[REQ] A different style of bodies

l33tMan

I'd like to make a request for a new female body, as I've not been really happy with any Skyrim body I could find. Anywhere.

Through this thread I'd like to inquire if people also share the following thoughts, and if there is somebody out there that would have the will and the skill to give the community a true LL body.

There are 3 reasons why I am dissatisfied with the bodies available.

For one, they all have this fantasy body shape, these overly thin waists, small rib cages and big round breasts. If we take UNP Main and CBBE Slim as references, their rib cages could be slightly enlarged and the breasts made flatter. Their waist areas are okay. Other body setups that don't follow the UNP Main and CBBE Slim proportions get the same critique from me: too thin waists, uber wide pelvis, ridiculously thick thighs, size WTF breasts.

Of course, I could build the body in Bodyslide, but one can never get the shapes just right with one normalmap and the sliders (I can't sculpt in 3dsMax, I'm happy I can alter existing meshes without blowing them up). Also, there are the other two issues.

The second big issue is physics - breast physics to be precise. Playing with the xml file won't help here; this needs the touch of a master who can do both expert weightpaint and physics configuration.

The problem I see with the current breast jiggling is that looks as if the breasts are expanded polystyrene cones attached to the chest by a mount made of jelly. It's a lot better than no physics at all, but still it can bug me after a while of looking at them.

The breast physics I imagine would seem like the boob is truly a skin sack filled with milk, blood, and fat. More... liquid, flowing               -but also requiring a stronger minimal impulse to start jiggling.

The third issue is pregnancy scaling. Dynamic features in general.

Today I roll with my own Bodyslide preset made from CBBE Slim, but I used to have UNP installed. I preferred UNP because UNP clothing and armor mods featured less hentai and more lore-friendliness. Now I'm not some lore maniac, but I still dislike mods that conflict with Skyrim and Elder Scrolls lore already at first glance. I don't use UNP today ever since I started use pregnancy scaling and physics – the UNP body has really awful weightpaint.

The new body could include integrated HDT and skinned mesh physics and some extra correcting scriptwork and meshes for node scaling.

The body could be built from the ground up incorporating SoS-physics-affected vagina. Such a thing already exists for CBBE, but could use some more polish to its behavior.

For belly and breasts scaling, an esp, some scripts and meshes could be packed with the body. Made to cooperate with BeeingFemale and other pregnancy mods, the belly's shape when growing using node scaling would be corrected using the reference pregnant belly mesh, same goes for the breasts.

The body would go from this at weight 0

post-553460-0-22007400-1428237849_thumb.jpg

to this at weight 100

post-553460-0-49911000-1428237857_thumb.jpg

Like in these pictures, the breasts would be a bit. Note that these shapes should be achieved after applying physics, not before.

The body would then be something like a European-style counterpart to the huge amount of Far-East-Fantasy- and Japanese-style body mods.

Some extra ideas

The body could eventually get a more complex compatibility patch for BeeingFemale that would maintain increased breast size and changed shape (more pointy-perky this time) for a prolonged time. Also, if some IT masochist speaking Chinese was found here on LL, the body could be a pioneer of bullet-powered SMP physics, and usher in a new era of Skyrim Physics.

So.. Any more ideas? Anybody willing? Anybody got the skill in both mesh work and physics cofiguration?

First issue:

Use bodyslide to create your perfect bodyshape or unified UNP, as for the preference for UNP clothing (I don't really get the "CBBE is more hentai-like" thing since it just depends which mods u install most of the UNP clothing/armor mods I got installed are worse then my CBBE clothing mods in terms of nudeness)

Just playing enough in bodyslide and u will be able to create the perfect shape.

Second issue:

These are not bodyshape related, but there are enough custom made xml's from people from which i'm sure 1 or 2 of them are probably what u want. Just google some of them.

Third issue:

Well the pregnancy scaling with daiemonic's body (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/)  and the CT77 bodyslide from Caliente (Author's current releases all include this bodyslide) are in my opinion quite good, and since they're both adjustable in bodyslide u can still have the same options as my above two answers.

In short, basically what u want is already implemented with several mods. U can of course create your own body but I don't really see the point of doing that since everything u want is already there if u follow the answers I provided. (not mentioning the huge amount of time creating a new body with all your features)

Although those extra features at the end of your post would be quite convenient.

But other modders would probably provide these functions in the future too with bodyslide.

There are over 3 billion females on this planet, and they all have their completely unique own body. Not even 2 twins will ever develop 100% identically, you just need to look close enough.

Besides this axiomatic fact, you can take a little journey through art history to see how each cultural era worldwide had its own ideal of beauty. After all you're just asking for what you personally *think* would be perfectly natural.

