4 minutes ago, DoomsDayLord said:

So I have made a new CBBE slider set for DD and DCL that I have been using for the past couple of days and seems to be working perfectly.

If anyone is interested in trying it out here's a link to the mega: DD DCL New CBBE

Thanks! I will send it to Kimy. To all the other ppl out there: We need feedback. 

3 hours ago, crel said:

I'm not quite sure which problem you mean you had. I don't even have oldrim's BS installed. All I extracted were the two sliderset files you mentioned. I already reverted the changes Reniastyc's archive made, then manually installed a few shapedata files from it that worked.

Offtopic, do you happen to know an SLAL packs with lesbian animations? I have 12000 animations registered in FNIS, 570 in Sexlab, and 5 tagged as lesbian or FF.

Edit: This is really an uncovered field. It seems like Komotor is the only one that has specialized himself on FF anims. And his anims are special in different ways. His packs are not officially ported, but they can be ported with a little efford. I had an older one running and did it with the newer ones just for the fun of it. 

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

BTW: If your slidersets Are working with the CBBE SE, please share them. And please make a little guide how you did it.  

I don't think they really qualify as "working". After reverting Reniastyc's stuff I'm basically back to the original issues, reposted below so no one has to try to find them; essentially lot of clipping on some item sets. I did take some of Reniastyc's shapedata files on items I noticed his set fixed and put those back in. Mainly a few piercings and I believe catsuits, but haven't checked them yet.

Spoiler

18 hours ago, crel said:

So I tested an assortment of devices using my fixed BS preset list, just ran Save As on my normal preset CBBE Slim and included all the DD stuff, and copied over slidersets from the old skyrim BS version.

All of the red ebonite items fit besides the exceptions below.

Restrictive corset, gloves, and boots all clipped on the belly, legs/thighs, and upper arms.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.49cce7f1b243c9ae52d805a101a3d88c.png

Slave latex dress, basically anything latex, Slave harness, and slave chastity belt I tried clipped like that as well.

Nipple chains were way off, 3"-4" too high

I don't know how to fix any of this but at least I can report it.

Edit: Oh, I also tried using the files that Reniastyc posted in the calientetools.rar. It didn't fix the clipping you see above, and it caused some of the good ebonite items to also clip. Not sure if I did something wrong or what.

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Edit: This is really an uncovered field. It seems like Komotor is the only one that has specialized himself on FF anims. And his anims are special in different ways. His packs are not officially ported, but they can be ported with a little efford. I had an older one running and did it with the newer ones just for the fun of it. 

Yeah, only reason I even realized it is because Sex Slaves kept choosing the same dammed animation over and over in the training process; you have to trigger cunnilingis scenes and you can't circumvent FF tags with a strap-on in that situation! Skip 'em all anyway, but seeing the same animation name pop up over and over led me to investigate. I'll have to lookup how to go about porting them, and also try out DoomsDayLord's new BS pack. 

Edit: What's the best way to access rapidly access a lot of DD outfits in game? Manually doing it with player.additem <refID> in the console is slow and makes comprehensive testing unlikely.

1 minute ago, crel said:

I don't think they really qualify as "working". After reverting Reniastyc's stuff I'm basically back to the original issues, reposted below so no one has to try to find them; essentially lot of clipping on some item sets. I did take some of Reniastyc's shapedata files on items I noticed his set fixed and put those back in. Mainly a few piercings and I believe catsuits, but haven't checked them yet.

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, only reason I even realized it is because Sex Slaves kept choosing the same dammed animation over and over in the training process. Skip em all anyway, but seeing the same animation name pop up over and over led me to investigate. I'll have to lookup how to go about porting them, and also try out DoomsDayLord's new BS pack. 

I have no feedback. I finally got a few more things fixed. I could even spawn Little Luke. It was the FaceGen Data. I took it from the oldrim download and simply copied it over the installed files and got no CTD. I still have to check a few things like touching the LAL .esp, but it seems like I have it in the same shape as the oldrim version. At least I have fixed some bugs that Kimy has in her release. 

6 hours ago, aim4it said:

Cool thanks. And yeah I'll load up that .esp and cross my fingers!

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Can youz check this one for me?

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

What's the "correct" way to go about swapping in a new .esp like this? Just save the original and copy the new one in, or do I need to disable DCL through MCM or NMM first?

Also, you looking for anything specific or just general play-ability and CTDs?

So for some reason, whenever I put on any of the collars with the chain hanging off of them, my game crashes. It doesn't happen the second I select it in the menu, but once I leave the inventory, or put something else on (causing my character's clothing to update to the last thing I equipped), I immediately get a CTD

I searched this topic a few times so I hope this wasn't already answered and I missed it. I am having a similar issue to the one a few other had with Nioverride but I am using ECE instead of RaceMenu. When I install it and have it working my save games become corrupted. It was working prior and this was the only change and removing just these changes makes it work as normal again.

