Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Nude DLC Pack Default Textures with fixes

galhound

Someone here got to 49 dlc mods before it stopped working. Of course you'll need to be making the dlc packs yourself with the dlc tool and the 'raw' tmc/tmcl files and you'll need notes as to which costume slots you're using to get that many running. If you're using pre-packed dlc mods you'll need luck to get more than 10 going...

Alternatively use archive tool or lnk reshuffle to switch mods into the place of default costumes.

what i need to do for put more than 10 mods to work at same time?

I am pretty sure you can reach 100's of Mods if you mean each outfit/nude one by one, since you can pack about 5 per character into a single DLC pack with it remaining stable and can swap about half the base game ones with Archive Tool without issue.

If you mean DLC files I think the current version (1.04 at time of this post) allows the high 30's or low 40's for total DLC packs.

Also so we don't bump old threads with spam of these questions or add having to explain the same thing dozens of times on the Creators of these Mods, I have made a Topic here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54820-doa5lr-a-few-modding-tools-updated-121715/

I will do my best to help this kind of end-user of Mods questions there and you can find a large number of other helpful guides linked if you prefer to ask someone else or I fail to be helpful enough.

• 1 month later...

Archived