Now instead of writing a 20 pages essay on the topic, i'm just gonna contribute 1 link that might be of interest:

ALSL Body (Bodyslide Preset - probably requires legacy XPMS 0.93 to look right)

Other than that, good luck getting someone to create a new body from scratch that fits exactly your personal taste. Essentially you just called the work of every artist "crap", maybe try again after learning how adults talk to each other when they want something.

Guys, sorry if I offended or annoyed any one of you.

Still, I think you misunderstood my request.

Of course the things I request are already implemented... but in a bazillion various mods, and they're only like an 80% thing.

What I'm asking here is to create a unified package created s p e c i f i c a l l y to work correctly with Loverslab stuff: XPMSE, pregnancy scaling, a refined HDT vagina, built-in support for the newest tech and so on

All bundled together and tweaked from the very core to work together and produce superior results

...while the hypothetical creator would be at it, he could create an antipole to the OPPAI stuff.

Fiddling around with bodyslide can get very close to the desired result, but the 100% result is probably unachievable without making some small, fine edits to the body's surface in a 3D editing program (can do... I think) and different normals (I'm lost here... like.. totally).

The breast jiggling xml setups available just change the speed at which the breasts bounce around and the amplitude. They still look like bowling balls mounted on springs. What I intended to request with my original sentence formulation is a different boob mesh and weightpaint that would also deform the breast around the nipple and make the whole boob "more liquidish" instead of just altering the maximum amount of sway and slide at the base of the boob.

Now I'm not asking anyone to make this "specifically for me" thing, I'm just asking if there are people out there that would also like this niche among the available bodytypes to be filled.

I

did

not

call

anyone's

work

crap

(censored)

ALSL body is nice, high end boobs a bit heavy for my taste,

but the main point guys, the main point

is technology integration.

Think of the potential of SMP, for example. It has, probably undisputably, immense potential, but the community, as always, only very slowly switches over to something that has a lot less"consumer mods" readily available just for the sake of future potential.

To more correctly resummarise the request, I'll call the requested body a "technology demonstration project". We've been doing things a certain way, and everyone eventually conformed to it, but why not shake things up after a while?

No insult intended. Personal tastes were stated and a request to integrate new stuff was made. If you found anything insulting in this post, go look at the dark side of the internet. You'll either come back hardened, or will ignore me. And a Sorry goes to body mod creators - I don't dislike your work, I just have different taste, neither superior, nor inferior, just different.

There is no such thing as a superior result when it comes to body meshes, body textures and body physics. Everything of each is subjective.

And modding doesn't/shouldn't work COMPLETELY out of the box as all-in-one packs, it's modding after all (arguable of course).

However, both CBBE (with BodySlide) and UNP (with BodySlide = Unified UNP, without BodySlide for example SevenBase HDT). support physics (PE and SMP) just fine.

UUNP Special and 7B HDT have a working vagina too.

For textures, you will have to find what you like most yourself.

For skeleton, simply use XPMSE.

Can someone explain to me why im see so many topic like this?

There's like 1000+ bodies all over the web and if none please you then just learn how to mod and make it yourself! simple as that! 

There lots of essay long pages you can read on how to do meshes and even videos....

The body in my eyes is a mix of UNP base breast and the rest CBBE the sum of the math problem BODYSLIDE!!

I just put my two cent in because.....the body requests is getting kinda silly at this point since Unified UNP is out and the new UNP project in the making ( i forgot the name sorry i haven't check in awhile to see how the author is doing last i check the body was way to skinny ) and also the classic CBBE bodyslide you have option you just need the time thats all  :unsure:

Everything else if im correct already been made you just have to look and choose 

*ninja vanish*  :ph34r:

Can someone explain to me why im see so many topic like this?

There's like 1000+ bodies all over the web and if none please you then just learn how to mod and make it yourself! simple as that! 

There lots of essay long pages you can read on how to do meshes and even videos....

The body in my eyes is a mix of UNP base breast and the rest CBBE the sum of the math problem BODYSLIDE!!

I just put my two cent in because.....the body requests is getting kinda silly at this point since Unified UNP is out and the new UNP project in the making ( i forgot the name sorry i haven't check in awhile to see how the author is doing last i check the body was way to skinny ) and also the classic CBBE bodyslide you have option you just need the time thats all  :unsure:

Everything else if im correct already been made you just have to look and choose 

*ninja vanish*  :ph34r:

Laziness, pure and simple. People want to be able to just magically have the exact body they want with all the HDT bells and whistles, drop it in their load order and have it work just the way they want it to without having to bother to learn WHY it works.

