[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I've been trying to test your mod out!!! Your menu shows up but I can't find your traits or skills or any of that in game. And it seems with out those being in game the debug won't work. Looking forward to seeing if you can get this working. About time someone brought a mod to this game that gives more interactions between their owner and them.

Sadly i seem to be having trouble with this mod, while the menu option is there i too cannot find the traits or skills, also all the interactions seem to give errors. Whenever i try on of the actions it either does nothing or teleports my sim to her house directly and then does nothing. Also each time i try the actions i get a report from Error Trap in game.

As others have said it was really time for a mod like that and i really hope that A) you get to fix the little glitches here and there (and i know that i sound like a dick there, but i actually aplaud you for the work you put in this and you are also MUCH more talented than me)  And B: get to reach all your goals with this mod, cant wait for the whole thing! :D

Sadly i seem to be having trouble with this mod, while the menu option is there i too cannot find the traits or skills, also all the interactions seem to give errors. Whenever i try on of the actions it either does nothing or teleports my sim to her house directly and then does nothing. Also each time i try the actions i get a report from Error Trap in game.

As others have said it was really time for a mod like that and i really hope that A) you get to fix the little glitches here and there (and i know that i sound like a dick there, but i actually aplaud you for the work you put in this and you are also MUCH more talented than me)  And B: get to reach all your goals with this mod, cant wait for the whole thing! :D

The traits are only rewards at this time. So you can't select them. And the skills must be unlocked, like other skills, by performing certain interactions.

For the sims reseting, do NOT use ErrorTrap. This mods cause more problems thant it solve, causing ResetException when there is no need to (eg: simple routing failure).

The message you see when a sim performs an interaction (eg: Oniki.KinkyMod.ShowPussyToDog.InteractionFeeback_Rejected_Public) is NOT an error. This is a normal feedback message that I have to write and will be localized.

As I said in my first post. Your sims won't accept to do kinky things if they are not used to. For exemple, If you want your sim to be an axhibitionnist you have to train him (being topless on the beach during sunny days is a good start). Or, you can simply turn off the autonomy by using the command: oniki.kinkymod.autonomylevel 1. (Not fully tested, it might not work for all interactions).

Well now, i actually did not know that. Though i DID notice in the past error trap being kind of a nazi with random stuff. Thanks a lot for the tip! Also i will now retry without it.

I still use it when debugging, because it gives lots of informations. But as soon as I want to play without being annoyed by constant reseting (this happens even with no mod installed, especially with dogs because of EA crapy routing functions), I remove it from my mods folder.

I can't make it work, does it work with other add-ons as well? I have all add-ons expect last one.

I removed all mods to prevent conflict and still no go, console commands aren't recognized.

It should work with all addons but only requires Pets. You should see a popup message if my mod is loaded. 

You can check the Sims 3 folder from MyDocuments for logs. And, make sure your sims 3 version is 1.67.

I can't make it work, does it work with other add-ons as well? I have all add-ons expect last one.

I removed all mods to prevent conflict and still no go, console commands aren't recognized.

It should work with all addons but only requires Pets. You should see a popup message if my mod is loaded. 

You can check the Sims 3 folder from MyDocuments for logs. And, make sure your sims 3 version is 1.67.

Actually I had issue when updating (ran of disk space) and from that point it wasn't able to update it automatic so I update it manually. Maybe I missed something.

EDIT:

Ok I fixed it, issue was that my game was so outdated that mod folder changed it place, all mods are in documents folder now - you would discover it faster but my old mods were working.

Edited by windpl

THIS....!!! 

I... don't know what to say.

I never thought the day is finally came. I even didn't open the download sub-forum for awhile, until I read a very weird title called [sims3][Pets][WIP] KinkyMod at the page one. Especially the [Pets] word.

Then, I read the description. It mentioned about menstruation, undress, rapist, etc... This is crazy...!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

The bad news is... I don't have The Sims 3 installed on my laptop....  :-/

I feel so tortured now.

Hello, I'm really happy today and very nervous because this is the first time I release to public my personal work.

Yes, nervous. Me too, at the first time.  ;)

At the time, I'm thinking what if people dislike it? Blow up other people PC? I'm not good at quality control, I'm doing it for hobby and fun, not serious thing.

But no need to worry... after for a while, you will get a Shameless trait. The nervous will be gone, you even will get a bravery to post even greater thing. People like it or not, blowing other people's PC (well, that is unlikely), it's part of the risk.  :P

alright, so i did not manage to take the top off my sim, whenever i try it (at the beach, even with autonomy to 1) nothing happens, though i DO know the mod is there and at least partially working because a random guy ripped-off her bikini bottom, though she had absolutely no reaction, in fact an error blue window popped up saying stuff about scripts borking up. so yeah part one works, reaction seems to have a tad of a glitch. Also maybe im doing this wrong but removing the top seems something impossible for my sim

:edit: turns out a lot of actions having to do with the kinky menu option give error messages, for example when selecting "showpussytodog" a log pops up and the action is stopped dead in its track, which is a shame really.

alright, so i did not manage to take the top off my sim, whenever i try it (at the beach, even with autonomy to 1) nothing happens, though i DO know the mod is there and at least partially working because a random guy ripped-off her bikini bottom, though she had absolutely no reaction, in fact an error blue window popped up saying stuff about scripts borking up. so yeah part one works, reaction seems to have a tad of a glitch. Also maybe im doing this wrong but removing the top seems something impossible for my sim

:edit: turns out a lot of actions having to do with the kinky menu option give error messages, for example when selecting "showpussytodog" a log pops up and the action is stopped dead in its track, which is a shame really.

I'm sorry it doesn't work for you.

Please, can you look for log files in the Sims 3 folder and post them somewhere so I can see what happens. Thank you.

Did you put all the packages from the 7z archive in you mod folder ?

Make sure you have The Sims 3 v1.67 and Pets installed.

Thank you for the log. It will be very helpfull.

According to the log, the sim performing the interaction has been destroyed while doing it. Something that is not possible unless an exception was sent to reset him.

Did you wait for the end of mod initialization before using any 'kinky' interactions ?

currently im wondering if its because of other mods i have? to have the woohoo mods and everything i instal a whole package, its kinda like the one from pandora sims, except they are the original makers of the package and they did not steal it (pandora sims stole the whole thing and make people pay for it). So what im currently wondering is if one of the mods in there is borking something up there.