NudeShy X (X5 BETA #10.4)

(Shia-Neko-Chan.deviantart.com <--- come visit me!)

Important -- BETA9 was uploaded with an option called "nudeshynonregbypass" enabled in the ini. It's only made for if you use Smokin' Sick Style and want your attacks to break armor. If you do not run this, disable nudeshynonregbypass for the smoothest ecchi combat experience.

If you leave it on, hit detection may be wonky and armor and clothing may take more damage than they should.

BETA 10:

Reduced crashes by improving NXU and Nudeshy X interaction.

Finished the options for enhanced armor protection. With these active, armor will always protect the user from harm (including 1 hit kills) without going above or increasing maximum health.

Nepro's exceptions added to the Nudeshy2.ini file to reduce crashes.

bug fixes here and there.

Next thing I want to fix are the animations for first person. Bare with me a little longer on that.

BETA 10.1:

Fixed the armor break and protection not working because the construction set apparently didn't save a part of my work. =_=

Improved nudeshy x and nxu interaction a little more.

BETA 10.2:

Made some tweaks to the repair once a day script for stability.

Tweaked interaction between nudeshy x and nxu just a little bit.

This one allowed me to play for a very long time and hasn't frozen once.

But I'm sure, given the nature of the gamebryo engine, my experience won't necessarily match anyone else's, so I'll just upload this to see how everyone else's game works with it. :P

BETA 10.3:

more tweaks and changes for stability.

BETA 10.4:

More stability changes.

Repair once a day script re-written again.

A few more exceptions added to nudeshy2.ini.

One debugging option added for nudeshy.ini

BETA 9.0:

MAJOR work done on NPC and Player ceadb scripts.

nudeshyceadb.esp is no longer a part of the mod. It is now built into nudeshy. (option to turn on or off in ini file). Please remember not to reenable this when installing beta 9.

fixed shards system bug where items with male biped models, but not female ones would not break into pieces.

I'll probably stop working on this for a while so you guy can properly test. From my end it seems to run really smoothly, so I'll let you guys find any bugs I missed.

BETA 9.1:

Fixed the re-equipper script to also make sure an NPC picks and equips the right armor in a stack. Raised the amount of frames it waits before re-equipping, to get rid of a crash/freeze and to make sure it does not break NPC behavior..

If you are not a criminal, guards will now wait 30 seconds after a battle to let you dress or provide clothing for you. Keep walking around for 30 seconds and they'll try to arrest you, though.

I'm leaving nudeshynonregbypass enabled on purpose for this version of nudeshy. I added a few lines of code that should keep it from applying damage to armor needlessly. It played smoothly during play testing. Disable it to reenable all of the checks and rules applied to armor damage, but keep it enabled to make sure custom spells and moves can break armor.

nudeshyreequipwait and nudeshyunequipwait added to the ini. Their values are important, so if you want to continue using 9.0's ini for convenience, make sure you at least add these to your ini.

BETA 9.5:

Major bug fix here. Sometimes the game would attempt to change the player's animations during a horse mount or dismount, causing a crash.

Nudeshy Undergarments bugfixes. Some crashing and cleaning up.

Fixed a line of code that technically wouldn't actually let nudeshynonregbypass work correctly. whoops! XD

Lots of minor bug fixes.

Requested idea added for enhanced armor protection.

BETA 9.6:

Only bugfixes this time. Nothing new.

Fixed a crash related to scripts run on male NPCs and possible crashes related to male player characters.

ceadb scripts now allow underwear (and bombshell setbody) to be equipped properly.

Some code tweaked to attempt allow "countasnude" variables to work for everybody.

New enhanced armor protection is causing problems and healing people needlessly because of OBSE's event handling system. For now, that has been restricted to physical hits and magic spells (only official magic effects, not custom spells). Unfortunately, until the event handler for "onhealthdamage" is fixed, I can't allow custom spells to work here.

other minor bugfixes.

BETA 9.65: Minor bugfixes

Version X5 BETA8:

Lots and lots of bugfixes I did in my spare time. :P

Added ability to make essential and companion NPC's to have their armor break at different rates then the rest of the NPCs (options in Nudeshy.ini).

