View File

TamagoSetBody Reboot

Improved Tamago Setbody, and its pregnant data pack.

7md24tfzciptf15bg.jpg

Updates

* 10/09/2014 : v2.02

- New feature: too many ejaculated sperm causes the belly growing as if got pregnant - draft by WappyOne.

* 08/08/2014 : v2.01a

- Fixes the bug that was thought to be fixed in 2.01.

* 08/08/2014 : v2.01

- Fixes conflicts with some mods that equips naked clothing items by specifying mod names to exclude. Configured by ini.

* 08/06/2014 : v2.00

- REBOOTED. Rewritten from scratch.

- CTD issues solved.

- New feature: original body type is restored after pregnancy is over, if any.

- New feature: random pregnant mesh assignment - works for any item with compatible slot.

- Several other improvements incluing performance, stability.

- from v1.93: debug messages were commented out. array badindex error fixed. several logic errors fixed.

* 02/25/2013 : v1.01a

- Supplement for BA compatibility : Wait until Break Armor finishes the initialization, should fix TSR's own initializing bug.

- Fixed ini file typo. Random clothing swap will also work on Postterm Pregnancy now.

- DATAPACK UPDATED now contains Shivering Isles & Knights of the Nine.

- Found some folder name error for EVE, fixed it.

* 02/21/2013 : v1.01

- Minor change on the back-end.

- Made some fixes to ensure Break Armor compatibility : Mesh path of swapped outfits will be reverted back to the default state after swapping is done.

- Adjusted data purging to be less aggressive.

* 02/20/2013 : v1.00

- Initial (public) release. beta 0.43 -> 1.00

Requirements

Tamago Club v1.10 or higher.

v1.12 - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4356-hiyoko-generators-tamago-stuff-x-hiyokoclub-105-tamagoclub-112/

v1.15c - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13377-tamagoclub-115c-hiyokoclub110a-stuff-eng/

OBSE v0020 or higher.

SetBody Reloaded Blockhead Edition v0.35 or higher.

Without SetBody, this cannot change npcs' body type.

Things you have to download:

-Core plugin in the download page.

-Complete vanilla stock clothings data pack. (containing 3 stages each) (SI and KOTN INCLUDED)

Technically not required to run TamagoSetbody, but what's the point of having TamagoSetbody without any pregnant meshes?

http://www.4shared.com/archive/7vjOl_1Yce/Tamago_Outlet_120.html

NOTE: TamagoSetBody Reboot is NOT compatible with any other. You must make a clean save. See the readme file as for how to install/uninstall things.

This is compatible with Break Armor. You may experience some oddities time to time, though.

Features

***What does this mod do***

TamagoSetBody Reboot is a continuation to TamagoSetBody Revised, after years of silence.

Now that I finally have confirmed that v1.93 and v1.94 is very stable, here's the 2.00.

Basically this mod does 3 things:

1. Set pregnant body type to the pregnant women.

2. If a pregnant woman equips an item, attemps to find the pregnant version of the mesh.

3. If no compatible mesh is found, simply assign a random mesh.

In TamagoSetBody Reboot, there were many changes on the back-end. Most importantly, its stability has been greatly improved.

***Set Pregnant Body***

Automatically sets the body type. Whether they are realistic belly or uber-monster pregnant belly, it is your choice. Configurable by ini.

After pregnancy is over, their body will be reverted to the previous body type - if your SetBody is Blockhead 0.35 or higher.

***Mesh Swap***

If a pregnant actor equips something - let's say a set of fur armor, then the appearance of the fur armor for the actor is changed to the pregnant version.

For this you need to install the stock armor pack; or get the pregnant meshes somewhere. As long as the meshes are there, it will work.

TamagoSetBody Reboot automatically detects whether compatible meshes are there or not. For the naming convention, see the "Modding with TamagoSetbody" section.

***Random Mesh Assignment***

So, TamagoSetBody tried to search the pregnant meshes, but wasn't too lucky. In this case it will look up to the installed meshes and randomly assign one of them.

This is a big difference between the Reboot and the Revised(previous version). In TamagoSetBody Revised, you had to rely on external clothing mods to provide random items, but now you can forget about it.

In short, random assignment in TamagoSetBody Reboot is kind of mesh swap, too.

Addendum

This mod is dedicated to make actors look like pregnant. So this can do something even if it has nothing to do with pregnancy, if it requires actors to look like pregnant.

**Cum-inflated Female Belly**

(Disabled by default)

When a female actor receives too many sperm while having sex, her belly will bulge as if she got pregnant.

You can configure different body type here, and set the number of sperms needed to proceed the stage.

Obsolete v1.01a descriptions: as the Reboot version is not compatible with this, you can also download it if you really need it.

