Make glow map for texture ?

Hi, I've recently been messing around with the Robert Male Bodies and I found out that the dick mesh is actually seperated from the body mesh ( it's not rocket science, I know). It makes me wonder, if that's the case, can I add a glow map to the texture to make the dick glow in the dark ? ( Don't ask me why I want this) Is it possible at all ? I've searched it on the Internet and tried to make a glow map myself but still no result. Thanks in advance.

Create a Glow map  ( xxxx_g.dds )

In the penis part of the Lowerbody:

Add a new NiSourceTexture with the textures path.

And in the NiTexturingProperty set "Has Glow Texture" to Yes.  And add the textures path in the nif .

Do you have Lovers Bitch?

Check the werewolf meshes

Meshes\creatures\Xivilai\xbitchwwwerewolfbrown.nif

See the head of the wolf.

Two NiSourceTexture

And the entries in NiTexturingProperty

And you see the textures path, Textures\LoversBitch\Creatures\werewolfbrownhead_g.dds , and can check the texture.

A Glow map is black, only the glowing part are white.

The human penis:

With NifSkope you check the UV map of the penis of the lowerbody

11GM1.jpg

You create a glow map

11GM2.jpg

And only the white part glow  ( I use the glow map as texture for demonstration )

11GM3.jpg

EDIT:

Here the glow map which I created in a few seconds for demonstration.

57 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Create a Glow map  ( xxxx_g.dds )

In the penis part of the Lowerbody:

Add a new NiSourceTexture with the textures path.

And in the NiTexturingProperty set "Has Glow Texture" to Yes.  And add the textures path in the nif .

EDIT:

Here the glow map which I created in a few seconds for demonstration.

I'm sorry, can you please explain more ? I click on "Has glow texture" and then it changes from "no" to "yes" and from there, how do add a texture path ? I right-click on it, choose Texture and then a box shows up with a bunch of options like : "Add dark map", "Add detail map" , .... . Also, how to add another NiSourcetexture ?

Ps: The glow texture, does it have to be accurate? I mean, I want to make the whole dick glow, both for cut and uncut mesh so I painted a white box over the penis texture like this, will this still work ? 

Spoiler

footmale_g.thumb.jpg.838f4a2469c64965dd7527c97fd841cb.jpg

2 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

I'm sorry, can you please explain more ? I click on "Has glow texture" and then it changes from "no" to "yes" and from there, how do add a texture path ? I right-click on it, choose Texture and then a box shows up with a bunch of options like : "Add dark map", "Add detail map" , .... . Also, how to add another NiSourcetexture ?

Ps: The glow texture, does it have to be accurate? I mean, I want to make the whole dick glow, both for cut and uncut mesh so I painted a white box over the penis texture like this, will this still work ? 

Why "Add dark map", "Add detail map"  ???? You want a Glow map. so change the glow map settings.

--------------

Texture : yes will work but you know it also makes a part of the body glow.

All what is black and white  in this pic will glow

image.png

------------------------------------

detailed instructions  delete.

EDIT: Ignore this , it does not work in game. Human and the race textures don't like glow maps. I try to find a solution.

EDIT2: it is not possible with body meshes.

You can equip glowing objects, a amulet penis, a glowing penis piercing,... but no glowing body mesh.

Archived