Hmm can't see anything obvious with that loaf order, can only suggest you double check your NVSE & NX versions are latest

I tried several NVSE, now I have the 5.01 and NX 16

I'm trying it by disabling other mods but I get nothing. Only extra item in inventory is the medical  scanner, and refuses to work properly.

Is the egg or whatever handled by Offspring? Could that be the problem?

That is the thing i did that and i even removed and re loaded all my sexout mods. I did download another mod and it seemed to get pregnancy to start working on a curent save it is a nvse mod. But we shall see if it keeps working.

What would that mod be? Maybe I can make it work that way.

Halstrom,

Is it possible to add a Follower/NPC to the medical scanner. From what I see it calls a SCR reference to the named NPCs, but rather just make a sub .esp that I can add medical scanner references to.

Nope can't do it

Hmm can't see anything obvious with that loaf order, can only suggest you double check your NVSE & NX versions are latest

I'm trying it by disabling other mods but I get nothing. Only extra item in inventory is the medical  scanner, and refuses to work properly.

Pretty much always the latest versions are the correct ones.

Yes the eggs are handled by offspring, but no idea if that is the problem or not.

Getting a strange glitch which I can't seem to shake.  Pregnancy was starting to bug out on me for one of my older 'broodmare' saves, spunk tracking wasn't working properly, so I decided to wipe the save files and start fresh. Now with every new game I start, my character and all NPC's get stuck in lvl1 pregnancy body type whenever they put on/are wearing clothes with a maternity clothes alternative. So basically, as soon you put on your vault 22 jump suit, you're pseudo preggers, with a baby that's not actually there and never actually grows. You can reset pregnancy with the debug option and the baby bump goes away, but as soon as you put on a mat-clothes outfit it's back.

Halstrom,

Is it possible to add a Follower/NPC to the medical scanner. From what I see it calls a SCR reference to the named NPCs, but rather just make a sub .esp that I can add medical scanner references to.

Nope can't do it

Pretty much always the latest versions are the correct ones.

Yes the eggs are handled by offspring, but no idea if that is the problem or not.

Just to make it clear, by having the pregnancy mod i should get some new items in the inventory (apart from the scanner) ?

And with spunk the pc chick should get covered in spunk (shaders or whatever)?

I get neither.

From the MCM I put everything on default (I check "track sperm" etc), I really don't know what else to do (did a fresh install, no extra mods, only the required.  Damn, I hope someone can help.

Just to make it clear, by having the pregnancy mod i should get some new items in the inventory (apart from the scanner) ?

I get neither.

From the MCM I put everything on default (I check "track sperm" etc), I really don't know what else to do (did a fresh install, no extra mods, only the required.  Damn, I hope someone can help.

i think some new items located in doctor's home in goodspring (first place when you play new game), you should find pregnancy trunk near bedroom,,,

we have the same problem with spunk

my scanner can't even show how much semen in player body,,, what's the problem? pregnancy mod or spunk mod?

post-805173-0-54690900-1434155901_thumb.png

post-805173-0-27132900-1434155969_thumb.png

hey so I am having a issue. Im not getting a MCM entry for sexout pregnancy. I believe I have the mod installed correctly ( going though out the game I can ask doctors for pregnancy tests and other items I can buy) but I don't have the mcm entry. any ideas?

I get neither.

You will get new items but you won't see them unless you turn debugging on.

If you're not getting any spunk you aren't going to get pregnant. the visual component of spunk is only temporary I think from memory.

I get neither.

You will get new items but you won't see them unless you turn debugging on.

If you're not getting any spunk you aren't going to get pregnant. the visual component of spunk is only temporary I think from memory.

Well I got 2 new items in "apparel" so I guess that's it. The problem then emanates from spunk.  I'm currently trying with beta versions of the mods, but I still get nothing (no sperm, no swimmers no shaders).

Edit: At last, I made it work. had to use the latest betas of all mods (and one of the previous versions of spunk).

Now I have my chick with a retardedly fat belly

I have a couple of minor questions. What would be the proper settings for a semi-realistic pregnancy? Droping the peak fertility from the default 100-80% to something like 10%? And the max belly size shouldn't go beyond 4 right?

Playing as a male pc I should be able to get NPCs pregnant too, can I do that with bandits and other generic npc, or do they respawn somewhere else?

Well I got 2 new items in "apparel" so I guess that's it. The problem then emanates from spunk.  I'm currently trying with beta versions of the mods, but I still get nothing (no sperm, no swimmers no shaders).

Edit: At last, I made it work. had to use the latest betas of all mods (and one of the previous versions of spunk).

Now I have my chick with a retardedly fat belly

I have a couple of minor questions. What would be the proper settings for a semi-realistic pregnancy? Droping the peak fertility from the default 100-80% to something like 10%? And the max belly size shouldn't go beyond 4 right?

Playing as a male pc I should be able to get NPCs pregnant too, can I do that with bandits and other generic npc, or do they respawn somewhere else?

The fertility percentage slider sets the percentage of the fertility cycle that an actor could have an Ova, the dice keeps rolling in this time to see whether they get one, the chances increasing towards the end to guarantee one is added.

The Fertility percentage slider sets the max number of ova at 100% there can only be one but 150% is 2 etc, at 80% there's a 20% chance you won't get one in that cycle. It also affects the dice roll when the Ova detect sperm affecting the chance of conception occurring ever 30 min.