This is what I have tried so far.

1. Installed skee64.dll and skee64.ini into ..\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ from skse64plugins.7z - Alpha 6 and NiOverride.pex into ..\Data\Scripts\ and NiOverride.psc into ..\Data\Scripts/Source\ from SSE Conversion Tracking.

2. Installed skee64.dll and skee64.ini into ..\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ from skse64plugins.7z - Alpha 6 and NiOverride.pex into ..\Data\Scripts\ and NiOverride.psc into ..\Data\Scripts/Source\ from Oldrim RaceMenu.

I haven't tried to take the racemenu conversion route yet as I prefer ECE and racemenu seems very alpha. I might go that route once the overlays are functioning or when there is an official release of the whole pack from Expired.

Does anyone know what I could have missed or can try and has anyone else been able to get this working with a standalone NiOverride?

16 minutes ago, Serialmonkey said:

I searched this topic a few times so I hope this wasn't already answered and I missed it. I am having a similar issue to the one a few other had with Nioverride but I am using ECE instead of RaceMenu. When I install it and have it working my save games become corrupted. It was working prior and this was the only change and removing just these changes makes it work as normal again.

This is what I have tried so far.

1. Installed skee64.dll and skee64.ini into ..\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ from skse64plugins.7z - Alpha 6 and NiOverride.pex into ..\Data\Scripts\ and NiOverride.psc into ..\Data\Scripts/Source\ from SSE Conversion Tracking.

2. Installed skee64.dll and skee64.ini into ..\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ from skse64plugins.7z - Alpha 6 and NiOverride.pex into ..\Data\Scripts\ and NiOverride.psc into ..\Data\Scripts/Source\ from Oldrim RaceMenu.

I haven't tried to take the racemenu conversion route yet as I prefer ECE and racemenu seems very alpha. I might go that route once the overlays are functioning or when there is an official release of the whole pack from Expired.

Does anyone know what I could have missed or can try and has anyone else been able to get this working with a standalone NiOverride?

Does the XP32MSSE 4.31 plus SKEE64 alpha 6 save corruption effect NiOverride only installs? I'd guess it does.

Have you tried the SSE Engine Fixes SKSE plugin?

Alternately you can install the XP32MSSE 4.2 skeleton

Tried out the hotfix, and it did help with a few of the problem meshes! I still get a CTD with the Iron Fetters (Ball and Chain) (Long), and also with the Iron Collar (Medium, Long, and Lengthy Chain). The short chain version of both work fine now appearance aside, and the Prisoner Chains also proved safe with the hotfix and still functions as intended.

Also since I don't think I mentioned it earlier, I'm using the UUNP version, basic UNP preset.

1 hour ago, crel said:

Does the XP32MSSE 4.31 plus SKEE64 alpha 6 save corruption effect NiOverride only installs? I'd guess it does.

Have you tried the SSE Engine Fixes SKSE plugin?

Alternately you can install the XP32MSSE 4.2 skeleton

Thanks sooo much, that worked. I did the engine fixes first and it was a no go. Then I looked at the SP32MSSE ECE miniguide and realized I needed the extra files in nioverride standalone(minus nioverride.dll/ini). Now I can save and load :)

22 hours ago, DoomsDayLord said:

So I have made a new CBBE slider set for DD and DCL that I have been using for the past couple of days and seems to be working perfectly.

If anyone is interested in trying it out here's a link to the mega: DD DCL New CBBE

22 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Thanks! I will send it to Kimy. To all the other ppl out there: We need feedback. 

Using CBBE Slim preset and using additemmenu to go through a lot, looks like a great set so far, only seen a few things off at this point, and most aren't related to BodySlide and DoomsDayLord's pack:

Transparent zipsuit looks like it might be the last latex holdout still clipping.

ankle chains - chains just floating around

DDa:

Slave rubber gloves - clipping
all gags - too low
armbinder never locks upper arms back

DDi:

Everything's good so far, checked all the black leather items and some of the plugs

Inflatable plug set CTD'd after I pumped it up for like the 10th+ time. Was seeing if it ever gave another message on the check plug option, lol

I'll look at more when I can, but judging by what I saw in the Bodyslide previews, the various latex clothing and bodysuits looked fixed, and apparently the restrictive corset/glove/collar sets are as well.