BETA 8.1:

Important update to the shards system. ^_^

Added new failsafe code that should never let a shard or shred be dispensed without a model.

BETA 8.5:

Complete overhaul of repair once a day script. Should work nearly flawlessly now, even with enchanted armor.

Added option for new items and repair script to only work in cities, shops, and inns, in an attempt to incorporate ecchi with gameplay. With this option on, you'll have to manage your companions by stopping at a city every once in a while for them to get new clothing.

Fixed script that allows NPC's to pick up their own clothing.

Option added for NPC's to pick up all clothing after battle and not only what was knocked off as a result of the ecchi combat system (this includes what was dropped as a result of other mods forcing them to drop their armor and weapons). This is an option because I can't predict any future conflicts. Still, it's great for when other mods force them to drop clothing, because it's a real pain having to pick up their clothing for them.

more bug fixes.

Next time I work on this, I'm going to tackle the ceadb scripts.

Version X5 BETA7:

Fixed guards not giving a greeting if they are male.

Added a version of CEADB for NPCs, so they will not redress themselves during battle.

Rewrote CEADB for the player. It's much more robust now (test these thoroughly).

Fixed the dumb NPC clothing behavior fixer, so it's a lot more accurate now.

guards will now check to see if you have clothing besides jail shirt and jail pants when pursuing you for being naked.

guards will now only help you (when they're above a certain disposition threshold) a certain amount of times per day.

New dialogue options for guards who pursue the player for being naked.

Fixed Nudeshy Undergarments save bloat.

Partially fixed Nudeshy X save bloat (I haven't completely gotten rid of it here, yet.)

created a very small window for script effects to cause armor damage when damaging the actor's health (mainly to accomodate SSS Smokin Sick Style mod).

A lot of bug and crash fixes...

7.1: completed the breakarmor compatibility of the guard's clothing detection script, thanks to movomo.

7.2: Fixed a couple of crashes that would happen when running the new ceadb scripts and cleaned up the execution of breakarmor/undies compatibility checks.

7.3: dumb coding mistake that broke breakarmor detection fixed. :P

7.4: problem with player unequip broken armor script fixed. A set of particularly intrusive printcs deleted.

Please test this for me!

Version X5 BETA6:

Fixed guards sometimes giving no greeting

Added an experimental disposition system for nudity.

Added an experimental way to fix missing meshes with the shards system. (bottom of nudeshy.ini)

Fixed underwear not automatically reequipping under clothes after sex with lovers system.

edit: knew I was forgetting something. Guards will now pursue naked players even if their crime gold is over 0.

Version X5 BETA5:

The missing mesh problems with the shards/shreds system should be fixed.

Some scripts made more robust.

Added ability to make certain NPC's exempt from modestydefeats and covering animations (see nudeshy2.ini for instructions)

Added Vipcxj's HighHeels integration.

Version X5 BETA4:

bug fixes.

Missing mesh problems with the shards system fixed.

New ini option "different shard amounts" added.

Makes different amounts of shards fall depending on if the armor being broken into shards is heavy armor, light armor, underwear (must be running nudeshy undergarments), or regular clothing.

Version X5 BETA3:

This one is more like a release candidate.

more bugs fixed.

Experimental death ragdoll fixer added.

Version X5 BETA2:

Many bugs fixed.

NPC dressing behavior corrector tweaked and tightened (option in nudeshy undergarments.ini).

Hopefully fixed random NPC armor damage.

Fixed Follower NPC's becoming uninterested in following the player because of the "find my own clothes" feature.

replaced clothpiece2 with a copy of clothpiece1 for now.

Other stuff I forgot to mention.

Remember to look at all the ini files and look for new features.

Tell me about any bugs you find.

If you do not receive nudeshy spells, type "set nudeshytogglespells to 1" in the console

New beta is on page 36.

Version X5 BETA:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS BETA, YOU CAN FIND IT ON PAGE 27.

Please, find all of the bugs that you can and try all of the new features that interest you.

If you need to check the player's nudity value (0 for no nudity, 1 for top nudity, 2 for bottom nudity, and 3 for both nudity) and breakarmor status (same values) in that order, type into the console:

set checkplayervalues to 1

and it'l give you the values every frame from then on through a message box.

