"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Sadly when you hit the download button it gives this message (translated by google translate)

Lol, you come late, sharing the file has been canceled, next time you want breakfast yo

I found that file  dead link months ago when I was looking for a unpb version, (any version really, lol)

Yeah sorry, I just realized that myself as well.

Use this link instead.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=945434704&uk=3808658076#path=%2FSanta&render-type=grid-view

Just click on the box for Vindictus Santa Robes, and then at the top right next to the blue button, click the down arrow button to download it. ;)

Sadly when you hit the download button it gives this message (translated by google translate)

Lol, you come late, sharing the file has been canceled, next time you want breakfast yo

I found that file  dead link months ago when I was looking for a unpb version, (any version really, lol)

Use this link instead.

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=945434704&uk=3808658076#path=%2FSanta&render-type=grid-view

Just click on the box for Vindictus Santa Robes, and then at the top right next to the blue button, click the down arrow button to download it. ;)

That link you just gave shows an encrypted download. The password you gave earlier doesn't work lol

hey guys what armor accessories are in this picture?

tumblr_nfqhf66bx81tk04fto4_1280.png

yes I know the main armor is Merta Assassin armor but I mean the jacket, belt and scarf.

where are they from? I want to know about the jacket the most, I have been looking for an armor lik this just to equip over slutty armor for less sluttyness.

do you guys know of any mods like that? of course besides the one I showed here?

Use this link instead.

That link you just gave shows an encrypted download. The password you gave earlier doesn't work lol

... huh? Works just fine for me.

Did you click the proper links for it? There is one white box with a cloud on it that says Vindictus Santa Robes. When you click it, it gets a blue outline. Then just go to the top right and there is a big blue button with a right arrow on it. Right next to that, is a white button with a down arrow on it. Click that button, and it automatically asks where to save it to. Save it, extract it, and you have the mod.

Not sure what you clicked on to get an encrypted download. If it's asking for a password when you click the link, try "c2cc" and it should take you to the page I am talking about. If it is asking for a password when you try to download it, then you clicked the wrong thing lol.

Hope that helps somewhat. :s

Use this link instead.

Did you click the proper links for it? There is one white box with a cloud on it that says Vindictus Santa Robes. When you click it, it gets a blue outline. Then just go to the top right and there is a big blue button with a right arrow on it. Right next to that, is a white button with a down arrow on it. Click that button, and it automatically asks where to save it to. Save it, extract it, and you have the mod.

Not sure what you clicked on to get an encrypted download. If it's asking for a password when you click the link, try "c2cc" and it should take you to the page I am talking about. If it is asking for a password when you try to download it, then you clicked the wrong thing lol.

Did work just fine for me :o

Spotted this character recently:

65334.jpg

That face epitomizes what I desperately want to have as my character (and the hair is a good fit, too).  I know the short answer to this is "ECE" but what I'm really hoping is that either this is a follower or someone knows who made that face.  I've seen thousands and thousands of faces and this is the first one that inspired me to ask about it.  So there's just something spot-on about its construction that is effectively impossible to simply replicate by eye.

Hello,

Snagged partial bump :angel:

1 question:

Where find that textures? (amazing result :o  )

65222.jpg65223.jpg

Thanks by advance.

What body  & Tex is that anyway? the tex does look like fair but the nip slightly diffrent or is that enb at play?

Hello,

2 questions:

Someone know if it's possible to find a link for download that?

(that from Black desert online, a modder a put directly a char in skyrim):

65205.jpg65206.jpg

65208.jpg65207.jpg

2 question:

65222.jpg65223.jpg

Thanks by advance.

Bumping this because hot. 

I know the goosebumps come from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

Hello,

2 questions:

65205.jpg65206.jpg

65208.jpg65207.jpg

2 question:

65222.jpg65223.jpg

Thanks by advance.

Black desert archer converts from XnaLara on deviantart comty. Possibly some jp blogs have it now.

Char is 7K  females for screens ,he uses ECE with modded Ran headmesh as he is a dev to. 

Body is CITRUS 2 morph (hdt +ece node morph) i had to create a textures for it. As 3.0 come out i will support it.You can see Lulu references . Modded  goosebumps spec map and SSS shader in my enb i use.

yes I know the main armor is Merta Assassin armor but I mean the jacket, belt and scarf.

where are they from? I want to know about the jacket the most, I have been looking for an armor lik this just to equip over slutty armor for less sluttyness.

do you guys know of any mods like that? of course besides the one I showed here?

The Jacket is probably from some newer mod, i forget where i saw... but you can also get a similar from Katarina Outfit here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9814-cosplay-unp/

65334.jpg

That face epitomizes what I desperately want to have as my character (and the hair is a good fit, too).  I know the short answer to this is "ECE" but what I'm really hoping is that either this is a follower or someone knows who made that face.  I've seen thousands and thousands of faces and this is the first one that inspired me to ask about it.  So there's just something spot-on about its construction that is effectively impossible to simply replicate by eye.

Black desert archer converts from XnaLara on deviantart comty. Possibly some jp blogs have it now.

Ah.  Well at least I know the resource for that amazing face.  The Japanese blogs I've perused are happy to post images related to this, but never seem to post the files one could use to get the same in their game.  They're also apparently not all that keen on how action-oriented Black Desert is.  (Well, neither am I.)

The Jacket is probably from some newer mod, i forget where i saw... but you can also get a similar from Katarina Outfit here

I was looking for an armor that is split in pieces and gives me each piece individually instead of a whole outfit.

hence the jacket piece or the belts the character in the screenshot has.

I was looking for an armor that is split in pieces and gives me each piece individually instead of a whole outfit.

hence the jacket piece or the belts the character in the screenshot has.

Jacket is from Hot Pants Bikini ( http://oblivoin.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-138.html#more ) and scarf is probably from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37673/?

65334.jpg

Hello,

Snagged partial bump :angel:

1 question:

65222.jpg65223.jpg

Thanks by advance.

What body  & Tex is that anyway? the tex does look like fair but the nip slightly diffrent or is that enb at play?

Hello,

2 questions:

65205.jpg65206.jpg

65208.jpg65207.jpg

2 question:

65222.jpg65223.jpg

Thanks by advance.

I know the goosebumps come from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

Hello,

2 questions:

65205.jpg65206.jpg

65208.jpg65207.jpg

2 question:

65222.jpg65223.jpg

Thanks by advance.

Char is 7K  females for screens ,he uses ECE with modded Ran headmesh as he is a dev to. 

Body is CITRUS 2 morph (hdt +ece node morph) i had to create a textures for it. As 3.0 come out i will support it.You can see Lulu references . Modded  goosebumps spec map and SSS shader in my enb i use.

Thanks for your precious informations.

Use this link instead.

Now ya'll are making me feel like I'm losing my mind lmfao, this is what I get when I click that link.

post-433593-0-31394100-1418508115_thumb.jpg

@breadstick,

yeah that's from Demonica, i use it, and when you download DEM, you have 2 versions, a white one and a black one !

Ahh I see.  I was hoping someone had ported it over to another body style or such which is why I had never seen the black version before.  I'd like to use it but my mod collection is rather skewed for unp at this time.  Oh well.

Thanks for the heads up.

Use this link instead.

Now ya'll are making me feel like I'm losing my mind lmfao, this is what I get when I click that link.

attachicon.gifarg.jpg

Here you go, unless the file(s) your trying to download is a different Vindictus Santa Robe.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/page-678?do=findComment&comment=974917

Archived