Nobody's going to simply make the body style you want. If you're not happy with the basic styles that are available (e.g. CBBE, UNP, 7Base) then you need to get one of the Bodyslide options and create your own. The "technological integration" would require the cooperation of many different modders who work on only marginally related projects. Creating a custom skin texture is worlds different from creating a skeleton or programming HDT physics. Even if said modders were willing to work on the same unified project it's still an enormous undertaking and, since they'd basically be doing it for free, that's asking far too much from them all. Especially when the separate components already exist and players could just take the assets as they are now and add them to their game on their own. Add to that the fact that everyone has different tastes (as the OP has demonstrated) and no one's going to be perfectly satisfied with the finished product, and you've basically got hundreds of hours of frustration for very little reward.

Bodyslide is not that difficult to use and is actually quite fun given how many options it has. Groovtama works constantly to modify the perfect skeleton for all the different functions people want and gives detailed instructions how to install it correctly. Even HDT isn't too difficult to add into your game if you take the time to do a little research. The mods are already out there, if people would just put forth a fraction of the effort to learn about them that the modders put into making them.

One more time

I know bodyslide

I do use it, for a very long time in fact. Still, you're working with the base CBBE mesh, and the way the boobs are built is this sort of spider web growing from the nipple. The way the mesh and weightpaint is done limits HDT movement in such a way that the boob only dances on the chest and boob deformations follow the nipple. Still, pregnancy scaling works a lot more consistently than with the UNP family.

If you guys just look at the forums dealing with UNP/UNPB pregnancy... produces wildly different results, none of them quite okay. The best working UNP preg body is probably b3lisario's UNPB, though it kind of started to bug out on my build after some time and updates.

I'm getting the feeling this thread turned into OP hate and is no longer constructive

Turns out it never was

Please people. Try to empty your minds of prejudice and understand what I'm trying to say

one more time.

- New boob mesh; different approach to its structure.

Currently, an object (something with the effect of a repulsive force field) coming close to the boob doesn't deform it, it pushes the nipple and the whole boob to the side. Try sticking a finger in your own boobs (both male ane female viable) -> they don't move out of the way, they get deformed.

- Different base shape

Regardless of base shape, this could still get a bodyslide package and everyone'd be happy

- hdt stuff

I know of them. Again, I spent hundreds of hours modding Skyrim as a mod consumer, and I started learning the trade myself because of my passion for it.

Now I've stated it explicitly, so if you still want to label me as lazy, you either are completely incapable of getting my drift about the boob mesh and technology integration (the better case), or you haven't really read everything I wrote and/or are ignorant.

I've got it working alright and all... but have you guys never felt it could be... better... more refined? More robust? More visually appealing?

Once the technological project is done, it could easily be adapted to any body shape.

I simply stated a personal preference and a wish for a body shape that was not yet made as a base one (face it, all the other ones are available as base shapes except for pregnant meshes: there's your "standard" fantasy, flat-chested, hourglass, hentaiboobies, muscular, heavy bottom etc. but there is no "rectangle large rib cage flat yet firm breasts" body. I have checked)

The point is

---> Everyone stalled at one way of doing things while experimenting groups already developed new stuff. Innovation! Expansion! Unification! <---

..............im taking Sarathis on this one and end it with "good luck finding or building your dream body i hope its everything you dreamed of" 

:dodgy:if i wanted refined robust body i would've been a fan of the vanilla body two years ago and visually appealing same answer but with the UNP family....CBBE i see it as the "basic fantasy girl"

l33tMan no one is hating on you, we're just stating facts. The main point of my first post still stands, what you're proposing is an enormous undertaking that would require the cooperation of many different modders who simply do not have the time or desire to create this body you're suggesting. Especially for a game that's as old as Skyrim's getting. OF COURSE the bodies could be "more refined, more robust, more visually appealing" but this is an older game with a dated engine and not everyone has a mega-gaming PC to work with. Could it be done? Probably, but I've yet to meet a modder who's willing to devote the time and energy that'd be necessary to make it happen. Even blabba, who took on a monumental task with his CITRUS body didn't take it as far as you're proposing here. Have you looked into that body at all, out of curiosity?

I'm sorry to be blunt about it but unless it's a project you think you could work on yourself I doubt your request will be taken seriously at all.

Sarathis, I must wholeheartedly thank you.

Thank you for a response not including:

- waste information (use BS use BS use BS i-get-it-and-did-do-it)

- sarcastic word formulations mildly suggesting I'm a self-centered, arrogant prick

- calling me immature

and including:

- constructive, factual content

- gentle words

Yes, I do realise the ridiculous extent of my request.

