PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

On 1/8/2019 at 1:38 AM, cap_wacky said:

I have had some success but it is not explained well.

Essentially you have you use the specifically named PSQ Tattoos that come with the TransformPack. You could probably rename other tattoos to that if you want.

• Once your character is done with Racemenu, Transform into Succubus and do a console Showracemenu add the tattoos with a glowing effect or however you want them to appear with maxed Satiation.
  • Then go into the PSQ MCM and enable the tattoo options you want and set current color as Maximum.
  • Go back into racemenu in Succubus Form and pick your color for minimum. Rinse and repeat in the MCM to set as minimum.
  • Tattoos should now only appear when you are in Succubus Form and pair up to your satiation value.

I did exactly that. It still doesn't work for me. The tattoos never disappear when I transform back to human. I don't know that else to do. I just give up for now.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:29 AM, Durante said:

Mainly that of the mod not loading, MCM not appearing, an energy bar appearing top left on the screen. Search the thread see for yourself. I haven't found the answer to it. And because that's how long I haven't used this mod.

I was speaking for myself,  even pointed out that there's a possible mod conflict. Maybe you should read more carefully.

Hey, I just reinstalled PSQ and had the exact same problem. No MCM menu, empty bar on top left on the screen. I thought there might be something missing, so for any lucky reason, i installed PSQ Tweaks and the MCM menu popped up again.

Hope it helps.

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ive run into an odd problem with this mod, perhaps someone encountered it before? Not gonna say ive read all 134 pages of comments, but search didnt help me =-/

My trouble comes from "cum inflation" feature. At first it worked just like it should (i've checked "racemenu morphs"). After a while im getting stuck in infinite leak animation.

I fully realize that problem is most likely caused by other installed mods, and therefore i merely hope someone has encountered it before.

In terms of load order: for body morphs i also run EC+, but ive got pregnancy disabled in it.

For idle animations, aside from obvious SL - there is TDF aroused idles.

So, if anyone got ideas - please do tell.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:16 PM, nilead said:

Ive run into an odd problem with this mod, perhaps someone encountered it before? Not gonna say ive read all 134 pages of comments, but search didnt help me =-/

My trouble comes from "cum inflation" feature. At first it worked just like it should (i've checked "racemenu morphs"). After a while im getting stuck in infinite leak animation.

I fully realize that problem is most likely caused by other installed mods, and therefore i merely hope someone has encountered it before.

In terms of load order: for body morphs i also run EC+, but ive got pregnancy disabled in it.

For idle animations, aside from obvious SL - there is TDF aroused idles.

So, if anyone got ideas - please do tell.

Don't use cum inflation on this mod, as it is broken and causes lots of trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not understanding how to make Transforming with Wings, Armor, Tail, etc work. I believe we need to put them in our load order themselves? But I'm not sure what to do from there to actually make PSQ use them in the transformation.

1 hour ago, awoused said:

I'm not understanding how to make Transforming with Wings, Armor, Tail, etc work. I believe we need to put them in our load order themselves? But I'm not sure what to do from there to actually make PSQ use them in the transformation.

Have to manualy put the concerned files in the PSQ folder inside your skyrim/meshes one (aside for the wings thats through MCM after installing anthon's animated dragon wing mod)

24 minutes ago, alphafr said:

Have to manualy put the concerned files in the PSQ folder inside your skyrim/meshes one (aside for the wings thats through MCM after installing anthon's animated dragon wing mod)

yeah. psq comes with dummy files. They are inside folders under the meshes and textures directories. You have to put your own files in these folders. The dummy files are just there to show you what to name the actual texture and mesh files you replace them with.There use to be a download with these files on this site. I personally just use the wings and horns cause the morph use to do strange things to my character. You don't actually need Real Flying unless you actally want to fly. There are static wings that allow your character to jump very high which don't require that mod. But flying is kind of fun.

43 minutes ago, fleabittendog said:

psq comes with dummy files.

Ah, that's right... I had seen those when first downloading but because I didn't actually know of the Transforming until I got in-game and tested it out, I never made the connection. Thanks, I'll try to get it all working now! Just another quick follow up question, earlier I was having trouble finding succubus-like horns to go with this, what mod would you recommend?

1 hour ago, awoused said:

Ah, that's right... I had seen those when first downloading but because I didn't actually know of the Transforming until I got in-game and tested it out, I never made the connection. Thanks, I'll try to get it all working now! Just another quick follow up question, earlier I was having trouble finding succubus-like horns to go with this, what mod would you recommend?

I believe the package I had was called psq transform pack 1.4. I got it from this site. It had all the files including the horns. It might have only been for unp though. I can't remember. Good luck!

Guest AthenaESIV

PSQ has been a mainstay in my loadout for a long time, I was curious - are there any forum member uploaded files buried in the 134 pages of posts that you consider must have or nice additions to the mod? Any references are mucho appreciated.

Also, I found some FISS scripts by Beinz inside the "player succubusmenu.psc" file (attached that section of code for reference) but it doesn't seem to show up in the game at all? Anyone know anything about this? FISS presets in PSQ would be great.

PSQ FISS by Beinz.txt

18 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

PSQ has been a mainstay in my loadout for a long time, I was curious - are there any forum member uploaded files buried in the 134 pages of posts that you consider must have or nice additions to the mod? Any references are mucho appreciated.

Also, I found some FISS scripts by Beinz inside the "player succubusmenu.psc" file (attached that section of code for reference) but it doesn't seem to show up in the game at all? Anyone know anything about this? FISS presets in PSQ would be great.

