ZASELIM's GAYA GEI Body MOD Series C & R |Released >> ZGGB-CHML Body | ZGGB-CH | ZGGB-R2-U & ZGGB-R |

is there a way to get around the npc character models going all weird and shooting all over the place? i think it because they're at a lower weight, anyone know of a good fix for this issue?

if you are using ZGGB CH or CHML then your npcs must have the maximum weight else you will have this issue.

The good is fix that you open that npc in creation kit and change the weight to maximum and save.

other one but not as good as first one, open console editor in the game, click on the npc and then

type setnpcweight 100 and press enter, then type disable and press enter, exit from the console window and then open console again and type enable and press enter then exit the console.

Any plans to do light versions of the armors? :3

Sorry for the late reply.

About the ones i already made, No. 

About the future ones, I can't say for sure in which version i make them (light or heavy). I'll not be making them in both light and heavy versions because I'll be too much work and too many entries for CK besides i don't see the point because you can use either a console command or a trainer to null the weight limit for inventory for you to carry infinite items.

I don't remember when but a while back when I used to make the light versions some asked me to the heavy version so he can have more in-vulnerability.

So with heavy version you can get more defense and use either trainer or console command for infinite weight limit for the inventory...

New signature Zaselim? What are those outfits?

they are my original armors for my unreleased mod, some of the things are already in the chml armor pack 2(same and similar).

Like the shoulder armor, gloves, boots, well everything other than body suits. chml has its own body suit..

Hello guys i need some help with the mod because each time i load my game ( i look the intructions correctly and i have check the video tutorial completly ) the hands start to bug and move in all directions. Im tired i get almost 5 hours to try different thing but no way to correct my problem. If someone can give me the mods he use and the order he install them that would be awsome. :)

My mod i use: ZGGB_CHML Body

Charactermaking extender last version

Showracemenu last version

UNP dimonized body last version

XP32 skeleton last version

HDT hight heels last version

HDT physic extension last version

SOS original last version

UNP addon for SOS (futa) last version

I dont know if i forget one but if i do i dont think they affect the body.

(P.S i really like this mod and i need it thank for all this good work)

(P.S.2 sorry for my bad English this is not my first language  :) )

:(((((((

post-585616-0-10478700-1423521311_thumb.jpg

post-585616-0-35801500-1423521631_thumb.jpg

Hello guys i need some help with the mod because each time i load my game ( i look the intructions correctly and i have check the video tutorial completly ) the hands start to bug and move in all directions. Im tired i get almost 5 hours to try different thing but no way to correct my problem. If someone can give me the mods he use and the order he install them that would be awsome. :)

with the latest esp i updated you don't need any of the other mentioned mods needed previously except HDT High heels mod.

You don't need unp diamonized body for my mod as well. Since CHML is a transgender mod and the body has no penis, only the outfits have it so use SOS mod if you want.

Now lets talk about issue, its a strange issue you are having there. Only 2 things are coming to my mind right now, A: try installing the other hands compatible with CHSBHC and B: Try installing the different XP32 skeletons (older version).

O yeah one more thing, check if your character's weight is set to max.

here's are the skeletons file i am using, try using these but first backup yours.

skeleton_female.rar

Install all the files in your female character assets folder in skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\

edited: sorry didn't check the pics before replying, looks like the 3rd issue i mentioned. Set your character weight to maximum in race menu.

with the latest esp i updated you don't need any of the other mentioned mods needed previously except HDT High heels mod.

You don't need unp diamonized body for my mod as well. Since CHML is a transgender mod and the body has no penis, only the outfits have it so use SOS mod if you want.

Now lets talk about issue, its a strange issue you are having there. Only 2 things are coming to my mind right now, A: try installing the other hands compatible with CHSBHC and B: Try installing the different XP32 skeletons (older version).

O yeah one more thing, check if your character's weight is set to max.

here's are the skeletons file i am using, try using these but first backup yours.

attachicon.gifskeleton_female.rar

Install all the files in your female character assets folder in skyrim\data\meshes\actors\character\

edited: sorry didn't check the pics before replying, looks like the 3rd issue i mentioned. Set your character weight to maximum in race menu.

Thank you for the answer! :)

Zaselim can you tell me where i can find the boob hair and the tattoo like in this picture :

And thank you for the beautifull body mod!!!

you can't, its not released (private).

Ok !

Wish you release other stuff soon for the body then ;)

Zaselim can you tell me where i can find the boob hair and the tattoo like in this picture :

And thank you for the beautifull body mod!!!

you can't, its not released (private).

Ok !

Wish you release other stuff soon for the body then ;)

Which Stuff?

Hey Zaselim, I noticed on your signature that the far left character is wearing the maxwell outfit body strap; I've been looking for that ever since I upgraded to ZGGB-CH and CHML, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share that. Also, tired of seeing two-handers clip through my characters booty, any advice on how to fix that?

Thanks for all the great work you do.

Hey Zaselim, I noticed on your signature that the far left character is wearing the maxwell outfit body strap; I've been looking for that ever since I upgraded to ZGGB-CH and CHML, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share that. Also, tired of seeing two-handers clip through my characters booty, any advice on how to fix that?

Thanks for all the great work you do.

what two handers clip?

I haven't connverted the maxwell strap for CH/CHML yet, I'm taking break from skyrim for a month pr two and giving a very little time to my private body mods to make a couple of original armors for them.

I can't say for sure but hopefully i will start working on either CH armor pack or CHML armor pack in april or may be by the end of mid march.

But i'll try to convert maxwell strap for you as soon as i can..