The max belly size is limited by the max belly size slider or in the case of human pregnancy it might get to P5 with twins/triplets. but normal human pregnancy should be P3/P4 maximum.

Bandits in FONV? If you want random NPC's to get pregnant there is a fertility enable slider that you can set to 4 to allow any female NPC to get pregnant, below that setting it only works on the player(1) companions(2) or possible companions(3). In the case of any NPC they don't get fertility scripts added until the first time they have sex, but their fertility is set to a random percentage of their cycle. I didn't want the game bogged down by non-sexually active NPC scripts causing lag and it was too much work to go through a list of every female NPC in the game.

The fertility percentage slider sets the percentage of the fertility cycle that an actor could have an Ova, the dice keeps rolling in this time to see whether they get one, the chances increasing towards the end to guarantee one is added.

The Fertility percentage slider sets the max number of ova at 100% there can only be one but 150% is 2 etc, at 80% there's a 20% chance you won't get one in that cycle. It also affects the dice roll when the Ova detect sperm affecting the chance of conception occurring ever 30 min.

The max belly size is limited by the max belly size slider or in the case of human pregnancy it might get to P5 with twins/triplets. but normal human pregnancy should be P3/P4 maximum.

Bandits in FONV? If you want random NPC's to get pregnant there is a fertility enable slider that you can set to 4 to allow any female NPC to get pregnant, below that setting it only works on the player(1) companions(2) or possible companions(3). In the case of any NPC they don't get fertility scripts added until the first time they have sex, but their fertility is set to a random percentage of their cycle. I didn't want the game bogged down by non-sexually active NPC scripts causing lag and it was too much work to go through a list of every female NPC in the game.

Thanks, but  I did't understand the fertility part. There are 2 different fertility percentages: "Percentage of Fertility in Female Cycle" and "Natural Peak Female Fertility",  

Is the later what causes ...?

So if at the max fertility period the woman has  a  X% chance of having an Ova on her she has the same % for getting pregnant if she has sperm on her? The Default is like 100 or 80% iirc, isn't that like a lot (Like, she is almost sure going to get pregnant?)?  I'm only asking for what values should be reasonable for a real human.

And what does "Male Semen Quality" affect? I'm sorry but I couldn't understand that.

i just want to set the mod in a way that there is a considerable risk of pregnancy (but not a certainty) if at the max fertility period of the cycle, like a 15-30% chance of getting pregnant if having semen inside (well, more worried for having NPCs pregnant now).

Sorry for my silly questions.

Percentage of Fertility cycle is the percentage of time that having an ova is possible so default is 5 or 6 days out of 28 I think.

Natural Peak fertility is the chance of having an ova in those 5 or 6 days.

Having an Ova and sperm does not mean 100% chance of pregnancy, the Ova each roll their own dice every 30 minutes adjusted by the male & female peak fertility settings and amount of sperm.

Male semen quality is male peak fertility, it just adjusts the chances of conception.

it wont work i tried to configure this shit but no matter how many times i fuck someone or what i configure through modconfigure in menu ingame it wont work

okey so i found out that my nvx and nvse was outdated so i updated them but it still wont work... Do i need to sstart a new game or something?

heres my mod load order: 

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

FOOK - New Vegas.esm

FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm

More Traits.esm

NevadaSkies.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

Weapon Mod Expansion.esm

WME - GRA.esm

WME - DLCs.esm

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

NVWillow.esp

HumanTrafficking.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutOffSpring.esm

SexoutDrugging.esm

Fertile Breeder.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

FOOK - New Vegas.esp

FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp

Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp

Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp

Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp

Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp

Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp

More Traits Update.esp

Weapon Mod Expansion.esp

WME - FOOK.esp

Project Nevada - WME.esp

WME - GRA - Weapon Integration.esp

WME - GRA - Vendor Reform.esp

WME - GRA - Unique Integration.esp

WME - GRA - Just Guns.esp

WME - GRA - Complete.esp

WME - GRA - Arenovalis.esp

WME - GRA - All Weapons.esp

WME - DLCs.esp

WME - DLCs Arenovalis.esp

WME - FOOK DLCs.esp

EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp

Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp

NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp

Nevada Skies - Winter Edition.esp

PrnOut.esp

SexoutWillow.esp

HumanTraffickingEX.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

HumanTraffickingPS.esp

SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

WMEVE - All DLCs.esp

WMEVE - FOOK - All DLCs.esp

Total active plugins: 67

Total plugins: 67

Is there any way of checking if npc are pregnant?

With debug I saw a companion with an Ova (so I guess I could impregnate her), but most of the time I can't see their fertility tokens. I guess you need to have sex with them first and then let the game refresh  their state? Also, they start at a random fase of the cycle, so they can start with an Ova?

Is there any way of checking if npc are pregnant?

With debug I saw a companion with an Ova (so I guess I could impregnate her), but most of the time I can't see their fertility tokens. I guess you need to have sex with them first and then let the game refresh  their state? Also, they start at a random fase of the cycle, so they can start with an Ova?

If they are pregnant there will be Gestating offspring tokens visible if you turn debugging on.

Yes they start at a random phase in cycle so can get ova added straight off.