Downloads

Core plugin and ini (Ver 1.01a) (Mirror)

http://www.4shared.com/archive/jBlW2kh7/Tamago_Setbody_Revised_101a.html

Complete vanilla stock clothings data pack. (containing 3 stages each) (SI and KOTN INCLUDED)

Technically not required to run TamagoSetbody, but what's the point of having TamagoSetbody without any pregnant meshes?http://www.4shared.com/archive/7vjOl_1Yce/Tamago_Outlet_120.html

Optional, old Vanilla Maternity Clothes plugin.

If you do use cumstom clothing mods you may also want this.

Note, I'll remake the entire plugin with the datapack above when I get the chance.

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=11646

Installation

For the plugin, put the esp and the ini into your data folder and data\ini folder, respectively.

It's backward compatible and ini is compatible with older versions of TamagoSetbody as well. No clean save is needed for installing this.

For the data pack, unpack the archive and throw the data folder into yours.

Optional data folder is included for those using EVE clothing replacers. ( OOO or FRAN not supported, though )

It is strongly recommended to use OBMM or Wrye Bash when you install it. Manually deleting it would be a huge pain.

Uninstallation

If you don't want TamagoSetbody anymore for some reason, somewhat special way is needed to delete it.

(The same thing is applied to the 'old' TamagoSetbody.)

The legacy TamagoSetbody system gives random clothings to pregnant folks, and takes them back after they give birth. If you deactivate TamagoSetbody suddenly, bad thing happens, already-distributed clothings still remain in each npc's inventory.(and pregnant body type remains set as well)

There are 2 ways to prevent this:

1.If you plan to delete TamagoSetbody completely from your Oblivion forever,

-Modify your ini first. Set no body type for any of the pregnant stages.

-Also modify your TamagoClub ini, from there set conception rate to 0 in order to prevent new pregnant npcs from appearing.

-Before you deactivate the plugin, wait for at least one whole pregnancy cycle. If it is 7 days, wait for 7 days.

-Now every npcs in the world is not pregnant, and not one of them have pregnant clothings. You can delete TamagoSetbody finally.

2. If you plan to re-install TamagoSetbody later, this is the easier way.

-Deactivate the TamagoSetbody plugin and source clothings mods plugins altogether. If Maternity Clothes.esp is your source plugin, deactivate it. (You can re-activate it after you're done)

-Now you can make a clean save this way.

Features

***Legacy Feature and the Backward-Compatibililty***

TSR is compatible with older versions of TamagoSetbody.

And you can use the old ini file from the old TamagoSetbody.

Legacy TamagoSetbody equips npcs with random clothings, but does not care if the equipment is fullbody outfit or upper/lower only outfit.

TSR distinguishes their slots and will equip npcs properly. In addition to this, you can set body types & clothings for each 11 different states.

***Mesh-Swap***

Just like Break Armor Framework, TSR works by swapping the mesh path of the object instead of adding another object.

Old TamagoSetbody system gives one clothing and one armor for each trimester, so if you unequip them or throw away them somewhere you don't look like pregnant anymore.

but TamagoSetbody Revised allows you to equip/unequip any items (that have compatible meshes) freely when you are pregnant.

TamagoSetbody Revised has ability to automatically detect compatible meshes, so you don't need to edit ini or so, all you have to do is throw appropriate meshes into the folder they should be in.

If no compatible meshes are found in the same folder as the base mesh when your pregnant state changes, TSR will try to give random pregnant clothings just like the old TS has been doing.

Mesh swap events will be fired whenever you or npcs equip some item,

TSR supports up to 4 pregnant stages, 1st~3rd trimester and the postterm pregnancy.

***Tamago Setbody Revised and Break Armor***

About the compatibility between TSR and BA.

In case that both of TSR and BA are trying to change the mesh path of the same item, TSR will be the conflict winner. This means if an item has BA meshes for normal state and also has pregnant meshes for pregnant state, the item will break when you are not pregnant, but will not break when you are pregnant. TSR will get priority when you are pregnant.

If you have all pregnant meshes for all BA stages, cuirass_prg1_ba1.nif for example, that's a different story, both will work.

Modding with TamagoSetbody

If you want to make pregnant conversions yourself, or make existing pregnant outfit to be compatible with TSR, change the file names to ..._prg1.nif, ..._prg2.nif...

for example, if the original(base) mesh name is cuirass.nif, then pregnant versions should be

cuirass_prg1.nif

cuirass_prg2.nif

It won't accept 5th or latter stage meshes (_prg5.nif). Meshes over 5th stage will be ignored even if _prg5 stage is detected for that mesh.

