8 hours ago, Lyonsx said:

Ok, So been trying all morning xD, Does anyone have problems with 360 Movement behavior and this? I can't seem to get it working lol. Like the characters are not moving but not in T-Pose, I can move around but with no animation and jump and stuff....Does anyone else have this problem :D?

The latest versions of 360 require nemesis. I haven't been able to get nemesis working with most of my mods, but given that it's still beta I'm not worried about switching over yet. I think you're going to have to pick which mod you want more.

From 360 movement behavior:

As of version 1.3.0, FNIS is not supported. This version introduces some changes to the master behavior to allow 360 swimming and jumping, which makes this mod conflict with almost all FNIS mods.

9 hours ago, neigo said:

Thank you so much, zarantha!  But now I have another problem with catsuit cloves. I added forarms in SSE edit but it didn't help.

Adding forearems won't fix it, I think that's for body outfits mostly. What did fix it was loading bodyslide, and start a new project with the gloves. Use the CBBE hands for reference, save the project and build it. Looked ok in game after that. Looks like all it needed was the reference.

catsuit_hands_0.nif

catsuit_hands_1.nif

Here's the bodyslide files from after saving the project.

Catsuit_Hands.7z

5 minutes ago, hana120 said:

In addition, Devious Device blocks the free camera.

numlock3 key from sexlab that enter in free camera not work? Or this not the same? When starting dd struggle animation i press that key and can watch from all sides.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

This maybe?

I see before that topic. When i remove and move skse64 source files at third time this error gone. Now i found that in sksee64.ini no NiOverride setting. If i continue in that way CK wish recompile all my mods because all errors are not from zadequip.psc but from other mods psc files as racemenu and sexlab) I feels it's end with skyrim se mods full crash if i wish to continue)

And may for others why have ctd experience. I found very good antidote: start a game (skse64 must run as admin in win10), then load a game, start armbinder or similar dd struggle animation. It may end with ctd. Restart a game and then do the same while ctd not appear. After that i can play game about 5 -10 hours without ctd.

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

I play a female, and never used the petsuit. I loaded one up and switched to a male character, the crawl animation itself is fine. Like many DD objects, it doesn't show on the male character, but if you have DD for him, the outfit should show up. I would think this should take care of your straitjacket issue too. DD was made for females, not males.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10068-devious-devices-for-him-reboot-se/

If you're getting a t-pose, run FNIS again. DD has built in animations, so FNIS should be run everytime  you upgrade or install DD.

Make sure after running FNIS you don't have any errors in the output.

Ok, I did and there is still an error with the animations and fnis has no errors aside from being unable to calculate ctd functions for certain packs.

And I do have the latest DD for Men and DD/its requitments installed. Not sure what is causing this really.

ScreenShot94.png

On 3/28/2020 at 9:10 AM, zarantha said:

As an example, when we were converting dd over

Ok i found answer about timers bug - they give me fixed script zadequip.pex, but for vanilla version.  After some test i got that all works. Thanks for help you too!

22 hours ago, hana120 said:

I wanted to use the Mod for parasitic Sexlab, unfortunately there is always this stupid bondage animation on the PC as if it were hampered.
In addition, Devious Device blocks the free camera.

That sounds like you might have been stuck in an animation. It happens sometimes, and not just to DD.  Try loading an earlier save.

It might also be due to a conflict with another mod that modifies idles. For example, DD doesn't play  nicely  with fnis sexy move usually.

The camera is not blocked in normal DD usage. If your sexlab settings are correct, then you'll need to try loading a different save. I've only seen where the camera can't be changed when an animation is stuck.

19 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Ok, I did and there is still an error with the animations and fnis has no errors aside from being unable to calculate ctd functions for certain packs.

And I do have the latest DD for Men and DD/its requitments installed. Not sure what is causing this really.

I'm guessing you mean the invisible body? Did you run the batch build in bodyslide?

If you did, make sure you're running it from your mod manager if you use vortex or mo2, and check the output path in bodyslide settings.

47 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Do the rusty collar chains, ball and chain, wrist chain work recently? Went through the thread seeing a lot of issues and am personally having a crash. Are they actually support?

