Bestiality Animations - Post Your Suggestions!

Gone

Archive:

Archive from 22 August 2013 (second to last post):

Bestiality Animations WIP:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qu'est Que C'est?
This is my attempt at a long awaited concept: creature animations for Skyrim! To make sure that you guys always get something out of the deal, I'll release animations as soon as I finish them. It will start out slow, but I hope this will grow into a decent library of lusty creature animations for you to enjoy! To make this maximally useful, I'm going to take requests from you guys, and whatever is the most requested I'll do next.

To clear things up: This is a package for modders that includes models, textures and animations to make creature based sexual situations. It is only useful to modders, as the animations and models by themselves don't do anything without something to initiate them. Unfortunately, I suck at the Creation Kit and scripting, so you guys are going to have to make the mods that actually make these useful.

I'll try to do as many of these as possible within the next month or so. Unfortunately, when Uni starts again I doubt I'll have enough time or privacy to do these as frequently, if at all. I'll update when this will slow down so you guys aren't in suspense.

MOST RECENT ADDITION (added 06 August 2013):
New creature added, and the first DLC creature, the Vampire Lord! I've been avoiding DLC creatures because not everyone has the DLCs, but the Vampire Lord seems important to me due to the fact that they are player controlled. Additionally, a new Dragon animation has been added, this time taking advantage of the Dragon's tongue!

post-75273-0-54386500-1375841367.gifpost-75273-0-50499400-1375841401.gif
post-75273-0-94137800-1375841408.gif

What's in it so far?
---
  • Bear animations - Male bear on human, doggystyle, 4 stages.
  • Dog animations - Male dog on human, doggystyle, 4 stages.
  • Dog animations - Male dog on human, missionary, 4 stages.
  • Dragon animations - Male dragon on human, doggystyle, 4 stages.
  • Dragon animations - Male dragon on human, tonguefuck, 4 stages.
  • Draugr animations - Male draugr on human, suspended missionary, 4 stages.
  • Falmer animations - Male falmer on human, suspended missionary, 4 stages.
  • Horse animations - Male horse on human, doggystyle, 4 stages.
  • Sabrecat Animations - Male Sabrecat on human, doggystyle, 4 stages.
  • Vampire Animations - Male Vampire Lord on human, neck grab, 4 stages.
  • Werewolf animations - Male werewolf on human, neck grab, 4 stages.
  • Werewolf animations - Male werewolf on human, suspended missionary, 4 stages.

How this will progress: With YOUR input!
----
Considering that people have wanted sex with creature animations forever, I've decided that, to use my time the most efficiently, I'd turn to you guys to decide which scenarios to create. So, post in the thread, and let it be known what you'd like to see the most! I'll chose whatever is the most popular suggestion for the next animation. That being said, be sure to like any suggestion you'd like to see as well. With your suggestions, you can be as descriptive or vague as you want, and even include images or other media if you so desire. Basically, any idea you have, post it here and I'll look at it! Just note that I'm a modeler / animator, not a modder, so don't propose a whole scenario or story, but a specific act or action you'd like to see.

As of right now, I'm working on a final content push for this pack. I'm going to try to get as much stuff done as I can this week but I'm going to be, pardon the pun, gone after that. I'll still be on sporadically but won't have the time to work on this anymore for the foreseeable future. That being said, if there are any egregious bugs or something like that, you'll be able to message me and I'll be able to see what's up and probably fix it.

That being said, I'm going to make the final update a bit special and I'm preparing a lot of cool stuff. There's a lot of cool stuff already animated and ready to export and a few things on the way that I think ya'll will like. Here's some things to look forward to:

• Spider animations (yup I figured out the rigging problems)
  • Big spider animations!
  • Charrus animations, both grounded and flying variants.
  • Riekling gangbang for some more dlc love.
  • Support for all humanoids, including Gargoyles, Trolls and Werebears.
  • All humanoids will have 4 animations including...
  • Modular gangbang animation with support for up to 5 (!) creatures, with a minimum of 2 (obviously, one person isn't a gangbang  :P ). Can take out a creature to support a male human as a target.
  • And probably more, but don't want to promise too much. 

Download:

Permissions: You can use this file however you like. You don't have to give credit to me but I'd appreciate it! You can change anything in this file if you want.

