Oblivion Sexualised Monsters. Special release

After reading another topic, i saw, what a surprise, that Oblivion Sexualized Monsters is alway played.

i post here the special version i made for Dezdimona's dead site.

this include male and female but also shemale verions of monsters.

despite the other version, there's no way to choose genders as optional ESP.

Here's some pics

8191817243_ee377b7e55_c.jpg

8191816257_012aa6105b_c.jpg

8191816619_f1d4d0e586_c.jpg

8191816447_0002ccf059_c.jpg

8191816861_8483a2f313_c.jpg

Readme

TRM Mod Download Submission

----------------------------

MOD INFO

Mod Name:Oblivion sexualized monsters

Mod Version:1.2 exclusive version for TES revolution mods

Category:Adult

Author:Rebel O'Conner

DESCRIPTION

Oblivion sexualized monsters ( OSM ) add both genders to humanoid monsters in the game. All are naked but some have the possibility to wear clothing.

it's also possible to take this clothes and wear them ( compatible with exnem textures and robert2 textures).

second gender of some monsters have new voice.

OSM add new ingredients too.You can collect milk on some females and sperm on some males.

Exclusive for TES revolution mods: all male monsters could be in erection and shemale are possible.

Contents:

the main 7zip file contain Data folder with meshes, textures and sound folders inside, thus a master file (Oblivion Sexualized Monsters-Exclu TRM.esm ) and a plugin file (OSM-Exclu TRM.esp).

the archive contain also two female body replacer for the armors: Robert female body and UFF.

Installation and use:

extract the 7zip file in a temporary folder .

if you use HEGC bodies, copy data folder in your Bethesda softworks/oblivion directory.

if you use one of the other female bodies, enter the folder you want, copy Meshes folder and past it in your oblivion directory after copy the main data folder.

enable Oblivion Oblivion Sexualized Monsters-Exclu TRM.esm and OSM-Exclu TRM.esp in the oblivion launcher.

if you used old version of sexualized monsters ( Minotaur, spriggan, ogre and spiderdaedra) remove or disable them. to delete the old meshes and textures is unnecessary, the news overwrite the olds .

to uninstall, see the files list in the 7zip archive file.

CONFLICTS & REQUIREMENTS

OSM doesn't work with mod that change monsters (like Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, Martigen Monster Mod an so on.)

CREDITS & THANKS

Alienslof for her xivilai textures and her support

Dezim for her support

Edhildil for his textures

Sahardoom for his help

HaikenEdge for his new name suggestion

Raiar and Robert2 for their body meshes.

One or more textures on this 3D model have been created with images from CGTextures.com.

These images may not be redistributed by default, please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information.

Tools Used:

Blender

Nifscope

Paint.net

BSA commander

TESCS

TESC4gecko

7Zip

Crazybump

Wordpad

Licensing/Legal

Use freely all the meshes, textures and sounds of this mod, just credit:

-me ( Rebel O'Conner)

-Alienslof if you use xivilai and/or dark skinned spiderdaedra

-Edhildil if you use dark skinned spiderdaedra

-and add this following paragraph if you want to use spriggan or ogress:

"One or more textures on this 3D model have been created with images from CGTextures.com.

These images may not be redistributed by default, please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information."

Don't modify or upload the master file. if you want to create an add-on, please rather put Oblivion sexualized monsters as required mod.

Hello!

This mod looks fantastic! This is the kind of stuff i have been waiting for for a long time! I was wondering if there is a way to have sex with them? When i try to summon a creature and use the lovers rape skill, i only hear the sound of the spell hitting but nother happens (I do use it from behind) I even tried damaging the creature first but nothing works. I tried sexual invites too without any luck. I's there a mod/way to have sex with these creatures? I'ts the only thing i have been missing.

I can get the creatures to rape me if i turn on chaos mode it seems. But it only works on creatures with penises. I have no idea why it wont work with the females. When a female creature tries to rape my character i only get the text at the top and then the female creature disappears in thin air and im back to doing whatever i was doing before it happened

PS: My character is Male

EDIT: I just had a sad realization. When i contintued to fiddle with the diffrent option i managed to get the females to rape me. Lovers Rape still dosent seem to recognize these creatures as acceptable targets. I cant even use the Rape settings (Target) on any creature. Anyways, the female creature started raping me doggiestyle, so it hit me that there prob is only one animation for all the creatures. Is this so? I thought i remembered you being able to penetrate atleast shemale scamps in a version of Lovers Creatures. Is this the case, that only one animation is used and that i simply cannot have sex with any female creature?

Hello!

This mod looks fantastic! This is the kind of stuff i have been waiting for for a long time! I was wondering if there is a way to have sex with them? When i try to summon a creature and use the lovers rape skill' date=' i only hear the sound of the spell hitting but nother happens (I do use it from behind) I even tried damaging the creature first but nothing works. I tried sexual invites too without any luck. I's there a mod/way to have sex with these creatures? I'ts the only thing i have been missing.