...but...

I don't really see TES6 to be incoming in the very near future and Skyrim is so far the best modded solo RPG here, including one of the best communities.

Yes, the engine is dated, but (applying my theoretical knowledge about the theoretical possibilities) it should be possible to inject features into the engine (as seen in SKSE and ENB). It's not performance friendly, yet the results we achieved aren't negligible.

To make the meshes with textures and weightpainting and everything is a task I estimate will be in my power probably when TES6 is around. Right now I'm just fiddling with bullstuff and learning in natura.

Seeing that mod creators usually make the boob piece mesh by creating a web growing from the nipple, and seeing what the physics results after applying weightpaint are in-game, I merely ponder if making a checkerboard high-poly mesh not centered around the nipple piece would produce different results than those that I described and which we can see in our games. I should probably ask someone like Caliente this question directly.

I did look at citrus. Personally, I use the citrus heads. Reading through the project goals I get the "if you're takin it this far, why not those two-three steps further?" feeling, though.

All I wanted was a sort of discussion on the request topic, but it kinda spiraled out of my control and turned into a "use BS you dumbf- " post spam wall. Which saddens me a bit.

But still, thanks for the well-formulated reply

- sarcastic word formulations mildly suggesting I'm a self-centered, arrogant prick

- calling me immature

and including:

- gentle words

...but...

I don't really see TES6 to be incoming in the very near future and Skyrim is so far the best modded solo RPG here, including one of the best communities.

Yes, the engine is dated, but (applying my theoretical knowledge about the theoretical possibilities) it should be possible to inject features into the engine (as seen in SKSE and ENB). It's not performance friendly, yet the results we achieved aren't negligible.

To make the meshes with textures and weightpainting and everything is a task I estimate will be in my power probably when TES6 is around. Right now I'm just fiddling with bullstuff and learning in natura.

Seeing that mod creators usually make the boob piece mesh by creating a web growing from the nipple, and seeing what the physics results after applying weightpaint are in-game, I merely ponder if making a checkerboard high-poly mesh not centered around the nipple piece would produce different results than those that I described and which we can see in our games. I should probably ask someone like Caliente this question directly.

I did look at citrus. Personally, I use the citrus heads. Reading through the project goals I get the "if you're takin it this far, why not those two-three steps further?" feeling, though.

All I wanted was a sort of discussion on the request topic, but it kinda spiraled out of my control and turned into a "use BS you dumbf- " post spam wall. Which saddens me a bit.

First off I'm not going to tell you to use BS. Now that that's out of the way we can get on to what I view as the meat of you issue with current bodies. This being the breasts and the way they move. First you need to understand why the breasts move the way they do currently it is the weight painting of course. So the whole breast moves when its touched this is because there is currently one four bones that move the breasts two for each. So we could add more bones right? Wrong. When you combine the existing bones of each breast you already have the maximum number of bone weightings per-vertex. So  What you would need is for the physics plugin to only move the two meshes that come into contact and not the bones themselves. This is my under standing of how one achieves flesh like physics some one with more technical know how feel free to correct me. So to sum things up what your asking can't be done at present to the best of my understanding of how the game works.   

- calling me immature

and including:

- gentle words

...but...

First off I'm not going to tell you to use BS. Now that that's out of the way we can get on to what I view as the meat of you issue with current bodies. This being the breasts and the way they move. First you need to understand why the breasts move the way they do currently it is the weight painting of course. So the whole breast moves when its touched this is because there is currently one four bones that move the breasts two for each. So we could add more bones right? Wrong. When you combine the existing bones of each breast you already have the maximum number of bone weightings per-vertex. So What you would need is for the physics plugin to only move the two meshes that come into contact and not the bones themselves. This is my under standing of how one achieves flesh like physics some one with more technical know how feel free to correct me. So to sum things up what your asking can't be done at present to the best of my understanding of how the game works.

Nice reply!

Now the way I assumed it could be done was to detect the collision of two meshes and move the vertices (the 'points' of the mesh). Looking at the boob mesh the number of vertices is greatest at the nipple and quickly reduces as we move to the chest -> it is why I made the assumption the deformation wouldn't look nice if applied to the current meshes.

Even if we kept the CBBE body (since it has bodyslide and works well with all mods that I tried), there would still be a need for a great virtual physics genius to work out a way to limit the flesh deformation effect so that stuff doesn't strech to infinity like it does when people post pictures of a bad physics-skeleton interaction or like when SoS moves through an hdt vag without proper aligning.

The breast should deform, not collapse

Archived