Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Are there any overhauls out there which aren't biased the by authors oppinion about how my difficulty slider in the game should look?

Something to spice skyrim up. Without irritatingly stupid unwanted penalties like slowing the player down to a snail while wearing heavy armor or getting one-shot by a freakin mudcrab.

Are there any overhauls out there which aren't biased the by authors oppinion about how my difficulty slider in the game should look?

Something to spice skyrim up. Without irritatingly stupid unwanted penalties like slowing the player down to a snail while wearing heavy armor or getting one-shot by a freakin mudcrab.

I like Deadly Dragons, for making Dragons more formidable opponents and adding the possibility of random dragon assaults every few days (configurable in MCM.)  Comes with an optional Deadly Monsters add-on that I haven't used so far.

ich sage nur 3 buchstaben " TGM" . :D  :lol:  :P

ich sage nur 3 buchstaben " TGM" . :D  :lol:  :P

@Winny, You completely misunderstood my post.

@ErikModi, Thanks but i'm already decked out when it comes to dragons. I'm using Ultimate Dragons. :)

Is there a way to get SoS penis for better males?

The one for better males is ok, but the ones for SoS is much higher quality.

This request makes no sense.

The body that comes with SOS is better males, just with a hole cut out for the SOS penis.

The body mesh, textures, UV, everything else is the same. The only slight change is the texture for the abs, and that can be changed anyway.

I'm sure that this question has been asked, but I've had terrible luck finding an answer. I hope you all will be able to pitch in. 

The vanilla orcs are so dull. Even with many body mods added they are not all that impressive to me. Do you guys know any good mods that would make the males more impressive (ie. larger, more fierce, sexy!)?

I'm sure that this question has been asked, but I've had terrible luck finding an answer. I hope you all will be able to pitch in. 

The vanilla orcs are so dull. Even with many body mods added they are not all that impressive to me. Do you guys know any good mods that would make the males more impressive (ie. larger, more fierce, sexy!)?

Have you tried SoS with muscular body?

Anyone know if the Angeli Elin flyin' broom is still available somewhere that does not ask you to install an exe to DL it?   Was here once I think but taken dn.

the only thing I found .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21194-animated-dildo/

Thx, Winny.  I saw that 1 but no broom  :(

Pretty sure it was here on LL b4 but got taken dn, along with a bunch of other stuff.  Maybe some1 over East got peeved at it being here.  Unless it's on Mediafire or Mega, dem J an K sites are usually ca-rap for DLin stuff, cuz they want u to add an exe to DL, and we kinda don't trust them here.

TY anyway!

Have you tried SoS with muscular body?

I do have that installed and they look great with it. There are mods that change the features of Argonians to resemble dragons and such. I was curious if there was anything like that for orcs. Seems like they are just "as seen".

Anyone know if the Angeli Elin flyin' broom is still available somewhere that does not ask you to install an exe to DL it?   Was here once I think but taken dn.

the only thing I found .

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21194-animated-dildo/

Thx, Winny.  I saw that 1 but no broom  :(

Pretty sure it was here on LL b4 but got taken dn, along with a bunch of other stuff.  Maybe some1 over East got peeved at it being here.  Unless it's on Mediafire or Mega, dem J an K sites are usually ca-rap for DLin stuff, cuz they want u to add an exe to DL, and we kinda don't trust them here.

TY anyway!

Actually, I removed the files and had the thread deleted when the latest forum rules were enacted.  The original author gave me permission so it wasn't "some1 over East got peeved at it being here".

Hello! I was wondering if anybody have a download link to the TAOHUA COLLECTION of clothes for UNPB. It includes a fox folder with six pieces of clothing, including a white strapples bra. I had it but some archives messed up, and I can't seem to find it again.

I've been looking high and low for decent tan lines for my 7base UNP body.  I absolutely love the Sunburn for UNP and CBBE mod but it only features the tan line I like in the CBBE category.  I can't find a normal shaved bikini tan line to save my life!  My skyrim life would be complete if I could just find a normal bikini tanline texture (that and a wet transparent shirt mod : ) !  I think I've seen just about every UNP tan line/sunburn texture online and none of them are to my liking.  Would it even be difficult to convert the CBBE to UNP? 

This is what I'm referring to:

post-125539-0-39632400-1404990179_thumb.png

The only thing close I've seen is a bikini thong-looking one but I really like the lower version that hugs the hips.  An even lower at-the-hips version would be more awesome.  Does such a thing exist?  Thank you.

I've been looking high and low for decent tan lines for my 7base UNP body.  I absolutely love the Sunburn for UNP and CBBE mod but it only features the tan line I like in the CBBE category.  I can't find a normal shaved bikini tan line to save my life!  My skyrim life would be complete if I could just find a normal bikini tanline texture (that and a wet transparent shirt mod : ) !  I think I've seen just about every UNP tan line/sunburn texture online and none of them are to my liking.  Would it even be difficult to convert the CBBE to UNP? 

This is what I'm referring to:

attachicon.gifBest CBBE burn.png

The only thing close I've seen is a bikini thong-looking one but I really like the lower version that hugs the hips.  An even lower at-the-hips version would be more awesome.  Does such a thing exist?  Thank you.

This is for all "body".

Sunburn for UNP and CBBE by kraken973

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14322/?

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/14322-1-1334063659.jpg

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/14322-1-1334528273.jpg

Thank you, Lonely Hunter, but that was the mod I was referring to that didn't have the UNP version of the specific sun burn I was looking for.  The UNP and CBBE bikini versions are different and only the CBBE version has the look I want.  I was happy to of found that a few hours ago only to discover the UNP didn't have the one I pictured in my previous post.  I really don't like the 80s' thong bikini look that the UNP version offers at all.  My character is already super pale so to have that CBBE version I want would darken her up as well as have those awesome tan lines.  

Thank you, Lonely Hunter, but that was the mod I was referring to that didn't have the UNP version of the specific sun burn I was looking for.  The UNP and CBBE bikini versions are different and only the CBBE version has the look I want.  I was happy to of found that a few hours ago only to discover the UNP didn't have the one I pictured in my previous post.  I really don't like the 80s' thong bikini look that the UNP version offers at all.  My character is already super pale so to have that CBBE version I want would darken her up as well as have those awesome tan lines.  

I still a mod found, but I do not know really if that is what you are looking for. there are not very many sun tan mods.

Tan and Shine for CBBEv3-2 and UNP Body by Desufire

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22576/?

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/22576-1-1358416282.jpg