Here, where i live, we celebrate today "Muttertag"/"Mother`s Day" A day where we honor and celebrate our mothers. But we are smart and practical people, so we expand the day to celebrate all of our women. :-)

This is an outfit (SunShine) i created to celebrate Sun Jeong. A lovely Lady who gave so much to the modding community (here and on the Nexus).

You can create it at any ChemStation under Utility:

SunJacket

SunBra

SunPants

The downside is: it`s made by me. And i really suck with textures. :-( (see pictures)

The good thing is: as i made this from scratch i can decide how to release it.

And this is free for everyone. Change it, improve it (shouldn`t be hard :-)), delete it ( wait, ...don`t do that)

I put the UVs in the texture files.

No permission required.

If you use it, some credit would be nice, but it`s not necessary.

Have fun and give SunJeong a little hug. :-)

This is the first time i release a mod. Before i just made mods for myself. So if something went wrong (and i`m sure it will, lol) please tell me. i`m not very comfortable with these uploading screens.

SunShine.7z

ScreenShot97.png

ScreenShot99.png

ScreenShot100.png

ScreenShot101.png

ScreenShot106.png

ScreenShot110.png

Sorry, i need help.

As i said i`m not used to the upload screens, sigh.

Maybe the mod works, but this is not what i wanted. Well, typical me.

Maybe a moderator or smeone else can point me to the right direction. Thank you.

Oh my, just got around to reading this post (working 12 hours shifts, virtually no time to check this site).

Thanks for the flattery, truly. Not sure what I did to deserve it. Not going to lie, I thought I got in trouble when reading the title. I thought I did something wrong. Also, I'm liking the outfit. It's something I haven't seen before. Especially, with my LL profile picture lol. So great! Thanks! Here are some screens:

28228905678_b055146449_o.png

Truly a unique form of flattery that I have experienced so far :smile:

@myuhinny

Thank you very much for your help.

@SunJeong

Well, if we put the magical mystery aside, the reason why you deserve your own outfit is really simple.

I watched a tutorial you made and it helped me so much. That really pushed my modding efforts two levels up.

This is just my (weird) way to say THANK YOU.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your efforts to help people like me. Even if you don`t realize it. :-)

Best of luck to you, my dear.

P.S. I know the textures are crap. sigh. I work on something to improve it. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...