstyle in your mod. she has about 3 hairs; slot 1= long hair 2=yellow pony and 3=braided pony. I'd like to do it myself but somehow when I made one have a prob with Pai's costume slot number it keeps crashing me.

Ah... I neglected to do that, and the DLC tool is kind of limited in the sense that it doesnt let you actually modify pre-existing BCM files for some reason, and I didn't keep it open. I think I'll revise it next time I feel compelled to do some more changes but I don't wanna do it all over again for that.

even better! looks like i don't have to do it myself anymore. Anyway your screenshots looks osm! are you using SweetFX or some kind of injector?

I'm using a custom Asmodeon post processing config from GeDoSato downsampled from 4k resolution.

Can you post your GeDoSaTo files? I want to try it.

Ah... I neglected to do that, and the DLC tool is kind of limited in the sense that it doesnt let you actually modify pre-existing BCM files for some reason, and I didn't keep it open. I think I'll revise it next time I feel compelled to do some more changes but I don't wanna do it all over again for that.

it's cool :cool:  well i can do it for myself, i just need help. What costume slot number did you use for Pai? I tried 5-13 and it crashes me with your swimsuit mod. :(

galhound, why did you removed this mod? I like it better than holden's.  :cool: old nipples and skins

dunno if this is the right file but i think it still conflicts with holden's swimsuit mod because i didn't know its numbering back then and yeah this doesn't have the ati fix applied.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c8mbg1z5emraj11/d5lrndmdxtra1.7z

File removed. Mod's crash inducing for me.

galhound, why did you removed this mod? I like it better than holden's.  :cool: old nipples and skins

dunno if this is the right file but i think it still conflicts with holden's swimsuit mod because i didn't know its numbering back then and yeah this doesn't have the ati fix applied.

hmm..i might repack it later back to it's default state with Holden's costume slot numbering to make it compatible and apply the ati/amd fix. for now you can use Holden's pack or mine (repacked with fixes; still in his thread)

hmm..i might repack it later back to it's default state with Holden's costume slot numbering to make it compatible and apply the ati/amd fix. for now you can use Holden's pack or mine (repacked with fixes; still in his thread)

I deleted all previous mods to install this one. However, it crashes with no visible conflict. Only missing picture for the costume slot and a CTD when going to click on it.

I deleted all previous mods to install this one. However, it crashes with no visible conflict. Only missing picture for the costume slot and a CTD when going to click on it.

did you try the one i posted in this main post? i tested it with all the necessary dlcs available+holden's swimsuit mods+my own dlc packs, didn't ctd when selecting costumes.

Thanks for bringing it back, galhound.

No crash for me with the new d5lrnekkiddefault (I'm using GTX650). Just on Pai's B hair, she got no head. :D

holdenmcclure, I guess those nipples look too real on these girls! hehe

updated main post, hopefully that fixes it.

did you try the one i posted in this main post? i tested it with all the necessary dlcs available+holden's swimsuit mods+my own dlc packs, didn't ctd when selecting costumes.

Okay, sorry. Seems to be only the nude Mila that crashes the game.

Is somebody doing Honoka? Please say yes :D

Same thing here, I love all the mods but all I really want is a Honoka nude, but no luck yet, However watching some of the amazing mods around here I want to believe it's just a matter of time.

A lot of people seem to want Honoka like myself. I also want Lei Fang. But I seem to be one of the few.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived