5 hours ago, mircislav said:

Any chance for new release of AFS?

Sure !

I'm building the quests for AFS5Reach3.

You and the girls will look for the carmin eagle, in atemp to find his new incarnation. And each girl will face something.

I made the stuff for Moira, the stuff for Katalia, now I need to build the quest for Ethrane.... and to conclude the main quest.

After, yes, a release, but I not tested the mod.

On 4/28/2018 at 8:56 PM, Chillin65 said:

Well...still have a problem with a A New Sybil for the Old Gods. I get Fjotra to the ceremony area, after having chosen Koldunic ceremony at the redoubt, the Dibellan priestess is executed and then nothing happens afterward. Everyone just stands around. I tried waiting and tried disabling/enabling Dana, nothing worked. If anyone has the console code to get this to advance, I'd appreciate it.

I have the exact same issue. I also cannot find the quest code for this at all, which is weird. This is fairly game breaking. :(

To find the right command: 

sqt

sqs (insert quest here)

setstage

I think it was AFS3 or AFS4 - sybiloldgods (from memory, not sure at the moment)...

Also, open the console, type "help AFS" and you will get all quest from the mod. But, there will be listed some inactive (not finished) quest, so, be careful and do not start them manually, just follow the story.

On 4/5/2021 at 7:10 AM, Delzaron said:

More works to do :

- the small world (or... maybe moving all the stuff in Skuyrim by modifying the mountain zone at the Loast redoubt ?)

This will place a permanent hold on my planned conversion to SSE, as it will make the coming version of this mod highly incompatible with mine ?

Oh well..... I'll stick with working up 2.2SSE I guess.

Trykz

12 hours ago, Trykz said:

This will place a permanent hold on my planned conversion to SSE, as it will make the coming version of this mod highly incompatible with mine ?

Oh well..... I'll stick with working up 2.2SSE I guess.

Trykz

Ok, I'll avoid it. After all, it's a bad idea to odify too lot Tamriel worldspace...

3 hours ago, Delta6ix said:

As a Forsworn lover I would love to see some more screenshots of peoples forsworn characters using this mod posted :)

Possible... inf act, due to the changes, the mod presentation need to be refresh.

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Ok, I'll avoid it. After all, it's a bad idea to odify too lot Tamriel worldspace...

Cool, I'll stay on plan then. Your idea for modifying the small world seemed much better anyhow to be honest. Though if I might make a suggestion:

Hand craft your navmesh. Don't auto-generate it. Auto generation in the CK is atrocious, and causes more problems than it's worth, because it creates

navmesh "islands" all over the place, which NPCs will warp to, for no other reason than simply "because it's there". As I noted in an earlier post here, I

resolved the issue that was causing the need to use the wait function to advance the clock for the NPCs to arrive by reworking the navmesh by hand

in the affected areas along their path. I saved my game right before the ritual, and then tested it about a dozen times. And each time the NPCs arrived

right on cue after just a minute or two. The main problem was the NPCs getting hung up on geometry multiple times once the script fired to send

them to the grove.

I know. Navmesh is a pita, because it's time consuming. But the end result is ALWAYS worth it in the end. The original AFS 2.2SE plugin has many issues

with navmesh. Especially in Lost Valley. The navmesh in the area of the Hagraven cave has TWO navmeshes stacked, which was causing ALL NPCs (either

vanilla, OR added by AFS) on either side to not be able to cross over the navmesh border to the other area. The top layer is what AFS added through

the plugin, which has no border to the next area (toward Bard's Leap), which in turn confuses the NPC AI. I can get you the exact location coordinates

if you want to have a look for yourself. But it's the navmesh that the Hagraven cave entrance sits on.

If you need any other info, just let me know. I don't have LE installed, so there's not much I can do prior to conversion to SSE, but I can at least let you

know what I find during the conversion process.

Trykz

13 minutes ago, macnchz said:

an amazing mod.  truly.  

Thanks

Next update plan (after a time to let Trykz do what he wish) :

- the last main story quest : the battle for Markarth

- finish the AFS5Reach3 quest, return to Nirn.

- the trial of darkness cell will have problems and I never suceed to fix it. I'll delete that cell and squeeze it in the script. Maybe I'll just modity the temple and add a part under water, or a puzzle... I'll see.

- no modification for the Lost Vale redoubt.