Note that the newest version of the pack incorporates all the previous versions, so you don't have to download older versions.

Necessary Resources and Credits:
Most of these animations need custom creature bodies for genitals. I'll list the ones I used and probably the only ones that will properly align with my animations. I'm not putting these with my animation pack because I didn't make them and it keeps the file size down.

Known issues:
If you encounter any issues, please post in the thread and I'll add them to this list, and if they are big I'll try to fix them as soon as I can. If you have any insight on how to fix these issues, also be sure to post in the thread.

There are no known issues right now.

Bestiality Extras (Updated 04 August 2013):
An optional resource pack that adds genital models to creatures that aren't currently supported by other mods. I need something for the purposes of animation, so I'm going to make genitals for any creature that is needed for animation. Note that these models might not always be excellent, but should serve the purpose.

This is a separate pack so you can easily use the animations with other models once they become available.

Newest addition is the Vampire character.
post-75273-0-31750700-1375158313_thumb.jpgpost-75273-0-03898600-1375303552_thumb.jpgpost-75273-0-43328700-1375670148_thumb.jpgpost-75273-0-20012800-1375670155_thumb.jpgpost-75273-0-26917700-1375670161_thumb.jpgpost-75273-0-37992300-1375670169_thumb.jpgpost-75273-0-49575100-1375840639_thumb.jpg

Archive from 04 August 2013:

Three new creatures supported: the Bear, the Sabrecat, and the Horse! All of them now have doggystyle animations.

post-75273-0-08182200-1375670915.gifpost-75273-0-33322600-1375670928.gifpost-75273-0-72468600-1375670938.gif

Note about the gifs: The gifs are meant to give a preview of the motion, they aren't meant to look that visually appealing. For the horse in particular, the skinning is actually wrong and looks pretty bad, but in game it looks fine. Just pointing out that I know the generic bald chick isn't the sexiest thing in the world  :P .

What's in it so far?
---
  • Bear animations - Male bear on human, doggystyle, 4 stages.
  • Horse animations - Male horse on human, doggystyle, 4 stages.
  • Sabrecat Animations - Male Sabrecat on human, doggystyle, 4 stages.

Archive from 31 July 2013:

Two new creatures added, Draugr and Falmer! Additionally, werewolves have a new animation. All of these animations are based on the same motion, but are customized enough to be different for each creature. A system like this will be used more in the future to create more animations quicker for this pack.

post-75273-0-57668700-1375304994.gifpost-75273-0-82201200-1375305001.gifpost-75273-0-76879400-1375305009.gif

Note about the gifs: The gifs are meant to give a preview of the motion, they aren't meant to look that visually appealing. For the werewolf in particular, the skinning is actually wrong and looks pretty bad, but in game it looks fine. Just pointing out that I know the generic bald chick isn't the sexiest thing in the world  :P .

What's in it so far?
---

BestialityAnimsWIP3.zip

Archive from 26 July 2013:

Two new creatures with a four stage sex animation, Dragons and Werewolves! Dragons have a special finishing animation, but you'll have to see that one in game  ;) .

post-75273-0-59072800-1374892328.gif
post-75273-0-54997300-1374892309.gifpost-75273-0-88265700-1374892320.gif

Note about the gifs: The gifs are meant to give a preview of the motion, they aren't meant to look that visually appealing. For the werewolf in particular, the skinning is actually wrong and looks pretty bad, but in game it looks fine. Just pointing out that I know the generic bald chick isn't the sexiest thing in the world  :P .

What's in it so far?
---

BestialityAnimsWIP2.zip

Archive from 24 July 2013:

Quick update, added another animation for dogs, a missionary sex with human animation. Note that these were designed for the Horny Dogs of Skyrim mod by diarawr. This has been tested and proven to work on dogs as well as wolves!

post-75273-0-78979900-1374518585.gifpost-75273-0-17817000-1374685099.gif

Next up are dragons. I was facing some technical difficulties but things should be quicker now.

Archive from 21 July 2013:

Doggystyle with wolves:

The first animation pack included with this mod to prove the concept, a wolf going at it with a human! Includes all the wolf models with naughty bits and the standard 4 stage sex animation.