Just set it back to 0 to turn off the recurring messagebox

All the features that I remember adding:

option to have armor fall off of the enemy, just like clothing

option to have armor or clothing have a chance of breaking permanently

option to have armor or clothing break into shards (this feature with nifse enabled depends on the system its on to play successfully)

option to have certain races have specific rates of nudeshyness

VERY optimized.

option to have the player experience modestydefeats

options for 4 modestydefeat versions for the player so far

option to have breakarmor or breakundies armor get to 0 without breaking instantly, but from then on have a chance of unequipping/breaking on every hit

NPCs can now find every single clothing that falls off of them

lots of bugs fixed in the update3d/equipping algorithms

ability to have ARMOR exempt from breakage, just like clothing now

I may have forgotten some, I'll come back and add more if I remember any.

New shards system for broken armor

New behavior corrector - An experimental system that does not allow NPCs to prioritize wearing underwear over regular clothing - watch this closely for bugs.

breakarmor integration

Version 4.0 ECE:

I've fixed so many things, I might not remember them all, but here goes.

Fixed modestydefeats. They should work a LOT smoother now.
Fixed modestydefeat chances. Before, the one with the highest chance would always be picked, but now you can have variety again.

Fixed armor not being unequipped on dead or falling actors.

Fixed disposition threshold not activating correctly if only one person is in the room.

fixed guards not modestydefeating properly.

Fixed nudejail sending you out of jail naked too and starting an infinite loop with illegal nudity mods.

aaaaand a bunch of other small things I don't remember.

4.1:

fixed the savegame bloat. It should be non-existant now. Sorry for all the trouble.

fixed characters talking about player being arrested when illegal nudity isn't enabled.

------------------------------

New 4.0 Features:

Undergarment system. The player can now wear bras or panties under their clothing simply by equipping the underwear first, then the armor. It is compatible with ALL underwear mods. Just load them in using the ini files. NPC's can even change underwear everyday if the user prefers.

added ability for user to decide which cells people should or should not be shy in.

Added dialogue for modestydefeats, nudity, and even when the player is staring at a nude NPC. -This feature requires Elys Universal Silent Voice!-

Added ability for user to decide which pieces of armor should be handled as a one piece (good for armor that look like they cover the lower body, but cause nudeshy to make you or NPC's cover when wearing it because it's not set to cover that in the construction set).

Added ability for user to decide if characters can or can't cover when wearing certain items (things like handcuffs, etc).

Added ability for player to decide if he or she wants the game to use visual effects.

Changed Steal Clothes to only work on clothing, so it has a gameplay advantage for when the player has stripped the enemy down to a bra or panties.

Added many new options to the ini file.

Added ability for user to decide which animations he or she doesn't want interrupted (this is mainly to put an end to complaints about nudeshy animations interrupting other mods like bathroom mods).

Added illegal nudity. Guards will now chase you down if you're nude, but you can get away if you're fast enough and evade all the guards.

Added ability to toggle the NudeShy spells in your spellbook using the ini.

Um. I think that's it.

4.1: new ini file feature lets you decide how long you have to be naked before the guards will pursue you.

-------------------Later on the Design Docket---------------------

I've been thinking about some sort of embarrassment debuff that scales by how many people can see you, so it's more imperative that you keep your character clothed and it's more of a threat when your character is disrobed. Possibly accompanied by some sort of player modesty defeat system, but I don't have many ideas for that at the moment.

I want to make a questline where you can get more powerful and varied ecchi spells, like that one from HighSchool DxD where the mc can set and detonate a clothing bomb. XP

I still want to try to make more animations.

I'm thinking about making animations for bigger breast sizes, but honestly I'm still trying to convince myself to do that. :P

More modestydefeats (still no ideas on that, though).

An array system, so NPC's will try to pick up ALL their clothing instead of the last lost piece of clothing.

I still would like to do something about the ragdolls distorting under certain conditions, but this game's ragdoll system is so bad.

Maybe I just need to start looking for better ragdolls?

For now, though, I think I'll switch gears again into art. I hope you enjoy this new version of NudeShy X!

