View File

SexLab PaySexCrime
Use sex as payment or bribery for crimes.
This is built as a replacement for SexLab Paycrime by Mazoky. It contains a number of new features and bug fixes.

Features:
Offer a guard a sexually scenario ranging from oral to threesome with two guard.
Followers can be substituted for you.
Offers can be rejected based on chance, bounty, gender, and arousal.
If offer is accepted bounty can be reduced, and you are given time before being pursued again.
When time runs out your bounty can increase, but you can approach a guard for more time.
Many options are configurable with MCM.
Scenarios involving you and a follower.
Guards approach you and demand sex.
Pay Bounty Collectors with sex.

Note.
1.4.0 is an alpha as it has only had limited testing. Only use the alpha if you accept that there may be bugs.

Requirements.
SexLab
Dragonborn (Non DLC version available)
SexLab Aroused (optional)

Compatibility.
Incompatible with original Paycrime.
Incompatible with SexLab Sex Bounty.
Some incompatible with SexLab Solutions, (Pay bounty collectors with sex).
Some incompatible with SexLab Raven Beak Prison, (Pay off small bounty with sex).
Possible incompatibility with mods that affect guard dialogue, arrests, or bounties.

Credits.
Ashal (SexLab Framework).
Mazoky (Paycrime).
People who made suggestions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/24/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Dragonborn.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Excellent!

Now if someone would just fix the SexLab Trainers.

You could post your issues in the SL Trainers thread, I'm curious cause I've got no problems with it.

Mr Sinister, is your mod compatible with Crime Bounty Decay or should I rather not use those two at the same time?

Mr Sinister, is your mod compatible with Crime Bounty Decay or should I rather not use those two at the same time?

I would say that Crime Bounty Decay is partially incompatible, meaning your bounty will not decay as normal if you are in what i have called pardoned (this is the time after sex before being pursued again). Thus it will be incompatible if you choose to play with long pardon times. You might find an acceptable setup using the mcm, as it is very customisable. I will however look into improving compatibility.

''Offers can be rejected based on chance, bounty, gender, and arousal.''

Is that means that only females offerts are accepted? Or maybe it will work with male PC and females guards?

Both male and females work. There are different options available depending on the combination of player/follower gender and guard gender. You can set in the MCM how likely a guard of the same gender will accept an offer.

I imagine this would be interesting to use with SexCrime and the collars that forces you to be naked from both Deviously Cursed Loot and PetCollar.

I like how this is more of a temporary solution that will only escalate the bounty til you either pay or get in jail for it.

Gave the mod a quick whirl, seemed to work as intended and I did not have any compatibility issues ect.  Definitely makes clearing a bounty a bit more fun.

The only issue I could find may be more of a technical limitation, as I was able to easily click through the dialogue and hit the different offers before the mod had calculated success/failure/follower/second guard (based on the debug message).  It felt like when this happened I had 100% rejection rate and the options for follower/multiple would not show up unless you backed out and tried again while waiting for the dialogue.  Similarly, if I talked to a guard while pardoned to try to reduce my bounty, the guard's dialogue was too short to do this and I'd always hit the offers before the debug notification showed up that rejections had been calculated.

This however is on my main save with a heavy script load order (as in I have to check each time I add a new script based mod to make sure I'm not starting to get stack dumps), so just some feedback.

Gave the mod a quick whirl, seemed to work as intended and I did not have any compatibility issues ect. Definitely makes clearing a bounty a bit more fun.

The only issue I could find may be more of a technical limitation, as I was able to easily click through the dialogue and hit the different offers before the mod had calculated success/failure/follower/second guard (based on the debug message). It felt like when this happened I had 100% rejection rate and the options for follower/multiple would not show up unless you backed out and tried again while waiting for the dialogue. Similarly, if I talked to a guard while pardoned to try to reduce my bounty, the guard's dialogue was too short to do this and I'd always hit the offers before the debug notification showed up that rejections had been calculated.

This however is on my main save with a heavy script load order (as in I have to check each time I add a new script based mod to make sure I'm not starting to get stack dumps), so just some feedback.

Thanks for trying it out and for the feedback. I feared this would happen if the script was running slow. I will try to run the calculations earlier or i will have to add arbitrary dialogue to give the script more time.

I like how this is more of a temporary solution that will only escalate the bounty til you either pay or get in jail for it.

Thanks for the interest. I tried to make this customisable so although that is an option, it is possible to not have your bounty increase or it can even clear your bounty.

Why is Dragonborn a requirement? This prevents me from trying it.

Dragonborn is required because of how solstheim guards are supported. I do not want to support multiple versions, so if people do not want solsthiem guards I can remove the requirement.

Nice, gonna try this out tonight

Thanks, let me know if you have any issuses.

Same problem as reesewow2.

Even try to change Bounty to max or % to 100, guard still always reject me.

I am releasing an update that adds an extra dialogue step, you should stop at the "..." until you see a message asking what you are going to do. I hope this is acceptable.

Why is Dragonborn a requirement? This prevents me from trying it.

Dragonborn is required because of how solstheim guards are supported. I do not want to support multiple versions, so if people do not want solsthiem guards I can remove the requirement.

Nice, gonna try this out tonight

Thanks, let me know if you have any issuses.

Thanks for the explanation. Makes sense. I have no idea how many of us still don't use any DLC. I'll continue to use the original SexLab PayCrime