Is this mod compatible with Xaz's Prison Overhaul?

When i was building off the original Paycrime i tried to keep compatibility with Prison Overhaul. In my testing it seems to work ok. If you try it out, let me know if you have issues.

With 1.02 I still have issue of being rejected by guard even I set % to 100.

Will try to do clean save install again to see if any improve.

I am sorry you are having issues, I have a few questions.

Have you toggled off the rejection selector for that offer (as that switches between bounty based and percentage chance rejection)?

Are you seeing the message saying "What should i do?" before selecting the "..." dialogue?

Are you always rejected?

What MCM changes have you made?

What was the scenario?

What I change in MCM is

- Toggle off all rejection selector

- Change % chance to 100 (I think this should tell mod to always accept)

- Yes, I see "What should i do?" before selecting the "..." dialogue?

- Test 3-4 times, maximum 2 consecutive bounty accepted (sometimes being rejected in 1st attempt).

- Once being rejected, no matter how many repeat retry -> always rejected.

- If exit dialog without choose other way to settle the bounty, the guard will always attack until you death.  No chance to start dialog again even sheath/unsheath weapon.

If it possible, could you add option to always accept like the legacy paycrime version?

I like the idea of being able to choose method of payment and grace period, just not like chance of being rejected.

What I change in MCM is

- Toggle off all rejection selector

- Change % chance to 100 (I think this should tell mod to always accept)

- Yes, I see "What should i do?" before selecting the "..." dialogue?

- Test 3-4 times, maximum 2 consecutive bounty accepted (sometimes being rejected in 1st attempt).

- Once being rejected, no matter how many repeat retry -> always rejected.

- If exit dialog without choose other way to settle the bounty, the guard will always attack until you death. No chance to start dialog again even sheath/unsheath weapon.

If it possible, could you add option to always accept like the legacy paycrime version?

I like the idea of being able to choose method of payment and grace period, just not like chance of being rejected.

If you get rejected on the first ever attempt, then there is something wrong. If you get rejected after a success, then it could be the "times and timing penalty" (which i have not really mentioned) that decreases the chance of acceptance. Other things that affect rejection are same gender and arousal, but they are disabled by default.

The 100% option was supposed to work like Paycrime. If this does not work i will have to look into it.

Released version 1.1

Now features pardoned bounty change over time. If you use Crime Bounty Decay, the settings needed are: “Updates per day” = 1, “Percent of bounty” = 10, “Fixed amount” = 5, “Avoid primary settlements?” = Selected, and “Avoid entire holds?” set to what you have it for Crime Bounty Decay.

Changelog

1.1 (April, 6, 2015)

- Added options for pardoned bounty change over time.

- Added dialogue loop to prevent skipping rejection calculations.

In the interest of information there is a mod call SexLab Sex Bounty that does a similar thing as PaySexCrime; you might like to check it out and see if you like what it offers, however because of our similar implementation they are not compatible.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have any idea for expansion of the mod but I think it would be nice if you can tweak the mod so that we don't need that blank "..." message 2 times to wait for mod recalculation.   :D

I’m working on improving that; the way it works now is it’s a slow script and the slower it is the more times you see “…”.

While working on improving the speed of the calculations I discovered errors in some of the bounty based calculations, which results in a lower than planned success chance. Until this is fixed in the next update, anyone who uses the bounty based rejections should increase the sliders to compensate.

Mod is great so far in my newest save! Looking forward to continued development!

Thanks for trying it out. Let me know if you have any issues or if there are any features you would like added.

The next update should be up in a week, it greatly improves the speed and transition of the starting dialogue, so no more “…”.

• 2 weeks later...

Mod is alright, but im having issues with it.

Guards refuse everything i send at them. Letting them use my follower, letting them screw me. Everything. I turned off all rejections, the times rejected it at 0 so no penaltys... Im not sure whats going on...

It gives me two ... pages then the options.... then it fails every time... Im really not happy.

There are no option to turn on or off the rejection.

Just option to select change decision base on bounty or % success.

In each type of sex offer (3 options each), I uncheck the first selection (to set the mod use % setting) and change the last selection (%) to 100 so the guard should always accept the offer.

In each type of sex offer (3 options each), I uncheck the first selection (to set the mod use % setting) and change the last selection (%) to 100 so the guard should always accept the offer.

Thanks. I will try it out. 

Thanks. I will try it out. 

I’m sorry you are having problems.

Doing what TnTTnT said should make acceptance 100% if "Act increase penalty" is set to 0.

There is currently an error in the "Bounty Based" rejections, but will be fixed in the next release which should be up in a couple of days.

If you are still having trouble let me know.

It would be nice if you could ask the guard to go to a place more private to pay for the deeds, although I'm not sure how to make sure that you have to keep your word in this case ... or alternatively, the guard takes the player to the local guard house (Fade to black, then guard house) ... its a bit strange if the guard and the player get down right in the middle of the market place ...

It would be nice if you could ask the guard to go to a place more private to pay for the deeds, although I'm not sure how to make sure that you have to keep your word in this case ... or alternatively, the guard takes the player to the local guard house (Fade to black, then guard house) ... its a bit strange if the guard and the player get down right in the middle of the market place ...

Thank you for the comment. Having you go somewhere private is something I always wanted but did not know how to do it. I will try to do something.

Also sorry for the delay of the update, I have not had as much time as I thought. I will release it as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...

Your mod is great, i had no problems with it, everything seems to be perfect!

Just a little suggestion, what about a mini-quest about corrupted guard blackmail? He demands a "fine" or he wil send you to jail, im missing a mod like that and that feature seems to be perfect for urs.

Your mod is great, i had no problems with it, everything seems to be perfect!

Just a little suggestion, what about a mini-quest about corrupted guard blackmail? He demands a "fine" or he wil send you to jail, im missing a mod like that and that feature seems to be perfect for urs.

I’m happy you like the mod, and thank you for the suggestion, I can’t promise anything as quests are not my thing, but I will think about it when planning updates.

When I have version 1.2.0 of the mod on I lose some textures and when I try to end the Bannered Mare in Whiterun I get stuck in an endless load screen. It worked fine with the previous version. The only other thing I added was sexlab aroused and turned on the option to use arousal. Anything I can do to have it work?