BestialityExtrasWIP1.rar

BestialityExtrasWIP2.rar

BestialityExtrasWIP3.rar

BestialityExtrasWIP4.rar

Hi! Great work so far and thanks for your contribution. I honestly don't know about the rig part , but I assume you should use xp32's skeleton since it has bones for the vagina. I think you should do them yourself personally for best quality animations if you have the time.

I know it doesn't really make a lot of sense, but I would like to see some cowgirl type of animation with a wolf/dog. As far as I know, we never had anything like it in Oblivion, so I would like to see it in Skyrim. And thanks for taking the time to work on all of this. As you said, everyone has been wanting the animations for a while and now that they framework is in place, hopefully you will entice others to create new stuff as well. I appreciate all your effort.

2. I sort of jumped into this without looking into the finer details that much, but after doing some exploring I've noticed there are a few models out there already of animals with naughty bits. Should I use more outside resources like that or continue developing them myself? The plus side toward doing them myself is that I can make sure they look good both visually and for rigging / animation purposes, but the plus side to using outside assets is that I could focus soley on animation and probably get more done. A bit conflicted on this, so let me know what you think.

I, personally, would like to see you use the preexisting models for creatures. Most of them are being worked on and improved independently, which would allow you to focus solely on animation, and the animations are what's missing with beast mods.

Falmer animations?
They're like the ultimate rape creatures I suppose, I'd prefer those over Draugr, zombies scare the shit outta me.
I know Falmers have different skeletons to all the playable races but I feel with them having "similar" humanoid skeletons they would be an easier starting point before messing with all of Skyrims natural wildlife.

But you might be a really ace animator so I guess it's no biggie really, but that's what I feel you should start with =P

I have some suggestion (fairly detailed) primarily werewolves only so far. So far i have two types of animation both of which when triggered will display a msg box. The two animation types are as follows:
-FEED-
-ACTUAL SEX-

Feed Animations:
whenever you press "E" to feed a msg box will appear giving you three options. The options are as follows:
-Feed: (Standard Feeding)
-Rape [Feed]: (you get on all fours and lick the animals or humans vagina/[penis] afterwards you mount the victim (Doggy Style) and then this animation last about 10sec then once over the werewolf leans over bites the victim in the neck and kills it fully.) "even though the victim is technically dead in order to feed lets just say it was revived..."
-Oral/Genital Fixation [Feed]: basically starts the same way as the rape just instead of mounting the victim and actually raping it you just straight out eat them out..."Literally"

Sex Options Animations:
-You talk to your partner and certain options come out depending on what form you are as well as what form they are. The following      animations are as follows.
                                                                                    [both are werewolves]
>Lust Option: You howl and when you do the female werewolf will get on all fours walk up to you and lick your cock. Afterwards, she will turn around lift up her tail and then you will walk up to her and begin to lick her pussy after a while you will mount her and pretty much fuck the shit out of her. once finished before you pull out she will pee as a sign of an orgasm.
>Rape Option: You start getting horny so you walk up behind her and start to force yourself on top of her. She will begin to growl and snarl at you but pin her into a feral doggy style position and when you thrust yourself into her she begins whimpering like a dog would. Once you finish before you pull out she will squirt/pee and she will lift her leg up as if to pee like a male dog would but instead you go under her and lick and clean her all up.
>Oral Option: She gets on all fours and begins to lick your cock. You then get on all fours as well but once you do she will take your cock fully into her mouth and you begin to slowly thrust into her essentially face fucking her. After a while you will lean over and start to lick her pussy after a couple secs she will squirt/pee and while your hungrily licking it all up you begin to thrust faster and harder until you cum into her mouth.

[Werewolf is Female and Male is Human]
>Lust Option: Essentially the same as the both werewolf version but instead of eating her out you just straight up thrust yourself in her. she whimpers a little bit but because of shock not pain. Before you pull out she will quirt/pee.
>Rape Option: She Gets on all fours and sniffs around you get horny and decide to really want to be inside her so you just straight up penetrate her at first she starts whimpering and crying like a dog but eventually gives in because of the pleasure.
>Oral Option: You are tired so you lay on your back she then slowly crawls up to you and starts to sniff your cock and then lick it. Eventually she fully engulfs you cock after a while she turns around and sits on your face (Basically 69pos). Once she has finished she will squirt all over you while howling.