I can get the creatures to rape me if i turn on chaos mode it seems. But it only works on creatures with penises. I have no idea why it wont work with the females. When a female creature tries to rape my character i only get the text at the top and then the female creature disappears in thin air and im back to doing whatever i was doing before it happened

EDIT: I just had a sad realization. When i contintued to fiddle with the diffrent option i managed to get the females to rape me. Lovers Rape still dosent seem to recognize these creatures as acceptable targets. I cant even use the Rape settings (Target) on any creature. Anyways, the female creature started raping me doggiestyle, so it hit me that there prob is only one animation for all the creatures. Is this so? I thought i remembered you being able to penetrate atleast shemale scamps in a version of Lovers Creatures. Is this the case, that only one animation is used and that i simply cannot have sex with any female creature?

[/quote']

I quote from the readme:

--------------------------------------------

CONFLICTS & REQUIREMENTS

OSM doesn't work with mod that change monsters (like Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, Martigen Monster Mod an so on.)

--------------------------------------------

That means this mod was not designed to work with any other monster-changing mods. Including Lovers.

Warning: I get infected by a virus(type ransomware) just after cliking on the "main file" link!

I got my computer blocked until today! (4 days) This virus blocks the internet connection! (only internet, computer can be used without connection)

Be aware!

;)

Warning: I get infected by a virus(type ransomware) just after cliking on the "main file" link!

I got my computer blocked until today! (4 days) This virus blocks the internet connection! (only internet' date=' computer can be used without connection)

Be aware!

;)

[/quote']

damn.

did you download the file or it was the site?

i have uploaded my files on mediafire because many mods here are on this site.

i'm sorry for that.

Hello!

This mod looks fantastic! This is the kind of stuff i have been waiting for for a long time! I was wondering if there is a way to have sex with them? When i try to summon a creature and use the lovers rape skill' date=' i only hear the sound of the spell hitting but nother happens (I do use it from behind) I even tried damaging the creature first but nothing works. I tried sexual invites too without any luck. I's there a mod/way to have sex with these creatures? I'ts the only thing i have been missing.

[/quote']

A bit confused here.

LoversRaperS is designed so that the victim of rape is a human actor (and when I say "human" I mean any race that uses the human skeleton, or basically any NPC and the player for that matter).

What I'm assuming is is that you want your male character to violate female creatures. If that's so, unfortunately it's impossible to do so as loversRaperS wasn't configured that way. But even if it was it wouldn't matter as there aren't any anims for human actors raping female creatures EXCEPT for I believe the baliwog and the tentacle lady from LoversCreatures, those creatures are rapeable I believe.

Creatures within lovers are considered as entirely male for the most part. They don't consider the notion that some are female and male. Therefore the animators made the creature anims suited for male creature on female/male actor. Currently there are no anims where a creature takes advantage of a male actor's package.

If you're having any more trouble with creatures and lovers then you should download LoversCalm as that automatically activates sex with the creature that you targeted. No needing to fiddle around with spells and settings with that plugin.

I got my computer blocked until today! (4 days) This virus blocks the internet connection! (only internet' date=' computer can be used without connection)

Be aware!

;)

[/quote']

damn.

i'm sorry for that.

No problem I removed it succesfully! ;)

Y a pas de mal, j'ai pu m'en débarasser en restaurant windows à un stade antérieur(peut-être que ça ne touche que les adresses mail belges(.Be), c'était un truc en français avec un tire en neerlandais... "politie, cyber criminal unit, etc". Il me demandait du pognon pour être désactivé.)

So, what's the differences with the old OSM?

Be aware!

;)

[/quote']

damn.

i'm sorry for that.

No problem I removed it succesfully! ;)

Y a pas de mal, j'ai pu m'en débarasser en restaurant windows à un stade antérieur(peut-être que ça ne touche que les adresses mail belges(.Be), c'était un truc en français avec un tire en neerlandais... "politie, cyber criminal unit, etc". Il me demandait du pognon pour être désactivé.)

So, what's the differences with the old OSM?

no difference, it was only the version i made for Dezdimona. as her site no longer exist for years, i think i could upload it again.

is there a way that someone may change all creatures to be NPCs instead? those would have the option to be either male or female.

maybe i'm suggesting something impossible' date=' but i thought about that so often that it hurts to not see anyone make it.

[/quote']

it's not possible. the mod change the monsters, and monsters are not and can't be NPC.

We need this to be in the original lovers creatures and compatible with OOO. One day it will be! :D

I cannot use this as I have OOO on.

well' date=' if somebody want to make a patch, i give my blessing.

[/quote']

Nothing new in this way? It's a great idea, Rebel's monsters are far better than those from lovers creatures!

We need this to be in the original lovers creatures and compatible with OOO. One day it will be! :D

I cannot use this as I have OOO on.

well' date=' if somebody want to make a patch, i give my blessing.

[/quote']

Nothing new in this way? It's a great idea, Rebel's monsters are far better than those from lovers creatures!

I have issued a patch for lovers creatures that gets rid of the vast majority of the shemale creatures. It can be found here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13730