Hdt Breast Collision For Realy All Armors With 3 Adjustments Without "hdt Havok Object"

pclp2014

If an armor does not support bbp, then even if I do link the femalehead.nif with the hdt.xml, the armor will still not have bounce or hdt physics. BBP support is an absolute requirement for HDT to exist.

TRUE or FALSE?

True:

It changes NOTHING to the preconditions for HDT.

It's just easier to set up and durable.

It's easier to make 3 entries that always work for all armor, than to make 40 + 2 entries for 20 armor. That's all

If an armor does not support bbp, then even if I do link the femalehead.nif with the hdt.xml, the armor will still not have bounce or hdt physics. BBP support is an absolute requirement for HDT to exist.

TRUE or FALSE?

True:

It changes NOTHING to the preconditions for HDT.

It's just easier to set up and durable.

It's easier to make 3 entries that always work for all armor, than to make 40 + 2 entries for 20 armor. That's all

nice, thank you

I've settled that then,

now to find out why changing values in hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml (while the head is linked to hdt.xml) does not have an impact in game. :-)

I'm guessing you are trying to replace the function of the equip-able with something more "sturdy" and not un-equipable?

The head suffers the same problem as body editing, under experienced users will not be able to make it work and extra races adds the same problem.

I just wish the skeleton worked it would make things 100% easier...

a retard question, but im one xd

im using the hdt from all in one (the one with comes with esp), and i wanna go to official / regular hdt, so if wanna use that i can use the all in one, or goes best remove all in one? and howi remove all in one , because tried already and i got ctds if do that, if can post a link about that im glad so ill not going take so much space at that section , because some questions i guess are not relative to post here, sorry and ty.

im using the hdt from all in one (the one with comes with esp), and i wanna go to official / regular hdt, so if wanna use that i can use the all in one, or goes best remove all in one? and howi remove all in one , because tried already and i got ctds if do that, if can post a link about that im glad so ill not going take so much space at that section , because some questions i guess are not relative to post here, sorry and ty.

"HDT All in One" has no hdt.xml. If so, I was drunk

Because me your body and the problem is known especially for you.

Use the DLL 10.24.

Only install the DLL into SKSE \ Pludins \.

The download this archive: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=61985

If you wish collision for males and female-breast - copy Both files in your SKSE \ Plugins folder.

If not, copy only the htd.xml in your SKSE \ Plugins - folder.

Then rename in your SKSE \ Plugins folder in the copied htd.xml -> htdPhysicsExtentensionDefault.xml.

Then open in your NifScope femalehead.nif.

If you use a custom race-Lunari, ningheim etc. - find this mesh in a other folder, else folder in meshes \ character \ character assets-folder.

In this mesh (nif-file) you enter a NiStringExtraData - analogous to femaleody_x.nif etc.

Fuck my English is really shit.

A few pictures.

post-25678-0-17026900-1391892310_thumb.jpg

post-25678-0-94989500-1391892385_thumb.jpg

Edit:

Sorry, the correctly Filename for rename is hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I am not an expert in HDT, (far from it unfortunately) But I would try this. :

0. backup your hdt.xml and hdtm.xml

1. completely remove all in one

2. install HDT 10-24 (attached) hdtPhysicsExtensions 10-24.zip

3. link the head and hands to the hdt.xml you backeup

While I was messing up with hdt to see if I can make it a bit more to my liking it seems that loading the last save Allways results in CTD. But it loads normally if I load a previous save first, then the last.

If what I am saying is just crap, please sorrect me. I dont want to put anyone in unintentional trouble

Use the DLL 10.24.

The download this archive: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=61985

If you wish collision for males and female-breast - copy Both files in your SKSE \ Plugins folder.

Then rename in your SKSE \ Plugins folder in the copied htd.xml -> htdPhysicsExtentensionDefault.xml.

If you use a custom race-Lunari, ningheim etc. - find this mesh in a other folder, else folder in meshes \ character \ character assets-folder.

In this mesh (nif-file) you enter a NiStringExtraData - analogous to femaleody_x.nif etc.

A few pictures.

attachicon.gifNiStringExtraData_1.jpg

attachicon.gifNiStringExtraData_2.jpg

2. install HDT 10-24 (attached) attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensions 10-24.zip

While I was messing up with hdt to see if I can make it a bit more to my liking it seems that loading the last save Allways results in CTD. But it loads normally if I load a previous save first, then the last.