[Werewolf is Male and Female is human]
>Lust Option: You get on all fours and walk up to her and begin to lick her pussy after a while she turns around so you can lick both her ass and her pussy at the same time. After a little more time you can't control yourself so you knock her down on all fours and mount her and begin thrusting as hard as you can into her. before you pull out she squirts all over the floor.
>Rape Option: You get horny so you bite her on the neck not to kill but enough to display dominate control over her. You eventually manage to get her into the doggy style pose and you then continue to fuck the living shit out of her. Once finished she will squirt.
>Oral Option: She is laying on the ground however unlike the Female Werewolf Version you walk up to her from head down meaning   essentially behind her. You lean over her and sniff her pussy then you begin to lick her all up. She gets so wet from it that she notices your throbbing cock  dangling down right next to her face. She grabs your cock and begins sucking on it eventually taking it all in her mouth while you face hump her. after a while she squirts and you cum in her mouth.

THAT IS ALL I GOT FOR NOW AT LEAST FOR WEREWOLVES
-Now I understand this is a lot of little animations but i was wondering isn't it possible to make like a cut-scene type of event for instance once the option of either of this animation be it feeding or sex you will hit a black screen or instantly start a scripted animation where you can stop it by idk jumping or something but you have no control over the animation you understand I'm not at all keen on the animation aspect i personally don't understand how it works TBH... but here is my suggestions I'm sure some here will like if not well that sucks.. anyway as my character is a werewolf I personally will be very happy with having just this animation... Don't get me wrong now i would really like to see some Mare fucking/ Bitch (Wolf) Fucking/ Sabre-Cat Fucking/ and of course some great sex with some dragon bitches...jajajaja but my opinion is that since they are feral creatures not much you can do with them if not fuck them doggy style since the werewolves have human stances it allows them to technically experience sex much more freely

The animation is not bad but that's not really how a dog/wolf mounts a female, normally he puts the entire cock in and moves very little (only jiggles very fast).

But keep going ;) it"s much more important than dragons or other unbelievable things...

Great work.

2. I sort of jumped into this without looking into the finer details that much, but after doing some exploring I've noticed there are a few models out there already of animals with naughty bits. Should I use more outside resources like that or continue developing them myself? The plus side toward doing them myself is that I can make sure they look good both visually and for rigging / animation purposes, but the plus side to using outside assets is that I could focus soley on animation and probably get more done. A bit conflicted on this, so let me know what you think.

If you get permission to alter it as you see fit and include it in the resource then it would make things easier and quicker. But your call.

The penis is way too big and the movement is too much. The dog should stand still and the women should do the work.

Would the penis always be present or only during sex or arousement.  If it works like SOS maybe you can shrink it to nothing, then enlarge it when aroused. I have no clue how this works so no clue if its possible

Like Oblivion's Lover's Bitch. Provide Girl animation of her crawling on her fours and on her forearms to encourage the dog to mount her. Great resource.

and so the competition begins... there is already a thread for that purpose even though it got silent there.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13979-wip-beast-animations-for-skryim/page-12?hl=beast

nonetheless competition got its pros and cons, but for me on that matter definitely more cons.

it somehow feels like many people are just trying to get a piece of that cake of acknowledgement.

i dont know whether or not you did the models by yourself, but make sure you get permission before you continue if not. also as EB is the one that takes care of beast related modelling, i would recommend that you talk to him/her to provide compatibility as his/her models appear to be the most used ones as well as the ones of the highest quality.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I've decided to use pre-existing models (assuming some exist for the creature I want to do, if not then I'll make my own) and modify the existing animation to fit more with the pre-existing models and change the animation a bit to be more natural, as well as see if I can add vaginal animation support (@Leito86, I'm using TBBP but it's not obvious in the gif but more obvious in my in game tests. Thanks for the info!).  After that, I'll look more thoroughly at the suggestions for the next animation.

I don't think it's about competition, more like more people animate the same thing more animations get released in shorter amount of time. In the end you get more diversity to everything. If only 1 person is animating then it takes much longer to have the same amount of new stuff then having a group of people ll doing the animating there way.

Right now i am rigging a troll to do the same thing. It takes some time having each creature rigged but the end result is you get to animating more easily, then if you don't use rigs.

Archived