does any one know if this ability is available yet i know Gorilla K mods are hard to come by  ( yay for my first post here ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW4v_uXhDy0

as far as I understand it is not his work?.. so it will be more harder to find... I am also interested in it D:

Some of it came from his starburst mod and the combat animation came from freestyle katana animation. But I wanted to know where he got the quickdraw animation for the katana... I guess freestyle katana animation got updated.

does any one know if this ability is available yet i know Gorilla K mods are hard to come by  ( yay for my first post here ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW4v_uXhDy0

as far as I understand it is not his work?.. so it will be more harder to find... I am also interested in it D:

Some of it came from his starburst mod and the combat animation came from freestyle katana animation. But I wanted to know where he got the quickdraw animation for the katana... I guess freestyle katana animation got updated.

hmm now that you mentioned it.. I am sure I saw that katana animation before.. just that I cant remember it... tnx for that info xD

Does anyone know where I can find this Final Fantasy 15 mod?

I'm not so much interested in the character model or clothes, despite however cool Noctis is, but rather I'm looking for the teleportation power that's shown off as well.

Something similar would be nice too, but I really like the effects from it as it is.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!

the ningheim race has this as a basic power, dunno for sure how high your level needs to be (maybe not at all) but it works like a shout.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/?

Seems like it. If I remember correctly you get it around level 10. Buuut I wonder if u have them installed you could probably use console to add it to your other characters?

ill look in to it, need to know the spell name.

BRB, editing this in case i found it.

EDIT: apperantly skyrim hates me now, it's borking out on me.

first the default female skeleton was denied when i tried to overwrite it so i deleted it, then i had a different problem i still have not found what.

all it does now is start up, load the save file and CTD. #$%@#%#

maybe someone else can help you who is also using the same race, it's one of the race specific "powers"

also, there is a console command for this, first know the spell name, use "help <spellname>" and the do "player.addspell <spell ID> 1"

Hello there!

I am wondering what skin texture is this:

36925-1-1390695967.jpg

I usually can easily say what skin texture is on a character, but here... Oo I don't know, looks like real girl, SG may be? No idea!

Thanks!

Looks a little more like Real Girl then SG, i'd take a good guess to say thats the one. o-o

Hello there!

36925-1-1390695967.jpg

I usually can easily say what skin texture is on a character, but here... Oo I don't know, looks like real girl, SG may be? No idea!

Thanks!

Looks a little more like Real Girl then SG, i'd take a good guess to say thats the one. o-o

It could be both.  It's relatively simple to combine the two in photoshop (probably Gimp as well).  It's quite a viable solution for those that feel 'Real Girls' is too detailed or saturated.  Given how simple it is, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people do it for their screenshots.

Hello there!

36925-1-1390695967.jpg

Thanks!

It could be both.  It's relatively simple to combine the two in photoshop (probably Gimp as well).  It's quite a viable solution for those that feel 'Real Girls' is too detailed or saturated.  Given how simple it is, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people do it for their screenshots.

Thanks! The autor should release it, it's a great skin! (And no, I don't find this easy to do on photoshop xD but if you have a tutorial I'd gladely take it!)

Hello there!

36925-1-1390695967.jpg

Thanks!

Thanks! The autor should release it, it's a great skin! (And no, I don't find this easy to do on photoshop xD but if you have a tutorial I'd gladely take it!)

I did release the textures already (I'm the author of the pic and the textures). Here's a link

I also have a tutorial floating around for basic texture editing. Link.

Hello there!

36925-1-1390695967.jpg

Thanks!

I did release the textures already (I'm the author of the pic and the textures). Here's a link

I also have a tutorial floating around for basic texture editing. Link.

Thanks you so much! :)

These are mashups. The bra is from Blacktalon Armor (main1) which has been removed from Nexus.

Thanks...

To get you started, the author of the Blacktalon armor posted a link on these very forums to his/her personal blog where he hosts it. You can find that here: http://mods247.blogspot.com/.

Can't help you about the underwear, but I think the thighhighs might be from the racemenu pantyhose plugin, which can also be found somewhere on these forums.

Does anyone know where I can find this Final Fantasy 15 mod?

I'm not so much interested in the character model or clothes, despite however cool Noctis is, but rather I'm looking for the teleportation power that's shown off as well.

Something similar would be nice too, but I really like the effects from it as it is.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out!

the ningheim race has this as a basic power, dunno for sure how high your level needs to be (maybe not at all) but it works like a shout.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/?

Seems like it. If I remember correctly you get it around level 10. Buuut I wonder if u have them installed you could probably use console to add it to your other characters?

ill look in to it, need to know the spell name.

BRB, editing this in case i found it.

EDIT: apperantly skyrim hates me now, it's borking out on me.

first the default female skeleton was denied when i tried to overwrite it so i deleted it, then i had a different problem i still have not found what.

all it does now is start up, load the save file and CTD. #$%@#%#

maybe someone else can help you who is also using the same race, it's one of the race specific "powers"

also, there is a console command for this, first know the spell name, use "help <spellname>" and the do "player.addspell <spell ID> 1"

ok, fixed my game and found the spell.

first make sure you have the race in your game, then type in the console

help "ethereal shift"

there you'll see

spell: <ID> "ethereal shift"

then type in console

player.addspell <ID> 1

These are mashups. The bra is from Blacktalon Armor (main1) which has been removed from Nexus.

Thanks...

To get you started, the author of the Blacktalon armor posted a link on these very forums to his/her personal blog where he hosts it. You can find that here: http://mods247.blogspot.com/.

Can't help you about the underwear, but I think the thighhighs might be from the racemenu pantyhose plugin, which can also be found somewhere on these forums.

The gloves can be found in this set: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34308/