I think I put everything new into the rar file...

Old Update Notes:
NudeShy v2.1 notes

Nudeshy ceadb - ceadb stands for can't equip armor during battle, which means if you've been made nude somehow during your fight, you can't simply put on more armor while the fight is going on. Activate this ESP to activate that functionality.

Nudeshy Nudejail makes it so the guards will send you to jail nude if you are nude at the time of arrest. This works best with the mod that makes it so guards will knock you out and send you to jail instead of killing you.

--MAKE ADJUSTMENTS IN THE INI FILE BEFORE USING THIS MOD! YOU'LL LIKE THE OPTIONS! There are now two ini files--

It's probably a little early for an entire number jump, but I decided it's probably only fitting that it's called version 2, because of the new Modesty Defeat system inspired by some of my favorite ecchi anime.

One Modesty Defeat creates the scenario where your opponent will become very embarrassed, stop fighting, and crouch down for a period of time.

Another modesty defeat creates the scenario where your opponent will stop fighting to try to run inside (not all will run inside. others will just try to hide themselves from you)

The last was just to see if I could pull this off. The third one creates the scenario where your opponent will become overwhelmed with the thrill of being nude out in public and begin to touch themselves. This requires Estrus or LoversMB2. Can choose between the two randomly or only one of the two.

If you have a previous version of NudeShy X, deactivate the ESP, turn on the game, save, turn it back off, and activate the new version.[/b]

Has the option to have your character only be comfortable around the same sex.

Also includes options to make NPC's not shy to be out nude (for variety).

Check out the ini file, you'll like the new options.

edit 2.01:

added instant response time to modestydefeat2 and deleted forgotten printc and messages.

3.0 ECE notes:

If you were wondering why I went quiet, it's because NudeShy X now contains a combat overhaul (completely customizable in every way), so I was working on that constantly for the passed week. Seriously, my shoulders feel like they've had a workout, I've been doing so much coding.

Ecchi combat (name taken from a similar mod I made for vindictus) is a system that makes armor breaking a part of combat. Everything in the game will break during battle at set algorithms (can be disabled), which means anything that's added to the game by modding will also be affected. So Break Undies armor will break during battle, which makes them incredibly more fun to use. It also adds extra functionality to breakundies, as well.

(ecchi combat does not work on male characters yet. If you guys want it though, I can add that feature. Just let me rest for a bit, though, I haven't worked on anything else in a week. :P)

You can now tell the game what you think should be counted as nudity (things like panties mods, bra mods, boxers, etc) as well as (for the ecchi combat system) tell it what you would like not to rip during battle (for things like wig mods, cat ears, tails, etc.)

Check nudeshy2.ini for details on how it works.

You can now tell the game what the minimum disposition has to be for your character to be comfortable with nudity with a member of the opposite sex.

There are too many new things to explain here, though, so download it and go through the ini files yourself to see. :)

Also, as an experiment, I've tried to optimize the scripts some. Your framerates should be a little faster, but I don't know if it's perfect.

I've used the same fix I used to make SeeYouSleep work on Basic Personal Hygeine, but I didn't know how to make it work when I enabled it, so just tell me if it still isn't working.

Bug fixes like disappearing people are fixed. AreYouShy Menu Options are fixed.

Try it out! It's definitely made the game a lot more fun for me! :D

3.01 and 3.1:

3.01: once again, some unfortunate bugs fixed.

3.1: More fixes for unfortunate bugs, like pantless warriors (the ones that wear cloth pants weren't putting them back on after their daily armor repair routine), unequip broken armor only working in pause menu for player character, etc.

Better block handling.

more options added by request.

Only not shy among friends nudity attitude option added.

minimum armor damage for extra resiliant armor added (by the way, the very little testing of this pointed to it working, but I'm still not completely sure as I'm tired and I quickly did the math in my head and added it before uploading. Just tell me if it's doing anything weird like healing armor and I'll gladly fix it after I sleep~)

update 3.5

NPC's can now pick up their own clothing.

Option to modify any NPC's modesty defeat.

Option to have NPC's help you find your clothes (not completely finished).

