Male content call out!

On 2/8/2019 at 10:31 PM, raptor4d4 said:

Yeah I found some good armor sets thanks to the links in my original thread but I'm having trouble finding good normal clothing options to go with it.  Was wondering what the options were. 

Apachii's divine elegance store has a lot of good male armors and clothes, there's no bulge support but it has a lot of fancy noble looking clothes. Honestly, I'm looking for what you're looking for myself as well, so I understand your struggle. I saw some stuff from some Tumblr or former Tumblr Skyrim modders that made some royal clothing for men, but not sure if the mod is open for public use. I hope this was helpful

On 2/19/2019 at 8:18 AM, Yueviathan said:

Apachii's divine elegance store has a lot of good male armors and clothes, there's no bulge support but it has a lot of fancy noble looking clothes. Honestly, I'm looking for what you're looking for myself as well, so I understand your struggle. I saw some stuff from some Tumblr or former Tumblr Skyrim modders that made some royal clothing for men, but not sure if the mod is open for public use. I hope this was helpful

Looked up that mod and I think it'll work very well!  The bulge would be preferred but I can make do without it.  The female outfits will also work some some scenes I have in mind.  Thanks a bunch! 

22 hours ago, SavrenX said:

Definitely love his face. Not sure the face fit this hunky body perfectly tho. And, I guess he's a cultist of some sort. What sort of a cult could it be? Bamboo vergin woods vestal vergin guys? LOL

On 2/25/2019 at 10:37 AM, SavrenX said:

Maybe that's because helm. His real face like this :

No, not the helmit. It's thighs actually. They are too massive for such a cute face.

I'm currently working on two mods, one is a clean up and hunktification of all the male bandits, the goal is to clean them all up of dirt, make slight adjustments to their faces and is there are bandits to similar to each other (looking at you imperials) diversify a little if not left them as close to the original face but just clean, I'm also bumping up the muscles of all, because even if you're a mage or an archer, living in such a harsh place and being a bandit you should have some muscle, every mage is now bumped to 50, Archers to 75 and all melee to 100, I already have all Bandits, Bandit Outlaws and Bandit Thugs done, Highwayman, Plunderer and Marauders to do still and maaaaybe there's the possibility I'll be doing the Reavers, my other mod is kind of a Harem mod, I'm taking every Whiterun Hold (Whiterun, Riverwood, Rorikstead) male citizen hunkifitaty them and correct some facial features for some (looking at you Embry) copying and converting him into a marriable follower and placing them in one of my favorite bases/house mod, The silverPeak Lodge I currently have 21 male out of 50+ done and placed, as they are copied into new npcs no quest should be damaged or touched in anyway, but let's say you always wanted to take Ralof or Balgruuf in an adventure or marrying them, well, now you can, all will lvl with the player up to 200, no requirements (except for the silverpeak lodge for Whiterun Harem mod) so they should be fine with any texture/body mod you prefer, also I changed the voice types for those who doesn't have follower/marriable voices.

I would like to see how much interest is there and any suggestions are welcome, I'll be probably be finishing the initial releases one next monday and the other the friday, also I'm a noob modder, be kind to me please ❤️ thank you.

FotoJet.png

Spoiler
17 hours ago, Ryocchi said:

I'm currently working on two mods, one is a clean up and hunktification of all the male bandits, the goal is to clean them all up of dirt, make slight adjustments to their faces and is there are bandits to similar to each other (looking at you imperials) diversify a little if not left them as close to the original face but just clean, I'm also bumping up the muscles of all, because even if you're a mage or an archer, living in such a harsh place and being a bandit you should have some muscle, every mage is now bumped to 50, Archers to 75 and all melee to 100, I already have all Bandits, Bandit Outlaws and Bandit Thugs done, Highwayman, Plunderer and Marauders to do still and maaaaybe there's the possibility I'll be doing the Reavers, my other mod is kind of a Harem mod, I'm taking every Whiterun Hold (Whiterun, Riverwood, Rorikstead) male citizen hunkifitaty them and correct some facial features for some (looking at you Embry) copying and converting him into a marriable follower and placing them in one of my favorite bases/house mod, The silverPeak Lodge I currently have 21 male out of 50+ done and placed, as they are copied into new npcs no quest should be damaged or touched in anyway, but let's say you always wanted to take Ralof or Balgruuf in an adventure or marrying them, well, now you can, all will lvl with the player up to 200, no requirements (except for the silverpeak lodge for Whiterun Harem mod) so they should be fine with any texture/body mod you prefer, also I changed the voice types for those who doesn't have follower/marriable voices.

I would like to see how much interest is there and any suggestions are welcome, I'll be probably be finishing the initial releases one next monday and the other the friday, also I'm a noob modder, be kind to me please ❤️ thank you.

FotoJet.png

So, your lodge is one huge bathroom where they will be kept busy with washing up themselves all round the clock. Nice perspective for a man.

9 hours ago, seahorse said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So, your lodge is one huge bathroom where they will be kept busy with washing up themselves all round the clock. Nice perspective for a man.

Lets just say I like to use the random sex attack mod sit down and just watch my harem go at each other

13 hours ago, Ryocchi said:

Lets just say I like to use the random sex attack mod sit down and just watch my harem go at each other

Random sex attack mod? Which mod do you use that lets them have sex with each other?

57 minutes ago, Crag said:

Random sex attack mod? Which mod do you use that lets them have sex with each other?

That mod does that, is completely tunable I just sit and they randomly start having sex with each other you can even set the time intervals, people watching masturbating etc.

2 hours ago, SavrenX said:

Marcurio replacer WIP.

What body is this? I have been looking for a way to have the SOS schlongs react to the clothes instead of simply clipping thru them.

There is the SOS skimpy underwear that itself reacts to the schlong, but I have never seen the other way around.

16 hours ago, prinyo said:

What body is this? I have been looking for a way to have the SOS schlongs react to the clothes instead of simply clipping thru them.

There is the SOS skimpy underwear that itself reacts to the schlong, but I have never seen the other way around.

THe body just sam. I just make some static genitals meshes and pair it with underwear. So that underwear more like underwear with genital model.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

It might be possible to add collision to the clothing of the kind used by CBPC for schlongs.

Is this for Oldrim or SSE?

The mod for SSE that I know about lists "Schlong and scrotum dangleness" as future plans and there is not even mentioning about collisions.

26 minutes ago, prinyo said:

Is this for Oldrim or SSE?

The mod for SSE that I know about lists "Schlong and scrotum dangleness" as future plans and there is not even mentioning about collisions.

For now, when set up properly, the schlong can displace breasts/pecs, buttocks and orifices. The update might make it possible for this to work the other way around.

It's possible but sure not easy to do it. For me genitals static better since i need that genital keep in shape. Besides too much work only for underwear. We only need the looks and when that underwear removed...the real schlong appears.

I made about 4 shape genitals for different underwear. That kind of thing ( static genital ) only happen in Better Males body and too big. I never see static genitals since SOS and i really hate hide genital for underwear, While females can show their genital with transparent underwear. lol