I have a problem that for some reason the schlong is always flaccid during the first stage of sex. When it gets to the second stage its erect and stays that way even if i go back to the first stage This does not just happen for just this one, but for all strapons mods making use SOS. Does anyone know what causes this problem?

Hi. I have a question. I am using SOS and SOS for females the xp 32 Skeleton and the Lunari race. My Problem is that i can not get a Schlong for my Lunari. In the Mod Menu it says that i do not have a compatible skeleton. I searched my files to replace the Lunari skeleton with the xp 32 skeleton and found that it is splitted in many parts. Can someone help me here?  I Would really like to have this mod working with the Lunari Race.

The only files you need to replace are skeleton_female.nif, or skeletonbeast_female.nif

Any way to get multiple schlong skins to choose from without having to go in and out of game turning addons off and on?

That's my biggest gripe as well. The horse addons have multiple skins.

Having multiple skins in game would be possible with several addons. You'll need the base esp file renamed, and some records modified to point to other texture variants. If you only want to choose which skin you use, that would need a new skin-selection feature.

I have a problem that for some reason the schlong is always flaccid during the first stage of sex. When it gets to the second stage its erect and stays that way even if i go back to the first stage This does not just happen for just this one, but for all strapons mods making use SOS. Does anyone know what causes this problem?

That would be a problem with SL. I think it sends the erection event before undressing the actors, and then when the strip occurs the schlong goes flaccid because game engine. Try to undress manually before engaging or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have a problem using the mod with nexusmodmanager, the problem is today i tried to reinstall SOS, and after deleting it, i tried to add it via modmanager but nothing happens, tried 3 different mods, normal, light and equippable one, can't add any of them via modmanager, what should i do? 
Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

So having a bit of a problem, cant equip the schlong (none of them) for the Predator - Lost Tribes race.

Works fine with other races (also other custom races) that have the same body, the same skeleton and all that. Messed around in creation kit and saw no reason why it wont show. Tried both the 52 and 60 slot versions. (i changed the default body for the Predator of course, CBBE custom shape) the SOS information showed the same stuff on other races, (save for the race ID ofcourse). If anybody has any idea how to get this to work it would extremely appreciated.

EDIT: And everything has been updated, and i use the mod organizer.

So having a bit of a problem, cant equip the schlong (none of them) for the Predator - Lost Tribes race.

Works fine with other races (also other custom races) that have the same body, the same skeleton and all that. Messed around in creation kit and saw no reason why it wont show. Tried both the 52 and 60 slot versions. (i changed the default body for the Predator of course, CBBE custom shape) the SOS information showed the same stuff on other races, (save for the race ID ofcourse). If anybody has any idea how to get this to work it would extremely appreciated.

Other than the skeleton not matching I can't think of anything.

That´s what I thought so I double checked from CK and it uses the same path for skeleton as the Ningheim, but just to be sure I cloned the folder path to the mods own installation and made sure it overwrites it but no.

That´s what I thought so I double checked from CK and it uses the same path for skeleton as the Ningheim, but just to be sure I cloned the folder path to the mods own installation and made sure it overwrites it but no.

Install SOS for females, it will give an error if you try to give a schlong to an npc that isn't compatible.

Install SOS for females, it will give an error if you try to give a schlong to an npc that isn't compatible.

It gives the basic custom race notification and nothing else, that "this shape was not designed to work... or it´s a custom race" line that it always (at least with me) gives with all the custom races i have tried so far

It gives the basic custom race notification and nothing else, that "this shape was not designed to work... or it´s a custom race" line that it always (at least with me) gives with all the custom races i have tried so far

And did it show the schlong if you choose to ignore the warning?

And did it show the schlong if you choose to ignore the warning?

Not with the predator race but did with Drakian, Temptress and Ningheim, all have the same body and the same skeleton, which is what bugs me. 

Not with the predator race but did with Drakian, Temptress and Ningheim, all have the same body and the same skeleton, which is what bugs me. 

No way they have the same body and skeleton if it worked for one and not for the other.

Just an Idea, maybe that race has a "armor" equipped at all times to look a certain way and that's what's covering the junk. Unnequip everything and go to SOS menu and check "revealing armor" box.

EDIT: if that doesn't work, actually equip an armor and make it revealing to see if it shows the junk.

No way they have the same body and skeleton if it worked for one and not for the other.

Just an Idea, maybe that race has a "armor" equipped at all times to look a certain way and that's what's covering the junk. Unnequip everything and go to SOS menu and check "revealing armor" box.

EDIT: if that doesn't work, actually equip an armor and make it revealing to see if it shows the junk.

Did it both ways and no luck so i thought id check if i got the schlong visible by equipping a full set of armor. Helmet only removed the hair, and boots and gauntlets did nothing. (as in did not appear at all although they stayed equipped) and without any gear on i couldnt tick the revealing box. I even took another look through CK but didnt see anything that (at least to my limited knowledge) would do anything like this. Im quite baffled to be honest.

EDIT: Went and changed the armor class and part data type in CK from none to argonian but still no luck 

So i figured this out, it´s not about the body (well it is but not quite) the race is made so that it cannot properly equip other than certain for that race configured items. So to get the equippable schlong one would need to edit the schlong in CK. And considering the description on the mods page in nexus i feel dumber than braindead rock. Thanks for the troubleshooting help. 

Lovingly yours: Dumb-ass Grimm

So i figured this out, it´s not about the body (well it is but not quite) the race is made so that it cannot properly equip other than certain for that race configured items. So to get the equippable schlong one would need to edit the schlong in CK. And considering the description on the mods page in nexus i feel dumber than braindead rock. Thanks for the troubleshooting help. 

Lovingly yours: Dumb-ass Grimm

Glad you figured it out!

• 1 month later...

I installed all required files and I can use player.additem command to get both equippable item and ring, but ring does nothing. When I equip it I don't seem to get any magical effect and shift+pagedwn/up does nothing. Console command doesn't works either. Upon entering, say, player.sae sosflaccid I get next message: the event was not processed by the graph.

If it's important, I don't have racemenu and in a clusterfuck of mods I already have, it gave me some weird error upon game load so I removed it. I'm using an enhanced character edit instead.

Plaes halp!