They work, but it requires HDT SMP. They aren't perfect, for example, wrist chains don't connect.  I personally don't get crashes with them, but some people have even after installing and getting HDT SMP working. YMMV.

20 hours ago, Elsidia said:

After install a mod what i need to do? I have working chains but it hangs as mess and in wrong places  - and i don't have HDT SMP - i'm newbie in skyrim se and fear crash my game already

The HDT chains were not created in a way that visually works without HDT. Nor have we figured out how to get some of the chains working seamlessly with HDT SMP, like they did with HDT PE.

This is one of the better working ones - ankle chains

Without HDT SMP - visually preset, but in two 'stiff' pieces.

With HDT SMP and before game restart - visually present, in two pieces, but moves dynamically  while you walk

With HDT SMP after a game restart - somehow (magically) healed into one piece and fully working (dynamically moving when you move)....

'Working' prisoner chains is the other end of the spctrum. The wrist chains don't connect to each other or the center chain. We've never been able to get that working. (Same for all the wrist chains actually.) But otherwise, it has physics. Without HDT SMP, these chains will cause you to CTD. That's why the ddhotfix replaced it with a different mesh.

At this point, we don't have the skill to fix them further. It will likely require someone knowledgeable to rebuild or recreate the mesh from the ground up. So until that person comes along, this is what we have, it's not likely to improve further.

36 minutes ago, LunarMaster said:

Anybody know how to get DDi to work with Skyrim VR? 

Should I choose one of these options from the AIO?

image.png

Unless one of these coincides with a vr skse release, i suspect not. There was a vr dll released separately back in 2018, but i haven't seen any newer versions posted here.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131089-getting-devious-devices-to-work-in-skyrimvr/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96899-skyrim-se-mods-that-work-for-skyrim-vr/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-2388689

From reading further on in this thread, you might be limited to older versions of DD. I'd try posting on this thread about getting it working.

12 hours ago, Aldid said:

I seem to be having the same issue as Dremora. Just installed SMP, and everything seems to work fine, except for ball and chain.

Ball and chain shouldn't be crashing you, unless something is wrong with your SMP install. Are you seeing physics on other things?

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

improve further.

Skyrim meshes and bodyslide is for me mysterious. I instal htd smp, but ctd left - i use the same technique what i describe before there to got skyrim working for long time it's helps.  If in Fallout 4 is all clear: how i build in bodyslide i see in game. But wow! Not world of Warcraft but Skyrim - as example most meshes what i build i see in game maybe a little lower that in body slide but some of meshes. ztb... ropes... or breast...  yoke... i see the breast very deformed and XXXXLLLL size! O_O how? Why??? ((( At least after HTD SMP anal bell stays in place at 90%)

I have a slight problem with gags, I had an issue when the PCs mouth wasn't open when wearing a gag. This seemed to resolve when I installed the 'Mfg Fix', but anytime I load into a save the problem reappears. I then have to either enter a previously unloaded area, or remove the gag, exit the inventory for the changes to take effect, and then reequip the gag.

Some animations seem to cause the problem to appear as well, while other seem to resolve the issue then it appears. Any help here? I saw other having similar problems with the LE version of the mod, but they either didn't post a solution or said to install the latest version of everything, which I have.

Even a fix like an additional mod that allows me to reequip items through a separate menu or a console command would be appreciated.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

Unless one of these coincides with a vr skse release, i suspect not. There was a vr dll released separately back in 2018, but i haven't seen any newer versions posted here.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/131089-getting-devious-devices-to-work-in-skyrimvr/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96899-skyrim-se-mods-that-work-for-skyrim-vr/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-2388689

From reading further on in this thread, you might be limited to older versions of DD. I'd try posting on this thread about getting it working.

Thanks for the info, it would be really nice to get the current DDi version working for VR, although I really have no idea how demanding that task is. Basically it is all about the Deviousdevices.dll, right?

Also I can't seem to find older versions, they all redirect me to the up to date versions (4.3)

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

Ball and chain shouldn't be crashing you, unless something is wrong with your SMP install. Are you seeing physics on other things?

Physics seem to work fine on most other devices (tail plugs, nipple chains, prisoner chains, some collar chains, etc.) But when I try to equip certain devices the game instantly freezes when I exit menu or otherwise update the displayed clothes.