a way to not equipt lovers penis?

or should i say, is there an easy way to edit a esp so defensive males won't auto equip the erections, i'm fairly script illiterate, but maybe like a ccript that would unequip the animated penis if the defensive state is registered or something like that?

• 1 month later...

ok, so i checked around and xLoversDef looks promising, is there a way to make a script that will check for this item and then change the equipped items after lovers penis is equipped? I know that it can be unequipped manually with this one equipment switching hotkey mod, but i'd like a better option.

Defender body type?

You can set male and female and player.

I have replaced one of the LAPF female futa lower-bodies with a female lowerbody ( no dick) and set that body as default body for all females in game.

So my female NPCs are never Futa during sex ( in Off or Def position )

But I have enabled penis for females and my female player body is with dick ( body relacer flaccid-lowerbody and LAPF erect-lowerbody )  So I am the only Futa in my game .

Archived