Option to ignore fall damage for armor and clothing.

Bug fixes:

fixed a bug that caused all hits to be a critical hit.

Fixed a bug where the game would falsely report that one or the other is missing if only loversmb2 or estrus is enabled. you can now only have one enabled and the game should let you.

female NPC's now check for nudity every half second, instead of every single frame, so they will not cover themselves between BreakUndies armor graphics updates.

female NPC's now have to be naked for at least 2 seconds before modestydefeat #2 (crouchdown) happens, so they will not modestydefeat in between frames of BreakUndies updating.

BreakUndies chance for fall off for NPC characters now only runs once per 5 seconds, just like the player character, so it's not nearly as sensitive as it was.

Fixed a bug that caused the player character to care about the gender of dead NPC's, so the "friends only" option should work much better now.

fixed a bug that sometimes would cause an NPC wearing BreakUndies armor to go into an infinite loop.

NPC's wearing breakundies armor will now cover themselves at the appropriate thesholds again.

Male NPC's no longer check for upperbody armor that is defined as nude, this means that if they're wearing the pair of pants containing the word "bra" (forget what they're called), they'll no longer count it as nudity.

Got rid of messages I added for myself in the repair once a day script.

Plans for next update:

I'm getting pretty bored of working on this, so it may be a while before I post another update, but next time I want to...

Polish the "Have you seen my clothes" dialogue option.

Possibly add an undergarment system (you define what kind of bras and panties the female warriors should wear, they'll be wearing it under their armor), but since I've already h eard there's another undergarment mod out there, it might not be needed.

Possibly see about making nudity illegal.

Possibly add some other suggestions that pop up...

(as usual, when making this update, make a save without nudeshy enabled, then re-enable. The ini file says new, followed by 3.2, but they're 3.5 features, not 3.2)

3.51: added missing texture file, reverted changes to stealclothes spell.

3.511: an attempt to get rid of the missed incompatibilities with bph.

3.512: I should be taking a break from this, but while I was playing, I noticed a bug that needed to be fixed in the mod.

So I did some very light coding.

ForceIdle code should now allow NPC's to swim while naked (before, they would drown).

also, this should fix the random critical hits, as well as make it compatible with encumbrance mods that lower HP when over-encumbered, like SM encumbrance and fatigue or Realistic Fatigue or generally any mod that deals damage to the player or an NPC without dealing the damage as a result of an attack.

-----------Nudeshy Experimental BETA notes here-----------------

Alright, I've successfully edited NudeShy to work a lot better so, in an attempt to make testing for this faster, I'm going to go ahead and release this here. If the original NudeShy modder wants me to take this down, I will.

I've decided that I'm a little tired of working on this so I'm going to take a break and let you guys see how far this mod's gotten over the passed few days. As always, if you see any problems or bugs in v7, let me know in this thread and when I get back to modding, I'll fix the problem.

I think i may have forgotten to take out some printc commands. I'll take those out tomorrow, okay?

Beta 7 Notes:

A lot of bugfixes including diagonal walking, faster walking (although it looks more like an embarrassed waddle now), firstperson normal speed, complete compatibility with MB2, failsafe animation switch for nude NPC's (they no longer lose additional articles of clothing or their weapons after animation switching), user customizability, complete compatibility with LoversRapeStruggle, no more idle reset when it isn't appropriate, which fixes problems with things like Estrus, Very accurate, yet customizable sexchecker. tweak it to your liking!

NudeShy Ex will now work no matter where it is in your load order, save for possible need for certain positioning before or after certain animation replacers (not that I've had any problem with that so far).

Plans for v1 (it won't be a beta anymore in the next version if everything goes well): More embarrassed animations (including the currently missing strafe animations), removal of its lovers requirement, integration of BreakUndies (if possible), and Integration of SetBody.

---------------------------------

There's a new spell in there called "Are You Shy 2?". It's disabled by default. When turned on, your character will cover herself when naked only if someone can see her or acknowledged her existence. Are you Shy? Just makes your character cover or oncover herself. In order to use Are You Shy? You'll have to first turn off Are You Shy? 2 or it'll automatically reverse your decision at the appropriate time.

