How do I escape from NCRCF?  I'm having massive problems

You need to be approached for sex around 20 times from the Tryout function where they walk up and speak to you automatically.

You need to be approached for sex around 20 times from the Tryout function where they walk up and speak to you automatically.

Hmm seems to have happened more than 30 times, lol.  Maybe I need to deactivate a couple of other mods and see.  Thanks!

Hmm seems to have happened more than 30 times, lol.  Maybe I need to deactivate a couple of other mods and see.  Thanks!

Make sure they are asking you for sex... also, there are other mods that will occasionally ask you for sex... these can give the impression that you have had your 30 occurrences when you havne't had 30 for the mod. This happened to me if I remember correctly... It has been such a long time... ;)

Make sure they are asking you for sex... also, there are other mods that will occasionally ask you for sex... these can give the impression that you have had your 30 occurrences when you havne't had 30 for the mod. This happened to me if I remember correctly... It has been such a long time... ;)

Yeap Sexout Assault is one that you need to disable during that quest. Can't recall any others that gave issue.

That was it!  Thanks!

To the people in the previous posts, you can also approach the NCRCF convicts and initiate sex yourself, that adds to the sex counter too.

If you have many different lines show up when you talk to them, the one that is connected to this mod goes something like "Why are you looking at me like that?".

On another note, im getting alot of bugs in the fort slavery scenes in relation to Marissa.

As far as i know there are two ways to piss off Marissa and get yourself enslaved.

The first one is to be very rude to her when you first speak to her. (When she asks you if you're her new slave girl, and pick all of the lines in the bottom)

The second one is to refuse to go down on her when you speak to her after the first meeting with her, then after the "punishment" refuse to apologize. (Again pick all the lines in the bottom)

In both of these scenarios the player is supposed to get a legion slave collar (like the ones the NCR slaves wear, not an explosive one), but the player never gets one.

In the first way to get enslaved the player gets a legion slave collar before the sex scene with marissa, but it seems that one gets removed when the players armor inventory get taken away when the player is forced to wear slave rags.

In the second way the player doesent get a slave collar at all, they just get their armor inventory taken and is forced to wear legion slave rags.

And the only scenario when the player is forced to walk after marissa during the "tour" around the fort to meet everyone is the first way to get enslaved, in the second one the player can run around freely.

In previous versions of this mod the player did get a slave collar that was supposed to be removed after a number of sexual encounters with the legion soliders, but it never was. I have no way of checking if this is still the case with the latest version of the mod, but i would advice the creator to look into that too.

Another albeit minor problem i'm having is that almost all the sexual encounters in the fort slavery scenes seem to use random animations, even when the characters specify what type is sex that is supposed to take place, this is with regard to the slavery scenes with the legion soliders (the scenes unrelated to the enslavement by Marissa works fine). In one scenario when the player asks marissa if they can have food, Marissa tells the player to make Miya to go down on the player and then the player instead goes down on Miya.

Thank you for your attention.

• 3 weeks later...

Had an issue with being unable to progress the powderganger gangbang in the Walk of Shame quest when trying to hand over Sunny to Eddie. Turned out that the quest stalled because some npc's were off sleeping somewhere, outside the building. The solution was to wait until daytime and for the npc's to return.

On another note, I noticed some lines for Sunny Smiles, where she'd react to being enslaved, in the GECK, but I could never find them in the game myself. In fact, I had trouble just keeping Sunny at the prison and not return to Goodsprings. Had to download a Home Marker mod just to make her stay.

Is that an issue on my end, or have others had similar experiences?

Edited by Pantheress

In the 7 years I've been making this mod, I never tested that scene in Eddie's office at night - I'll make adjustments.

If Sunny keeps trying to not be your follower, you have a mod that overwrites her base form and she's trying to use her original AI packages.

As for the lines where she reacts to slavery, which ones are you referencing?

17 minutes ago, Loogie said:

In the 7 years I've been making this mod, I never tested that scene in Eddie's office at night - I'll make adjustments.

If Sunny keeps trying to not be your follower, you have a mod that overwrites her base form and she's trying to use her original AI packages.

As for the lines where she reacts to slavery, which ones are you referencing?

I don't want Sunny as a companion, I want her to remain a slave at the prison. :P

I mean, the conversations and the quest implies you can leave her there.

Spoiler

sunny.jpg

I meant those two conversations. SexoutSunnyDumb and SexoutSunnyHow

Edited by Pantheress
9 hours ago, goatse said:

Hello loogie, could you give detail what is PN&Tryout compatibility patch for? how PN could conflict with Tryout?

Its patches Violet to use Sexout AI Packages and allows her to have both PN and Sexout Inventories. If your loading PN equipment.esm after Tryout.esm that is.

You could load Tryout after PN Equipment without the patch and Violet would just not have the infiltrator rifle IIRC.

I know there's probably a simple fix to this, but I've tried searching around and I'm not really sure what's going on:

None of the lesbian animations are using strapons - at least, none that I've tried using with Working Girl (haven't tried any other opportunities in this mod for lesbian sex). The penetrative animations will play and the player and NPC will just kinda awkwardly smash their hips against each other. I've got SCR installed with the relevant resources - am I supposed to have a strapon in my inventory for this to work? I've tried that before by grabbing one from the store and that didn't do anything. It's weird, because if I'm just using Sexout Sex to test the animations, it'll use strapons.

I can't think of what else would be causing this since everything else is working fine. It's just that Tryout for some reason seemingly isn't working with SCR - though this is also odd, because the Tryout Meshes has its own strapon. So I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to be working and why this specific mod isn't working.

I'm using Mod Organizer, LOOT, merged patch, etc. 

Edited by RabbleRauser
22 minutes ago, NordicLight said:

Man. Maybe you can help with my problem?

Your load order screenshot starts at Old World Blues. What does it look like about that? I have a hunch FalloutNV.esm isn't at the top of your load order.