- the small world will be more cavy

- some side quests to modify (for example, option to let the player participate to genserie vs Princess of wolves sex contest)

- Ravena quest... need to be rebuilt for start

- some changes and bug fixes.

- putting fresher screenshots.

- navmeshes remarks by Trykz to solve !!!

I didn't tested the mod entirely... maybe this week end. Please report the mods you'll met.

15 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Thanks

Next update plan (after a time to let Trykz do what he wish) :

- the last main story quest : the battle for Markarth

- finish the AFS5Reach3 quest, return to Nirn.

- the trial of darkness cell will have problems and I never suceed to fix it. I'll delete that cell and squeeze it in the script. Maybe I'll just modity the temple and add a part under water, or a puzzle... I'll see.

- no modification for the Lost Vale redoubt.

- the small world will be more cavy

- some side quests to modify (for example, option to let the player participate to genserie vs Princess of wolves sex contest)

- Ravena quest... need to be rebuilt for start

- some changes and bug fixes.

- putting fresher screenshots.

- navmeshes remarks by Trykz to solve !!!

I didn't tested the mod entirely... maybe this week end. Please report the mods you'll met.

Don't wait on me. You keep going at your own pace. In just over two weeks I'm moving back to Florida, so will be out of the modding scene for a few weeks until I get settled

back in at work and home. I went a bit more into detail about in this post. But I'll install the new version and do a quick conversion workup to let you know what (if anything) I find.

Trykz

9 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Delzaron, have you seen the The Augur Of Dunlain Elder Scrolls Detective video? There is a lot of Forsworn lore here, it might help with ideas.

interesting video indeed.

But it's too costly now to change the dialogues related to religion. Same for scenario and characters... I hope I made them good enough.

4 hours ago, Trykz said:

Don't wait on me. You keep going at your own pace. In just over two weeks I'm moving back to Florida, so will be out of the modding scene for a few weeks until I get settled

back in at work and home. I went a bit more into detail about in this post. But I'll install the new version and do a quick conversion workup to let you know what (if anything) I find.

Trykz

Ok. So, next update in two weeks, whatever I'll done.

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Ok. So, next update in two weeks, whatever I'll done.

Sounds good. I did a quickie conversion of the 0.4 version today, and then set both of our mods as master files in SSEEdit to rework the area around the Hagraven Coven entrance

in Lost Valley. I deleted both of our navmesh edits to the area, so the two mods now share a single navmesh on a new patch plugin for that area. I had to slightly move the entrance

and rework the landscape, as well as the stuff around the cave entrance, because the entrance lip (the grassy part) was above the landscape. It was also not pushed back quite far

enough, and left a hole between it and the mountain behind it. Adjusting it slightly and reworking the landscape resolved it nicely though.

I haven't had a chance to look at the other changes you've made yet, but will do so tonight. I did however notice one change while working on Lost Valley that seemed a little odd.

Did you remove the table from the upper area next to the tower? I ask because you left the fences and sticks that surrounded it in the 2.2SSE conversion. and the bowl and knife that

were on it are just floating in the air where it used to be. Not a big deal really. I just put the table back while I was reworking the navmesh. I didn't want to mess around with too much

because I figured you might be still be working on that area. I can easily adjust the patch later if necessary and remove the table. I'll get a better look at the overall mod this evening,

and make any necessary adjustments on the patch plugin. That way both mods remain intact and unchanged unless both are in the load order.

edit: here's what the area looks like now:

Spoiler

20210414171934_1.jpg20210414171953_1.jpg

The top pic is the entrance to the Hagraven cave, with the Arbitrary cave home above it. I spent about 15 minutes watching NPCs pathing along the patch plugin's new navmesh with no issue whatsoever.

Trykz

8 hours ago, Trykz said:

Sounds good. I did a quickie conversion of the 0.4 version today, and then set both of our mods as master files in SSEEdit to rework the area around the Hagraven Coven entrance

in Lost Valley. I deleted both of our navmesh edits to the area, so the two mods now share a single navmesh on a new patch plugin for that area. I had to slightly move the entrance

and rework the landscape, as well as the stuff around the cave entrance, because the entrance lip (the grassy part) was above the landscape. It was also not pushed back quite far

enough, and left a hole between it and the mountain behind it. Adjusting it slightly and reworking the landscape resolved it nicely though.