Note: If any of the new spells aren't appearing in your spelbook (like Are You Shy? 2 or Steal Clothes explosion), disable the mod, load the game, save, turn off the game, and re-enable it. your spellbook will update with the new features and spells.

After getting rid of all of the bugs I've found, I finally think this BETA of nudeshy Ex (Ex for experimental) is ready to be released. As always, please as soon as you encounter any, tell me about any bugs that you find when testing this out, and I'll stay up all night to try to find the problem and fix it. Tell me anything, whether this makes your framerate lower significantly lower, if the NPC's stick in place, etc., and I'll make my best effort to fix it.

This version of NudeShy uses the animations found in the now abandoned zzBreakUndiesAddonMotionChanger and new animations I made myself.

There's a fun new spell in there called "StealClothes". it simply tears the enemy's clothes off and knocks them over if you can touch them with it. It's a little basic, though. If you guys want, I can take it out or enhance it somehow. I mainly added it because the warhammer armor destroyer doesn't tear clothing.

It now requires lovers with pk.esm and oblivion.esm.

The old version is still up for those who prefer that one. If anyone actually wants a version that doesn't use lovers (because they don't actually use the lovers mod), then I can upload one of those, too.

changelog

Version Ex Beta4: Added checks to make sure after they update their 3d, they still have the same weapons. New "steal clothes explosion" spell for fun. Much more accurate sexchecker.

Version Ex Beta3: Restored its ability to be anywhere in the load order. It now does not matter as far as I've tested. The new animations made for when only the bottoms are missing are now retained when the NPC has her weapon out. There probably are still a few quirks here and there.

Version Ex BETA2: Made new animations for bottoms only missing and a new idle animation that they'll play every once in a while when missing pants. Improved the logic, there shouldn't be an occasional flicker anymore.

Version Ex BETA:

Version Ex BETA: All the code is working, but there are some quirks. New animations galore and a new way of handling them, too.

Version 2.131: whooops, forgot to add a check to see if they're sleeping! Fixed that.

Version 2.13: added exceptions that make it not overwrite animations in sexdarkness.

Version 2.12: Added exceptions that make it not overwrite estrus and chainbeast mods.

Keep updating me on this mod overwriting other mod animations and I'll keep updating. :)
---------------

Version 2.1: just a quick fix. I forgot to comment out console message "script restarted"
----------------

Version 2.0: NudeShy Revamp v2 has been added. It fixes some bugs (including one oversight) and now females will cover their chests when topless.

This marks the base of nudeshy revamp finished if everything goes to plan. That being the case, all I need to work on now is extras, such as alternate covering animations and that tailed covering animation.

And then I'll get to work on player nudeshy and other mods related to it.

Just tell me if this version overrides any important animations from other mods and I'll quickly update with a fixed version.

Readme

Shia-Neko-Chan.deviantart.com <--- come visit me!

Let's make this as easy as possible. I've already made an exception for LoversMB2's animations to make sure it doesn't accidentally override the animation with them covering themselves, but I'm sure there are other mods out there that might be overwritten by this.

To fix this, find the animation that's being overwritten and tell me the file path to it and I'll make another exception to it to make sure it never overwrites it.

======================installation=====================

Simply move all of the files into your Oblivion folder.

That's about it.

=====================Known Issues=======================

There's only one. Sometimes the game seems to get confused if you cause too much chaos (such as... running around town and breaking everyone's armor with your armor breaking hammer until there are 30 female guards chasing you) and assign the wrong variable to the wrong NPC. If this happens, simply move to the next map over and back and that should fix it.

(This may have been fixed)

I can't get this to work with bodies formed by SetBody and LoversSetBody yet. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem to code, but right now I can't seem to get it modelpathincludes to work right. Bare with me.

New Version Ex: This mod uses Update3d to make the characters start to use a new animation set when they detect missing clothing. Update3d sometimes makes the character stand in a daze for a little longer than they should. If anyone knows a way to get around that, please tell!

=====================Future plans=====================

I want to make it so nude NPC's stop what they're doing and run inside to dress themselves, as well as covering themselves.

Also, I want to make a new self covering animation for tailed characters. Like cat girls. =w=

Maybe some other stuff, but those are the main ones.

