is this normal for 64 bit error with latest sky? Games doesn't start now with bare min mods lol

6 hours ago, rb888 said:

I have the SKSe 64 bit file too lol why does this game hate me :frown: lol haha just want play lol

2018-05-23 01_43_12-Window.png

Do you launch skse_loader.exe or do you launch skyrimSE.exe? (old habits have told me to always start by the dumbest question)

Also in game (even in main menu) enter in the console "GetSKSEVersion" and press enter, it will tell you if skse is working or not.

11 hours ago, LeFlemard said:

Do you launch skse_loader.exe or do you launch skyrimSE.exe? (old habits have told me to always start by the dumbest question)

Also in game (even in main menu) enter in the console "GetSKSEVersion" and press enter, it will tell you if skse is working or not.

I try all but Loader would crash too I ran FNIS too I didn't enable the mods from the MOD Manger at all I went to the game it did work one time lol but why not now?

Archived