Following is the list of the relationship between wombstate & total number of meshes and the mesh swap event,

;			iWombState	1	2	3	4	0;			iItemIndexSize;		(basemesh only)	1	0	0	0	0	0;			(1)	2	0	1	1	1	0;			(2)	3	1	1	2	2	0;			(3)	4	1	2	3	3	0;			(4)	5	1	2	3	4	0

where wombstate means

0: not pregnant

1: 1st trimester

2: 2nd trimester

3: 3rd trimester

4: postterm pregnancy

CREDITS

=======

Tamago Setbody original author

Gerra6 for the clothing body type converter and Break Armor

briancs159, 1020, mem4ob4, supierce and others for testing!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/20/2013
  • Category
  • Requires

It would be a great idea if our modders could add vanilla pregnant clothes, or some requests,like lingeries.I have limited to none modding skills,but if this project goes on i 'll defo use it.Most of us play Lovers RK,so i guess there is a good number out there wishing for such clothes

Thank you for mod. :)

It'd be cool if they worked as the replacer. When character is pregnant she would use different maternity set of clothes and armors. There would have to be some kind of check running for detecting the NPC's state of pregnency and assisting to her the right set of clothes/amrors.

Thank you for mod. :)

It'd be cool if they worked as the replacer. When character is pregnant she would use different maternity set of clothes and armors. There would have to be some kind of check running for detecting the NPC's state of pregnency and assisting to her the right set of clothes/amrors.

Well, that's the TamagoSetbody should do.

TamagoSetbody does distinguish whether or not an actor's current equipment is armor type, but does not care what its original armor was. You meant this, right? It should be able to pick the right set of armor, not random thing. We need other guys cleverer than me to make this works. :s

I'll update this thread when I can. Please feel free to post if you have things to discuss or criticize.

It looks good so far. Keep up the good work.

I'm also working on an improvement to the blender clothing conversion script. *Hopefully* it will be ready for release someday very soon.

This sounds really good and I want to try it as I only use vanilla clothes. But it seems that when I try to unzip the archive it breaks on me. 7zip gives me error warning and all the files are 0kb in size. I tried unzipping other 7zip files and they work fine. I downloaded the file multiple times but it is still broken for me. Could someone re-upload it? Thanks in advance.

This sounds really good and I want to try it as I only use vanilla clothes. But it seems that when I try to unzip the archive it breaks on me. 7zip gives me error warning and all the files are 0kb in size. I tried unzipping other 7zip files and they work fine. I downloaded the file multiple times but it is still broken for me. Could someone re-upload it? Thanks in advance.

Seems your 7zip is totally outdated. Try updating it or use any program which can unpack LZMA2.

It seems that I do not have the "TamagoSetbody.ini" that you mentioned. I have TamagoSetbody.esp installed and it works, but it never came with an ini file. My character is in 2nd trimester and it has change the body to the pregnant one. So it could mean that we have different versions. I use version 1.12 of Tamagoclub.

It seems that I do not have the "TamagoSetbody.ini" that you mentioned. I have TamagoSetbody.esp installed and it works' date=' but it never came with an ini file. My character is in 2nd trimester and it has change the body to the pregnant one. So it could mean that we have different versions. I use version 1.12 of Tamagoclub.

[/quote']

What version of TamagoSetbody you mean? The original TamagoSetbody (from Japan) uses ini, I guess you use this?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5989&highlight=tamagosetbody

I don't know much about that version as I've just seen it :s. I've just poted a question that thread.

I actually just switched over to that one. But the original Tamagosetbody I used was from this http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=23.

That version looks like v1.00. Its modified date is 2/18/2011, 1.01 (first version which uses ini) released on 8/13. It doesn't use .ini settings, so get the newer version from here.

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7

+1 for your work!this is something I am sure many of us were waiting for a long time.I wonder if you plan on converting non vanilla clothes-armour.Some armour and a set of lingeries would suit perfect

Well.. too much things to do for now. There are tons of things in vanilla -.- but definitely it'd be cool.

My goal for now is converting one set for a day.

Modified TamagoSetbody is something experimental, as I have very limited scripting ability. It's based on TamagoSetbody 1.01 - I'll make 1.02a later. (I don't use 0.2a for now) It now will distinguish upperbody slot and lowerbody slot. If you run into any problem and want to roll back, do it so. There won't be too much trouble. I'd be more than happy if you're good at scripting and want to make any improvement to this.

The mod will recognize the NPC is pregnant and change her armor/clothing to maternity version of that clothing/armor?

///

TamagoSetBody.ini should go into Data folder or Data/ini folder?

Quick question should I make a clean save to change from one tamagosetbody to another?

Well I would recommend it. However' date=' there is no harm in just switching without a clean save and seeing what happens.

[/quote']

Clean save always is the safest way, but in this case.. deleting TamagoSetbody is bothersome work, as it needs .ini change etc before deactvating the plugin. I didn't make clean save and works well. Found no problem yet.

The mod will recognize the NPC is pregnant and change her armor/clothing to maternity version of that clothing/armor?

///

TamagoSetBody.ini should go into Data folder or Data/ini folder?

Nope. Sadly. It'll need a whole lot of work to do so and I don't know how can I do that efficiently.

TamagoSetbody.ini should be in your Data\\ini folder.

I remember in one of the missions of Better Cities (in Chorrol), there was a pregnant npc involved. She wore a custom upper class clothes if I remember well. Does she have any kind of scripting? I don't know, but it could be interesting...

Well, good luck, Movomo! :P