=============old post=============
(this used to be a help post, which is why the first posts here are the way they are).

just nudity?

I have a mod that removes clothes when they get to 0% durability which is great fun, but it's a little boring when they don't seem to notice it or care.

I tried using the break undies motion changer to change their animations so they'll try to cover themselves when they're not wearing anything, but it doesn't work when they're just nude without breakundies armor on. Is there a variation that works like that?

EDIT: now that I've found this mod, I have some questions about how to edit it to work all the time. It's in the latest post in this thread so I don't have to make a new thread.

Nudeshy X v4.1 - ECE.rar

just nudity?

I have a mod that removes clothes when they get to 0% durability which is great fun' date=' but it's a little boring when they don't seem to notice it or care.

I tried using the break undies motion changer to change their animations so they'll try to cover themselves when they're not wearing anything, but it doesn't work when they're just nude without breakundies armor on. Is there a variation that works like that?

[/quote']

There's a mod called nudeshy that's available somewhere, and it does pretty much exactly what you're describing. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it in a while...

just nudity?

I have a mod that removes clothes when they get to 0% durability which is great fun' date=' but it's a little boring when they don't seem to notice it or care.

[/quote']

There's a mode called nudeshy that's available somewhere, and it does pretty much exactly what you're describing. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find it in a while...

Holy crap! You're my hero now!

I'm going to look for this with every fiber of my being.

I've been using this mod for a couple days now and I pretty much thought that it wouldn't work at all on NPC's that are running or in combat, but yesterday I guess a bug occured because the female NPC started covering herself between every attack and even started covering her chest when I broke her shield. That's the exact effect I was looking for, but I can't get the bug to happen again.

Since then, I downloaded the construction tools to see if I could put my modding and coding skills to work but nothing I do to it works! I can't make any sense of it.

Can any more seasoned modders maybe help me out with this? How can I edit NudeShy so it forces them to cover themselves more often (when in combat, when other hand is free, when running, etc) like what I was describing earlier?

Can any more seasoned modders maybe help me out with this? How can I edit NudeShy so it forces them to cover themselves more often (when in combat' date=' when other hand is free, when running, etc) like what I was describing earlier?

[/quote']

If I remember correctly, the mod normally just turns on the covering idles for every female character, and they're pretty much always on. You can go into the editor and try to mess with the parameters that determine when the idle is used, but I've never had any luck with it. It's either always on or basically never on, with no apparent logic as to why. I even tried hooking the idles to the clothed/unclothed check added by the coveryourself mod, but it still didn't work...

I'm trying to mod it for personal use, but it doesn't seem to want to listen to me.

Can anyone tell me why this code won't execute? It's probably pretty crude, this is my first experience with this language.

scn CheckNude

float timer

ref item

ref me

ref anim

ref anim2

int upperunclothed

int lowerunclothed

int unclothed

int clothed

int alreadygiven

short num

short count

short scan

short endlist

Begin GameMode

set anim to NudeShyF

set anim2 to NudeShy

messagebox "gamestart"

set count to 1

if (count==1)

set count to count+1

set me to GetFirstRef 69

set num to getnumrefs 69

set count to 1

set item to me.GetEquippedObject 2

if (item)

set me.upperunclothed to 1

else

set me.upperunclothed to 0

endif

messagebox "after check 1"

set item to me.GetEquippedObject 3

if (item)

set me.lowerunclothed to 1

else

set me.lowerunclothed to 0

endif

messagebox "after check 2"

if (me.lowerunclothed==1) && (me.upperunclothed==1)

set me.unclothed to 1

set me.clothed to 0

endif

if (me.unclothed==1)

if (me.alreadygiven != 1)

me.additem isnude2 1

set me.alreadygiven to 1

messagebox "npc should be given is nude"

endif

if (me.getissex female)

me.playidle anim 1

else

me.playidle anim2 1

endif

messagebox "should have picked the animation to play"

endif

endif

if (count>=1) && (count<=num)

while (count>=1) && (count<=num)

messagebox "in the while loop"

set item to me.GetEquippedObject 2

if (item)

