Loli characters

• 2 weeks later...

Not really interested in the whole loli thing, but how do you get the faces to look so natural?  I cannot for the life of me get my characters to look asian.  I'd like to do an adult version of these faces.  I'm assuming ECE but every time I use that mod it breaks the vampire eyes or other mods that depend on Racemenu to function.

16 hours ago, Aki K said:

Not really interested in the whole loli thing, but how do you get the faces to look so natural?  I cannot for the life of me get my characters to look asian.  I'd like to do an adult version of these faces.  I'm assuming ECE but every time I use that mod it breaks the vampire eyes or other mods that depend on Racemenu to function.

You didn't talk to mi right? Becuase my character isn't realistic type.

8 hours ago, garudaxxx said:

You didn't talk to mi right? Becuase my character isn't realistic type.

Not specifically.  But yours is still more real looking than the almost vanilla look of what I'm getting.  How do you get the nose so small and the smiles to look natural?  Every time I make my characters smile they look like the Joker and Cersei Lannister had a baby, and my noses are always so huge.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

Not specifically.  But yours is still more real looking than the almost vanilla look of what I'm getting.  How do you get the nose so small and the smiles to look natural?  Every time I make my characters smile they look like the Joker and Cersei Lannister had a baby, and my noses are always so huge.

Well, what I can said is go with ECE. The Racemenu might able to do but maybe you need a lot of skill to achive it. And find some expression mod. There are few of them, just pick the one that go well with your character.

1 hour ago, garudaxxx said:

Well, what I can said is go with ECE. The Racemenu might able to do but maybe you need a lot of skill to achive it. And find some expression mod. There are few of them, just pick the one that go well with your character.

ECE doesn't like Racemenu.  And when I try to use both it causes all my racemenu dependent mods to break.  I may have to go without it for now.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

ECE doesn't like Racemenu.  And when I try to use both it causes all my racemenu dependent mods to break.  I may have to go without it for now.

You can't use them both in the same time. As I said that Racemenu might able to do it too. Because I saw someone on twitter use it make wonderful loli face character. But I think our conversation might end here because look like I offen someone in some way. Although now I am bit confused and still don't know what happen here. But I can see clearly that someone really angry. If you need to discuss any further, feel free to pm me.

tumblr_pw127kgSuI1wf8fcso5_1280.jpg

35 minutes ago, garudaxxx said:

But I think our conversation might end here because look like I offen someone in some way. Although now I am bit confused and still don't know what happen here.

Apparently someone opened the thread, entitled "Loli Characters" and was upset to see pictures of, well, Loli Characters.
I don't know if there is some unwritten (or even written) rule about hiding images in spoiler tags but I am sort of inclined to create my own and post lots of pics, now.
I won't, mostly because none of my characters measure up to the quality in the character threads on here :D

27 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Apparently someone opened the thread, entitled "Loli Characters" and was upset to see pictures of, well, Loli Characters.

No, idiot. I just don't see why s/he has to post every fucking picture s/he has or why those of us who aren't interested in that particular type of loli image have to scroll through miles of them.

20 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

No, idiot. I just don't see why s/he has to post every fucking picture s/he has or why those of us who aren't interested in that particular type of loli image have to scroll through miles of them.

Ah right, I understand now. RSI due to excessive scrolling. I hear it can be debilitating.

And even though you think I am an idiot, I still love you...<3

7 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I don't know if there is some unwritten (or even written) rule about hiding images in spoiler tags but I am sort of inclined to create my own and post lots of pics, now.
I won't, mostly because none of my characters measure up to the quality in the character threads on here :D

After know his real reason I just click ignore button. XD

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Don't worry about it, garudaxxx.  Someone was just being a grump.  It's not about "ego" to share pictures, any more than the people who write stories on the blogs forum are doing so for ego pumping.  It's just sharing. 

Thank you, I just want to share sample of my work but look like someone don't like it. hahaha

2 hours ago, garudaxxx said:

After know his real reason I just click ignore button. XD

Actually, now he's explained what his issue with your posts is, he does have a bit of point.

If you look at the "Post your skyrim counterpart" thread there is still plenty of repitition of characters from some posters but they post one shot then hide the rest in spoiler tags. It's also a lot more obvious in this thread as less people post here.

I'm not saying stop posting, I like your character, as do many others but how about posting one and spoiler the extras?

7 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Actually, now he's explained what his issue with your posts is, he does have a bit of point.

If you look at the "Post your skyrim counterpart" thread there is still plenty of repitition of characters from some posters but they post one shot then hide the rest in spoiler tags. It's also a lot more obvious in this thread as less people post here.

I'm not saying stop posting, I like your character, as do many others but how about posting one and spoiler the extras?

I will do that thank you for your advice. In fact if he told me normally (not xxx as you saw), I will do it with out any problrm and might thank to him to give me the advise as I thank to you. I'm not know the custom here because I rarely visit this site. I just try to keep the topic active and I'm not mean to be showofff anyway.

If you interest in my work please come to visit my twitter. Thank you again. :mrgreen:

https://twitter.com/GarudaB1

19 hours ago, Mez558 said:

There is a rule to put pictures in spoilers, but only if there are many big pictures.
but that does not mean, that you have to do this, there will always be people, which about everything and everybody, gripe!!!! :classic_laugh:

19 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Um, why are you writing that, if you actually never are in this thread. 
and so many pictures at once are it not, there are threads like Show Your Skyrim Counterpart and Post your sex screenshots, there would your complaint justified! :classic_wink:

edit: and besides LL new was designed that way, that one can visit this website with an iPhone.
In this case, small pictures and spoilers are very hindering! :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Something lost in translation there, Winny. I didn't say I never visit the thread.

OK, you did not write that, but it does not matter.
but you wrote *have to scroll through miles of them*, and if you search the individual posts and have to click on the spoiler, then you do not need miles scrolling?
I would say, it is additional work, because you also have to click on the spoiler.
it does not matter, you scroll in any case, because a page capacity is always the same, the only difference, with spoilers many more posts on one page.
but also only if the texts are not miiiiiiiiles long, should then also in a spoiler! :classic_laugh:

edit: Do you know what would be even more beautiful?
all posts would be in a spoiler, also the associated texts, then you have to click on each post to see something!

I believe, I would scream. :classic_wink: