Two missing followers from TESgeneral.com

As soon as I saw one of those slideshow images on the followers page of TESgeneral.com, I instantly went to look into A to Z pages of followers, but both of them aren't on them... I had to recheck it few times and I even googled them ("female ronso follower" & "vivi follower". No luck at all, so I decided to contact with them and I still haven't gotten a reply from them yet, so I decided to create this post here.

1ff062_ba55e3706b244255bde5b4be6ed48443~mv2_d_2560_1440_s_2.jpg

1 hour ago, quixacolt said:

As soon as I saw one of those slideshow images on the followers page of TESgeneral.com, I instantly went to look into A to Z pages of followers, but both of them aren't on them... I had to recheck it few times and I even googled them ("female ronso follower" & "vivi follower". No luck at all, so I decided to contact with them and I still haven't gotten a reply from them yet, so I decided to create this post here.

1ff062_ba55e3706b244255bde5b4be6ed48443~mv2_d_2560_1440_s_2.jpg

Try here. I'm pretty sure it's the same

http://mod.dysintropi.me/wezaleffno-405/

Sweet! Thanks for bringing Vivi here! Now about the "Ronzo" follower, I'm aware of that race mod, but it's impossible to create a follower like that image exactly without one or more specific mods.

Apparently, there seems to be no Ronzo follower on the Interner unless I suck at searching.

44 minutes ago, quixacolt said:

Sweet! Thanks for bringing Vivi here! Now about the "Ronzo" follower, I'm aware of that race mod, but it's impossible to create a follower like that image exactly without one or more specific mods.

Apparently, there seems to be no Ronzo follower on the Interner unless I suck at searching.

I have been looking for this follower, me personally only know the race, but I know a member here, She has cooperated on this race, predominantly female Ronzo, maybe She know the follower. :classic_wink:

@enya 

The textures for female Ronzos (UNP) were made by me with the permission of the author. 

As far as I know a lot of people created charactes basing on these textures but nobody released one of them as follower mod.

My textures work fine with all UNP (UNPB, UNPCM, ...) and CNHF bodies. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57861

First pics are made with UNPB, last one with CHNF barbarian. Warpaints are a private work.

2014-11-02_00022.jpg

2014-11-12_00014.jpg

006.jpg

• 10 months later...

Archived