Hdt Breast Collision For Realy All Armors With 3 Adjustments Without "hdt Havok Object"

pclp2014

Please read ONLY IF HDT PE Breast Collision ONLY FOR PC is needed.

HDT Breast collision with 3 adjustments without "HDT Havok object".

I have now tried for hours, HDT Havok Object entered into the outfit, and Level Lists.

And frankly, I'm tired.

You would then repeat it for the outfits of the DLC. :angry:

And I have no desire to NiStringExtraData entered into any body, any clothes or any armor.

So I've been thinking how to do it easier.

And it's easy.

I have the NiStringExtraData "HDT Havok Path" for females simply entered in the "femalehead.nif".

And for the males in the "malehands_0.nif" and "malehands_1.nif". * see Edit

For I have been wondering why in Skyrim no Handless men and headless women running around .

Because it is intended for NiStringExtraData "HDT Havok Path". :D

You should only set in SexLab that the guy kindly takes off the gloves. ;)

Edit:

I have the hdtm.xml now in male feed - meshes entered.

Reason:

Many times have no gloves on.

The loading of savegames is now more stable.

So during sex: males take off shoes  ;)

You can also use male body. But then remember that when install of SoS etc. or change the male body, the entries are gone.

Edit 2014-02-25:

If it does not work, maybe this will work:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26835-hdt-breast-collision-for-realy-all-armors-with-3-adjustments-without-hdt-havok-object/page-7?do=findComment&comment=696063

If you HDT PE Breast Collision need for NPC, this mod be used here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29830-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners-video-addet/

or whatever.

O.o

This brings even better news if this also works!

That means we can add collision data to femalehead.nif in the xml file so hair no longer collides with it.

This should help hair mod authors out as well xD

If I wasn't capped on likes Mr. CLP you'd have gotten 1 by now.

O.o

This brings even better news if this also works!

That means we can add collision data to femalehead.nif in the xml file so hair no longer collides with it.

This should help hair mod authors out as well xD

If I wasn't capped on likes Mr. CLP you'd have gotten 1 by now.

I do not think the hair problems are resolved.

The idea is this: Skyrim builds the NPC / PC from the body, the hands, feet and head composed.

Hand, feet and body are usually used separately armor part in one.

The head is always present, whether naked, with armor or with clothes.

And at the males one needs breast collision actually only for Sexlab, - take of the gloves.

You could also malehead.nif from the bsa bsa unpack. but currently there is no need-I think.

I try to explain it based on the PC is dressed/undressed:

The complete body consists of separately meshes:

Undressed:
- Feets
- Body
- Hands
- Head

Dressed - for Example:
- Boots (replaced feets)
- Armor (replaced body)
- Gauntlets (replaced hands)
- Head

The head is always a component of .
The body not, the armor not.

Only technically, why HDT Havok Object no permanent solution is.

HDT Havoc Object is not a ghost object, as is sometimes assumed, rather is a normal armor-object.

This object is to be inserted in addition to mostly standard outfit sets.
Unfortunately, most standard outfits are used by the NPC only up to a certain level.

Thereafter, the Levelitems are used.
Levelitem are packages of different Outfit-sets or Armors.
This Levelitems can consist of another Levelitems.

That's why in some players, almost no NPC longer the HDT Havok Object had equipped.
NPC were too high leveled.

It has to be mentioned that you'd have to edit the outfit-sets and Levelitems of DLC Dawnguard and Dragonborn, in the sense that new armor.

So HDT Havok Object only works to a certain extent and not permanently.

So how does this work? I like HDT but I can never get the collision to work correctly in nifskope.  Is it possible to make HDT Breast collision tow wokr with any armor?

Yes.

If you femalehead.nif in the NiStringExtraData "HDT Havok Path" with the path and filename for the xml typing, then you have Naked, with each armor and all clothes HDT Breast collision.

i did hdt.xml in plugins.  is there a difference?  it seems to be working for me.

There are versions that only require the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBB.xml,

and there are versions that are enhanced still need the hdt.xml.

If it works, is fine.

Never Change a runnig system  ;)

I get it however, I'm kind of lost why attaching to the head would make the breast collide. Aren't head and body separate meshes?

Logically speaking, even though the original nistring could be linked to the body, the hands could collide with them, even though they're separate meshes. Means Skyrim treats all the contents of the "character" folder as a single entity, so linking NiString to the head would apply the collision to the entire body, theoretically. 

How come no one thought about that before ?? Ahaha

I get it however, I'm kind of lost why attaching to the head would make the breast collide. Aren't head and body separate meshes?

Logically speaking, even though the original nistring could be linked to the body, the hands could collide with them, even though they're separate meshes. Means Skyrim treats all the contents of the "character" folder as a single entity, so linking NiString to the head would apply the collision to the entire body, theoretically. 

How come no one thought about that before ?? Ahaha

I see. Well, that makes perfect sense! Thanks for that info, never knew it worked like that :P

the point being, you get hdt with all armors and equipment, without using the dummy mod and save char equip slot

I'm such an idiot I forgot that was a problem ( as i don't have it),  now it makes more sense. 

is it not blocked by helmets/circlets? if not well, done clp2011!

I think, a helmet does not replace the head - mostly the hair.

Circlets not replace the head.

Archived