set me.upperunclothed to 1

else

set me.upperunclothed to 0

endif

set item to me.GetEquippedObject 3

if (item)

set me.lowerunclothed to 1

else

set me.lowerunclothed to 0

endif

if (me.lowerunclothed==1) && (me.upperunclothed==1)

set me.unclothed to 1

set me.clothed to 0

endif

if (me.unclothed==1)

if (me.alreadygiven != 1)

me.additem isnude2 1

set me.alreadygiven to 1

endif

if (me.getissex female)

me.playidle anim 1

else

me.playidle anim2 1

endif

endif

set me to GetNextRef 69

set count to count+1

loop

endif

End

Can anyone tell me why this code won't execute? It's probably pretty crude' date=' this is my first experience with this language.[/quote']

ShiaNekoChan, if you succeed, please share! I haven't looked deeply into this myself, but at first glance, I believe the nudeshy mod works by linking an idle animation to the standard skeleton, which automatically executes if the character is not sitting, and has clothing value (using GetClothingValue) of zero. There's an additional check to play either the male or female shy animation.

The chosen idle animation isn't updated instantly when things change, so there could be a delay starting, and ending, using this animation when clothing situation changes.

Unfortunately, GetClothingValue counts jewelry too, and shoes as indicated earlier.

As to your code, for the moment I'd suggest commenting out all but the declarations and the first few lines, and seeing if that executes... then uncommenting a few more, etc. Sorry, nothing apparent to me at first glance, but I'm rather weak at the language myself.

Yeah, it does work like that. and unfortunately, the engine has too little power for that to be a viable option. :(

If only OBSE added the new variables to idle animations. Then, this wuold be extremely easy.

Anyway, this is as far as I've gotten on the script.

It always restarts after it prints "set the item" to console. Does anyone have any input?

EDIT: nevermind, I got the script working. But it's not perfect. if I undress one guard, they all feel the need to cover themselves. hmm...

Last edit: nevermind, All done. NudeShy works. If you guys want it, I'll have to do some tweaks to it before I release it.

Yeah' date=' it does work like that. and unfortunately, the engine has too little power for that to be a viable option. :(

If only OBSE added the new variables to idle animations. Then, this wuold be extremely easy.

Anyway, this is as far as I've gotten on the script.

It always restarts after it prints "set the item" to console. Does anyone have any input?

EDIT: nevermind, I got the script working. But it's not perfect. if I undress one guard, they all feel the need to cover themselves. hmm...

Last edit: nevermind, All done. NudeShy works. If you guys want it, I'll have to do some tweaks to it before I release it.

[/quote']

sounds great i'll patiently wait:)

Now that I finally have time to work on this, I have a question.

I'm trying to get the effect where they cover themselves between attacks during battle, but when I do playidle anim 1, they can't attack, and when I do playidle anim, they can't cover themselves while in battle.

Isn't there something I can set, perhaps in the kf file, where I allow the right arm's animation to be overwritten to do an attack, just like the legs are allowed to move while they walk?

edit: nevermind, found it.

Well that is awesome news!!

Please upload and we will help you test (the site members including myself) I think that it was a great immersive addon to the game.

Maybe in the future there could be reactions from other NPC's to the nudity as well, like wolf whistles or leering. Nanna's could gasp and walk the other way he he.

In any case thankyou for making the effort

Wow!! ShiaNekoChan i saw you in hongfire vindictus thread!! Glad to see you again. :D

I have one question on "Vindictus". Your ecchi body mod is so good. But do not enable more Cleavage mods? I want more bigger breast fiona. :)

Sorry about crawed reply. Forgive me!! :) And again glad to see you! XD

[/quote']

Do you mean remove armor!?! Or is it some kind of OBSE code which adds durability to simple clothing? If there is a mod out there which rips/breaks clothing (Other than the Break Undies one!) I'd really like to find out more about it.

Removing the vanilla/custom clothing with a simple code would be awsome . :)

I can't seem to get this to work for the fellas. First time I set this mod to load after personality idles. Females would cover themselves when nude but males would not. I then loaded this mod last to see if there thinking that there was perhaps a conflict, and male npcs still wouldn't cover themselves when nude.