4 hours ago, Tegani said:

Tried out the hotfix, and it did help with a few of the problem meshes! I still get a CTD with the Iron Fetters (Ball and Chain) (Long), and also with the Iron Collar (Medium, Long, and Lengthy Chain). The short chain version of both work fine now appearance aside, and the Prisoner Chains also proved safe with the hotfix and still functions as intended.

Also since I don't think I mentioned it earlier, I'm using the UUNP version, basic UNP preset.

Well the solution was the easiest way, I simply took some already existing models as replacement. Try out this one: DDHOTFIX.7z it chould also fix the Collar. Will check for the ball chains later.

Suddenly Im getting feedback... 

53 minutes ago, crel said:

Using CBBE Slim preset and using additemmenu to go through a lot, looks like a great set so far, only seen a few things off at this point, and most aren't related to BodySlide and DoomsDayLord's pack:

Transparent zipsuit looks like it might be the last latex holdout still clipping.

ankle chains - chains just floating around

DDa:

Slave rubber gloves - clipping
all gags - too low
armbinder never locks upper arms back

DDi:

Everything's good so far, checked all the black leather items and some of the plugs

Inflatable plug set CTD'd after I pumped it up for like the 10th+ time. Was seeing if it ever gave another message on the check plug option, lol

I'll look at more when I can, but judging by what I saw in the Bodyslide previews, the various latex clothing and bodysuits looked fixed, and apparently the restrictive corset/glove/collar sets are as well.

According to the gags: Stays the mouth open?

11 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well the solution was the easiest way, I simply took some already existing models as replacement. Try out this one: DDHOTFIX.7z it chould also fix the Collar. Will check for the ball chains later.

Unfortunately, the broken models I mentioned were even with the hotfix (which did help with the short chain collar and the prisoner chains).

13 minutes ago, Tegani said:

Unfortunately, the broken models I mentioned were even with the hotfix (which did help with the short chain collar and the prisoner chains).

Well, Im working on it...  I have them on a list. But I also have life, so be pacient. 

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Suddenly Im getting feedback... 

According to the gags: Stays the mouth open?

Hey I've been giving you feedback for days.

On the gags the mouth was closed. These were specifically the gags from DDa, the black leather ones from DDi worked correctly, in case the DDa ones are superseded by DDi/DDx versions. I do have whatever that addtional mod is you posted one some page or other, MfgFix I believe it was.

1 minute ago, crel said:

Hey I've been giving you feedback for days.

On the gags the mouth was closed. These were specifically the gags from DDa, the black leather ones from DDi worked correctly, in case the DDa ones are superseded by DDi/DDx versions. I do have whatever that addtional mod is you posted one some page or other, MfgFix I believe it was.

You have been the only one at the start and thank you for that.

A flower for you. @-,-'- 

Maybe the DDa gags don't use the functions that you need for getting the mouth open, they are made as a resource, whereas the DDi and DDx stuff was made for straight ingame use. I have to talk with Kimy about that. A lot of things I say are guessing. More important is the fact that those in DDx work, that means internal mechanics are working properly. And if there is anything else causing crashes. Working on this conversion means a lot of installling, taking a small look, fixing something, repacking the whole stuff, deinstalling, reinstalling. Right now I'm trying to find out why the CK is wrecking some of the esm/esp files. And loading things in the new CK takes loooooooong....  

18 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Another day, another hotfix. 

DDHOTFIX.7z

Chains now seem to work, minor clipping around the arms, waist and chest but no more CTD! :)

Something else that came up, during sex animations the "Elbowbinder" doesn't work properly. The arms are positioned much tighter than the regular ones, so the arms clip out for animations that are specific to bound sex animations. So probably need specific animations for that, but until then would this mod be the place to disallow elbowbinders from being recognized as regular armbinders during for those animation calls?

20 minutes ago, soccerdojo said:

Chains now seem to work, minor clipping around the arms, waist and chest but no more CTD! :)

Something else that came up, during sex animations the "Elbowbinder" doesn't work properly. The arms are positioned much tighter than the regular ones, so the arms clip out for animations that are specific to bound sex animations. So probably need specific animations for that, but until then would this mod be the place to disallow elbowbinders from being recognized as regular armbinders during for those animation calls?

The question is if it is a general problem or SE specific. I have to keep the the SE release syncronized to the Oldrimversion. This is why i didn't replace the Models in the full Download. With a seperat download they are just overwriting the wrecked models, but the base stays the same. Converting the included anims has been an easy thing to do, editing them or adding some thing new/different is not my 'task'. This has to be done by the DD Team, so they can keep track on the changes. I will also not make any edits to the ESM files, the DDi.dll or the scripts except those who are needed to make it run in SE which is already done. I think, there will be a development thread for DD SE in the future, where suggestions like this will be welcome.