Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Nude DLC Pack Default Textures with fixes

galhound

we have to find out soon, I too really want to acquire the tools. Sad that he says he's not making one for Honoka and from looking at the console versions there's also one for Leifang and Nyotengu.

here are some pics of the console nude versions. they have piercings and stuff.

attachicon.gifJankas.jpg attachicon.gifmariechain2.jpg

attachicon.gifkasumiMaid2.jpg attachicon.gifnyotengu29.jpg

attachicon.gifkasumiP.png

Well, I don't know how many console nude mods there are, but this one is definitely not the one you just posted, and thankfully ours is quite a bit higher quality from what I can see

@kholdy

Did you make the ATI fix in question? Is it possible that you could upload the files not compressed into a BCM archive? Technically I could manually update the archivarius .dat file so that I can repack them myself but that would be a huge pain in the ass. I'd really like to be able to repack them into seperately slotted DLC archives so that people could use it with my More Swimsuits mod without it crashing.

All I'm doing is changing a few values in Hex, in the .lnk file included. I didn't find the fix myself, someone over at GVZ did.

All I'm doing is changing a few values in Hex, in the .lnk file included. I didn't find the fix myself, someone over at GVZ did.

I'll take a look through there, thanks.

Man I'm glad it's fixed but I'm completely clueless as to how a model export could have a problem where it only renders through Nvidia lmfao. How does that even happen

Guest GuachaLover23

YEA!!!! I got it working check it out at my youtube channel at GuachaLover23 for the preview YEA I LOVE U GUYS HAHAHAHA

wow! i'm suprised KT/TN didn't take down your videos yet, i'm scared to upload my videos actually.

https://www.youtube.com/user/karoshikurenai

I am suripse too, i was scared at first but then after an while i say f##k it so i upload it anyway, to the community but i just want to thank u and the other modder for help me out also i sub to your channel as well

alos 1 last thing is can u please upload an nude version of Leifang to the AMD please because as right now all i see it Leifang nude mode on the ATI and i need the AMD so can u do that for me buddy XD

also sent an Friend Request to my PSN at XAGuacha23 :)

Great work thanks, worked perfectly...   I just replaced the more swimwear mod with this one and no issues whatsoever,

only thing I want to add is that the readme was a bit confusing with the make it equal 420700 part,  I just added the 696969 line and put the DLC folder in the right place and it all worked fine.

any chance of Sarah, Leifang, Honoka and Nyotengu coming later or are they not possible at the moment?

@galhound

Could you upload your skin textures for me? I just want to make this compatible with my More Swimsuits Mod and I'd rather not have to edit the textures myself unless I have to. Thanks in advance.

just woke up, will send it thru pm. I hope you can fix the seams since the textures are just really the ones HarryPalmer did. All i did was capture the original textures of each character in uMod and tried to mix n match it with Harry's especially around the neck areas. Hardest one to match is Ayane's, tried every default texture she has but it always ends up a discoloration at the neck (maybe it has something to do with her normal/bump map? didn't touch those yet) and I just gave up on it.

@galhound

Could you upload your skin textures for me? I just want to make this compatible with my More Swimsuits Mod and I'd rather not have to edit the textures myself unless I have to. Thanks in advance.

just woke up, will send it thru pm. I hope you can fix the seams since the textures are just really the ones HarryPalmer did.

You're right about that. I mis-attributed that to you. However there still were issues with coloration. I fixed that in my version, but I can send you the textures I made if you want to use them. I thought I edited that post to say nevermind but thanks for sending anyways.

As for the seams there's no really a lot we can do about that. The nude mod takes a seperate surface and sort of "pastes" it onto the breast and crotch, so the seams you're seeing are from light interacting with the surface differently, which isn't really something we can fix 100% just from editing diffuse and normals, although I'll see what I can do. Thankfully it isn't very noticeable.

You're right about that. I mis-attributed that to you. However there still were issues with coloration. I fixed that in my version, but I can send you the textures I made if you want to use them. I thought I edited that post to say nevermind but thanks for sending anyways.

As for the seams there's no really a lot we can do about that. The nude mod takes a seperate surface and sort of "pastes" it onto the breast and crotch, so the seams you're seeing are from light interacting with the surface differently, which isn't really something we can fix 100% just from editing diffuse and normals, although I'll see what I can do. Thankfully it isn't very noticeable.

damn good job! and making it work with your swimsuit mod too! i had trouble with costume slot numbers. Anyhow atm i'm trying to improve the nipple textures and use the ones provided by follardo. i might need your fixed textures though and also the costume slot numbers too if ya don't mind  :blush:  send me pm?

here's some of it.

post-19849-0-85614900-1429511685_thumb.jpg post-19849-0-27189400-1429511701_thumb.jpg post-19849-0-07200800-1429511717_thumb.jpg

post-19849-0-62955800-1429511729_thumb.jpg post-19849-0-38876200-1429511749_thumb.jpg

damn good job! and making it work with your swimsuit mod too! i had trouble with costume slot numbers. Anyhow atm i'm trying to improve the nipple textures and use the ones provided by follardo. i might need your fixed textures though and also the costume slot numbers too if ya don't mind  :blush:  send me pm?

here's some of it.

attachicon.gifaya01.jpg attachicon.gifhit01.jpg attachicon.gifkas01.jpg

attachicon.gifmomi01.jpg attachicon.gifrach01.jpg

It looks like our work is overlapping a bit.

pmddhs.jpg

I already released mine in my own thread but you're free to use my own textures as you see fit. The body textures are more accurate to the character's original skin color. Many thanks of course to follardo for the samples.

http://a.pomf.se/dzmigv.7z

I'm going to try looking at the normal maps to see if there's anything I can do to resolve some of the blending issues with Harry's originals in the near future.

Archived