If what I am saying is just crap, please sorrect me. I dont want to put anyone in unintentional trouble

Really thanks guys going do that now.

Use the DLL 10.24.

A few pictures.

attachicon.gifNiStringExtraData_1.jpg

attachicon.gifNiStringExtraData_2.jpg

This HDT thing is seriously starting to turn my brain to a fucking soup !!

So, I downloaded you htdPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml and I have placed it my plugins folder. 

I am using the hdt.xml and hdtm.xml from from the archive and puted them in my charachter assets dir. 

Do I have to replace the hdt.xml and hdtm.xml with htdPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml? i.e 

copy htdPhysicsExtensionDefaultBBP.xml to character assets and rename it to hdt.xml?

i.e the file wil be the same but with another name?

2. install HDT 10-24 (attached) attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensions 10-24.zip

If you had installed "Hdt All in One", then why did you a hdt.xml???

Why are you uninstalling "HDT all in one"?

It changes NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the effects.

It changes ONLY: How do I transfer my parameters to Havok .

ONLY means:

I need to edit ONLY 3 meshes - once.

I do not need for every body, for each armor repeat the same procedure a hundred times.

And look forward when all changes will be overwritten by Bodyslide.

why didnt this worked out for me ?_? i need to add hdt.xml to the femalehead.nif right?

That is correct.

Do you use a race as Ningheim or Lunari?

Did it previously work for you?

I use Vanilla Races really ._. I like how breton looks with mature skin and enchanted racemenu 

The one with the femlabody_0.nif and _1.nif worked for me ı didnt used havok object or all in one 

why didnt this worked out for me ?_? i need to add hdt.xml to the femalehead.nif right?

That is correct.

I use Vanilla Races really ._. I like how breton looks with mature skin and enchanted racemenu 

The one with the femlabody_0.nif and _1.nif worked for me ı didnt used havok object or all in one 

If I understand you correctly, you're in femalebody_x.nif and also in the armors_nif already entered the NiStringExtraData?

What does it say in your log file?

hdtPhysicsExtensions.log.

Simply rename hdtPhysicsExtensions.txt, then you can upload them too.

That is correct.

If I understand you correctly, you're in femalebody_x.nif and also in the armors_nif already entered the NiStringExtraData?

What does it say in your log file?

hdtPhysicsExtensions.log.

Simply rename hdtPhysicsExtensions.txt, then you can upload them too.

Ah it's okay now i downloaded the file sleepy shared and removed nistring from body wierd i did the same to the head and it didnt worked :/ meh its okay now 

Sorry, one noob question:

the path for linking the Hdt Physics Extensions, should I write in Nifskope data\SKSE\plugins etc or just SKSE\Plugins as showed in photos?

Thanks everyone for kind reply...-)

You need the data folder in the path name.

@clp2011 im getting regular hdt more because can use the most recent version of hdt, and till i seen ppl post more xml version for body of that, so i can keep track with most recent version, and i wanna also hair and skirt in close future.

*edited: sorry about english its not my first language so i missundestand, you said goes better if i use so all one because goes more simple to control, i thought you said to me abandon and use insert at nif version.

Just tested the insert at head method and voilá works great, look at attach pic (its static but can seen breast movement) really thanks alot guys, one more question, im using enb, its still necessary modify : WaitBusyRenderer=false to WaitBusyRenderer=true ?

*Obs: i really love you guys, now i can equip stocking,earrings,eyepatch,etc because got i dnt need equip hdt like a armor anymore.

post-19248-0-74248300-1391907665_thumb.jpg

i tried this and it didnt work, followed the directions and set all the vales/placed all the files but i did not do waitbustyrender=true because i have no idea where that is. could anyone tell me how to get there? even if we dont need it, it still would be nice to know how.

i tried this and it didnt work, followed the directions and set all the vales/placed all the files but i did not do waitbustyrender=true because i have no idea where that is. could anyone tell me how to get there? even if we dont need it, it still would be nice to know how.

its for enb at enblocal.ini , i read somewhere idk now where, its a good thing to use that like true if using hdt, but its goes ages ago, so idk if necessary theses days so i asked if is.

and about the hdt, try using so the one here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26835-hdt-breast-collision-for-realy-all-armors-with-3-adjustments-without-hdt-havok-object/?do=findComment&comment=674912 from xxsleepyxx i used his for base to get idea what do.

Archived