View File

SexLab Squirt

A Skyrim mod which uses the SexLab framework and adds the chance of a squirt effect during female orgasms.

The chance of a squirt can be configured.

Requirements

SexLab Framework

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v114-updated-0724/

SkyUI for the configuration menu

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863/

Credits

This mod uses the Fluidity effects from the ZAZ animation pack, thanks to Chris and everyone else involved in that.

However as only a couple of NIFs and a texture were required from the pack I have repackaged those in the BSA here so that you don't need to worry about having the entire pack. I hope that's okay and if not please let me know.

Chris' experimental gush effects now included.

Thanks for Ashal for the great SexLab framework.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/01/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, SkyUI
  • Special Edition Compatible

Couldn't you technically use the same effect for males just offset the effect to about "roughly estimated" where the erect penis head is and make the effect for males ejaculating? I think that's what one the good effects that is missing from the SexLab. Also I don't think anyone is working on such an effect.

Added to SexLab Index under the Supported Addons category.

Probably could do something like that for males yes. Although you'd need to detect which animation is running as most of the time that would be going on inside. There's no collision so it would be exploding out from people's backs! :D

But I have seen others working on that which is why I decided to work on squirting instead, which is of more interest to me anyway.

Also if anyone has any suggestions, after using the mod for a while I'm feeling like the squirt could do with a sound of some sort.

Am I the only one who can't get this work? Everything seems fine. Even the MCM menu shows up but there's no fluid at the last stage of the sex. Is it because it has a %100 chance? Pillories' fluid works by the way.

You're the first person that's reported having a problem with it. Setting 100% should squirt every time, that wouldn't stop it working. I'm not entirely sure what to suggest. Do you have any other SexLab mods which might conflict? Something which adds a hook to certain sex stages?

A great idea. Unfortunately, the effect continues endlessly once the clothing using them again. If one is stripped, the effect is over. If it dressed, it's back on endlessly.

That's odd, I never saw that during testing. The Orgasm End event must not have triggered correctly. Is this a repeatable issue? PC, NPC or both? Any other related mods which might be conflicting?

Am I the only one who can't get this work? Everything seems fine. Even the MCM menu shows up but there's no fluid at the last stage of the sex. Is it because it has a %100 chance? Pillories' fluid works by the way.

You're the first person that's reported having a problem with it. Setting 100% should squirt every time, that wouldn't stop it working. I'm not entirely sure what to suggest. Do you have any other SexLab mods which might conflict? Something which adds a hook to certain sex stages?

I think it has something to do with my saves. I had to go to my very first save for the Radiant prostitution and your mod works in that save. Looks great. Definitely needs to be added on the next patch of the Sexlab. Do you have any idea why it works on one of my saves doesn't work in the other one?

A great idea. Unfortunately, the effect continues endlessly once the clothing using them again. If one is stripped, the effect is over. If it dressed, it's back on endlessly.

That's odd, I never saw that during testing. The Orgasm End event must not have triggered correctly. Is this a repeatable issue? PC, NPC or both? Any other related mods which might be conflicting?

I think the Orgasms event is already triggered. The bukkake textures are there.
It occurs in PC and NPC.

I used the clean install for the Radiant Prostitution and it worked pretty well for my old save. I tried the same solution for your mod but it didn't solve the problem. I disabled your mod and made a clean save then I reenabled it on the new one. Same thing I did for the Rp. It just doesn't work and I really want to use your mod after I've seen it in my first save. Please help.

I had issues with the first time I installed this as it did not work then (even at 100%) but I reinstalled it and it worked. I am not sure if it was a load order issue with the other sexlab mods or not. I do know that since the effect is equipped as an item any mods that won't let anything be equipped will interfere with this working (Sanguines Debauchery especially since anything added to inventory is dropped while enslaved).