PSQ FISS by Beinz.txt 1.9 kB · 0 downloads

Honestly there is no must have mod I can think of

Tthe mod is pretty self contained and just needs you to get some interesting armor/horns for the transform meshes, beside HDT tails I don't see much

Still looking for a decent quest wich make the succubus thing a bit more organic other than "check X to become a succubi" sadly sisterhood of dibella or sanguins debauchery  wich could make a good starting point for such quest doesn't do it

Skyrim reputation mod could be interesting if someone patch in succubus support (well is good even if not supporting PSQ)

• 2 weeks later...

Adding another voice to the questions about tattoos.

Browsed this thread a lot and found many posts about tattoos but none of them offers a definitive solution and some of them are just incomprehensible.

I used a custom DDS file from another tattoo pack, copied the file into textures\psq\Overlays as filename Body_0.dds

Used the transofmr power, opened racemenu with console, went to Body Textures label, and set all of them to the desired color and glow color.

Pressed OK to the chargen, then opened the MCM, went to set tatoo color as max.

Opened racemenu again, reset textures to blank, closed, and use MCM to set those an min.

De-transformed, back to human form.

Uses succubus form again...

And nothing happens.

Tried multiple combinations of this. Can't seem to make it work.

Ignore this post if it's useless to "you/anybody".

Tattoos worked for me only if I used that toggle setting where you have different body mesh for human and succubus form(s). 
But I didn't use that toggle because it would load for 5 or more seconds (on my crappy PC +tons of .esps) each time I transformed into human/succu.

I can't get PSQ to show in MCM, and as far as I can tell it's not loading into the game at all.  ESP is definitely active, and newest version of the mod was installed into a freshly installed Skyrim with NMM.  I have all the requirements installed.  Other mods are appearing in MCM, and this one was working fine prior to game re-installation.  I've already tried waiting around for MCM to recognize it, and forcing it with setstage configmanagerinstance 1, neither has any effect.  Anyone know what the deal is?

On 1/23/2020 at 3:27 AM, BSAccount said:

I can't get PSQ to show in MCM, and as far as I can tell it's not loading into the game at all.  ESP is definitely active, and newest version of the mod was installed into a freshly installed Skyrim with NMM.  I have all the requirements installed.  Other mods are appearing in MCM, and this one was working fine prior to game re-installation.  I've already tried waiting around for MCM to recognize it, and forcing it with setstage configmanagerinstance 1, neither has any effect.  Anyone know what the deal is?

Have you started the mod with the MCM? 'Become the Succubus' or whatever it says.

15 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Have you started the mod with the MCM? 'Become the Succubus' or whatever it says.

The whole issue was that the mods was not appearing in MCM at all.  I got it fixed now, had to reinstall UIExtensions, I guess something else overwrote a part of it.

4 hours ago, teqill said:

hi can you help me make transformation for this mod to work properly

i have the SuccubusRace mod so i recon i use files from here

for now my character has no head, skin has some blueish colour and body is one big red !

The mod use a dedicated transformation file system

Look for a "PSQ dummy file" download, replace the files in it with your body meshes/texture, you need to do that for both "succubus body" and "human body", or you get the mentioned problem when turning back to normal

Hi y'all.

I've got the mod installed, plus the Succubus Race from Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903

I'm following the guide back on page 9, I figured I'd do things one part at a time starting with the eyes, but I'm already having an issue.

I extracted all the files into a folder and the instructions say to go to \Meshes\actors\character\Character Assets and copy the eyesfemale.nif  file, except it's not there. I'm probably missing something really obvious here. This mod's definitely more involved than anything lse I've done so far but I'd really like to get it working.

1 hour ago, Dragon_Nexus said:

Hi y'all.

I've got the mod installed, plus the Succubus Race from Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22903

I'm following the guide back on page 9, I figured I'd do things one part at a time starting with the eyes, but I'm already having an issue.

I extracted all the files into a folder and the instructions say to go to \Meshes\actors\character\Character Assets and copy the eyesfemale.nif  file, except it's not there. I'm probably missing something really obvious here. This mod's definitely more involved than anything lse I've done so far but I'd really like to get it working.

They're packed into \skyrim\data\meshes\meshes.bsa and \skyrim\data\textures\textures.bsa by default if I recall right. A bit of a pain (welcome to Skyrim modding), but I think they're legal issues distributing those assets otherwise I could just shoot you the files. So you'll need a BSA unpacker like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1395. Just put the mesh and texture in the right directories make sure they're named right, and you should be cooking with gas.

Ugh, figured out what I did wrong. I unpacked the "Meshes" folder, not the "Skyrim - Meshes.bsa" file. No wonder it took 2 hours to unpack.

Next issue is the body. Transforming has worked so far in terms of the hair showing up, but the body is a big red triangle with a ! in it. I know it's because a .nif file is missing, but I copies the identically named body.nif files from Data\Meshes\actors\character\Character Assets into the PSQ folder, but the big icon remains.

It's the only thing the guide doesn't explain, so I'm a little lost on what else I need to do. I'm probably copying the wrong files or something.

29 minutes ago, Dragon_Nexus said:

Ugh, figured out what I did wrong. I unpacked the "Meshes" folder, not the "Skyrim - Meshes.bsa" file. No wonder it took 2 hours to unpack.

Next issue is the body. Transforming has worked so far in terms of the hair showing up, but the body is a big red triangle with a ! in it. I know it's because a .nif file is missing, but I copies the identically named body.nif files from Data\Meshes\actors\character\Character Assets into the PSQ folder, but the big icon remains.

It's the only thing the guide doesn't explain, so I'm a little lost on what else I need to do. I'm probably copying the wrong files or something.

Turn off the body transformation and leave the hair, eyes, skin, etc, on for now if you don't need it. That option lets you swap heads and skins. You can still boost the shapes in the options. And let me know if you figure out how to swap the head for high poly one.

• 2 weeks later...