I haven't had a chance to look at the other changes you've made yet, but will do so tonight. I did however notice one change while working on Lost Valley that seemed a little odd.

Did you remove the table from the upper area next to the tower? I ask because you left the fences and sticks that surrounded it in the 2.2SSE conversion. and the bowl and knife that

were on it are just floating in the air where it used to be. Not a big deal really. I just put the table back while I was reworking the navmesh. I didn't want to mess around with too much

because I figured you might be still be working on that area. I can easily adjust the patch later if necessary and remove the table. I'll get a better look at the overall mod this evening,

and make any necessary adjustments on the patch plugin. That way both mods remain intact and unchanged unless both are in the load order.

edit: here's what the area looks like now:

Reveal hidden contents

The top pic is the entrance to the Hagraven cave, with the Arbitrary cave home above it. I spent about 15 minutes watching NPCs pathing along the patch plugin's new navmesh with no issue whatsoever.

Trykz

No, I didn't made changes aorung the Hagraven Den entrance.

The stick are here for a reason : the player turning to briar heart scene. But I'll think, to move it inside the hagraven den, it will be better.

So, these sticks could be deleted.

Please note to not edit the cradle tower : it's used by sexlab stories mod.

You do think the Hagraven den need to be deplaced somewhere ?

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

You do think the Hagraven den need to be deplaced somewhere ?

Nope. That's just unnecessary work for you. And my patch with the combined navmesh works flawlessly. The vanilla NPCs, my mod's followers, and creatures

all path through the entire area without any issue at all. I've even seen Forsworn run into the Hagraven den. Not sure if they're vanilla or not, but most seem to

avoid it more than they enter it. If I get the chance, I'll follow one if I see them go in to see what they're doing.

I'll have a look at Stories as well, and create a secondary patch for that as well if necessary. I did rework the navmesh inside the tower, but I doubt that would

cause any issue since it basically matches the vanilla navmesh. But I'll look to be sure.

My patch would only be necessary "if" the user has both of our mods in their load order.

Trykz

AFS2ShamanCeremony, after been teleported to hunting grounds... that part is still messed up. 404777231_enb2021_04_1519_24_00_94.png.c94892c5ce0d92aead73c8e3c52a59c0.png

And than started new Ethrane quest with her nowhere around... have to use placeatme... and to finish it, I have to use set stage... and this is hunting ground...

704042536_enb2021_04_1519_25_01_91.png.42a5326a48839c6ad7420f6a6ac0876f.png

enb 2021_04_15 19_25_37_90.png

3 hours ago, mircislav said:

AFS2ShamanCeremony, after been teleported to hunting grounds... that part is still messed up. 404777231_enb2021_04_1519_24_00_94.png.c94892c5ce0d92aead73c8e3c52a59c0.png

And than started new Ethrane quest with her nowhere around... have to use placeatme... and to finish it, I have to use set stage... and this is hunting ground...

704042536_enb2021_04_1519_25_01_91.png.42a5326a48839c6ad7420f6a6ac0876f.png

enb 2021_04_15 19_25_37_90.png

I didn't tested, sio I don't know...

I made a small world for the hunting grounds... maybe the teleport is not good... or maybe there is the kind of problems with the small world assets...

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

What I have on my side (entered bvia the cave).

Well, as you see, I have to tcl from the teleport point to the hunting ground... area around sacred three is not accessible (invisible barrier) from the left and right side where used to chase the hunter spirit (in 0.3 ver.)... Teleporting point is the same in Ethrane quest (AFS2NewShaman2) with the two wolfs which, is fixed now and stages are triggering as they should, Problem is with the "small world" and the whole part of quest happening there... Btw, I finished the shaman ceremony and I am not complaining about anything, just stating the problems,,, 

Well, I restarted the game (AFS 0.4) but before that I generated LOD (with Tes5Edit) for AFS and the whole Shaman Ceremony passed without any glitch. Even the quest in the hunters ground (with the huntress ghost) triggered as it should (only stage "find the old three" is not triggering,  have to use "completeallobjectives" ans sestage afs2shamanceremony 130) and for the first time this quest finished by it self. Teleporting point for the hunting ground has fixed and I do not know is it because I generated LOD or something else, but now everything is OK. I will proceed with the quest and see how it will develop further. Just to let you know... Also, the "ASF2ShamanCeremony2" (Ethrane, Catalia and two wolves) is fixed.